Mark - My story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have all of Mark. He shows me every day that he loves me and the kids. I know that we are his world.

**********

Mark

I had to get Jordan to drive me home in my car. He took a cab back to his office.

I went in the house and just walked around looking at things, as if I had never seen them before. I went to Keith and Andrea's bedrooms and looked at them. I remembered all the times that I had read them bedtime stories. Tended to them when they had colds. Changed their poopy diapers when they were babies. Carried them around the house. Walked the floors with them at night to get them to go to sleep.

They were my kids; they had my last name. My name was on their birth certificates. How could Karen lie to me so much for so long. Why did she do that? If she didn't want to have children with me, why didn't she tell me? Why did we ever get married? Why?

We painted and decorated the kids' bedrooms several times. When they were newborns and then again after they started school, we redecorated and added desks and changed the paint and made the rooms their own. They got to help pick out some of the furniture.

I went to our family room. The walls were lined with framed photos of us as a family. Some were from vacations that we took and there were the more formal family photos taken at Christmas. It chronicled the growth of the kids and us as a family.

Why did she have to go and spoil it all? Why did she have to turn our marriage into a lie?

Why did she have to take away from me one of the things that mattered most to me? I hate her right now? I loved her, and now I hate her. Why did she have to be so cruel?

I don't know what to do. I have no idea what I can do. Jordan was right. For now, do nothing. I don't want to hurt the kids. I have a lot of things to figure out and then make a plan of some sort.

**********

Karen

I got home from my time with Tommy just before Mark got home. I always showered after having sex with Tommy. He usually dumps a big load in my pussy and while it feels really good when he does it, it means that I have to shower and douche before going home.

I can always see where Mark is by his phone. I use the Find My app. It works really well, and he always carries his phone on him. I really do want to see where he is especially when he's out with the kids. I worry about them.

Tommy and I are really only interested in each other for the good sex. I love Mark and I know that deep-down, Tommy loves Brittany. Getting her pregnant wasn't part of Tommy's plan but when it happened, he sucked it up and did the right thing. She's a really nice person and I know that they're good together. Tommy and I share a need. We both need the hot sex that we don't always have time for at home.

Don't get me wrong; Mark is a wonderful lover. He knows how to please me. But our sex life is pretty much ruled by the challenges of family life. We have sex a couple of times a week, usually on the weekends. Mark is no stranger to my pussy. He's very capable when it comes to using his mouth on my clit. He gives me lots of orgasms every time. I like sucking his cock. He loves to come in my mouth. I love the feel of his hard cock on my tongue. The head is so nice as it slides over my tongue and I feel it at the back of my throat. I can take almost all of him. Mark's cock is about seven inches and fairly big around. It fills my mouth when he's inside me. He also fills my pussy when he's inside me there.

You want to know why, if my sex life with my husband is so good, do I have Tommy as my lover. Good question. It's simple really. Because I want him as my lover. I need the attention that he gives me. Tommy and I were a couple before Mark and before Brittany. He was the man that I thought I was going to marry. I was in love with him, still am. But life doesn't always turn out the way that you dream it will. Reality was that Tommy and I were not going to be married to each other, so I took second best. I met Mark and married him.

Mark is a wonderful man. He's sweet, loyal, attentive, hard-working, considerate, a great father and he will work until he drops to do whatever I ask of him. So, you are asking why Mark isn't enough for me? Why do I need to have sex with Tommy? Again, because I want to.

When Tommy and I broke up, it wasn't because I didn't love him. It wasn't because I didn't want to be with him. It wasn't because I didn't want to have a family with him. It was because he got Brittnay pregnant and had to marry her.

Mark and Tommy complement each other. They both fulfill needs that I have. They both serve to make me a very happy woman.

With Mark I get love and respect. He's so good and so honest and so much of the perfect husband that any woman would be lucky to have him. I'm lucky to have him. The man is thoughtful and attentive and the physical intimacy that I feel with him makes me warm all over. He is the perfect husband; the perfect father and we have a deep connection that makes him mine.

But I also have a deep connection with Tommy. What I feel when I'm with him is also something that I don't want to do without. I go into a zone when I feel him touch me that is like nothing else, I have ever felt. He can do with me whatever he wants and it's fine with me. He sometimes wants me hard and fast and sweaty and I love those times. Other times he wants to go slow and soft and I love those as well. We don't talk that much about our families. Our time together is strictly for ourselves. Away from everything else. No worries about family, or work or anything. Just about the feeling that we get with each other for those few hours.

When we're done, we shower and get dressed and get back to the reality of our lives. I always check my phone before I leave Tommy to see where Mark is. I don't need the accidental meeting in a place that would be difficult to explain. I go back to my reality and Tommy goes back to his.

It's a routine that's worked well for many years. I don't plan to change it anytime soon.

**********

Mark

It's been almost two weeks since the day that Jordan and Hannah told me the details of what Karen has been doing our entire married life.

I feel so stupid. I've been used by her. And all the time she's been telling me that she loves me. All this time we've shared a life, a family, a home, and a future; or so I thought. My hopes and dreams all went up in cloud of shit in an instant. My whole married life has been a lie.

The problem now is that I don't know what to do. How do I deal with this. When I look at Karen, I see the woman that I married. She is sweet and charming and beautiful and talented and hardworking and a great mother to our children. Our children...not really our children anymore. Her children. Thomas Murray's children. I don't have any children.

I feel so violated.

I can't really talk with anyone about this. Jordan and I had a drink together three days ago and he recommended that I see a psychologist. He gave me the name of one and actually made an appointment for me. I'll see if that helps.

**********

Karen

I've noticed the last couple of weeks that Mark is very distracted. I have to say things several times for him to hear and understand me. He has pretty much ignored the kids. Andrea has to tug on his arm to get him to pay attention to her. He apologizes for not listening but then in few minutes he's off in another world, it seems.

He's been spending a lot of extra time at work and missed the school meetings that we had planned to go to. I went by myself.

He gets up very early in the morning and goes running. Normally he'll run for about 45 minutes and then come home and shower. Lately he runs for an hour and a half before coming home. He has barely touched his food at meals and hasn't interacted with me or the kids beyond the basics.

**********

Mark

I went to the psychologist appointment. Dr. Marilyn Snow. She is a very nice lady, about 60ish and has a very calm approach. I explained to her the situation I was in and then told her how it made me feel. She asked if I had made any plans about my future. What was I going to do? Was I planning on confronting Karen? Was I planning on divorce? Was I thinking about forgiveness?

I said that I was all over the map trying to come up with a plan. I told her that my friend and lawyer, Jordan, had advised me to do nothing until Iwas certain of what I wanted to do. Dr. Snow agreed that that sounded like a good plan for the short-term. But what about the long-term?

I still didn't have an answer.

I knew that if the affair had been a short thing, I probably would have forgiven her. But learning that she never really stopped seeing her real lover and that he was the father of her children; well, that was a punch to the gut that was hard to recover from.

Even if I stayed with Karen, how could I ever trust her again? If I made peace with the way things were would I be satisfied knowing that I was going to be her second choice in life. That I was raising another man's children. That she had deceived me for our entire marriage.

If Murray and his wife separated or divorced, would Karen run to him?

That was my question. How could I ever be happy now, knowing what I know.

**********

Jordan

It's been over month since I last saw Mark and he wants to meet at my office later today. He says that he wants to talk over his outline plan for how to deal with Karen.

I met him at the door and we went straight in to the conference room. Mark took off his suitcoat and I passed him a bottle of water. He cracked it open and took a drink.

"So, what do you want to talk about today?"

"Jordan, I've agonized over this since Hannah told me all about what Karen is really doing. I've been to see that psychologist that you recommended; she was helpful in giving me some perspective on things. I've tried to be honest with myself. I've thought at length about this whole shit-show and I think that I have made a few decisions."

