Mark has Acupuncture

Story Info
Can acupuncture cure Mark's premature ejaculation.
3.6k words
4.32
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Jane had only been married for a couple of years. They had known each other for pretty much their whole lives and had been school sweethearts. They eventually got married once they both completed college. A slightly old-fashioned couple they were both still virgins up until the day of the wedding.

Life was good. They both had well paid jobs which meant that they never had to worry about money, they went on a couple of foreign holidays a year and had a nice house in the country. They had discussed starting a family but decided that, at least for now they were enjoying life as it was. Except for one little problem...Mark suffered from premature ejaculation.

Mark did his best. He always made sure that he brought Jane to at least one orgasm before he entered her, and often more than one. But a couple of thrusts and it was all over, leaving Jane frustrated. Mark had sought out medical and phycological help but to no avail. Jane did her best to re-assure Mark that as long as she had a climax it didn't have to be during intercourse, but secretly she desperately wanted Mark to fuck her long enough for her to be able to have a "proper" orgasm.

They both went to the gym regularly and were fit and trim, but then Mark injured his shoulder. After a month or so it hadn't sorted itself out so he consulted with the gym physio. After a thorough exam the physio suggested that acupuncture might help.

Mark booked an appointment with a local clinic that offered acupuncture and the following Friday afternoon he finished work early and headed to the clinic, not knowing really what to expect. He checked in at the reception and was asked to take a seat until the lady who did the acupuncture finished off the client she was with.

5 minutes later an oriental looking lady came out and invited Mark to accompany her to what seemed to be a pretty standard doctor's consulting room. She introduced herself as Lynn and soon started to ask Mark a whole series of questions about his general medical history and then specifically what the problem with his shoulder was. Some of the questions seemed a bit personal and not really relevant to his shoulder but Mark answered them anyway.

Once Lynn had finished taking notes, she asked Mark to get undressed and to jump up onto a medical table similar to one that you would expect to be used for a massage and lay down on his front. Mark was slightly surprised that he needed to be naked but did as he was asked.

Lynn started by massaging Mark's shoulder. She then pulled over a trolly with a tray containing a selection of needles bathed in sterilising fluid.

"I am going to start with the needles now. You may feel a little discomfort but it shouldn't be painful."

Lynn started to press the needles into various areas around Mark's sore shoulder and as he got used to the sensation he started to relax. As she continued to add more needles down his arm Mark actually started to feel quite good as the pain in his shoulder seemed to subside.

Lynn then changed position so that she was more central to Mark's body. She started to add additional needles down Mark's back. He didn't really understand why but assumed that Lynn knew what she was doing. After a short while he was surprised to feel Lynn's hand pushing his legs apart.

"What are you doing? It is my shoulder that is the problem." He asked

"This is a holistic treatment. We need to make sure that all of your muscles relax and respond to the treatment." Lynn replied.

So, Mark relaxed and allowed Lynn to open his legs. She inserted some more needles along the small of his back and around his buttocks. Just when Mark thought she had finished he felt what seemed to be a larger needle being pressed into the flesh of his perineum.

Mark gasped with discomfort. "Is that really necessary?" He complained.

"This is the last one, just relax and it will be in place quickly." Lynn replied.

Mark did his best to relax and once the needle was in place the discomfort went away.

"Right, all done this side, time to take the needles out."

Lynn gave each needle a slight wiggle as she removed them. Once all of the needles had been returned to the disinfectant bath, she told Mark to turn over.

"I think you have missed one." Referring to the needle in his perineum.

"I don't think so, that last one needs to stay in place a while longer. How does your shoulder feel?" Lynn replied.

Mark rolled his shoulders and replied "It certainly feels a lot better than it did." He rolled over onto his back slightly embarrassed by his nakedness. As he got comfortable, he could feel the needle in his perineum move and press against his prostate. This made him more aware of his predicament as he started to get aroused. He just hoped that his erection would not get too noticeable.

Lynn started to insert fresh needles into the front of his shoulder but then started to move down along his chest and down towards his groin. Mark didn't say anything as Lynn had already explained the holistic nature of the treatment, however when she inserted a needle just at the edge of his pubic hair he did start to worry.

