Mark of the Incubus Ch. 13 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Agnes didn't know how she got home. Did she drive herself or did Vesta drive her? She vaguely remembered Vesta's tacky perfume. She remembered her clit growing stiff and her panties getting damp as she had rough sex with another woman. Agnes was in a haze. She just let Vesta go down on her then drive away in a huff when Agnes said nothing and climbed out of the car like a ghost.

The house felt empty except for ghosts. Agnes was deflated. Her anger wore her out. She checked her phone for some reason. Nothing from Nolan. Why would there be? Agnes just laid on the floor, the rug's fibers scratching her through her cotton shirt.

Agnes's hand drifted to her belly. She could feel the life growing inside her. Her other hand raked through her dark hair, scratching her heated scalp. She heaved a heavy sigh as she tried to quiet the storm in her mind. Only death can pay for life.

James's hand print on her chest burned. Then she felt him between her legs, his hard throbbing cock teasing her pussy that were still wet from the vague fucking with Vesta. Agnes's body responded, her legs opening wider. Vesta was forgettable. Everyone was. But she refused to let James be in charge. Instead she kicked him back.

"I'm not in the mood," Agnes snapped. She climbed to her feet then headed for the stairs. James materialized in front of Agnes blocking her exit.

"Move," Agnes glared.

"You're so sexy when you pout," James smirked.

Agnes punched him in his handsome face. James faltered a little being taken by surprise. Agnes felt some joy at seeing the shock in his whiskey eyes that always gleamed with mischief.

Now his sexy brown eyes gleamed with anger. James barely touched her as he held up his hand sending Agnes flying back into a wall, pinned to the surface. In the blink of an eye James's lips were smothering her mouth, suppressing her cries of protest.

James pressed his body against her, the heat branding her. Agnes felt herself get damp between her thighs as she felt the demon's manhood hard rubbing against her sex. Agnes bit down hard on James's bottom lip. She bit so hard she tasted the saltiness of his blood. But James wasn't deterred. He laughed instead then kissed harder, prying her mouth open with his tongue that speared into her frustrated mouth.

James could smell the musk of Agnes's angry arousal, driving him wild with lust. Agnes struggled against him only arousing him more. He shoved his hands down Agnes's damp panties, massaging her pussy lips soaked with her juices.

Agnes growled in frustration. Frustration that she wasn't strong enough to fight him off and that this violent act of lust was turning her on. Her clit was getting stiff as James's palm rubbed against it. Finally James turned Agnes around lifting up her denim skirt and practically tearing off her panties.

His breath on her neck, his body pressed against her, her pussy quivered. Agnes's mind was unwilling but once she felt James's girth spearing her insides her rebellion ended. She groaned as James wrapped his arm around her waist as he rolled his hips, sheathed himself deeper inside her hot depths.

Agnes's body gave in. Shame and lust mingled hot in her throat with each moan spilling from her mouth. The world disappeared leaving only passion. Agnes wanted to drown in the heat of the moment, her memories dissolving temporarily into oblivion.

James hand was on her throat. His other was playing with her clit, massaging circles around it, hugging it between his fingers causing waves of sensation to pulse through Agnes. Agnes leaned her head back, getting more into it, then bit hard on James's ear. James growled deeply from the pain with satisfaction.

Agnes's breasts pressed against the warm wall paper, she smelled the age of the whole house, musty with a bit of mold. Agnes felt her nipples pucker through her shirt as James spun her around then dragged her to the floor. However, Agnes wasn't going to just lay there.

She slapped James across the face again then pushed his back onto the floor. He grinned as Agnes pulled down her panties then straddled him. She guided him in, riding him roughly like a wild stallion. They fell into a rough rhythm. They were subjects of raw passion no longer physical entities.

James grabbed Agnes's breast, squeezing it as he felt the fiery sensation built within him. Agnes took his hand then bit him drawing more blood. James laughed as Agnes pinned his wrists down, their faces inches from each other as she glared at him with her beautiful indigo eyes that hated and wanted him with equal intensity. James pressed harder up into Agnes, deeper, filling her up with his demon maleness, delicious friction penetrating every nerve. Her scent, her arousal mixed with her natural essence intoxicated him.

As Agnes climbed closer to her climax terrible thoughts of guilt began to resurface. You're an evil girl, Agnes. Mary's voice resounded in her head until it wasn't her mother's voice anymore but her own. Your baby brother is dying and you're here fucking your pet demon. You're an evil girl.

