All Comments on 'Marks End'

by Torbjornson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was a really good solid story. I thought it was going to be another of “the guy ends up screwed over or forced into something” but you went a different direction and that made it so much better. I have read a few of your stories and have enjoyed almost all of them. I just wanted to say thanks for putting time and real thought with effort into your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. If only transitioning was made so easy and this helpful in all these phases transgender women have to go through. So sad all the obstacles society put before them. I'm speaking as a 61 year old married man with an Erica only known to my wife of 41 years. Reminds me of the song In Dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
happy Ending

So glad she lived to have a happy ending and she gets to live her dream come true as a woman with a husband and a nice life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Start reading for the jack/jill-material, crying by the end. If only Transition were anywhere near this easy or effective. Perhaps in a few decades it will be, but it will only get there if people keep fighting for the right to be the person they they really want to be. Hopefully our children will look back on our clumsy efforts with hormones and surgery in the same way we look back at medicine before antibiotics or anaesthetics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. I was reading it thinking that is what I would love to go through, ad have ta change happen to me. That is my 1 true desire in my life. Douglas.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle11 months ago

Great story. Couldn't stop reading. I need to find that place and become my true self. Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the whole story especially the part of feeling like a fully functioning female and when the final phase was announced, I would choose this without question, if only it was real …

ToniM1234ToniM1234about 5 hours ago

Good story. Phase 4 would have been nice. A part 2 w phase 4 and a live story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous