Mark of the Incubus Ch. 13 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************

Epilogue:

Agnes jingled the plastic keys above Charlie's head. Baby Charlie gurgled happily, his baby dark blue eyes light with joy. Agnes made cooing noises as she tickled his baby feet. Her demonic locket dangled from her neck.

"Awwww," a waitress smiled at Agnes's baby. "What a cute baby. He has your eyes."

The waitress was pretty. Slim figured with strawberry blond hair and a puffy lip with a cut on her lips and under her eye that was black and blue.

"Don't let the smile fool you," Agnes chuckled. "He's a little devil when no one's watching."

The waitress left the check.

"I also want to thank you for...," the waitress paused. "You know..."

"Some men need to be tamed," Agnes said sweetly. "Now that your husband is in catatonic state he'll never lay a drunken hand on you or your children again. I promise."

The waitress nodded. Her eyes welled with happy grateful tears.

Agnes left money on the table then carried her baby brother out of the diner. She climbed into the expensive car strapping Charlie in.

"You keep stopping every few miles we'll never get to LA," Louis asked impatiently.

"You know Louis if you weren't my brother I would have killed you," Agnes spoke threateningly but it was in a cute voice and a smile as she kept her eyes on Charlie who paid attention to her tone. "We'll get there when we get there."

Once Agnes strapped Charlie in she climbed into the passenger seat.

"You made me quit my job to drive you all the way across country," Louis bristled.

Agnes squeezed her older brother's thigh. He instantly tensed as his sister's hand moved up reaching his crotch. She whispered sweetly into his ear, "I promise to give you a taste of my honey pot at the next stop."

A tremor of joy quaked through Louis. He was addicted to his sister's pussy. He couldn't go a day without tasting her.

"Besides," Agnes retreated back into her seat. "Your kids and Carol are better off without you."

She fiddled with her locket. It glowed angrily.

"Don't worry, James," Agnes smiled evilly. "You'll get to stretch your legs too." She needed to get her fix at least once a day as well. They drove off into the sunset headed towards California. It wasn't a happily ever after but it was close enough for Agnes. She carried her sins like a heavy weight doing good things along the road to help lessen the burden.

One day Agnes will pay for her sins but right now she wanted to live. Perhaps find love again. For now she was sucking James for every drop of power he gave her and to satisfy her physical needs. She had been without power most of her life and James was right. She didn't want to give it up yet.

Agnes wasn't perfect only human.

THE END

********************