Lynn inserted a few more needles around Mark's pubic region close to the base of his cock, as she inserted the last one, to Mark's horror he instantly became erect.

"I'm sorry," he stuttered, "you must have hit a nerve or something."

"That's OK, it happens all the time." Lynn replied smiling to herself.

As she wiggled and pressed a little harder on this last needle a tiny amount of pre-cum appeared at the tip of Mark's cock.

Lynn commented; "It certainly seems to be having an effect on you."

"It does doesn't it, I am so embarrassed." Mark replied.

"Let me just wipe that away."

Lynn picked up a tissue and wiped Mark's cock clean, she then started the process of removing the needles from his shoulder before working hr way down his body. As soon as she removed the ones around his pubic region his cock went soft.

"I need to take out this one last needle." She told Mark as she touched the needle in his perineum.

Mark felt a slight pressure inside as she wiggled the needle and then she slowly removed it.

"There, all done. Another couple of treatments and you will be completely sorted."

Jane got home from work while Mark was still at the acupuncture clinic. She had a plan for the evening so went straight to the bedroom and undressed out of her work clothes. She stood in front of the mirror and admired her well-toned body. As she ran her hands over her breasts her nipples hardened and she sighed with pleasure. She ran her hand down between her legs and felt her moisture leaking from her vagina. As she ran a finger over her labia and clitoris, she felt a bit of stubble and realised that she really needed to give herself a shave so that she was nice and smooth ready for Mark's return.

Jane walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. After washing away the dirt of a day at work she found her razor and some shaving foam. She applied a generous amount of foam between her legs and then carefully removed every last trace of stubble from around her pussy. She used the shower to wash away the excess foam and then ran a finger around her vulva. Satisfied that she was suitably smooth she resisted the temptation to continue using her finger to further arouse herself.

Jane dried herself and then walked back to the bedroom where she gently rubbed moisturiser all over her body and then dabbed a small amount of perfume between her breasts and onto her pubic mound. Satisfied that she looked and felt sexy she put on a sheer white button through nightgown. To make the effect even more stunning she undid the top buttons until her nipples were only just covered and then undid the buttons from the bottom until even the slightest movement exposed her pussy to view.

Satisfied that Mark would be so turned on by the sight of her he would do anything she asked she headed to the kitchen to prepare supper.

Mark arrived home just after 6, when he saw Jane's attire his eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"I trust you like what you see?" She asked

"You look beautiful, I should take you straight to the bedroom and ravish your body."

"No, you don't." She chided Mark. "Go and get changed, I have prepared some supper but we can have some hors d'oeuvres and a glass of wine on the patio first."

Mark walked off to the bathroom to have a wash and get changed while Jane took the nibbles and wine out to the patio. By the time Mark returned dressed in just a coverall Jane was settled in a lounger with a glass of wine. She made no attempt to hide her near nakedness and Mark looked lustfully at here exposed vulva which was clearly visible as a result of her unbuttoned nightgown. Mark reached down and ran a gentle finger up between her lower lips but stopped short of actually touching her clitoris. Jane sighed lustfully.

They sat and enjoyed their drinks, as Mark came close to finishing his glass of wine Jane got up. Mark assumed she was going to top his glass up but instead she pulled open his coverall exposing his penis. She leant over and licked the tip, exposing her breasts even more as she did so.

Mark's cock immediately hardened and Jane took the head of his cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the tip of it as she gently held his cock in her lips. Mark moaned with pleasure but was somewhat concerned that this much attention would cause him to cum too soon.

Jane then leant a bit lower and took the whole of Mark's cock in her mouth. Slowly she ran her lips up and down Mark's hardness. Mark could feel his cock throbbing but he tried to stay still and just enjoy the attention he was receiving. Soon Jane tasted Mark's pre-cum leaking from hic cock and so she lifted her head up and released it, just pausing long enough to lick the bead of pre-cum from the tip.

"Now that you are suitably excited, I will let you calm down again. We will see how quickly you recover."

