Marketing My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, your hard cock certainly added to the show. I didn't know it was so big. It looks huge." I smiled at W. His cock, when fully enlarged, was just over nine inches and very thick, so the outline in his light wool-blend pants clearly attracted her attention. I was about to ask him a question when I noticed the crowd in front of the booth.

The next few hours went quickly. I attracted the attention and W answered the questions, and the CDs sold well. I got a kick out of teasing the people with subtle promises implied for those who purchased our software. And a lot of them purchased software. By lunch, we had sold a couple hundred of the three thousand CDs we had brought with us.

We put the CDs under the table, hidden by the long table cloth that covered it, picked up the cash box, and headed for the restaurant for a quick lunch. W was almost ecstatic over how well it had gone so far. After we picked up our food at the buffet table and sat down at our table, we laughed at some of the people. We tried to keep our voices down, but it was tough to laugh quietly.

"And that one man. I thought his tongue was going to hang out so far that it was going to mess up our display table." We laughed at the man he mentioned, both of us knowing that we would remember him. I continued talking about the man.

"Everything was going well until he came along. The people stared..." W quickly interrupted me.

"And you will notice that both men and women stared." His proud announcement gave me more than a little thrill, and my response showed that.

"Yes, more than one woman stared a lot. One of them even leaned forward and whispered into my ear her room number." W's eyes got wide at that, but I went on.

"But that asshole sort of messed things up for me. When he asked me, loud enough for everyone to hear, if my tits were real, I felt like kicking him in the balls. I smiled at him, leaned forward so he could clearly see all the tit flesh he could have wanted, and whispered in his ear." W interrupted me again.

"Yes, what did you tell him? Inquiring minds want to know." He laughed again.

"I told him loud enough for everyone to hear that if he could touch them then they were real. His eyes widened at the thought of touching them, and then I told him quietly enough for only him to hear that if he didn't walk away, I would slap him so hard he would wake up in the hospital. He looked at me with real hate in his eyes, but he walked away without a word." I took a moment to calm down, because I was really worked up over him. But W smiled, clearly proud of his wife standing up for herself.

"I don't mind if people stare. And I love it when they offer good comments. And even off-color comments can be acceptable. But there is no need to be that crude, and especially not so loud that everyone could hear." I paused again, and tried to push thoughts of him out of my mind. Finally, I looked up at W and grinned widely.

"You saw how many business cards went into the huge brandy snifter we brought, right? Our mailing list went from three to several hundred in only three hours." W nodded with excitement.

"You promised to put them on our mailing list if they dropped a business card, but I saw a lot of men writing down something on the backs of their cards before dropping them into the glass. Room numbers?" I laughed again and nodded.

I had enjoyed almost the entire morning, getting hundreds of people to moan and groan and even comment on my tits. It had my thighs soaked from my pussy leaking juices for three hours. And I had developed some ideas for making the afternoon even more interesting, but we were interrupted before I could share them with W. I felt a finger lightly travel across my back from shoulder to shoulder at the same time a voice spoke quietly behind me.

"Your booth was quite popular this morning." I looked up into the beautiful eyes of that first woman visitor just after the convention opened. The two of us locked gazes for several seconds until I grew uncomfortable with the silence and had to speak.

"Good morning, again. It is good to see you. Are you enjoying the convention so far?" My interest, and maybe even a little excitement, was obvious to my husband, and I hoped it was obvious to her. I mean, she really was beautiful. She was about my height and weight with an equally slender body. Her boobs were smaller than mine, and I took the time to notice them in an obvious manner. And the way her light sweater hugged her boobs actually emphasized them and made them look larger. Her nipples were small but very pronounced as they tried desperately to pierce the material and find their freedom. Her light brown hair was cut short and framed a beautiful face with brown eyes that sparkled when she smiled. And her shapely hips and tight ass were on display because of her skin-tight yoga pants.

Her finger lingered on my shoulder as she looked down my cleavage in an obviously admiring way. I found myself almost blushing at her examination, even while appreciating it. W stood politely and reached out his hand in greeting.

"My name is W, but you can call me W." He chuckled as he gave his usual greeting, shared with everyone as he met them for the first time. I grinned at the fact that he still found that humorous after twenty years.

"And this is Jenny. Would you care to join us as we relax over some lunch?" He smiled at her nipples, clearly the focus of his greeting. After several seconds, he raised his eyes to hers and waited for an answer to his question.

"My name is Anna, and I don't want to intrude into your relaxation after a morning of hectic activity." She paused as she seemed sincere in not wanting to disturb us at the same time as she communicated that she wanted to join us. I gestured to the empty chair on my right and she paused another couple seconds before finally sitting down. There was an awkward silence for several seconds, and then Anna almost gushed out a warm compliment aimed at Jenny.

"I just love your dress, and I have been enjoying your use of it as a marketing tool. Brilliant!" She looked deep into my eyes in a way that made me ooze even more pussy juices. I smiled in a self-conscious way and grabbed the edge of my dress down near the knee.

"Just something I grabbed this morning." I chuckled as I used the classic reply to a comment like that, and I gave the material a casual toss that resulted in it gathering between my legs. This bared my entire right leg all the way to my hip, and the exposed flesh attracted her complete attention for several seconds. Then she looked away, a sheepish expression on her face. We exchanged gazes and smiles as we silently acknowledged an attraction.

The next half hour was filled with the usual superficial conversation that people who frequent conventions of this type are very familiar with. Finally, Anna inhaled deeply and slowly exhaled and seemed to make a decision.

"Listen, Jenny, This is my first convention like this, and so I have never done this before. But would the two of you consider joining me for drinks after the convention closes tonight?" W and I exchanged glances, which included a short but silent conversation, and I looked back into Anna beautiful eyes.

"I think we would love that." Her short but simple reply prompted the woman to continue.

"Listen, I am not..." Jenny smiled softly and interrupted her.

"And neither am I. But I think we both know that there is something going on here, and I would simply love to find out what. We would love to join you for drinks, and we will see what happens after that." Anna looked down as if she had just realized that I had gently laid my hand on top of hers. She made no move to pull her hand back, which both W and I noticed. I enjoyed looking deeply into her sparkling eyes for a few more seconds, and then finally spoke.

"The convention closes at nine sharp. And we are staying in the expensive hotel one block due west of here. The hotel has a nice lounge and a really nice restaurant. Why don't we meet in the lounge on the first floor shortly after closing? Would that be okay, honey?" I turned to W and for the first time in several minutes, Anna and I included W in the almost intimate conversation. He jumped as if startled, causing the three of us to laugh.

"Anna, I think you have mesmerized my husband." And we all laughed again. We stood to return to the convention and Anna and I hugged, tightly, pressing our breasts together and feeling our nipples doing battle. It was a sensual hug filled with promise, and I loved it, and I quietly moaned to show it. When we pulled back enough to look into each other's eyes, I could see that Anna loved it, too. Then she surprised me by kissing me. The kiss was gentle but firm. I could feel her nipples firmly press against my boobs as her tongue gently pressed against my lips. It took only a second and my lips parted, inviting her invasion, and our tongues danced a slow dance for several seconds. Then Anna pulled away and quickly walked out of the cafeteria. I was silent for a few seconds, a wistful smile on my face, as my pussy thrilled me with gentle quivers.

"Wow!" W's exclamation was quiet but packed with intensity. "That was the most erotic lunch I have ever had!" We looked at each other for several seconds, anticipation in our eyes. And then we, too, returned to the convention floor.

And I could feel my pussy generating more juices in anticipation of the marketing activities I planned for the afternoon.

12