Marketing My Wife

Story Info
She needed to get more attention, and she succeeded.
5.6k words
4.43
14.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers

"I don't think we could sell any CDs if you were naked!" My husband's frustrated outburst captured my attention. And that started me thinking. I took a few seconds but quickly made up my mind.

"Honey, how would you feel if I wore something a little distracting to the booth tomorrow?" I let the question sit there as W thought about his answer.

"You mean, something tight or showing cleavage or something?" At first he looked skeptical, maybe even concerned, but his expression softened into a grin as I nodded.

"Yeah, something like that. Something to draw the men to our booth. After all, we both know that sex sells." I chuckled at the worn-out marketing slogan from years ago. "I brought that dress with me just in case we had a great weekend of sales and had something to celebrate. Your know, that ivory dress that goes so well with my colors." And for a few seconds, I stared off in space somewhere as I imagined myself wearing that dress to peddle software.

The floor-length dress showed off my cleavage with the neckline being wide and deep. If I bent over even a little, it fell open and showed everything but my nipples. And the floor-length skirt had a slit running up the right leg so high that I could wear no panties at all. And perhaps my favorite part of all was the material it was made of. The cloth was thin and flimsy satin, allowing my nipples to poke at the top as if they were trying to pierce it. I love my nipples and the attention they always get. They are large and long, about as thick as a typical thumb and maybe half the length to the first joint. In short, my nipples were no small thing, and they always received a lot of attention whenever I wore something that showed them off, which was often.

I knew that the dress would flash enough tit flesh to draw men to our booth. Hell, I figured that it would draw a few women, too, and I wasn't opposed to that. W knew that I had shared my bed with several women before we met, and several more after that. He loved to watch, and I loved for him to watch. Nothing turned me on more than to taste a sweet pussy and watch W jerk off to the entertainment. I considered that to be the best of both worlds, unless you included him fucking me while I licked that sweet pussy.

Anyway, once at our booth, I believed that my nipples would tease them to hang around. And if they would hang around, I was confident that W and I could sell a lot of CDs.

We were sitting in the cafe attached to the convention center, enjoying lunch during the first day of the show. This was the largest computer convention in the southeast and we had spent the last of our money to come here and kick off our new business. And looking at my husband, it seemed that he was not so optimistic about our success as I had hoped. As a result, we were mentally thrashing around for ideas that would increase our sales.

My mind was made up before W could actually respond to this new idea, but his expression told me everything I needed to know. It was a go, and just thinking about it made my pussy leak some juices into my jeans. I smiled seductively at him and he just smiled back. I was used to reading and even writing legal documents, and I had thoroughly reviewed the contract we had signed when renting the booth, so I knew the convention center had no rules against sexy dresses. In fact, when we had visited this same convention last year, I was amazed at the number of beautiful women wearing sexy and very revealing outfits in the booths. As I considered it, I was amazed that I hadn't thought about this before.

"So you would wear that sexy dress just to sell more of my software?" W knew how much I loved him and would do anything for him, so I was a little surprised at his question.

"Sweetheart, I would do much more than that if it helped sell your software CDs. Remember, we are in this together. We have both spent a lot of time and all our money to start this company. So you get the fame and I get to spend the money. That was our agreement, right?" I paused to look at him and we shared a laugh. My pussy leaked a little more juice as I considered what I just promised my husband, and then I stopped short at that thought.

"Honey, I know you like it when I wear sexy clothes, and I know that it turns you on when others notice me in those clothes. But this is a little different. Instead of a few people at the next table in a restaurant, this will be a few thousand people walking by. And instead of a few people seeing a little cleavage, this will be thousands of men and women looking down my top to see as much as they can. And instead of it being an hour or so until we leave the restaurant, this will be ten hours or more. Are you sure you are okay with that?" I was serious about this question. As much as I enjoyed when W showed me off in public, it was always a quick tease and then we were gone. This time it will be hours and hours of men and women staring at me. I wasn't sure how I felt about that, and I had no idea how he would feel about that.

