Mark's Adventure Tremendous Thurs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DILF?", I ask.

"Dad, I'd like to fuck. Sorry to cut this short, but I have class." She says this as she starts to gather her stuff.

"All right. Have fun; we can finish this up another time." I stand up and walk to the door of my office, getting ready to open it for her. She walks up, and I figure, I am already in this deep. I throw my arms around her and kiss her deeply. Wrapping her up and reaching down to grab her ass in her jeans. Throwing all my passion into it. She kisses me back, and it's pretty great. A good kiss. She breaks it, a little breathless.

"Hell yes! That is what I am talking about, Daddy. I will see you later," she says.

"Tomorrow morning for sure," I tell her, opening the door.

She smiles and heads out of the main office. She stops at the door to turn and smile back at me. I smile and wink at her. She goes out, and I go back to work. I finish up the rough draft and email it to her. My phone pings; it's from Lisa. "An oldie, but I figured you'd like it. You had an effect." The picture is of her boobs. They look great, perky, and cute. Another picture comes in of her crotch in pants that are obviously wet. "Not what you did, but close." I smile. "I can't wait for our next time to work on the presentation," is the last text I get from her.

Ms. Kim comes back in and says, "So why did I go look at a dance studio?"

"Are you ready for lunch?" I ask back.

"Yeah," she says, bewildered.

"Good, you're driving. Let's go," I say, heading out of my office and past her. She follows, and we get in her car and start driving. I'm not saying anything; I'm lost in thought about recent events.

"Okay, why?" she starts.

"Why what?" I say I'm coming back.

She sighs, "Why did I go out and scout your best friend's dance studio? I've been there before."

"You have?"

"YES. Mel invited me to her recitals, as did Marcy. I went with you and Mrs. Anderson," she says, getting heated.

"Right," I remembered.

She looks a little sheepish. "And I may have gone a couple times to remember how to dance," she mumbles.

"You did? How did that go?"

"Good, between that and the yoga I feel, wait, don't turn this on me."

"So where are we going for lunch?"

"Oh, I found this place that's fantastic. I've been wanting to go back; it's so good." She stops. She glares at me and then is quiet for the rest of the trip. We pull into a Korean Bar-be-que place and go inside. She speaks to the staff in Korean, and we get seated in the back, away from everyone. She stares at me, not looking at the menu. I looked it over, then put it down.

"What did you think of the studio?"

She just stares.

"What would you do to bring in more business? Just the site."

"The building is nice but could use some work. I would put a mural on the side, something promoting the studio that is there. Rockwell-esque. I would also expand to other forms of dance if possible, not just ballet, and bring in other clients. Maybe expand out into other things as well; it's a big space; maybe yoga or aerobics or something."

"Excellent, great ideas."

"Why? What is the point?"

I lean over at her, saying, "Well, there is a couple. Dani and I are thinking of backing the project, which puts me too close to it. Second, you are more than ready for this, so I want you to take the lead. I will back you up, but this will make us full partners."

"Partners? Me?" she says, surprised.

"Absolutely," I say, taking her hands, "You are more than ready."

"Really? Partners."

"Yes. Me and you—we work better together for sure. If you do this work, I will go to Sara and make sure it happens. I was going to do it anyway; this thing for Bella would just be a favor."

"So you'd owe me," she says keenly.

"Sure, plus I could take it up as your 'master's piece' to prove to doubters that you are good to go."

"I am in! I could have Sammi, my roommate, do the mural. Cheap. She wants the work. Plus, it gets her out there."

"See. You got it. Maresol wants you to work on her ads, too."

"Of course. Sex thereapy. We have lots of ways to go."

"And I could use your eyes on Lisa's presentation."

"The barista? What is she doing?"

"Trying to get investors and a school project."

She looks at me and says, "Double dipping. I respect that. I have ideas." Then she realizes I have been holding her hands, and she blushes and takes them back. Food arrives, as she ordered when we came in, and we eat and talk shop for the whole meal, bouncing ideas for the three projects and jumping around. We spend all afternoon doing this, even after getting back to the office. She is excited; it's nice to see. It makes her look really good. And she has been doing this work for awhile; it's time for her to get the credit. This is fun; it's better than working alone. It makes the afternoon fly by.

"Alright, I am done; I am heading home," I tell her.

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea to me. Are we still on for dinner tomorrow?" She asks, gathering our gear up.

"Totally," I say, an idea striking me. "You want me to invite Bella? You could pitch your ideas."

"They aren't there yet; I am not ready," she says nervously.

"I think you are, though, and it would be very casual. Nothing formal yet, like the mural, the store, or the other forms of dance."

"I know, but I would feel better if it were more formal, especially as I have only met your friend a couple times. It would be like, She is a client; she is a client, right?" She asks as we walk to our cars.

"Umm...I," I start, "not quite yet. I need to talk to Sara about it."

"Oh lord, Boss. Fine, do it first thing tomorrow. Night," she says, getting in her car as I do. We drive away.

I totally forgot to talk to Sara this afternoon; she's the owner, the big boss lady, who approves clients and puts people on projects. We can bring in clients, but she finds the best people to work on it. She might be pissed that I was overstepping. I didn't think so, though; I'd been working for her for a long time. I am a little worried, but I realize that Sara is a rational person, and it will be fine. I get home, and the girls are making dinner.

"Hi, Dad," Marcy pipes up as I walk in.

"Hey, Pop," Mel said sasily, looking up from her text book on the table.

"Hello girls,any ideas for-" I look and see the stove going, "dinner?"

"Got it covered: spaghetti. Water is on; sauce is heating," Mel tells me.

"And I am making garlic bread," Marcy adds as she stands cutting bread.

"You are awesome, thanks. Wait, what do you want?" as I catch on.

They both look at me innocently with their eyes.

"Now I know you want something."

"Nothing really; I just wanted to go to Rachel's this weekend."

I look at her through slitted eyes. "AND?"

"We will see; Ms. Kim is coming over for dinner tomorrow?"

"Seo-Yeon will be here tomorrow." Marcy adds, "Sweet."

"Saturday works," Mel tells me.

"I will think about it. Marcy, what about you?"

"Oh, nothing," Marcy says. "I have a project I need to do this weekend with Lily."

"Well, that I can work with. We can go through the art stuff in my room, and we can get other stuff later in the weekend."

"Awesome. Thanks, Dad," Marcy says.

I head back to get out of my work clothes, and as I am changing, I hear Dani come in. She stops to talk to the girls, then comes back to change too. As she comes, I sweep her into a kiss. It's surprising and passionate. As we kiss, I close the door with my foot.

"You always look good in those tight whiteys," she tells me.

"You look good in anything, but better out of it," I tell her, going in for another kiss but instead kissing her neck and taking her pants down while I do.

"We don't have time for that," she says, fighting me off playfully.

"Sure we do; the girls have dinner cooking," I whisper in her ear. I go back to kissing her neck and get her panties down in a heap with her pants at her feet. I slide around her and push her over on the bed. She is bent over, her big white ass up in the air, her pussy poking out. I take down my undies, and my dick springs free. It's not quite hard, but she likes it that way. I need a little more, so I drop to my knees and slurp her pussy.

"Oh," she moans happily, "I thought this was going to be quick."

I lick her up and down a couple times, getting her a little wet and me a little more hard. Then I stand up. "Just getting the juices going," I tell her as I push my dick in.

"MMmmm, yeah, go hard, baby," she moans. I like to give a lady what she wants, so I grab her hips and slide out, then slam forward into her again and again. She is grunting and moaning as I go.

There is a knock at the door, and I just keep pounding her as I call out, "Yeah?"

"Dinner is just about done," Mel calls through the door.

"We'll be out in a minute," I panted, slightly out of breath.

"Uh, gross, but alright," I hear her mumble as she walks away. It makes me smile, but I never let up, just pounding away. Dani cums right then; her pussy tightening on my dick causes me to cum, too. I plunge deep into her as I spurt out my load. Holding her hips tight to me as I finish.

"That was awesome; you never stopped," she says breathlessly.

"Why would I?" I ask as I help her up and completely out of her pants.

"We used to, but you're right. Like the other night, almost getting caught makes it hotter," she says, giving me a kiss.

She's right. It made office sex great—that kiss with Lisa. Everything with Maresol. Dani and Tom the other day, I do remember Tom checking Dani out too. That was kind of hot. "You are right; we need to get out more."

"We sure do; go shower first; we definitely don't have time for usual shower shenanigans," she tells me, taking off her shirt.

"You got it, honey, but you might want to keep those things contained, or I might not be able to help myself."