"I am just glad that I didn't cum so early in the evening. It would have been a shame to waste it."

Jane poured Mark some more wine and then returned to her lounger. Mark's cock continued to throb for another 5 minutes or so but eventually his erection started to subside, although he never became completely soft. When he moved to cover himself, Jane told him off and said that he was to keep his cock visible so that she could assess his state of arousal.

Once they had finished their wine Jane said that it was her turn for some fun. "Lick my pussy, but don't make me cum yet."

Mark got up and leant over Jane. He brushed the lower part of her night gown aside so that he had clear access and then started to lick and suck at her labia. As she got more aroused, he lapped up the juices flowing from her vagina. Once he was happy that she was getting suitably excited he ran his tongue up her slit and pressed against her clitoris. Jane thrust her hips up to get Mark to put more pressure on her clit but Mark pushed her back down and continued to gently lap at her vulva.

After about 5 minutes it became clear that Jane was getting close to her climax but rather than just stop his ministrations, Mark just softened the pressure that he applied to her sensitive flesh. Jane moaned in frustration, but knew inside that this was just what she desired. Mark continued to softly work at Jane's vulva for another 5 minutes or so.

"Do you think you are aroused enough or do I continue to tease you?" Mark asked.

"If you don't stop soon I will cum and it is too early for that." Jane replied.

Mark took his head away from Jane's lower body but didn't leave her completely. He ran a hand over each breast and teased her nipples out from the material of the nightgown. He took each nipple in turn into his mouth and sucked and licked it until it was fully engorged. When he then moved away Jane made no attempt to re-cover herself, in fact she found that the pressure of the edge of the material rubbing against her nipple quite pleasant.

Once they had finished their wine Jane cooked the supper that she had prepared and then they snuggled down on the settee for a while. Jane gently stroked Mark's cock until it was hard but then stopped. Once it had started to soften, she started to stroke it again until it became hard again. After about the third or fourth cycle of this teasing Mark was starting to get frustrated and so he reciprocated by caressing Jane's breasts until her nipples were erect as well.

"I need to pop upstairs to the bathroom. Won't be long." Jane said as she got up and headed upstairs.

Mark waited for a while but after he heard the toilet flush Jane didn't reappear. He assumed that she would return eventually but after a few minutes he started to get curious. He headed up the stairs. Jane wasn't in the bathroom so Mark checked the bedroom. There he found Jane laying on the bed, her legs wide apart and a finger between them playing with her clitoris.

"What do you think you are doing? "Mark asked, feigning anger. "If you are that desperate, I was only downstairs." He took hold of Jane's hand and pulled it up so that it was level with her shoulder. He could then restrain her with the straps that were permanently attached to the head and foot of the bed. Once he had tied up her arms, he attached the ankle restraints as well so that she was spread-eagled on the bed.

Mark then undid the remaining buttons of Jane's nightgown exposing the rest of her body. Her nipples were still erect and there was a gleam of moisture around the entrance to her pussy. Mark knelt between her legs and as he had done earlier started to run his tongue up and down her labia and sucking on her clitoris. He was careful not to let her climax too soon, wanting to tease her to an even more satisfying orgasm. Eventually he relented and, sucking her clitoris brought her to the climax she so desperately wanted.

Mark continued to lap at Jane's pussy, drinking in her juices and starting to bring her towards a second orgasm.

"Please Mark, I need you inside me now." Jane sighed.

Mark was happy to oblige, slightly concerned that he would cum too soon and leave Jane unfulfilled again, he slid his cock into her wet vagina and thrust deep inside her. He then slowly pulled out before thrusting back in deep again. He tried all of the techniques that he had learnt to try and delay ejaculating for as long as possible and soon he had reached the point when he would normally cum but even though he was incredibly aroused his climax didn't arrive. Instead, he continued to thrust in and out of Jane until he felt Jane's muscles tense as her second climax took hold of her. As she squeezed her vaginal muscles Mark finally came as well.

"Well, that was the best job you have ever done." Jane said as Mark released her from her bonds.

"Maybe I am learning to curb my over enthusiasm at last."