Agnes fucked James harder. Her inner muscles locking and unlocking around his pulsating member that pierced her molten core. Tension coiled inside her, then released in a white-hot wave. Electricity licked through Agnes's veins, her muscles spasmed. Her body tensed then melted as James thrusted his hips up into her, filling her up as no human man could... Not even Nolan.

Agnes heaved forward, her body glazed in sweat. Then she rolled off James, collapsing next to him, staring at the ceiling panting, her hardened sensitive nipples rubbing gently against her bloodied cotton shirt.

"Did you know?" Agnes whispered.

James chuckled deeply in response.

"Is it Nolan's or yours?" she asked.

"Could be your brother's," James rolled over then kissed her neck. "Doesn't matter."

His lips on her neck made Agnes's skin tingle. She felt his hand up her shirt caressing her firm breast, his thumb rolling over her erect nub. Agnes felt sick again whether it was from self disgust or because of the baby growing inside her.

Agnes's vision blurred. A hot tear rolled down her cheek as James climbed on top of her. His cock teasing her pussy lips, coating itself in her love juices felt so good. She tore off her shirt, sighing as James's hot mouth took her stiff nipple in, his rough tongue lapping at the nub giving Agnes chills.

James kissed down Agnes's body, his tongue digging into her navel as her legs parted wider.

"I should get an abortion," Agnes spoke aloud. It would be the right thing...

"And if it's Nolan's you'll have destroyed any remaining chance you have with him," James pointed out sadistically smiling as he kissed her mound. He kissed her golden cleft tasting her sweet nectar.

"Nolan wouldn't have to know...," Agnes spoke to the ceiling. She was just saying words now. Every woman probably had this argument with herself. "And you wouldn't mind Nolan out of the picture."

"I can not lie to you," James kissed Agnes's inner thigh, making his way down to the real prize.

"No," Agnes said. "You just don't speak the whole truth."

James buried his tongue inside Agnes's hot folds. She gave a blissful sigh as James's expert tongue navigated her secret treasure. Agnes then thought what it would be like to have a baby. James's tongue pressed against her sweet berry. Electricity lapped through her veins.

Mary wasn't the best mother-figure. In fact she was the worst. But maybe Agnes could be better. The baby could be Nolan's... She wouldn't be the first woman to make a man believe he was the father of someone's baby. James sucked on her fat clit, working it like a little cock as waves of pleasure washed over Agnes like a hot shower.

***

Michelle glared into the evil brew steaming in the pot on her stove. Vesta's smug face was all she could see. Vesta took Agnes home. She didn't even say a word to Michelle, Agnes was so distracted with grief.

The brew boiled. Steam rose from the pot as Michelle added Vesta's blood to her concoction. Her snake was hissing, thrilled about what its host intended to do. Once the blood hit the brew it turned green and glowed. Michelle's green eyes grew dark with evil intent.

Taking a cup, Michelle carefully scooped up some of the potion. She pursed her lips then blew to cool it. Then she took a deep breath and drank the contents. It was bitter tasting a lot like tar.

Michelle gagged on the stuff as the sludge crawled down her esophagus into her stomach. She placed her hand over her mouth in case her stomach decided to throw the potion back up. Harry Potter got a few things right about potions after all; they were gross.

After a few minutes nothing happened. Then like lightning the potion worked its dark magic. Michelle doubled over in pain. The snake inside her writhed in discomfort with her. Michelle dropped the cup watching it shatter on the floor before her vision blurred.

Her entire being transformed in slow agony. Michelle cried out tearing her curly dark hair from its root to see it replaced with blond hair. Her skin went from smooth mocha to pale milk. After a terrible 4 minutes that felt like hours Michelle climbed to her feet and found her reflection in the surface of her toaster but it wasn't her reflection.

The potion worked perfectly. Michelle had turned into Vesta. Now to wreak some havoc.

***

Nolan sat at the table staring blankly at his eggs and scrapple.

"Nolan?"

"Hm?"

"Something wrong?"

Nolan turned to his mother. She looked like her old self again where weeks ago she was at Death's Door. Did Agnes have anything to do with that. Nolan found himself rethinking a lot of things about Agnes and the weird things that were going on lately.

Nolan thought about Frank's death and it's mysterious circumstances. Agnes hated him but not without reason. Still...

"You look pale, honey," Eleanor felt her son's forehead finding it at normal temperature.

