Marking the Walls

Story Info
Drunken night ends in naughty public piss.
2.8k words
4.47
7.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

This is my first piss fiction as well as my first erotica. Also, I would like to let everyone know that English is not my first language so please don't mind if I make any grammatical errors. Anyways please enjoy the story UWU.

Olivia, a good friend, had invited us to the club. "Come on guys!! The finals are over let's have some fun!", she had texted in the girls' group chat. All the group chat participants, me, Sarah, Lucia, and Tracy agreed. We also decided to bring our boyfriends along as we were all in the same friend group.

My boyfriend, Nikolai, is a fine specimen of a man. Standing at 6 feet tall, with a ripped and lean figure and a killer smile, this man was truly something one can only fantasize about. Sometimes I almost felt like it was a dream when I remember that I am dating him. He was a very polite and chivalrous man too. Neither was he lacking in his game below the belt. He was packing a hefty seven inches in his pants which he knew how to use well enough to make me scream out his name again and again for all the neighbors to hear. Smart, charming, sexy, and a good dick, this man was truly a dream combo.

I loved him to bits but there still was a small detail about me he didn't know. Now we both are very freaky in bed and have tried quite a lot of things. But there was still a kink that I kept to myself which one might consider quite out of the ordinary. I liked pissing in naughty places. Places I am not supposed to. Places I might get in trouble if anyone sees me. I truly thought that if Nik ever finds this about me, he will definitely be disgusted and immediately break it off with me, so I kept it to myself.

The group finally decided to go to the club on Friday, as it was the only day everyone was free. So, we all went there at 8 in the evening in a mood to have some drunken fun and forget about our stress. So as the night went on, the drinks kept on flowing freely. At some point, Nik and I were grinding on the club dance floor. My back arched and I thrust my shapely behind outwards so that I was backed up against Nik's crotch. My arms reached behind and found rest on Nik's waist, while his found on mine. I was gyrating my hips to the loud music coming from the speakers, repeatedly grinding my ass on Nik's front. He was also responding in kind thrusting his clothed crotch firmly against me. He was quite hard and I was enjoying it.

He brought his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Lorelai, I am so horny. Let's get out of here babe."

I couldn't agree more with him. I was more than ready to leave the club for some good bedroom fun. A quick scan of my eyes told me that Sarah and Tracy were on two different couches with their respective boyfriends, full-on making out, not having a single care about who saw them. I couldn't find Lucia, so she must have already left. At the bar counter, I found Olivia drinking and talking with her boyfriend, Marcus. I straightened from my earlier stance of grinding on my boyfriend and started drunkenly walking toward Olivia to let her know we were leaving.

"Oly, me and Nik are leaving, ok?" I told her when I reached close to her.

"Yeah, I thought so. The way you were grinding upon Nik, I'm pretty sure every other guy was rubbing one out looking at you!" she replied with mirth in her eyes.

"Shuddupppp," I say as I try to cover the tomato red, spreading from my cheeks to the back of my neck.

"I'll send any guy who was looking at you, straight to the ER," teased Nik. He was enjoying my embarrassment.

"you guys stop teasing her, she's already flustered," said Marcus even though he was suppressing laughter himself.

"Relax, I was joking, Although, Lorelai, I think you should have a glass of water before you leave. You probably drank the most out of us all," Olivia said while handing me a glass of water.

"yes Mom," I grabbed the glass from her hand and chugged the water, and handed her the glass back.

"Ok, so we'll be off now, bye."

"Bye Olivia, catch ya later Marcus." I and Nik said our farewells respectively and they waved theirs.

Nik and I walk out of the club holding hands. As soon as we were out of the club, Nik immediately ducked into a badly lit street and pounced upon me. It was nearly 1 in the night. So, the streets were extremely empty except for a few occasional cars that drove by. He hungrily devoured my lips. He smelled and tasted like vodka, and I probably did too. He pried open my mouth with his skillful kissing and our tongues started clashing. It was drunk, it was messy but it was hot. I was getting more and more turned on by the second. I am pretty sure my panties must have been soaked by then. He started moving his left hand from where he was holding my nape, to lower and lower with the full intention of slipping them inside my lacy underwear.

