Mark of the Incubus Ch. 13 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!" Michelle's olive green eyes flashed with fury. "No more killing!"

"We can't have him talking," Vesta pouted. "Right, Agnes?"

Agnes looked around the room at what they had done. This was not what she envisioned her brother's birthday to be.

Her two selves were at war with each other. The good and the bad. Charlie stood up abruptly then puked in the corner.

"Leave him," Agnes resolved.

Vesta bristled. James stood silently watching not saying anything.

"What if he talks??" Vesta protested.

"Who's going to believe him?" Agnes fired back, silencing Vesta. The memory of their trip to the bathroom gone, Agnes saw the spoiled Mean Girl from high school again which only angered her.

Mr. Fink huddled in the corner. Michelle knelt before him, her eyes intense, "You saw nothing. You understand?"

"Nothing," Mr. Fink nodded vigorously. "I didn't see anything. I'll take care of the bodies."

Agnes rubbed Charlie's back as he gagged on the last of his vomit. Those margaritas came back in a darker unhealthy color. Once Charlie composed himself enough they all snuck out of the casino. Vesta collected their winnings as if the massacre in the Pit Boss's office never happened.

***

When they were outside, Agnes dragged Vesta into an alley way and threw her up against the wall. Vesta winced at the pain but Agnes didn't care. She wanted to hurt her and not in a pleasurable way.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT??" Agnes cried.

"What's your problem?" Vesta snapped.

"My problem??"

"You just murdered half the guys in there," Michelle stepped in.

"You could have exposed us!" Agnes spoke through gritted teeth. "What is wrong with you that you felt you had to murder everyone in sight! We could have talked our way out of it if you had just let me take the lead."

"Are you so naive as to think we could have fucked our way out of that?" Vesta pushed Agnes off of her with a force that made Agnes stumble but she regained her footing easily enough.

The two women stared each other down, daggers shooting from their eyes.

"You're such a weakling, Agnes," Vesta continued to rant. "Even in high school you just let everyone walk all over you: your mother, me, Beau—"

Agnes couldn't control her anger anymore. Without thinking her hand clasped around Vesta's throat and squeezed. Vesta struggled, her cornflower blue eyes wide in terror as it became harder to breathe.

"Agnes...," Michelle cautioned. James only watched with interest.

"You nearly got my brother killed, you rotten bitch," Agnes spat.

Vesta's mouth gaped, flapping like a fish exposed to air, flailing about on the floor before it's finally death notes.

"Agnes," she felt Charlie's trembling hand on her shoulder. "Stop."

Agnes was conflicted for a few moments. She could save them all the trouble by just snapping this blond bitch's neck but then they'd have to get rid of her body, come up with a cover story,... and the look in Charlie's eyes, so full of fear of her.

Agnes let go, dropping Vesta to the filthy ground next to a used condom. Even now, Agnes was a little horny. It was laughable in a sense that it was ludicrous. People just died. Agnes was close to killing someone else. The memory of holding Vesta's life in her hand was intoxicating. Sickeningly so...

She could feel James's whiskey brown eyes staring at her, his gaze so intense it made the nape of her neck prickle with heat.

Agnes took a deep breath, holding onto Charlie's hand as if it were her only life line.

"What happened to Beau?" Agnes asked. They hadn't seen him for hours.

"I sent him to get the car," Vesta spoke hoarsely, rubbing her neck. Agnes could see the red mark of her own hand. That will definitely bruise. It gave Agnes a small amount of pleasure to think about.

"I mean what did you do to him to make him so docile?" Agnes persisted.

"I have his balls in my purse," Vesta chuckled roughly, her blond hair a curtain to hide her face.

At first no one understood (except James who chuckled, leaning on the wall of the alley way amused). Vesta explained, "Beau was getting restless. He didn't want to wait until our wedding night and he was jealous of the new Pastor thinking that I was fucking him so... one night Beau came to my house and..."

Vesta faltered only for a moment. She swallowed but winced because her throat was still sore and swollen. She continued, "Beau tried to rape me. If I didn't have my familiar then he... Anyway I fought him off then James came out of no where and told me about a spell to make Beau... more agreeable."

Everyone turned to James who shrugged slightly with a casual smile.

"Unfortunately jealous boyfriends are an occupational hazard for me," James reasoned. "Easier to just get them fixed. Beau will make an excellent beard."

They were all stunned to silence. Agnes and James locked eyes. Their psychic connection didn't require words to express what they were thinking.

***

Agnes lay in bed in the hotel room. They didn't have to worry about cops or any questions. Mr. Fink seemed experienced when it came to dumping bodies.

Agnes scored the bed for herself while Michelle and Vesta shared. The night's events replayed in her head in vivid gruesome detail. She tossed and turned mentally digesting what James had done to Beau.

She looked over at Vesta and Michelle sleeping in the dark. Old memories popped up uninvited. Vesta's wet hot cunt and honeyed lips made Agnes restless with lust. What was it about violence that made one horny afterwards?

Her hand wandered down between her legs. She was damp. Damn. Agnes's whole body hummed, blood pumping in her ears. Well... might as well rub one out just to get it out of her system. Just as Agnes was rubbing herself she felt someone's breath in her ear. She didn't need to ask who it was. Her burning mark was clue enough.

"I could help with that," James's body molded to hers, his breath on her skin giving her goosebumps, making her even wetter.

James's lips caressed Agnes's neck. His strong fingers brushed along her stomach giving her butterflies then reaching between her thighs to her hot pulsating pussy that ached for him and only him.

Agnes couldn't stop herself. The incubus was an addiction she couldn't break. She surrendered her body as she had surrendered her soul that night when she and Michelle performed that ritual in that old abandoned house.

James's strong nimble fingers moved aside her now sopping panties then he found her slippery nub and worked it. Agnes groaned softly as she bit her bottom lip. She melted against him. Even in the darkness Agnes could feel the demon's gaze mad with lust, with molten desire for her.

Agnes's breathing hitched as James dipped a finger in between her wet folds. He nibbled on her ear lobe as Agnes's hips jolted and she sucked in air. She felt electrified as the tingly sensations pulsed through her every muscle.

James's fingers began to vibrate or was that Agnes herself? Either way it was like having a super powered vibrator between her thighs that made Agnes turn over and bite hard into James hard shoulder to prevent herself from crying out and waking everyone.

Then Agnes's toes curled and her muscles spasmed. The sensation sizzled through every part of her as James licked a bead of rolling sweat from her neck. Agnes's limbs felt like water as James caressed her, his fingers still gently working her pulsating core.

He took his finger out of her then placed them in her mouth. Agnes sucked her juices from James's fingers as if they were his own cock.

"You almost got us caught today," Agnes spoke sleepily, trying to fight urge to slip into a sex coma.

"But it was fun wasn't it?"

"You're insane," Agnes grumbled. "You and Vesta both."

"Vesta is learning fast," James whispered with a bit of pride.

"She castrated Beau..."

"Isn't that what you wanted to do sometimes?" James countered as he stroked her dark hair damp with sweat.

"Sometimes...," Agnes admitted. "But not take away his spirit."

"It's what he deserves," James said. "Vesta wanted to kill him out right but I restrained her."

"Why?"

James pressed his warm lips to Agnes's damp forehead whispering, "Everything I do... I do for you."

The thought excited as well as terrified Agnes... She thought about the locket that was burning a hole in her bag. Perhaps she should look up ways to tame James.

***

The drive home was less than happy. A heavy silence weighed on Michelle, Agnes, and Charlie. Agnes and Charlie dropped Michelle off who summoned James. The mark on her neck burned before he appeared in his usual pastor costume.

"That was a shit show," Michelle snapped. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was thinking you girls should stretch your powers a little," James shrugged casually. "You're all wasting your potential."

"I'm going to tell Agnes everything," Michelle said suddenly. James's handsome brow furrowed.

"I can't keep hiding from her," Michelle explained, her lovely olive green eyes getting rheumy with tears of regret. "I did that in high school I am NOT doing it anymore."

James flexed his fingers then Michelle suddenly felt her snake familiar clench her insides. She doubled over and coughed up blood, the terrible hissing in her ears.

"You seem to forget this arrangement is not an equal partnership," James's voice was like ice turning Michelle's blood cold. "You are my spy remember?"

Michelle coughed up more blood, the crimson splatter staining the old carpet in her living room that had been here since before she was born. She spoke through gritted teeth, eyes hard, "Do whatever you want to me but I'm telling her."

They stared at each other intensely until James flexed his fingers again and Michelle suddenly felt relief. The snake quieted.

"Then I suppose Agnes will have to lose a brother," James sighed.

"What?"

"I knew you would grow a conscience at some point," James explained coolly. "So I placed a hex on Charlie. If you attempt to tell Agnes anything about our arrangement then Charlie will pay the price." James knelt down before Michelle, speaking softly, lifting her chin to meet his evil gaze, "Then Agnes will hate you and never speak to you again."