"It's work, mom," Nolan tried to flash a genuine smile. He took his mom's hand and kissed it. "Why don't you go and rest, mom. I'll take care of the dishes."

"I'm not an invalid, Nolan," Eleanor placed her hands on her hips but Nolan was already gathering the plates and taking them to the kitchen. Then the doorbell rang.

"Now who could that be? I hope it's Agnes," Eleanor wondered aloud. "I always knew you two would get together."

Nolan's stomach churned a bit. But it wasn't Agnes at the door.

"Oh...," Eleanor's eyes widened. "Vesta Gerard? I didn't expect to see you here."

"Thought I'd drop by to see you," Nolan heard Vesta say. He watched as she entered the room. It might have been his police instinct but something didn't seem right with Vesta Gerard. Her eyes were intense, staring right through him.

"So happy to hear that you're much better," Vesta said. "It truly is a miracle."

Vesta always sounded fake like some Southern Belle Miss America contestant but today she sounded even less genuine.

"Well that's nice of you to say," Eleanor said. "Can I make you anything?"

"Actually it was also your son I came to see," Vesta said.

Eleanor looked as surprised as Nolan. But asking more questions wasn't Southern. Even when things were strange one must always be polite. Vesta walked up to Nolan, her hips swaying, her blue eyes suggestive. She was so close Nolan though she would kiss him.

"Can we talk privately?" Vesta asked sweetly. Nolan found that his pulse was racing. His face flushed. Something else was different about Vesta.

***

Nolan couldn't explain why his head felt so fuzzy. Vesta's perfume filled his lungs making him queasy and aroused at the same time. Vesta wanted to talk in Nolan's room. She felt it was more private.

Nolan watched the sway of Vesta's hips. The way she flipped her wheat colored hair and smiled with her coral pink lips made Nolan's cock twitch. Vesta sat on Nolan's bed, "Close the door."

He obeyed without question. What was going on?

"Now come here?" Vesta beckoned, patting the spot next to her on the bed. "I think we need to talk about Agnes Milton."

Nolan walked over to the bed, struggling to figure out why he was feeling so aroused right now? "What about her?"

Vesta leaned back, her chest pointing upwards, her legs crossed seductively. Nolan swallowed hard. She leaned forward, her lips brushing against his ear. Her lips were as soft as rose petals sending shivers all the way down to Nolan's cock.

"She told me about what you saw," Vesta whispered, her voice dripping with honey.

Nolan froze. His chest tightened as if someone had reached in and with a frozen grip squeezed his heart. But Vesta rested her warm hand on his and squeezed it gently sending electricity up Nolan's spine.

"It's okay," Vesta said. "You have to understand that she's been manipulated by certain people. It's not her fault she made a deal with the incubus."

"A deal with the incubus?"

"Pastor James Abel," Vesta's blue eyes darkened.

It started to make sense why Pastor Abel cornered him at the hospital. Nolan always sensed there was something off about that guy.

"So it wasn't Agnes's fault," Nolan sounded hopeful forgetting Vesta's charms for a few moments until she pressed her soft petal lips to his neck.

"I know how we can save her...," Vesta said.

"How?"

Vesta captured his mouth with hers. Then Nolan knew he was lost as fire filled his being from that one kiss.

***

Agnes lay in bed staring at her ceiling of plastic stars. Aries, The Giraffe, Orion, and Perseus with his Medusa head. That Algol star was as mundane and plastic as the other stars glued to the ceiling but felt more sinister.

James's hand gently stroked her inner thigh.

"Surprised you stayed," Agnes said softly. "Usually you're off with Vesta or who knows where." She couldn't help by sound jealous. She hated herself for having that feeling.

"Whether you want to believe it or not," James squeezed her thigh. "I'm the only one who will always be there for you. Sooner or later you know everyone will leave you but not me."

"Unfortunately I believe you," Agnes sighed. James placed his hand on her naked pussy, the warmth filling her again as he massaged her lips.

Then her cell phone started buzzing. Agnes turned over to see that it was a text from Nolan. She forgot all about James's hand and the pleasure it was giving her as she sat up and read the text:

"We need to talk." It read. "Come over to my house right now."

James didn't put up much of a fight to stop her.

"You're not even going to roll your eyes?" Agnes asked raising an eyebrow as she pulled on a t-shirt and short skirt.

James shrugged with a smug smile. "Why fight it? You'll learn soon enough that Nolan is just like every man in your life that has disappointed you."

