Mark's Butt Slut, Best Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eric, lay on your back so Laura can slide down on you," Mark directed. Eric did as he was told. Laura straddled him, guided his cock into her pussy as she lowered down.

"Oh that feels good," Laura cooed as she felt the girth of Eric's cock stretch and fill her. She leaned forward, her large tits resting on Eric's chest, exposing her butt hole to Mark.

Applying coconut oil to his fingers, Mark began to loosen the tight muscles of Laura's butt hole. Laura was used to this by now and she knew that it would only be seconds before Mark would penetrate her rectum.

"God. YES," Laura cried out as she felt Mark fill her second hole. Through the thin membrane between Laura's rectum and vagina, the two men could feel each other's cock. Mark started to rock slowly, pushing Laura's body back and forth on Eric's cock.

"This is fucking great," Eric exclaimed, reacting to the sensation of Laura's tight pussy and Mark's man muscle massaging his manhood. Mark began to seriously fuck Laura's ass, setting a pace that Eric quickly noticed with his thrusts from beneath.

"Fuck....Uh...Fuck..," Laura panted when five minutes in, Mark increased the forcefulness of his thrusts. He slammed Laura's body into Eric with each powerful drive. The three bodies were drenched in sweat as Laura screamed, enduring a powerful orgasm. That sent Eric over the edge; he pumped his sperm into Laura's hot pussy.

Mark didn't relent. For three more minutes he pummeled her ass. Laura trembled and writhed as she experienced a wave of orgasms rippling through her body. Mark exploded, shooting his load into her bowels. Mark and Laura collapsed from exhaustion.

"Wow," Eric exclaimed after several minutes. "That was fucking raw and powerful," he described the experience.

"Thank you," Laura said to the men. "That was the best Christmas present I ever received." She gave Mark and Eric a kiss.

"I hope we get the chance to do this again," Eric said.

"You were great, Eric," Laura responded. "You have such a nice fat cock. It felt good inside me. I hope we do it again as well."

"Maybe next time we'll see how Eric's dick fits in your ass," Mark interjected.

Laura took a shower to clean up the cum that dripped from her two holes and wash away the smell of sex. She noticed in the mirror as she was drying herself off, a couple of red hand imprints on her butt cheeks. Hopefully, they will fade before her husband might see them.

That evening, Laura was with her husband at his parents' house, enjoying a Christmas Eve dinner of roasted prime rib. Anne, Jimmy's sister told the family all about school and life in Arizona, how much she enjoyed hiking in the desert and wearing shorts and tank tops in the winter. Then the conversation turned to Laura and Jimmy.

"So, when are you two going to make me a grandmother?" Denise, Jimmy's mother, asked.

Laura cringed at the idea, especially now that she had her sexual freedom from taking birth control pills. Jimmy had asked several times if she wanted to start a family during the two and a half years they had been married.

"I guess when Laura's ready," Jimmy lamented.

"I'm still young," Laura protested knowing that trying to get pregnant now would put her real sexual enjoyment at risk. "Maybe when I'm in my thirties. Most women are waiting now."

"I'm sorry, Laura," Denise apologized. "I shouldn't be so impatient. We know Anne can't have children, unless she adopts because of the cancer."

"And if she finds a decent man to marry," Jim senior interjected sarcastically. "She doesn't seem to have an interest in that," he concluded. Anne and Denise looked at each other and smiled.

Later that Christmas Eve night, Laura laid in bed with her husband Jimmy. "I'm sorry my parents are pushing for a grandchild, " he said apologetically to his wife.

"It's OK, Jimmy," she replied. "They are very sweet."

Jimmy reached over, kissed his wife, and went to pull her night gown up over her head.

"Not tonight, Jimmy," she put off his advances. "I think I might have a yeast infection," she lied. She contemplated the truth for a moment. Her pussy and butt were sore, there was no way she could make love with Jimmy tonight. And the red marks were still visible on her butt.

"But I'll still give you a nice Christmas Eve present," she told him as she slid down in the bed and removed his pajama bottoms. Before today, Laura was satisfied with the girth of Jimmy's cock; now she has experienced a fatter one. Laura licked Jimmy's balls, a sensation that caused him to quickly get an erection.

Within minutes Laura took Jimmy's load in her mouth. She swallowed and kissed him goodnight. Content and satisfied, Jimmy dozed off. Laura laid in bed, punishing herself for her deception. She loved the man sleeping next to her but craved the sexual fulfilment she got from her husband's best friend, Mark.

In their condo in the city, Mark gently penetrated his wife's vagina. He had to get the vision of fucking Laura's ass out of his mind. Lisa didn't like it rough, she liked passionate love making, which Mark was willing to provide. Slowly, he pumped his cock in and out of her. Her soft moans melted his heart; he truly loved Lisa but he relished the raw, unbridled sex he had with Laura.

Miles apart, both lovers contemplated their realities and wondered why they couldn't have it all.

The end.

12