Mark's Adventure Tremendous Thurs

Story Info
Part 7 Mark embraces his new sexuality and gets in deeper.
7.8k words
3.47
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with Dani's boobs in my face and my wife straddling me and putting her big, beautiful boobs in my face.

"Good morning," I say, and I start sucking a fat nipple.

"It took you long enough; a girl needs her morning fuck. Oh, that's good," she says.

I pop off of that nipple and say, "There are other ways," and I latch onto the other nipple.

"But this works so well." She reaches back and grabs my semi-stiff dick and guides it to her waiting pussy. "I do love feeling it get all the way hard in me. It's so-"

"Kinky?" I put in switching boobs and licking all around, not just the nipple.

"Something like that," she says, starting to rock back and forth. She has her hands on my shoulders; my hands grab her hips, and we start to get into a rhythm. Me up and down, her back and forth. Occasionally she will switch up the boob in my mouth, and we pick up the pace. She leans over more, giving me a kiss. Our tongues mash together. She then sits up, and I hold onto her hips tighter and start to go harder.

"Ahh," she moans as she cums. I am not quite there yet, so I keep pounding her in and out. She keeps rocking; I am going to plow her hard, grabbing her ass and squeezing.

"Yeah, oh, yeah," she tells me. She's getting close to cuming again, or maybe just one long one, so I try to get her there or keep her there, whatever. I feel her pussy squeezing me, and I shoot my load as she arches back and moans unintelligibly. I keep going until I am done cuming; she then leans forward and collapses on my chest.

"Good morning, such a nice way to wake up," she says.

"I agree," I tell her. She looks gorgeous, and not just in a "I just got fucked" way, but in a just plain beautiful way. Her red hair was a mess, and freckles were everywhere on her big, curvy body. She has massive breasts with the biggest nipples I have ever seen. I squeeze her as she lies on me.

"We should get up," she says.

"If you stay like that, I certainly will again," I joke with her.

She kisses me again and says, "Shower. I like it from behind too. That will be good for round two this morning. Go start the coffee, though," she says, giving me another tongue-laden kiss and then climbing off me. I watch her butt sway to the bathroom and then get up, pull on some sweats, and head out to the kitchen. I am surprised that Mel is already out there.

"Hey, Mel, why are you up so early?"

"I just couldn't sleep, so I got up. I figured I'd get some breakfast," she says, getting a bowl of Captain Crunch.

"You want some coffee? I'm making a pot."

"Sure, that sounds good. Want some crunch berries?"

"Not right now."

I look at her; she looks like her mom—red hair, not quite as curly. She's got my eyes, though. She's got a few earrings; she is doing great and getting back into dance. She sees me looking.

"What?" She has a mouth full of cereal.

"Just thinking how proud of you I am," I smile at her, "and how you'd look with a nose ring."

"Eww, no ring, maybe a stud," she says, pouring more milk into her cereal. "and thanks."

"Taking up dance again and then teaching it You really are making me proud."

"Seriously? Well, then let's talk cars."

"Try getting a license first. And save up your paychecks; we'll talk," I tell her, heading back to the bedroom. "Do you mind getting your sister up?"

She throws me a shaka as she takes another huge bite of cereal.

I make it to the bedroom and close the door. I hear the water running and head to the bathroom. Dani is standing in the shower, washing her hair.

"It took you long enough. Get in here and scrub my back," she tells me.

I get naked, step into the shower, and start to satisfy my wife. I scrub her back, then down to her buttocks, and soap it up really well too.

"You like the booty," she says, giving it a little shake.

"I love it," I reply, giving her a good smack.

"Ouch, it's a little tender when wet."

"Then I guess I need to make it up," I say, stepping closer and rubbing her buttocks. Since I am close, I start to kiss her neck.

"Careful, I have conditioner in."

"How long?"

"We have a few."

I respond by wrapping my arms around her and grabbing her breasts, still kissing her neck. She melts back into me, just relaxing and enjoying. I rub, cup, and tease a little bit, appreciating the whole boob with a pinch of the nipple now and then. She really starts to rub her butt on me, which gets me going, and I start to get hard.

"You should put it in," I whisper in her ear.

She reaches down and grabs my dick, at the same time bending over, and then pulls me into her. I pull back, grab her hips, and slide forward again. Pull back again, then slam forward, picking up speed.

"Mmmmm, yeah, just like that," Dani moans out.

