All Comments on 'Mark's Butt Slut, Best Friend's Wife'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Hot Story, Butt Fantastic

I like the depth that the adulterous affair creates, very different than typical D / S relationships. Almost like split personalities. Nice work. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Future hunting accident looming?

Two wonderful spouses and two horrible ones. A hunting accident could allow them to realign and maybe give someone the payback they need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool fantasy

Totally unrealistic but well written fantasy. She calls him Master without being prompted? Yeah right. But it was exciting and fun to read.

I have a fantasy of turning my best friend's wife into my personal whore and slowly cutting him off from all sex with her. Some friend, right? Their dynamic suggests it. But it's just a fantasy.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good

It’s really nicely written, lots of details and hot stuff. 5 stars!

Duckydan49Duckydan49almost 4 years ago
why they couldn't have it all.

Because cheaters can never have it all. Why?? because they broke the cornerstone of all relationships... T R U S T. If I can't trust you I can't/won't love you. They broke their spouses trust by cheating and the one they cheated with will never trust them because of their cheating. I've seen this time and time again. Forget the four letter words. This five letter one is much more powerful. T R U S T. Now you CAN have it all BUT you have to be open and truthful so that the other people can trust you. If they had gone to their spouses first and said I have feelings for Mark or Laura and opened a dialog there may have been a chance.

OK.. I'm off my soapbox. Good story. Keep pecking at those keys... BTW... I have also found that it's quite common that a kinky spouse will get tied up with a vanilla. A very sad situation when you can't express that pent up energy. :(((((

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...