"Okay, good. What can I do to help?"

"So, here's my outline plan...."

Mark went on to explain in detail what he wanted to do. His plan was straight-forward and simple, but at the same time he had some special issues that needed attention. My job was to get the paperwork started and be ready to file the requests with the court.

Mark had already been to see his banker and he had a long chat with his employer. Now it was all about those details and those timings. I was going to need Wolfie to help with the execution phase of the plan.

**********

Two weeks later

Mark

Oh, my lord Jesus, it's hot! Turn on the air conditioning!

So, two days ago I got the train from Albany down to NYC and then the subway out to JFK. My flight on Air France took almost 18 hours to get to my destination. I had to change planes and had a layover of about four hours in Paris.

Welcome to the United Arab Emirates. More specifically, the city of Dubai. My new, for now, home.

I have new job with an engineering company working on a major project here in the UAE.

So, you're wondering how this came about. Well, in my business, we are constantly being head-hunted for engineering projects in many parts of the world. My boss was always fighting off people trying to poach his engineers. But there are times when it might be beneficial to have an engineer move to another company for a specific project. It's usually to get experience with some aspect of the work and then bring that expertise back to the company. This was that kind of thing.

So, I got a job working for a British company doing a major construction project in Dubai. The work was going to be intense but the rewards were going to be big. The money and benefits were crazy-big. My base salary was 100,000 dirham per month. That's about $25,000 US. Plus, there were benefits on top of that. The real benefit was that there are no income taxes in UAE. Yes, you read that right; no income taxes!

I don't plan to stay here more than two years. Culturally, this not a place where I would feel comfortable for the long term, but who knows, things can change. I don't have a hard and fast schedule other than to work and make as much money as I can.

The climate here is very different than central New York. Getting acclimatized is going to take a while. The job comes with an apartment and a car. The apartment is ultra-modern in a high-rise building with underground parking and all the amenities. The car is a Mercedes E450. Black of course and very fast. A far cry from my old Subaru Outback that I had in Albany.

The company assigned me an assistant. A British woman. Her name is Amanda. She's about 28-30 years old. Tall, slender, long dark brown hair, black glasses and good looking in a muted British way. Her accent says that she comes from a more privileged background and has a very good education. She has an undergraduate degree in political science and a masters degree in International Relations. She also speaks the language here. That's going to be invaluable.

She picked me up from the airport and drove me to the apartment. I didn't bring much with me. My old leather briefcase and one suitcase. I figured that if I needed anything else I would just buy it. On the drive to the apartment she talked almost non-stop about the UAE, the city and the people here. She was both critical and complimentary of the UAE. I figured that this new job was going to be both challenging and maybe fun.

When I left Albany, I knew that all hell was going to erupt. But it wasn't my problem anymore. Karen and her boyfriend created the problem; they could deal with it. I was the most sorry for the kids. I would have brought them with me but I knew that no judge would ever buy off on that idea; separating them from their mother.

But you want to know how it all ended in Albany.

**********

Jordan

My meeting with Mark took a couple of hours. He brought some notes and a folder of things to talk about. He wanted me to coordinate several things for him at the same time.

So, this is the ending for Karen Francis and Thomas Murray.

Hannah had found out where and when Karen and Murray normally met every week. Sometimes it was a hotel on the outskirts of the city out by the FedEx facility. Not one of the bigger or better known ones. One that they could afford. Who said affairs were cheap. The magic of that location was that it was not far from the highway and they could get to it easy.

Murray had a buddy that loaned him the use of the spare bedroom in his apartment sometimes to keep their costs down. They really liked that but he didn't provide towels.

Mark told me that he was going to pack in the morning and head to the train station. He was leaving the country. He didn't tell me where he was going; but I didn't really need to know, as long as I had an e-mail address for him.

He would drop the kids at school and after Karen left for her work, he would go home and get his bag and get a cab to the train.

That's where Wolfie came into the plan.