I slam her fast and hard, watching her boobs sway and slap, making a different sound in the water. It gets me going more. I slap her ass again, not thinking, and she yelps, but in pain this time. It also triggers her orgasm, which causes mine to happen. We ride it out until I am done shooting my load into her. She pulls me out, stands up, and turns and kisses me.

"That was incredible. Best shower sex yet," she tells me.

"I agree."

We wash each other off, and I get out so she can rinse her hair out with more room. I watched her while I was drying off. She is sexy as hell, with water running over her and her hands running through her red hair. I finish drying off, get dressed, and head out to the kitchen. Marcy is eating a bowl of cereal now, while Mel sits with a cup of coffee.

"You two are good?" I ask.

I get a thumbs up from Marcy while she chews.

"I'm doing alright," Mel tells me.

"With your cup of creamer?" I tease her.

"Don't judge me."

"Finish up and get ready; we'll drop you off at school."

I get a chorus of "uh-huhs" from the table. I fix up Dani's coffee and take it back to her. She is sitting and drying her hair, looking fantastic.

"You look gorgeous," I have to tell her.

"I'm fat. But I do have that just-got-fucked glow," she says, starting the blow dryer.

I set her coffee down by her, kissing her head. "You do have that glow, but you aren't fat, babe."

I continue getting dressed, getting out a shirt and tie, and getting ready for work. She finishes drying her hair, gets up to get dressed, and says, "I had an idea."

"Yeah," I say, helping her into her bra.

"What if we help Bella out? We have some savings, and it could be an investment."

"You think? A dance studio?"

"I know an ad guy; he's pretty good."

"Pretty good?" I say it indignantly.

"Let's see how you do with this dance studio," she teases, giving me a kiss.

We finish getting ready and discuss the idea. Bella is an old friend; both girls love the studio, and it could do well. So we agreed to do it. I take Marcy to school; she conveniently "misses" the bus all the time, so I have given up on it. As I pull in, I see Maresol pulling out. She waves at me, and I wave back.

"Have a good day, Kiddo. Learn a bunch," I tell her.

"Always. Go sell some ads, Dado."

"Always," As she leans over to give me a kiss before jumping out of the car. My phone pings, so I look at my texts. It's a photo of Maresol's boobs, with the caption, "They are waiting for you." So I head over to her house. I park and walk up, ringing the doorbell when I get there.

"It's open," I hear her call.

I open the door and go in. She smiles at me from the couch, completely naked. "Take me, My Cock," she seductively says. She looks gorgeous, too. Long brown hair hanging loose, almost down to her nipples, which are perfect little points. Her tits are big and look great on her—at least a C cup. Her long legs stretched out, showing her waxed pussy. She is perfectly tanned too—no tan lines. How does she do that?

"You are gorgeous."

"Thank you," she says, blushing all over, "now get over here."

I take off my clothes, and she moves forward, giving my cock a lick and quick suck, then stands up and kisses me. Her tits were pressing into me. I push her back and kneel down; she scoots back and lays down on the couch. I try to crawl between her legs but can't.

"Be creative."

I think for a moment and mount her, my cock going into her mouth and my head between her legs, lips on her bald twat. We engage in a very hot 69. I feel her nails on my ass as she pulls me in and out of her mouth. I lick up and down her slit. I am at a different angle; it's a bit harder for me, but I lick and slurp as best as I can. She is moaning around my dick, which tells me I am doing alright. I lick down and suddenly figure out what the hell is going on and lick her asshole. She gasps and deep-throats me just then, and I feel her cum on my chin. Her mouth doesn't let up as I lick her butt, which causes me to start shooting my load. She swallows a little and then pulls me out so that the last spurts land on her tits.

"Mmmmm, that's good," she purrs. I get off her and stand up. She turns and sits up. "What was that?"

"What?" I ask.

"The last thing, you licking."

"Oh, this," I say as I grab her legs and roll her back, showing me her beautiful pussy and ass. I kneel down and lick her crack and all of her butt, working my way back towards her asshole.

"God, yes, that's great," she moans.

She reaches down and holds her thighs as I really get in there, really sticking my tongue in there. It's new and so kinky.

"I love it; keep going," she tells me.

I keep going and then slide two fingers into her pussy; she moans "yes" as I finger her while I eat her ass. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I get hard again. I pull my fingers out and face away.

"Why?" She asks, but I stick my dick into her pussy as she bends the way she is before she can move. "OOOOOO, yes, it feels different but so good. FUCK ME, MY COCK!"

It does feel different with her rolled up like this, but it's so hot. I reach forward and play with her s as best I can while her thighs are up against them. I fucked her hard, stuffing her into the couch. It's hard, rough, and sweaty. I feel her cum, but keep going, hard and deep. She moans, loving it. I feel her tightening up her pussy, squeezing me good, then she moans as she orgasms again, the squeezing pulling more cum from me and blasting into her again. I keep fucking her until I finish spurting, then stop. She lets go of her thighs, resting them on me.

"That was intense," she says breathlessly.

"It really was; that 69 was incredible, I say, moving to sit next to her. I put my arm around her as she cuddled up. I rub the little bit of cum on her tits around, enjoying playing with her breasts.

"That was fun. We need to do it more often. What made you want to eat my ass?"

"I dunno. It was there. Your ass is fantastic. You like a dick in it, so I figured why not?"

"It was unbelievable. You absolutely have to do it again. Especially with your oral skills. My god."

"Your oral skills are up there too." I smile at her as she cuddles. "I don't know how long I have; I do have to get to work."

"Me too. But we both are so sweaty, I think a shower is in order."

She uncurls herself and stands; I do too. We embrace in another tongue-swishing kiss, and then she leads me upstairs to her massive bathroom. I could watch her ass all day, but I do have to get to work. I look at her bathroom and see it has a jacuzzi tub. She sees me looking and says, "Next time, My Cock. She starts the shower, which is also huge, easily big enough for both of us comfortably. It even has two shower heads spraying to create a nice comfort zone and mirrors everywhere.

"Come on, let's wash up," she says, checking the temperature.

"So unlike you," I tease.

"Your cum I don't mind; sweat, though, can give patients a bad impression."

She steps into the water, and watching it flow down her makes me realize how hot she really is. I feel my dick starting to rise again. Really? Sure, why not?

I get in behind her, kiss her neck, and start playing with her tits. It strikes me that I just did this with Dani not too long ago. It makes it kinkier and turns me on more. I bend Maresol over and stick my dick in her again. I grab her hips and thrust deep into her. Doing it to both women in my life the same way in a short time span really gets me horny.

"Fuck yes, My Cock," She yells, "HARDER!"

I hold her hips tight and pound away. I see all the mirrors around me and watch her tits sway and bounce. Not like Dani's; Dani's are huge, Maresol's are big enough to enjoy, and the jiggle is just right. I watch her ass quiver as I pound her and each back and swat it. She yelps.

"FUCK YES. AGAIN. HARDER. PUNISH ME!"

I spank her again and fuck her hard. I spank her again and again, my dick drilling into her. Watching it all in the mirrors. I wind back and smack her a good one. She yelps and cums. I grab her hips with both hands and plow her hard and fast now. She keeps cumming, and I do the same. Blowing another load deep in her. When I finish, I smack her ass again.

"Fuck My Cock, That was incredible."

"Thanks," I say as we really wash each other.

"What happened?" she asks.

"It struck me that I fucked Dani the same way earlier. It was so kinky to fuck you the same way."

"It is. It really is. I like it; we need to do it more. Fuck me like your other girls."

"Just the one," I remind her.

"Wait. You'll see. We can even share."

We finish washing each other, then get out, dry off, and get dressed. She helps me tie my tie, like Dani used to do a long time ago. It's sweet, but it makes me kind of sad that those days are gone. She finishes me off.

"Get going, My Cock. Have a good day," she says, giving me a kiss.

"You too, My Slut," I tell her. She sends me on my way as she gets dressed.

I head to the coffee stand; it's a little later than usual and not quite as busy as I normally see it. It still has a good crowd, though. I wait patiently.

"Hi Mark," comes Lisa's chipper voice, "Running a little late?"

"Hey Lisa. Yeah, A little bit."

"Are we still good for later?" she asks, making my drinks without taking an order.

"Absolutely, but I think you sent me the wrong files."

"Why is that?" Her ponytail swinging as she makes drinks and turns to glance my way.

"It wasn't business stuff; it was..., er...," I trail off.

"Yes?"

"Risque pictures of you."

"Oh," she says. She doesn't look embarrassed. She looks at me, intrigued, and smiles at me. "I will bring the other information." She brings over my drinks.

"I didn't even order."

"I saw you pull in. I know what you want. This one," she says, handing me a cup, "is yours. This," handing me the other, "is for your assistant. I will see you in a little bit."

"Okay," I try to say, handing her money.

"Oh no. You are doing me a solid, no charge for a little while. See you!" she smiles at me. I smile back and take a drink of my coffee. She smiles even bigger and somehow suspiciously.