She smiles as I go to rinse off. I was quick and left the water running for her. Dani passes me naked, and I can't help but grab her boob as she goes by, giving her a little squeeze. Then slapping her ass.

"Later, stud," she says, stepping into the shower.

I dry off, put on my gym clothes, and head out to the kitchen. The table is set, and dinner is almost done. Mel is getting stuff off the stove. She looks at me and just says, "Gross."

"It's natural."

"Whatever," she says, shuddering just a little.

Dani and Marcy come in, and we sit down to eat, having fun family conversations. When we finish up, I get the dishes cleaned up since the girls cooked, and Dani puts away the leftovers. We smack each other's butts and play around. The girls go do homework, not wanting to watch. Dani and I wrap things up and go watch a little TV, but not a whole lot.

"Go to the gym, babe," she tells me later. "I'll be waiting for you." She seductively smiles at me. I get up and head out, and as I do, I notice a message. It's from Maresol. I sit in my car and open it. It's her bent over, pussy spread, and the text reads: "Need you HERE." I text back, "Which part?" And when I get to a stop sign, I read the message she sent back saying, "Face or Cock. Preferably both." I smile and drive to the gym. After parking, I saw a message from Lisa come in too. "Had a lot of fun today, Daddy; hope for more," it says. There is a video too. I watch as Lisa shakes her ass in some sexy underwear. I notice she has tattoos on her thighs; they are bows. Then her ass shaking stops as she turns, bends over, and drops her bra, letting her boobs just hang. Then she blows me a kiss and stops recording. It's really sexy; her boobs aren't huge, and her nipples are pierced. Smaller than either Dani's or Maresol's but still nice, perfect for her. What am I doing? I head to the gym.

While I am doing my routine, I notice a couple of girls working out close by. Yoga pants and sports bras—you've got to love that look. They are cute too. I don't pay much attention; I am there to get my sweat on. It's leg day, so as I am finishing up my squat set, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see one of the girls standing there. I take my headphones out to be polite.

"Hi, I'm Malai. I hate to bug you, but can you help us out?" she asks.

"Sure," I tell her. "Just let me re-rack my weight." It's just a personal pet peeve, but I have to re-rack weights.

"Thanks. We are over there," She says, and she points me over to another squat rack where her friend is waiting.

I finish up and head over. Malai has brown, almost black hair, straight, pulled back, and looks Thai. Her friend has curly hair and is a very attractive Thai girl as well. She introduces herself: "Hi, I'm Chinda."

"Mark, nice to meet you both. What can I do for you?"

"Can you watch our form? We saw you squatting and hoped you could help us out," Chinda tells me.

"Absolutely. I'm no trainer but am always glad to help out," I say, smiling. They just want some help. I am overthinking this whole woman's situation.

Chinda gets under the bar, unracks it, and does a squat.

"Keep your back straight," I tell her.

"Like this?" she asks, bowing her back again.

"No, here, let me help you," I say, getting behind her. "I'm going to put my hands on you; is that ok?"

"Sure. Whatever you need," she smiles.

So I go up and reach around her, trying to hold onto her but not grab her tits. "Go ahead." She squats, she squats down, and she leans forward, putting her tits right in my hands. They are pretty nice, but I help her up. "Try to stay straight; don't lean forward," I tell her. This time she goes back, pushing her ass into my crotch. It's a nice ass, and it feels good. Then we stand up. "You pushed your butt back too far. One more time." We go again, and she hits a perfect squat. "There you go. Perfect."

"Great," Chinda tells me, "let's do a few more."

So I help her with a set of seven, and on the last one, she puts her tits in my hands again. We get up and re-rack the weights.

"Great job, Chinda."

"Thanks, you helped; I feel better now, getting the forms right," Chinda tells me.

"My turn," Malai says, getting under the bar. "Are you going to do the same thing?"

"If that's okay," I tell her.

"Sure, if that's how you have to spot."

"It's how I know how to do it."

"Then let's do it."

She goes down, throwing her ass at me. Really rubbing against me. "You pushed your butt back; try not to." Another rep, ass on me. "Still throwing it back." Another butt, and my cock is getting stiff. "Keep your back straight. You're going to hurt yourself by throwing your butt back." Another rep; this one is good. We do another 3 reps. Then she leans forward, and I get a couple handfuls of her tits as she pushes her ass on my cock. I help her up. "Good until that last one."

"Yeah, I slipped. I'm glad you were there," Malai tells me, smiling.

"Yeah, good thing," I smile. "You girls are good?"

"I think so," Chinda says.

"Are you going to be around if we have any other questions?" Malai asks.

"I'm usually here about now most nights," I say without thinking.

Malai says, "Groovy, are you almost done tonight?"

"I have a couple more things I want to do."

They smile at each other, then at me, saying, "Can we tag along?" Chinda asks.

"Pick up some tips?" Malai adds.

"Sure. Let's do it," I state to even bigger grins.

We go around the gym, they follow me, and we get a good workout in. I got my whole workout; sure, it took a little longer than normal. And sometimes they were rubbing against me, but it was nice.

"See you tomorrow?" Malai asks me in the parking lot.

"Probably not. Family game night," I tell them.

Aww, that's so cute," Chinda says. "Saturday then?"

"You're on," I say, "not sure when though. Saturdays are kind of up in the air."

"Let me see your phone," Chinda says, sticking her hand out. I let her have it. She takes it and punches in her number, then another. "I just sent myself a text, Malai too. Just give us a shout when you head out."

"Or we will text you." Malai smiles slyly.

"Will do," I say, getting in my car to drive home.

I get home, and Dani is watching TV. I go in and give her a kiss; she runs her hands under my shirt and across my chest. "Sweaty, I like it."

"Me too. Let's go get more sweaty."

"I'll be right there," she tells me, and I head back to the bedroom. I stop and say goodnight to the girls on my way. It's been a crazy day in a wild week, and it's not over yet. When I get into the bedroom, there are candles lit around the room. Soft music is playing, and Dani comes in behind me and wraps her arms around me, kissing my neck and running her hands across my chest.

"Mmm, nice," I murmur.

She continues to run her hands over me, going down to my shorts and stripping them off. Running her hands down my legs as she does, she comes back up and grabs my ass. Then she shoves me onto the bed. I flop on my stomach and flip over to see her standing with a smirk. Then she begins to sway with the music. She peels her shirt off; it looks like she got a new bra. It's super sexy, and enjoy watching as she shimmies and shakes her curvy body around, taking her pants off. She has matching crotchless pants! What? This is fantastic; I can see her red pubic hair showing as she continues to dance.

"I love it!" I exclaim.

"Shh, let me," she says.

She dances over and takes her bra off, then she comes over and climbs on top of me, rubbing her boobs on me as she strips off my underwear. Then she dances over me, shaking in all the right ways. My dick has gotten hard, and she gets low towards it, but not quite on me. She stays there and rubs her boobs in my face. I lick and suck them as she moves in rhythm with the music. Then she uses her boobs to push me over so I am on my back. She dances up and sits on my face, continuing to move with the music. I start licking and sucking up and down her; these new panties make it so easy. I look up at her boobs swaying and bouncing; it makes me lick more. I grab her ass, pulling it close, and find her clit and suck, holding firm. She starts to rub her nipples. I watch from below and love every second. I sucking and licking, fucking her with my tongue. She pinches both nipples and I feel her cum on my tongue.

I keep licking, but she scoots herself down, still moving her hips to the music, her pussy going down my chest, until she is just at my dick. She rubs herself up and down on it a few times, then sits down on it. I hold her hips as she continues to dance on my pole. I hold her loosely and let her do as she wants. My hands slowly slide around to her ass, and I pull her cheeks apart. I tickle her asshole with a finger. "AHHH," she moans, and I feel her cum again, but that does not stop her. She rides me well, up and down, back and forth, with me holding on and tickling her rear. I start to loosen her ass as I feel it tighten on my dick. I know she is getting ready to cum again, and she does too. She bends down and kisses me deeply, sticking her tongue in my mouth. We cum together. I take my hand off her, but using the hand that wasn't near her hole, I run my hand through her hair.

"That was great," I tell her breathlessly.

"It was, wasn't it? Did you like the new undies?"

"Love them!"

She snuggles down a bit, my dick softening in her; she just stays on top.

"I am glad; what was with tickling my asshole?"

"You said you wanted to try it; I figured why not?"

"It was hot; I did like it. But keep that hand away from me until we shower." She gives me another kiss, then gets off and lies next to me.

"I will when I go start the shower," I tell her, giving her another kiss.

"Great, I will lay here and bask for a minute," she says, stretching and looking somehow sexier.

"I hope for more of that dancing. Bask all you want, gorgeous."

"I will see about the dancing; I feel like I jiggle too much."