All Comments on 'Mark Made Me a Bottom'

by KHndz595

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 2 years ago

Loved the story and looking forward to more. For me I found sucking cock and swallowing cum to be highly addictive. At this point I can't get enough. I'd be happy to suck any cock any time over and over again.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

I liked it waiting for part two please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT! Oh yes, Mark will want you to suck him off again. He may even suck your cock, but only if he gets to fuck you afterward. He'll probably even use your cum to lube your butt. And that shame you're feeling, it disappears when you get the urge to have more cock. Nice story, looking forward to chapter #2. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like my first time except I swallowed it all and was hooked !

I luv to get a guy off !!!

TN

KHndz595KHndz595almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. The story is about a year old, I will be posting the rest of it very soon.

Itsmez10199Itsmez10199almost 2 years ago

My first guy I sucked was Mark. He too just used me to get off. He never sucked me though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not really what a bottom is, but good start for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story! There is a real pleasure in realizing during the blow job hat it is YOU that is giving pleasure by sucking Mark's cock. How about stripping Mark mom his clothes to reveal maybe a bit of sexy hair for his manly chest? Nad round two for the blowjob? Maybe Mark can reciprocate for the speaker!

TerriCTerriCalmost 2 years ago

So HOT!!! Loved it. It's almost like I feel every time I suck a cock. Do I want to do it? Kind of. Do I love the way a cock feels in my mouth? Definitely. When I get my cum reward, it makes all the confusion absolutely worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These are the same thoughts that went through my head after my first time. It felt good to read them.

KHndz595KHndz595almost 2 years agoAuthor

It's always nice to hear that people had the same thougts/feelings that I did. The first 2-3 chapters of this story are very autobiographical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had kind of a needle-dick. Many under-endowed "straight guys" have taken big thick cock. It is so different the curiousity gets them to first touch and then suck the superior organ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know the feeling of being ashamed, we've all been there. I hate to admit it, but I no longer care what the person i'm servicing thinks about me, I know my role and after many years have come to admit to myself I really like having a cock shooting off in my mouth.

KHndz595KHndz595almost 2 years agoAuthor

I definitely like these last two comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first cock was a fellow worker from the 3-11 shift that gave me a lift a few times. The first bj I gave him was exciting but I needed more practice. Eventually, I could deep throat him. Those bj's were a blur at the time. Never got reciprocated.

NicebiguyNicebiguyalmost 2 years ago

Hey guys, don't even think everyone is straight. IMO everybody's bisexual to some extent. As far as others finding out try not to care too much about it because most people don't really care. And if anyone finds out what are they going to do or say especially since most guys, if not all, have thought about and jerked off to fantasies of sucking cock. I'm bi and told my sister about my relationship with my first and only male lover. She got drunk and blabbed it to my other sister who promptly told the rest of the family. Six months later I went to a big party with uncles,cousins,their spouses, and others. I wasn't treated badly or ignored, everything seemed pretty normal until people started drinking. Guess what happened? I was indirectly propositioned by at least six people, some couples. There were probably more that didn't have the courage to come onto me. That surprised the shit out of me , but made me understand there are a lot of kinky and like minded people out there than anybody thinks. BTW, how many guys do you think will come up to you and say " I heard you like cock". Not many is my guess, and if anyone did I'd probably say "do you ?," and if I were attracted to them I might ask if they wanted to talk about it. If you're trying to find a cock to suck hint around to guys you find attractive, leave yourself an out, and see how they react. As much as I love pussy, having a sexual relationship with my boy friend was one of the best things to ever happen to me. If you want to see this through,stop cumming, find a guy you're attracted to, make a date, suck his cock then jerk off after you get home. Go for it.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story, really captured my emotions of my first time. That was almost 35 years ago, and with all those years of practice my BF tells me I was made to suck cock. I don’t disagree, I love it, so hot giving pleasure to your hot male lover! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was fifteen when my best friend talked my into sucking his cock, and afterward some of those same thoughts went through my mind - What if someone finds out? What if he tells everyone? What if he wants me to do it again? As it turned out not everyone found out. He did tell someone. And I was the one who wanted to do it again I sucked his cock at least once a week until we graduated.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

So Hot! Mark asking him for a blowjob and telling him no one would know! I be shocked too, and when I was younger, I would have bolted out of that car too! Now, if a friend asked me, I'd be reluctant, out of fear of others finding out. But if he was persistent and persuasive and a little forward, like Mark was in this story, I'd find myself with a mouthful of his Cock and cum too. Then I'd later say to myself, "what did I do!"

What you wrote at the end would be the same feelings I'd have! What if someone found out? What if he tells everyone? Did I just really suck Mark's cock? What if he wants me to again? Did I like sucking on him? Am I gay? What am I going to do? I didn't sleep well that night. And it was not over, me and Mark.

Great story! It has a lot of real-life thoughts and feelings in it.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 1 year ago

Great buddy who recognizes hidden needs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKHndz595@KHndz595
Erotic writer best known for work in LGBT genre. My work also is at Nifty.org

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES