Mark's Genie Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark gets laid!
3.8k words
4.67
13.2k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark woke. His mouth felt bone dry, and he had a headache. He opened his eyes to a dark room. He smelled bacon and eggs, and for a moment, he thought he was home and that his mother was making breakfast.

As his eyes adjusted to the dark, he recognized the bed as well as the beanbag chair that he was half lying on. He stood up. He felt basically okay. He clenched his butt. No soreness. He was wearing clothes, and they were his clothes. He checked, and even the underwear was his. Maybe the night before had been a dream.

He opened the door slightly and saw Kiara and Allison. They were cooking and didn't notice him. He shut the door and turned on the light. A moment later, he saw a small pile on the bed. The pile contained last night's cut up shirt and boxer shorts as well as a clean dildo and a half-used tube of lubricant.

All he could remember was the look in Allison's eye as she heartily fucked him with the dildo, how she'd slid her pussy along his cock, how he'd had to watch Kiara and her cum over and over while he was gripped by some weird combination of total passivity, sexual excitement, and the relentlessly hard cock. Oh God, he thought to himself, this is humiliating.

Mark looked for a way to climb out without being seen, but the windows were too narrow, and there was only one door.

He squared his shoulders and walked over to the kitchen area.

The women turned to him. They both had on casual clothes. Silence hung in the air.

Allison walked over to Mark and stood an inch in front of him. He looked down. He'd forgotten that he was almost a foot taller and outweighed her by 70 muscular pounds. He looked over her shoulder, embarrassed. He made eye contact with Kiara and looked away. Finally, he looked down at Allison. Her pale blue eyes were awash in tears. Scrubbed clean, her face was freckled and young.

"Thank you so much, Mark. Last night was incredibly healing. I'd had a bad experience when I was young, or a series of bad experiences with one guy, and it's haunted me. It's actually why I quit gymnastics.

"I feel like I killed the demons last night, or that we killed my demons. I don't know how to thank you." She hugged him, body to body, while she sobbed.

Mark was touched. He held her tightly. He felt tears come to his own eyes.

Mark, being Mark, smelled her hair, felt her thighs move against him, felt her breasts press against him. He felt his erection. He couldn't help it. He had been intensely aroused for almost 24 straight hours and hadn't cum, and felt his cock push against her. He tried to be considerate. He moved back his hips.

"Mark," Allison continued, "last night was also pivotal in helping me let loose sexually. No excusing my abuser, and I'm glad he's now in jail, but his messing with me overlapped with an inner kink that I already had. The whole domination thing, for example, had always interested me, but I'd have liked to play around with that, or my exhibitionism, or whatever, with someone my age rather than have it forced on me.

Mark felt her hand reach up and stroke his swollen cock. He heard her growl. His hands reached down and lightly stroked her ass.

He looked over at Kiara, who was standing in the kitchen, sipping coffee and looking like a proud parent.

"Listen," Allison said, "I don't know how much of last night you'd be willing to re-enact, since I know you were mostly just trying to help me out, but I bet we can figure out a few things that you'll enjoy." She squeezed and massaged his cock. "I like to challenge myself, and Kiara promises to help. I think we'll rise to the occasion."

She backed off, and Mark found himself lurch forward. "Having said that, I've got 3 straight classes today. The first starts in about 15 minutes. I have to wrap up a paper, study for a midterm, and organize my independent study for a tutorial tomorrow."

Mark looked stunned.

"Don't be sad. I'm gonna fuck your brains out, but I still need to keep up with my homework. What kind of a girl do you think I am? Come back tonight at 9:00." She looked down at the hard cock that was straining against Mark's jeans. She patted it. "And bring him too."

Moments later, Mark and Kiara walked along the main campus quad.

"Okay," Mark said. "You have some explaining to do."

She looked at him.

"I wish for you to explain why you didn't do as I commanded."

"Are you sure?" Kiara replied.

"Yes."

"Can you be more specific?"

"Last night, I wished to get out of handcuffs, and you refused."

"I thought I explained that last night. You'd earlier said you'd do anything to make Allison happy, and so I used my judgment as to which wish took precedence."

"Since when do genies get to use their judgment?" Mark snapped. "You're supposed to do my bidding!"

"Since when?" Kiara laughed. "I'm not your slave. Frankly, if you think about the power differential, you might find yourself motivated to be nicer to me."

Mark paused, and the two walked in silence.

"How did you decide to start talking to Allison in the first place?"

"Because the two of you have powerful but immature issues related to power and sex. I thought you'd be a good match." Kiara smiled. "And I have to say I was right. The two of you were fucking like bunnies all night."

"No," Mark said, "she was teasing and fucking with me all night. That wasn't fun at all."

"Really? You were hard as a rock and seemed to be totally getting off on being a sub to a strong woman."

Mark mulled over the truth of that. "But I've never once fantasized about being tied down and getting ass fucked by a dildo. And I've never stayed hard for so long. That's not me."

"I made some temporary adjustments so that your prime wish could be fulfilled."

"If you couldn't get rid of Jo's soreness yesterday, why am I not sore today?"