She would have a packet of documents and other information for Karen and be ready to serve them. Mark wanted us to wait until they were in the hotel room and Murray was likely balls-deep in Karen. The plan was to bang on the hotel room door, telling them that it was the police and to open the door.

When they did open the door Wolfie would ask Karen for identification and once she had a photo of it, hand Karen the package with the usual statement 'you've been served.'

Wolfie was very good at this and would get photos of the two of them before she got out of there.

The envelope for Karen was the normal divorce documents but also copies of the DNA tests that show that Mark is not the father of the children and that Murray is the father. There were transcripts of phone calls between Karen and Murray arranging their affair meetings and there were a couple of pictures to drive home the point that they were busted.

I was going to wait for Wolfie to call me and tell me that she had served the documents and then my next task was to call Brittany Murray and inform her of everything that was going on. I invited her to come to my office and I would be happy to brief her on everything that we had learned.

Mark wanted to sue Murray to get back some of the money that he had spent over the last eight years raising Keith and Andrea. But he knew that was a long-shot. We talked about the pros and cons of that and Mark didn't want Brittany and her daughter to have to suffer because her husband was an asshole.

**********

D-Day

I got a call from Mark yesterday telling me that today was to be D-Day. Mark called it that because it was his departure day. He would be departing for his new life.

I called Wolfie right away and she was coming to my office first thing today to get the document packages and finalize her plan.

Wolfie was very excited when she got my office. I smiled at her and asked, "What's got you so keyed up?"

She had a huge grin, "This bitch is about to learn the consequences of fucking around a man that devoted his life to her and what he thought was his kids. She deserves every bit of what she's about to get."

We sat at the conference table as I put everything in the big envelopes and marked the names on them. Wolfie and I chatted a bit and had some coffee and then she left to go stake out the building where Karen worked.

At just after noon, she called to tell me that Karen was on the move. All I had to do was wait and be ready to call Brittany Murray.

**********

Karen

I pulled in to the parking lot of the hotel and saw that Tommy was already there. His SUV was backed in at the edge of the parking lot. I parked and got out of the car. He got out and we met by the side door to the hotel. He already had the room key. I kissed him on the lips and we held hands as we went inside and up the elevator.

As soon as we got in the room Tommy and I started to get undressed and we pulled back the covers on the bed. I wanted him in me as soon asl I could get him today. I hadn't had barely a touch from Mark for the last few weeks and I was desperately needing Tommy. The feel of his hands as they touched my skin were like electricity. We were standing beside the bed and he held me next to him kissing my neck and shoulder. I could feel his cock harden against my hip. His hands were cupping the cheeks of my bum and kneading them like dough. I raised my left leg and pushed my pussy against him.

We backed up and then I was flat on the bed with Tommy on top of me kissing his way down to my breasts and then my stomach. When he found my clit, I pulled him by the ears in as tight as I could get him.

"Easy Baby, those ears are the only ones I got. What has got you so fired up today?"

"Don't talk, just suck on my clit and then I want you to fuck me."

"Your wish is my command." Tommy got back to work with his mouth.

It was then that there was a loud banging on the door. In a very loud voice I heard, "Mrs. Karen Francis, I know that you are in there, please open the door!"

We both stopped and looked at each other and then the door; what the fuck!?

"Mrs. Karen Francis! Open the door or the hotel security staff will open it!"

Oh Shit! Tommy scrambled to find his pants and shirt. I grabbed whatever I could find and started to get dressed. The banging continued. "Mrs. Francis, we're opening the door now!"

"Wait, wait, I'll open it."

Tommy actually opened the door but kept the chain on it so it couldn't open more than a few inches.

When he did, we heard, "Mr. Murray, open the door please or we will open it for you!"

Tommy looked back at me and when he saw that I had my skirt and blouse just about on, he closed the door, took the chain off and opened it a bit more.

The woman that had banged on the door and shouted at us stepped inside and looked at me. "Are you Mrs. Karen Francis?" She had a badge of some sort attached to the belt of her trousers.