However, I doubled over when his hand made contact with the lower area of my stomach. Thinking I was hurt, Nik jumped back, a worried expression marring his features. I suddenly became painfully aware of my very, very full bladder.

"Are you hurt?" Nik asked with a worried tone.

"No, I...ugh...I have to pee. Like really bad."

"of course, you do. You haven't gone to the bathroom even once since going inside the club. And you just kept on drinking."

"The queue was so long! And the bathroom's nasty anyways. You know I hate the dirty stalls."

"Okay, but what do you wanna do now? Wanna go back in?"

"No way. Besides, my apartment is just 6 blocks away."

"All right then."

We began walking. I wondered How did I not notice that I was bursting to pee. 'Probably the alcohol', I thought to myself. This predicament, however, wasn't new to me. When I was alone, in my apartment's confines, I experimented with bladder discipline. I would keep drinking and drinking and hold in when I felt the need to urinate. I would do this until I reached the point where I physically couldn't hold it in anymore. Then I would piss anywhere besides the toilet to revel in the naughtiness of the act. This allowed me to pee great volumes for a long time and the pleasure from watching my long stream, the thrill of pissing somewhere naughty combined with the relief washing over my body from releasing my golden flood almost gives me an orgasmic experience. Many a time, after a particularly steamy piss session, I would work on my clit to bring myself to climax.

One such session was the time when I was playing video games sitting on my revolving chair at my desk. I was holding in my pee for almost 3 hours. And to make matters better, I had not been wearing panties. While playing I reached my holding limit. I promptly paused the game. Sat back into the chair, and rotated it away from the desk and towards a wall in my room which was a good ten feet away from my chair. I simply scooted back into the chair spread my legs and propped them on the armrests of the chair, pulled my pussy lips apart so that my piss slit was visible and let loose. Within moments a controlled but powerful golden stream shot out of my nether regions and rose in the air a good 3 feet before landing on my wooden flooring. I continued my golden fountain of piss for a good minute before becoming spent and bringing myself to the most mind-blowing orgasm afterward.

Coming back to the present, with every step, my place seemed further and further, as my need for a toilet seemed to grow. At nearly 3 blocks away from home, I had reached my limit.

"Nik, I can't hold it in anymore. I am gonna wet myself!"

"Your place isn't far. Can't you wait a little longer?"

"Nuh-uhh!"

"Shit. Okay, come here. Follow me"

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a small alley that was created between the space of two residential buildings.

"No one can see you here."

I was not objecting to taking a leak in public I have taken quite a lot of them. However, it would be the first time Nik would see me in the act.

I was biting my bottom lip, contemplating what to do, when a sharp twinge from my bladder told me that I didn't have much time before my panties would be sodden.

'Oh, fuck it', I thought. My bladder was full, I was horny from the assault on my lips earlier, and I was with my hotshot guy. This was the best occasion to take a leak in public. And besides I still had some liquid courage in me.

With my mind made up, I quickly turned my back towards the wall of the building on one side. I leaned back until my back was aligned with the wall so that I was standing with the building wall as my support. I was wearing a short black bodycon dress, so pissing would not be a hard job for me.

I hooked my fingers onto the waistband of my panties, under my dress as I carefully started pulling them down. My hands were shaking half from the desperation and half from the anticipation and thrill that came from being watched. He was standing on my left away from the main street, further into the ally, watching my every move and also waiting for what is about to come.

I stepped out of my panties, thinking it would be best to get them off so that I don't risk getting them wet.

"Hold them for me.", I said to Nik. He accepted them in his hands and tucked them into his jeans pocket.

I hiked my dress above my waist so that I had a clear view of my bald, glistening pussy. I slightly bent my knees and thrust my hips forward a little. I placed my right hand to part my labia so that my pee slit would be free from any obstacles. I could feel Nik watching me closely and staring at my bare cunt. With my stance ready, I opened the floodgates.

A torrent of golden fluid started gushing out of my urethra, forming a straight stream that arched at the other side of the alley, hitting the wall of the building opposite to me. I couldn't believe it. My piss that I was releasing from one side of the alley was hitting the wall on the other side!