And again I felt my pussy juices leak into my jeans. I grinned, thinking that part of me actually liked this idea...

W looked at me with a clear hunger in his eyes, and I realized exactly how he felt about the idea. I grinned at his expression, hoping that no one else in the restaurant could tell what we were talking about. And then W spoke.

"Truthfully, Jenny, I am desperate enough to try anything. You know that we have bet everything on the success of this business. I really don't know what we will do if this thing fails." His face took on a look of defeat, as if he had already lost the race. Summoning all the wifely faith and confidence I could, I reached across the table and took his hands in mine and smiled at him.

"Honey, you have created a bunch of excellent software programs that are simple to use and indispensable to every small business. They can put off spending thousands on business accounting and personnel software by spending ten bucks on your CD. It is impossible for you to not succeed." I honestly believed my own words, but the goal was to get W to believe them. So I smiled and pulled my hands back. Grinning at him, I grabbed my boobs and jiggled them up and down for a few seconds. My eyes held an evil tease as I played with my tits.

"Besides, I am sure these girls will draw them and keep them long enough for us to sell a shitload of CDs." W paused for a moment, clearly distracted by my tits, and causing my pussy to leak even more juices. At this rate, I was going to need to head for the restroom to clean myself up. Or maybe I could get W to crawl under the table and do that cleanup for me. And thinking about this caused even more juices to flow.

Gazing into his eyes, I was reminded once again how much I loved this man, and how much I wanted him to succeed. But his expression morphed into that concerned, almost defeated, look he had a few seconds earlier.

It was obvious that W was really frustrated. His real name was Wallace but he hated it when people called him that. So we just called him W and left it at that. And, truthfully, we were both frustrated with the results from the first day of this convention.

W was my husband of twenty years. We had met in a small business class in Princeton. He was majoring in software engineering and I was studying marketing, and this one class was important to both majors. W was something of a Geek, but not the typical nerd that we often see in movies. He was tall and dark and handsome, and I guessed his weight at maybe two hundred and ten pounds. He was no body builder, but he clearly had muscles that nicely padded his slim and trim body. He wore his light brown hair neatly trimmed and collar length. And I was impressed that he seemed to be able to actually talk with a woman without choking up. In short, he was good enough for my first year in college.

Naturally, I didn't expect to have to settle for a nerd for long. I was of medium height, exactly five feet six inches, with long brown hair that was so dark it was almost black. I was blessed with good genes, as my father told me many times, which resulted in a pretty face and an attractive body, but I still worked out twice a week to make sure I looked good in the clothes I wore. And I considered my tits to be my most distracting feature. They were a full C-Cup that sat high on my chest and they jutted proudly into the world, hanging only slightly because of their weight. My nipples were larger than most nipples I had seen, dark brown, and were hard most of the time. They sat in the center of light brown and slightly elliptical areolae.

In short, I knew I was attractive, and the boys in high school and now in college were always hanging around me because of them.

I had discovered as a teenager the power that tits gave a woman, especially when they were topped by large and hard nipples, and I was never hesitant to use that power when I thought it would help me accomplish some goal. Frankly, I liked the attention I received because of my tits, and enjoyed wearing clothes that gave me a chance to get that welcome attention. And it was obvious that W was not immune to my boobs. He kept sneaking looks at them the entire class on that first day we met.

A couple of months into the quarter he finally asked me out. We went to a sports bar that specialized in wings and other junk food that was easy to eat while watching a football game. And that night we were watching Green Bay fight it out with Tampa Bay. W was a Packer fan and I loved the Buccaneers, so it promised to be a very interesting evening. At halftime, I asked him about the competing teams.

"Since we like different teams, one of us has to win tonight, and the other will lose. Are you ready to face that?" I grinned at him, hoping he would get the double meaning of my comment, and he didn't disappoint me.

"Actually, I will win regardless of the outcome of the game. If Green Bay wins, I will shout with the other Packers fans and hope that you will reward me for selecting the right team. And if Tampa Bay wins, I get to see you celebrate the joy of winning, and maybe even get a kiss and a hug and hopefully more from you in your excitement and celebration. So, either way, I simply can't lose." He stopped, his eyes showing me the sincerity in his words, mixed with a little humor, and I found myself thinking that this was not a typical man. And I even found myself questioning if he could be a real nerd. But I just smiled and settled in to enjoy the rest of the game.

Green Bay won the game and I went home with him as if I were the prize. And I discovered again that W was not a typical man. I am a vocal lover and I gave him plenty of hints and tips by my moans and groans and even a few screams, and he was a fast learner. I never asked him how many lovers he had before me, but he obviously knew what he was doing. More importantly, he really paid attention to what I liked and wanted. Just based on our first time, I knew W was going to be a good lover, and I was right. I moved in with him three weeks later.

We were married that summer, when I was about to become a Sophomore and he had just graduated. In spite of a lot of well-meaning advice against getting married that young, we decided it was the right time for us. So we got married anyway.

Now, twenty years later, we had proved that not every quick romance between young lovers ended in failure.

True, ours was not a perfect marriage, but we had worked through the little irritations that often become big irritations; like, keeping the toilet seat down and turning the toilet paper the right way. And we had shared some fantasies, like bringing a third person into our bedroom. Several times we had enjoyed a second woman after I discovered the year before that I loved licking pussy and having mine licked in return. But, while I may have enjoyed that, I discovered that it was exciting only in moderation. I truly had no interest in that being a frequent activity. W, on the other hand, wasn't open to having another man around.

"Call me selfish or childish or any other ish you want, but I am simply not ready for that. I love it when other men stare at you in lust. And I think I could even get used to another man jacking off while looking at you. However, he can cum on the floor or in his pants or on a tissue, but he cannot cum on you or in you. Maybe someday my feelings will change, but right now I just don't like it." He delivered that speech just seconds after the one and only man we fucked had left the house. I looked at him for a few seconds at the time, and then smiled warmly.

"Honey, that is why we tried it out. We wanted to see if you liked it and if it turned you on, and we found out the answer. I think that settles it, don't you?" And I tried to subtly wipe the man's cum from my face without drawing attention to my actions.

I shook my head, flushing the memories from my mind and returning to now and the restaurant in the convention center.

"So, tomorrow I will wear that dress, and we will sell lots of CDs. Okay?" I looked at him as I mustered up all the confidence I could. After several seconds, he grinned.

"And before then, we will fuck like rabbits and fall asleep happy and satisfied." His comments made me leak even more juices into my jeans. He stood up and extended his hand to help me follow, and we left the restaurant in a hurry so we could get back to selling software CDs. Obviously my plan was working on at least one man...

I wore a light raincoat to the convention center the next day, even though the weather showed no sign of rain. And I became more and more excited as the opening of the convention drew near. I set a tall wooden stool near the front of the booth, and arranged a few boxes of CDs on a small table near the stool. W watched me and had to laugh.

"You really think this is going to work?" Looking at him, I slowly removed my coat. I stood in front of him with a teasing look in my eyes and replied to his question.

"What do you think?" He stared at me for several seconds without saying a word, and I watched him get hard.

The dress was a shade of ivory silk that contrasted beautifully with my dark hair and dark eyes. The skirt was long, almost floor-length, and it was loose enough to not quite cling to my body while making it obvious that I was slender and very shapely. It had a slit up the right leg all the way to my hip, making it necessary to skip panties for the day. And the top was where it really got interesting.

At the waist, it looked like the material would cover my entire front. But as the material went higher, it split into two long strips about eight inches wide. It spread to cover my boobs and then rose to gather itself and travel behind my neck and down the other side, again covering the other boob. It clung tightly enough to cover both boobs, yet showed lots of cleavage and sideboob. But if I turned or bent over, the material was loose enough to fall away from my body, showing just about everything to anyone lucky enough to be watching. There was, of course, no back to the dress.