***

Agnes planned to see her brother right after Nolan's. She figured she'd come up with a plan to save him no matter what the doctors said. But she wasn't prepared to deal with another disaster today.

Eleanor looked as healthy as ever. It was worth draining that doctor to give her a second chance. But she looked worried. Agnes went upstairs to where Eleanor said he had company earlier but was probably taking a nap now.

Agnes softly knocked on the door. No answer. What happened next seemed to happen in slow motion. The first thing to hit her was the smell of blood. Next was the horror that followed. Agnes found Nolan on his bed, naked, his chest and gut ripped open as if something was inside him... Like a serpent digging its way out.

Agnes approached, her blood singing in her ears as she took a closer look. Nolan's beautiful charcoal eyes that once looked upon her with kindness then fear were vacant staring at the ceiling. It was only yesterday that Agnes enjoyed his body, his gentle loving touch.

Agnes didn't even hear Eleanor come up stairs. Or hear her cry out in despair when she saw her beloved son soaking the sheets with his blood. All she could see was the boy she loved was dead.

Her cell phone buzzed. She looked to see a text message with an attachment sent from Nolan's cell phone. It was a video of Vesta fucking Nolan then using her snake to murder him. Vesta smiled lay naked next to Nolan as her demon familiar slithered in and out of its new host with callous instinct.

Agnes trembled with anger. Vesta. She should have killed that traitorous slut in high school.

***

The Colt house was crowded for the first time in years with Paradise Falls' finest. Flashing red and blue lights painted the house as the sheriff and beat cops interviewed and searched the crime scene.

"When was the last time you saw him, Miss Milton?" Sheriff Yates asked.

"Yesterday," Agnes spoke coolly. She was emotionally numb. People she loved were dying left and right. All she could think about was running away from here and murdering Vesta with her bare hands.

"We haven't found the cell phone yet," Sheriff Yates sighed, running his fingers through his gray hair.

Agnes couldn't show them the video. How would she be able to explain the snake? Exposing Vesta would expose herself. No. She will hand out justice her way. Her stomach churned. Damn pregnancy. Was she going to feel sick all the time?

"Such a tragic loss," Agnes heard Pastor Abel's smooth silver voice as her mark burned on her chest.

The sheriff nodded to the young pastor taking his hat off in respect to a man of the cloth.

"Pastor," Yates said. "We sure could need God's help right about now."

James nodded as he wrapped his arm around Agnes's shoulders, pulling her closer. She felt the heat of his body through his black holy garments. As a demon James shouldn't be so at home in priestly garbs but he looked more than comfortable.

Once the sheriff left them alone James whispered, "I'm sorry for your loss."

Agnes wrestled herself from the demon's grip resisting the sexual urge to open her legs for him right there. She was already embarrassingly damp from his touch.

"You're not sorry," Agnes seethed. "You're all too happy about this."

"What saddens you saddens me," James spoke coolly. His whiskey eyes were calculated, taking everything in with a cold logic.

"Did you put Vesta up to this?" Agnes hissed.

James tilted his head to the side like a curious bird. But Agnes knew him better than that by now. She looked into his eyes that earlier held her with such rapt lust. The baby inside her sensed Agnes's unease.

"You shouldn't get yourself worked up, Agnes," James frowned. "Think of the baby."

"You're the one that's getting me worked up!" Agnes bristled. "You brought Vesta into the fold without even consulting me and now the jealous bitch killed a good man I—"

A good man Agnes loved. She clenched her fists, her knuckled turning white. She tried to keep her power contained to prevent a tremor from leaking out into the world to wreak more havoc. A windshield began to crack. That fracture grew until James placed his hands on Agnes's trembling shoulders.

The power that threatened to break out subsided. James was like an extra dam to keep the flood from drowning everyone around them.

"Control yourself," James whispered as his fingers dug into Agnes's shoulders. Agnes took a deep breath then relaxed. The anger still boiled in her blood but she could walk around without anything exploding.

"I need to find that bitch," Agnes resolved. James didn't try to talk her out of it. In fact, Agnes could feel him smiling as he pressed her to his chest wrapping her up in his dark embrace.

***

Agnes dialed her cell phone calling Michelle. She promptly answered.

"Where are you?" Agnes asked as she drove like a mad woman down the road to the Gerard Estate. James was in the passenger seat smiling his demon smile, calm with his hands folded in his lap.