All Comments on 'Marking the Decades'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Great short story and beautifully written! You must have been channeling your two protagonists, Ken and Clifford. The sex scenes were so erotic and well crafted that I could picture the action and every different position like I was watching a movie in my head. And I loved the way you brought everything back full circle in the final New Year's scene. I hadn't realized how prolific you were until I clicked on your name. I realized I had read some of your previous work, but now I'm going to go back and read them all. Thanks for the lovely experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Imagery

The other Anonymous comment is perfect. It was easy to visualize and feel the scenes you created through the decades. Your use of imagery is superb. Channeling Ken's experiences was nothing less than phenomenal! Beautifully crafted!

paul_curiouspaul_curiousover 4 years ago
Continued tradition of excellence

Another outstanding story. I love your work, the plots, the characters, the storytelling. I've read every one of your stories under both names. Keep it up!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

An excellent story

I love that you brought Clifford and Ken back together again in the end, yet you realized the love between Nathan an Ken too and brought him there for support.

The sex scenes were phenomenal 😍

Still reading your great works. Keep writing please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...