In short, the dress was designed to put on a very sexy show and I planned to do just that.

I looked at W, sexual excitement plastered all over my face.

"And you better position that cock better or you will attract even more attention with your hard-on." He hesitated, looking down at his obvious erection for a second, and then he grinned at me.

"Well, if it will help sell CDs..." He paused and then laughed, but he made no attempt to hide his erection. I smiled seductively at him and then slowly pulled my top apart to bare my boobs for him. He groaned, a look of lust in his eyes. He stepped forward enough to pull on my nipples, which were already hard.

"Okay, mister, hands off the merchandise." But I made no attempt to remove his hands. We laughed and he replied.

"So they are merchandise now?" He said nothing for several seconds, a curious expression on his face.

"Only if you can get a really great price for them." And I paused at my comment long enough to consider what I said, and he asked a question.

"Are you serious?" He paused again, a thoughtful expression on his face. I took a couple of seconds to reply to his question.

"Honey, I am so turned on right now that I am not sure what I would agree to. So maybe we just need to concentrate on selling some CDs." I paused again for just a moment, and then I blurted out a comment.

"Actually, I am going to concentrate on selling ALL our CDs. So what would you consider allowing me to do in order to accomplish that?" My pussy leaked even more juices as I asked the question, not sure of the answer I would get, or even the answer I wanted to get. The possibilities rolled through my mind, creating all sorts of fantasies.

"Sweetheart, I trust your judgment. I am sure I will be too turned on by the end of the day to offer any responsible feedback on that question." The lust in his eyes was so clear and so powerful that my heart literally skipped a beat at the possibilities. After a moment of silently staring into his eyes, I finally spoke.

"Honey, I want you to succeed so badly that I might do anything to assure it." W looked at me for a second and then took me in his arms and kissed me. I felt his erection press into my tummy and it caused my pussy to leak even more juices. It was a passionate kiss that lasted for several seconds, until a voice behind me interrupted.

"Okay, I thought this was a company that sold business software and not porn." I jerked around to see who was talking.

A group of three men and one woman was standing there, obviously distracted by the scene they were watching. As I stood before them, I saw all four, even the woman, stare at my cleavage for several seconds. I finally founds some words to offer them as I watched one of the men get hard.

"Actually, we are selling software. The porn was merely a perk for being the first to visit our booth." I grinned at them, obviously breathing hard from the passion of a few seconds earlier. The woman gave me a penetrating gaze and then spoke.

"And if you offer perks like that, I am sure you will sell out." She gave me a look that contained a large amount of lust, and smiled at me. I returned her smile, making it obvious that I also returned her lust.

"I certainly hope so." And I paused long enough to send and receive all sorts of signals. I even entertained a quick fantasy about taking her back to our hotel room after the show closed that evening, but then tried to squelch the thought. As I saw her expression I realized that I may not have been very effective at hiding my quick fantasy, and her knowing smile caused my pussy to ooze even more cream. For just a second, I wondered if it was possible for my pussy to run out of juices, and then chuckled at the question.. I had always been quick to get wet, and I had always produced lots of juices once I got wet. But without panties, my continuous trickle of cream was going to be more than an inconvenience. I found myself glad that W had brought the handkerchief I had asked him to bring.

W stepped forward, finally trying to sell some software instead of letting them just stare at my tits in lust. A few minutes later the four of them left our booth, each one carrying a CD, and W was stuffing some cash into the small metal box we had brought to hold our money. I smiled, knowing that we could now afford supper tonight.

"Well, that seemed to work well." He gave me a wide smile and I reached down to grasp his obvious erection.

"Yes, but I am not sure exactly what worked. Was it my cleavage or your boner?" We both laughed at my question.

"Well, your cleavage worked on the men. I don't think their eyes ever left your tits, not even when they reached for their money. And I am not sure which one of us had an effect on the woman. She seemed to spend equal time staring at your cleavage and at my hard-on." He chuckled at his observation and I looked down again.

TWeston
TWeston
346 Followers
12