A tear managed to escaped, rolling down Michelle's cheek. James's whiskey eyes glowed with sick satisfaction. With a strong slow stroke of his tongue he licked the tear from her cheek, tasting the salty sweetness of her anger and sorrow. It made him hard...

"Now," James's smile sent a wave of disgust through Michelle. "How about some making up..."

***

"I bought us a bunch of lottery tickets," Agnes set a cup of steaming coffee before Charlie buried himself in his homework at the kitchen table. They left New Orleans in a hurry, forgetting their winnings.

"Just another day in paradise," Charlie spoke the last word bitterly.

"Hey...," Agnes gently poked Charlie's pale cheek. He looked up at her with his gentle blue eyes so full of frustration and loneliness. "We're going to get out of here. I mean it. Just a few more days."

"I wish I could believe you," Charlie sighed forlorn. "But I've gotten my hopes up too high too often. Time to settle into reality."

Before Agnes could say anything Charlie stood up, grabbed his books and back pack then rushed out the door.

***

Agnes lay on her bed staring up at the plastic stars. She traced every constellation but every time she kept going back to the demonic Algol. Even though the star filled her with dread and foreboding Agnes could not stop her eyes from going back to it.

She touched her demon mark. It felt itchy... or maybe she just had an itch.

"Agnes?"

Nolan's voice calmed her rattled nerves. She turned over to see him in his casual wear, his new muscles testing the limits of his grey cotton shirt. His sexy charcoal eyes looked at her with concern. Agnes smiled.

Nolan returned her smile. Without a word he climbed into bed with her, wrapping a protective arm around her. They lay there in silence holding each other as if a wind would blow and rip them apart.

Agnes listened to Nolan's steady breathing, the strength of his beating heart like a tether to this world preventing her from floating off into another. He was so warm. Not like James who was like hell fire but like a comforting hearth. She inhaled his natural scent, smelling lemons and earth.

Agnes slipped her hand beneath Nolan's shirt, tracing his subtle hard ab muscles. Nolan pressed his gentle lips to Agnes's forehead, leaving an imprint of his love. She looked up into his eyes with pleading indigo eyes that had bewitched Nolan a long time ago.

They kissed each other. Nolan's mouth was tender, his embrace sure, telling her without words that she was loved. But Agnes's kisses were more desperate. They were longer, her touch more sure as if afraid that he would dissolve into the air like a ghost.

Agnes climbed on top of Nolan then lifted his shirt, planting fiery kisses on his stomach. Nolan sighed as he felt her soft lips trail up along his stomach. Her mouth caressed his nipple, her tongue flicking it getting it as well as his manhood hard.

They made love all day not talking. It was what Agnes needed and what Nolan was always willing to give her. Even now Agnes didn't feel worthy of Nolan's love. She knew she would hate herself after this when her incubus would come later and erase Nolan's tender touches with his own.

***

It was 5 o'clock and Charlie still wasn't home. He always comes straight home.

"Maybe he's hanging out with his friends?" Nolan pulled his pants on as Agnes threw on some shorts and a t-shirt.

"Charlie doesn't have that many friends in this town," Agnes sighed. "He's the quiet smart weird one." It used to be her title. "I just have a bad feeling."

"Okay, we'll get him together," Nolan smiled taking Agnes into his strong protective embrace.

***

The school was deserted except for a few cars in the parking lot. Some seniors maybe. Agnes and Nolan were let in by the grumpy janitor with the one eye. Agnes couldn't believe he still worked here. Then again who else would hire a retiree who fought in Vietnam?

Walking down the halls Agnes was flooded with bad memories. Her stomach sunk deeper as she searched the school with Nolan. Agnes's supernatural sense as well as her big sister sense were in concert filling her with dread.

Then Agnes heard laughter coming from the boys' locker room. Nolan followed her as Agnes burst into the room. She was stunned to find her sweet baby brother tied up, beaten bloody, and pinned to the front of Charlie's shirt was the word "FAGGOT".

The boys were laughing like hyenas saying horrible things. "Sucking cocks" and such.

"HEY! KNOCK IT OFF!" Nolan cried out, all the boys froze then ran away like the rats that they were. As Nolan ran to help Charlie and dial 911, Agnes's clenched her fists so hard she drew blood.

"Agnes, I ne— Agnes?"