"Maybe." Jane replied knowingly.

Saturday morning Jane woke up before Mark. She looked over to see if he was stirring but he seemed to be sound asleep. What did catch her attention was that he had kicked off the bed covers while he was asleep and was now displaying an early morning erection.

"Must be having a good dream." She thought to herself.

Jane lay back and spread her legs. A finger slipped gently between her labia and collected some moisture from her already damp vagina. She slowly spread the lubrication between her lips until she reached her clitoris. Trying hard not to moan and wake Mark she started to stroke her clitoris. As she became more aroused, she spread more of her juices around her vulva until it was all coated with a slippery layer.

As Jane felt her climax approach, she slowed down the stroking and moved her finger away from contact with her clitoris. Once she was satisfied that she could keep herself under control she continued to rub different parts of her vulva so that she remained close to the point of no return without actually climaxing.

After about a quarter of an hour of this exquisite torture Jane noticed that Mark had started to stir. Once he awakened, he quickly realised that he was uncovered and sporting a morning hard on. He took hold of the bed cover to hide himself but Jane ordered "Don't!!"

"I have been laying here waiting for you to wake up and now you are I want your cock inside me."

And with barely a pause she climbed on top of Mark, knelt over him and guided his cock into her slick, wet vagina.

"I have been close to a climax for a while now and I need to cum quickly." She informed Mark riding his cock up and down while still pressing 2 fingers against her clit. In a matter of moments Jane's body tensed up as the orgasm she was so desperate for arrived. She continued to ride up and down Mark's cock as hard as she could getting the maximum pleasure that she could.

As Jane's orgasm passed, she slowed down her thrusting on Mark's cock, eventually slowing to a halt.

"That felt so good..." Jane sighed.

"It is unusual for me to wake up with an erection but I am glad it got put to good use. I guess it is my turn to cum now." Mark replied.

Before Jane had chance to respond Mark quickly rolled Jane over on to her back and then climbed on top of her, pushing his still hard cock back inside her. Jane gasped with a mixture of surprise and pleasure. Slowly he eased his cock in as deep as he could and then with equal slowness started to slide it back out until just the very head of his cock was inside her.

Mark continued to slowly thrust in and out of Jane for some minutes. He could feel himself getting more excited but nowhere near cumming. To encourage him to thrust a bit faster and help her towards climax Jane stared to thrust with her hips. Mark got the hint and started to increase the pace with which he fucked Jane, who moaned appreciatively.

As Mark continued to speed up his thrusting, they both got more and more excited until Jane reached her second climax. As her pussy tightened down on Mark's cock he orgasmed as well. He pumped his cock into Jane as hard and as fast as he could and filled her with his semen. Eventually they both started to calm down, Mark continued to slide his cock in and out of Jane for as long as it remained erect enough but eventually, he just had to stop and let it continue to soften inside her.

"Thank you darling for fucking me like that. It is so nice to have an orgasm with you inside instead of you having to finish me off with your tongue or finger."

"I must admit it did feel good, I don't quite understand why I suddenly seem to have been cured of my over-excitement but hopefully this is the start of much improved sex for both of us."

Once they had recovered a little bit and used the bathroom Mark made their morning coffee and they sat in bed and chatted about the plans for the day.

"Mark...I have a confession to make." Jane whispered eventually.

"Oh??" Mark replied.

"I know why your performance has improved so much. I was going to wait until the treatment was complete but I think you realise something has changed.". Jane paused but Mark didn't say anything.

"When you said you were going to see Lynn about your shoulder, I gave her a call and asked if acupuncture could do anything for premature ejaculation. She said that she would give it a try."

"That would explain why she put needles into other places than my shoulder. She said it was for holistic treatment."

"I asked her not to tell you what she was doing, I didn't want to freak you out or anything. Anyway, it seems that the treatment is working so I suggest that we talk to Lynn before your next shoulder session and make sure that she continues to treat you 'holistically' and hopefully the effect will be permanent."

"I do hope so. Let's have breakfast and then maybe we can test out my recovery rate as well as my resilience."