I drive off and look at my coffee cup. It has lip marks on it that aren't mine. I realize it did taste a little different—not bad, just like it had been sitting or something. What? Did she give me her drink? What is going on?

I get to work and head in; Ms. Kim is waiting for me. "Good Morning, Boss. Jesus, you are positively radiant," she states.

"Good morning to you too. Here you go." I hand her her drink. She takes a sip.

"This is so good."

"Glad you like it. The barista will be in later. You can tell her."

"Really? What for?" she asks, taking another sip. She seems off-putting. She is dressed nicely again today. Peach blouse and a tan skirt that is short but not too short. Stockings make her legs look great. Her hair is down; it's midlength, just past her shoulders. She does seem irritated.

"I'm helping her with a marketing project for school. It's cheaper than coffee."

"Good plan, Boss. We're still on for lunch, right?"

"Absolutely. Is it anywhere near Bella's studio?"

She looks at me quizzically. "Like where Mel and Marcy dance? Solovyou Dance Studio?"

"Yeah, is the restaurant closed?"

"Not at all," she says, not sure what is going on.

"Can you swing by then? Scope it out, see what you think."

"Sure. I can do that. I have some stuff I need to do, but I want to meet Lisa first. Her drinks are fantastic."

"Sure, thank you."

"No problem, Boss."

She goes to her desk, coffee in hand. I head into my office and start doing my morning stuff. I get into the groove, and time passes. I have different projects open, as I like working on more than one at a time; they each keep me motivated for the other. Ms. Kim buzzes me, "Hey Boss, your barista is here."

I get up and go out to meet Lisa.

"Hi Lisa," I say, stretching my hand out for her to shake. She hugs me instead, which is really quick and friendly.

"Hi Mark. Fancy place," she says, looking around.

"Glad you could find it okay, and it's not too shabby. Lisa, this is Ms. Kim, my assistant."

"Nice to meet you," Ms. Kim says, coming over from her desk to join us.

"You too," Lisa says. "Nice to have a face to go with the coffee. Is Kim your first name?"

"Last name. He can't pronounce Seo-Hyeon to save his life," Ms. Kim tells her.

"I can see that," Lisa laughs.

"Hey, no ganging up on me," I say, pretending to be hurt.

"And your coffee is delicious. The absolute best," Ms. Kim says.

"Glad you like it; you should come by yourself," Lisa tells her.

"It's on his way to work. It's easier if he does it, but I might on weekends. Anyway, I am off. Be back for lunch," she says, grabbing her purse and heading out the door.

"This way to my office," I tell Lisa, ushering her that way.

"Thanks again for this," she says as we go in. I close the door behind her. "I have a confession."

"What's that?" I'm pulling out a chair for her and sitting next to her in front of my desk.

"This isn't just a school project."

I thought this was about the nude pictures. "It's not?" I ask.

"No. We are trying to get investors into the shop. So I need a kickass presentation to sell them," she says kind of guiltily.

"We can do that. So it's not for class?"

"Well, both actually. I do have a presentation for class, and we need investors, so two birds, one stone," she says, smiling at me.

"Makes sense; let's see what you've got," I say, reaching over and turning the monitor so we can work together. I take her information and start to plug it in. We make a pretty good first draft presentation.

"We need some more figures, and pictures of the stand would really punch it up," I tell her.

"I have a couple on my phone; it's not the best camera," she says.

"We can use it for now. You can send it to my email, and then we can add them in."

"No problem, give me a minute," she says, pulling out her phone.

"This isn't going to be like the pictures yesterday? This is my work email," I tell her, concerned.

"Not today. But you did like those pictures?" She says it slyly, giving me a look.

I look back at her, thinking of recent events, and figure, What the hell?

"Of course. You're a beautiful girl," I tell her, getting the pictures in and finishing the draft.

"I hoped you would. I have more," She tells me.

"Do you?" I ask, leaning in closer.

"I do. I will send them to you." She says she's leaning closer as well. Our faces are close, and she leans over and kisses me. It's rough, a young kiss, but full of passion, and it's pretty good. "I'm definitely sending you more pictures now. I've been wanting to do that for awhile."

"Really?" I am shocked.

"Hell yes. You are hot. Sweet. A great guy. You're a DILF. And you can teach me a thing or two," she winks. Then she leans in and kisses me again. It's better, smoother, and she is more confident. She sticks her tongue in my mouth, and I go all in too. She breaks away.