With only her mind Agnes slammed the locker room doors shut, blocking the boys' escape. She didn't care who was watching anymore. Her mind was static in her rage. The lights flickered then exploded as Agnes lifted her hand and one of the older boys flew back into a wall.

"What the fuck?" one of the boys cried in terror.

Agnes had slammed one of the boys so hard his skull cracked on impact against the wall. Was he dead? Agnes didn't care. The other boys were frightened, she could feel their fear. Good. She wanted them to have a taste of what it felt like to be at someone else's mercy.

But then Agnes heard her brother's weak voice, "Agnes..."

Agnes's rage calmed enough for her to return to her senses. She turned to see her brother falling over passing out onto the cold dirty tile floor. The room settled except for the bullies crying out in terror and pain. Nolan stepped back as Agnes ran to Charlie and held him in her arms.

"What... What are you?" Nolan whispered in terror, his once kind charcoal eyes now cold.

***

Agnes called an ambulance. She could have called James but the look in Nolan's eyes when he watched her made her feel ashamed. A feeling she was sick of feeling. Her mother, her brother, Vesta, and everyone in high school made her feel ashamed. It churned her stomach.

Agnes tried calling Michelle, texting her a hundred times but no answer. She threw the phone at the wall in a cry of frustration. But Vesta showed up surprisingly. Agnes didn't know why but she fell into Vesta's arms, allowing her high school tormentor to comfort. It was actually funny in twisted ironic way.

Vesta was getting Agnes coffee when Michelle finally showed up at 7 AM. Her beautiful green eyes flashing fear. Before Michelle could utter a word of apology or excuse Agnes rounded on her, "Where the fuck were you?"

"My phone battery died," Michelle said defensively. She caught Vesta smirking holding two cups of hospital coffee. Michelle's olive green eyes bore into her like two green flames.

"Why don't I believe you?" Agnes bristled.

Michelle opened her mouth but nothing came out. Her cinnamon cheeks darkened, blushing from a shame she dared not speak.

"I wouldn't be too hard on Michelle, Agnes," Vesta came and wrapped her arm around Agnes's tense shoulders feeling her tremble with rage. "Occasionally she tells the truth."

"Shut up, bitch!" Michelle snapped at Vesta. "The only reason you're here is to throw yourself at Agnes like some desperate slut!"

"Someone's jealous," Vesta whistled.

"ENOUGH!" Agnes's rage made the lights in the building flicker. She was trying desperately to keep herself composed. If she lost her grip again she would burn the whole place down. Though her outburst didn't stop everyone in the room, nurses, doctors, other patients and their loved ones from staring at the three of them.

Agnes wrestled herself away from Vesta's embrace. Her blood pounded in her ears. She felt like she was suffocating. Agnes stormed outside into the cool morning air. The sky was pale like icy water. Soon the air would get warmer as the sun rose higher, but Agnes felt like she was in a cursed winter. She hugged herself as she found herself shaking. She realized that there was blood on her shirt. It was Charlie's blood.

Her vision became a blur of water colors. She suddenly realized that she was crying. Hot tears streamed down her cold cheek. Agnes felt the world spinning. She felt sick. Really sick. Agnes fell to the ground then spilled out all of her pain, regret, disgust, rage, and whatever she ate last night onto the parking lot. After she finished retching and puking Agnes remembered that she missed her period.

Her day was just getting worse...

***

Agnes went back inside after an hour. Whatever crap she was going through now it would have to wait. The doctor was speaking to Michelle and Vesta. Michelle was hugging herself looking like a honey bee that just died, curled up on the pavement. Vesta was passive, a bored woman of leisure waiting for the ordeal to be over so she could go back to her charmed life.

Vesta's blue eyes lit up when she saw Agnes, "Glad you're okay."

"How's Charlie?" Agnes asked the doctor. She was in her early 40s, brown hair tied into a tight bun, wrinkles in her face with a mark of a wedding ring that was fading away.

"I'm sorry...," the doctor's face went blank, trying to stay emotionally detached. Agnes wished she could do the same. "Your brother has sustained severe injuries. Mostly head injuries. He's stable but he's slipped into a coma. We don't know if he's going to ever come out of it."

The world around Agnes disappeared, dissolving into cold darkness. The doctor's words echoed in that void. She could do what she did with Nolan's mom... Nolan... She hadn't thought about him for a while.

Agnes didn't remember what the doctor said. The rest was some blah blah blah about options such as pulling the plug or making him comfortable. Agnes didn't even feel Vesta hug her. Michelle hung back. She knew better than to hug an injured animal.