All Comments on 'Mark of a True Queen'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

Humorous and sad at the same time.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 1 month ago

Oh, that's brilliant! Not sure about the wisdom of another tattoo, but it's funny. I can so see certain of my friends who might have ended up in that kind of situation - intelligent but clueless...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

This started off fresh and innovative and different and then you turned it into straight up shit.

It’s the same story as every other IR story. It could have been hilarious, or slapstick but you turned him into a piece of shit cuck and her into a whore.

No, that’s not right, whores are equal opportunity and have the brains to charge for their services, she’s just a retarded slut with barely enough IQ to walk and chew gum at the same time.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 month ago

It's amazing that someone would even write this and expect anyone to take it seriously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Talk about stupid. I couldn't get past the first half page. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

cum dumpster and some racist author's delusions about women actually enjoying being treated like a piece of shit. Just awful.

snornsnornabout 1 month ago

Lol, some of these commenters apparently have less than zero reading comprehension.

Anyway, I thought it was a great story that subverted the terribleness of “raceplay” quite well.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

All's well that ends well. Of course we have No Idea how this is going to end. She fucks a guy she met in a bar, then ends up getting knocked up, then ends up marrying him. What could go wrong with that kind of life choices?

\

Kind if silly and juvenile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...