"Mhmmm...that feels good," I moan reveling in sheer ecstasy.

"Fuck..." I heard Nik groan from beside me.

'He must be enjoying watching me piss', I thought to myself.

I could tell that my toilet wasn't going to end soon. The hissing noise of my piss flowing out and the splattering noise it made when it hit the wall was quite loud. If anyone were to enter the alley, they would instantly realize what I was doing. This thought turned me on even more as I kept power-pissing and hosing the wall.

20 seconds into me commencing my toilet, I heard the telltale sound of the unzipping of a zipper from my left side. I turned my head just in time to see Nik undoing his jeans and taking out his cock.

"Fuck now I gotta piss too. Damn you!" with that, he took a wide stance near me, cock in hand, aiming towards the opposite side, and released his golden nectar.

He purposely aimed his stream so that it hit the wall opposite to us just near where I was giving it my shower.

"Christ, that feels good..." he groaned in his deep voice.

Just like that, we both stood side by side, using the residential building as our naughty impromptu urinal. This action made me so horny that I almost came mid-urinating. But I was far from done. I kept on pissing like a hose standing dominantly, with one hand on my pussy to keep it parted and the other on my hip. I rotated my hip a little so that my piss stream would stain a larger area on the wall hitting this way and that way, marking my area. I found the action strangely liberating and a burst of laughter emanated from me.

Nik quickly shushed me and reminded me that it took one person to find us and call the cops.

My laughter died down but my piss stream did not. I noticed the big pool of urine that has formed on the ground below the impact point of my stream and it was steadily increasing and running downwards towards the main road. The pool below Nik's stream joined mine and the puddle was now mixed with both our golden juices.

After pissing for a good two minutes, my stream finally started to wane. My stream became thinner and shorter, dwindled, and finally came to a stop. With a last powerful spurt, I was spent. I stood there leaning and heavily panting like I just had 3 rounds of non-stop fucking.

Beside me, Nik however was in his full flow. He was still pissing quite healthily when an idea struck me. Nik was watching me. I stared into his eyes silently asking for permission for what I was about to do next. As if reading my mind, he gave a slight nod. Without any hesitance, my left hand grabbed his pissing cock gently.

"Ahhh..." he moaned, closing his eyes, clearly enjoying this.

He let go of his cock so that I was the one holding it for him. I moved his cock around so that his piss stream would also move around in the air. Then I pointed it slightly upwards so that his piss would go high up and fall like a fountain. The piss splattered on the ground and made a new stain. I was enjoying this newfound freedom of aiming my boyfriend's cock wherever I wanted him to piss when his piss started to slow down. He had also reached the end of his toilet and his stream ended.

"Can I have my dick back please," he asked with a smile, his face all flushed.

I let go of him and he grabs himself, shoots three quick spurts of urine, and shakes the dribbles on his cock.

He then brought his hand into his jeans pocket and produced my lace panties.

"Here," he offers me.

That is when I realized I haven't moved from my position and was still hiking my dress for the whole world to see my sex.

I accept the panties back from him and use the fabric to wipe my pussy. Then I thought better of it and give them back to him. He gives me a naughty smile. Snatches them from my hand and puts them pack in his pocket.

"I am keeping them for when you are away and I need to rub one out, 'cause Fuck Lorelai, that was hot. I didn't know you could aim like that let alone standing and power pissing." I smile at him at his comment.

"I agree. That was so hot to see you piss too. You liked that didn't you."

"Fuck yes...Can we do this again sometime, yeah?" I was giddy with joy at this offer.

"100% but I believe we still have to get back to my place for a nice fuck."

"Absolutely."

And with that, we straightened and made ourselves decent and made to walk out of the alley. We paused to look back at the mess we made. Three large piss stains; two on the wall, one on the ground in the middle of the alley, and the big puddle of piss that was now out of the alley and flowing in the middle of the road. I giggled to myself thinking if anyone finds the vandalism we committed, no one would be able to guess that one of the stains on the wall was made by a female.

With one last glance at our artwork, we turned to continue the walk toward my place, at a faster rate, anticipating the night of passionate lovemaking that awaits us.