"Well, I also prepped you to have the sort of ass that could get pounded without pain, kinda like a guy vagina. I didn't have to fix anything. But did I really say I couldn't fix her soreness? I thought I said I wouldn't. Hmmm. So many details to keep track of. As I recall, I may have said I wouldn't get rid of her soreness, but I did get rid of most of it."

Mark mulled some more. "I thought you said that you couldn't read minds, but you somehow started chatting with someone who you picked because her perv matched mine? And you even supplied me with boxer shorts because you somehow knew she'd have a thing for boxer shorts? How can you do that if you can't read minds?"

Kiara delayed a moment, as if unsure how to explain.

"Mark, I picked Allison a couple hours before, when you were in bed with Jo. Not that your pervs were matching but because they were complementary: you both get off on control, though she does need to believe the other person genuinely wants it, while you're more, uhm, flexible about such niceties. I also knew that she already thought you were cute, if lazy, and that she could be gently encouraged into last night without being overly controlling. I do prefer to not interfere too much with this world. And I chose this Kiara body for her, not for you."

"I thought you chose it because it'd get me hot."

"Mark, almost anything gets you hot. I chose this body because when Allison was a little girl, her nanny was Indian, and she's always found Indians reassuring. While you were raping me in the coach's office, I was reminding Allison that she should take a study break and wander our way."

"I wasn't raping you."

Kiara looked at him. "Oh, sorry, Mark, English isn't anywhere near my first language, so maybe I'm missing the subtlety. Let me rephrase. Perhaps I should say, 'while we were in the coach's bathroom, and you were hitting me and slamming my head into the mirror and having sex with me while I was crying. And I suppose I should add that you'd made me a cloistered virgin who'd been bought and was therefore some sort of slave who was being forced to call you Master and spread her legs for you.' Perhaps there is a better word to use than 'rape.'"

They walked along the quad.

"You're far more powerful than I am, and you aren't forced to do my bidding, so you weren't obligated to let me fuck you. It wasn't rape."

Kiara stopped, looked at him, and smiled broadly. "That's great. Your dad would have been so proud! That's the best bit of logic you've mustered since we met. Awesome. And you're absolutely right, I didn't have to go along with it."

"But you did. Why?"

"Well, Mark, several reasons, but probably the most urgent was that I hadn't gotten laid in a long time, and you do have a nice cock. Sometimes, a girl just needs a good pounding."

Mark looked aghast. "You used me!"

"Oh, please, I'm not going to discuss sexual ethics with the likes of you. Any other questions?"

"You can read minds, and you can control minds."

"Yes."

"You said you couldn't. You lie."

"Doesn't everybody?"

Mark stopped and stared at her. "What else have you lied about?"

"Well, I can have an impact beyond 20 feet, and I could have fixed the situation with Jo and Joe without your burning up one of your do-overs. Oh, and the do-over limit is bullshit, anyway. I did actually make them forget everything. If you'd checked your watch, you'd have seen the two hours didn't get rewound."

"What?"

"Do you know how much effort would go into re-doing an entire planet? And what would happen to the experiences of all those other people. I'm going to let all those people lose those experiences for your convenience? Please. I'm an alien, but I'm not an asshole."

"But that's awesome," Mark said. "We've got unlimited power, and you can get me out of any mess?"

"Well," she responded, "I thinks it's fair to say that I have lots of powers that humans don't have. But I don't think 'we' is quite the operative word. I have powers, and I can share them if I want."

Mark lost interest in the conversation when he began to feel his erection slide along his leg. "Listen, Kiara, this is a bit of a non sequitur, but I have got to cum. It's been 24 hours of constant stimulation, and I think I'm about to go insane. I wish for you to come back to my dorm room and give me a straightforward blow job without repercussions."

Kiara looked at him with steady brown eyes. "Jo and Joe are studying in your room." She smiled again. "And I don't want to blow you. I'm fully satisfied after having my way with you and, then, Allison. But if you could have an adventure, what might you pick?"

"Well, I suppose you'd probably say I should wait for Allison, but she isn't around until tonight." Mark made up his mind. "Okay, have her skip class, return to her apartment, and have her desperately slide that pussy onto my big dick."

"You are such a romantic, Mark. No, I'm not going to mess with someone's mind to get you laid."

"You did that exact thing with both Jo and Allison--you messed with their minds and got me laid."

"'A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds', Mark, but do recall that you haven't actually consummated anything. As you know, Allison's not the type of gal to skip class, so that's a 'no can do.' Sorry."

Mark looked up at the university's massive stone library. "Okay, then I'm going into the library and jerk off in the bathroom in the basement adjacent to the rare book room. It's always empty."

"Sheesh, you have access to the most powerful provider of wishes in the history of mankind, and your dream is to rub one out in your favorite basement toilet stall?" She shook her head. "Even for you, Mark, that's kinda sad."

"Okay, Kiara, I wish you to provide a fun and surprising sexual distraction for me, in the library, right now. And one where no one else gets hurt, no one else gets in trouble, no one gets pregnant, and, uhm, it's with a girl, and she doesn't try to fuck me with a secret dildo you have in your purse."

"Are you sure?"

"Okay, wait. I know you're going to fuck me around unless I am nice. Right?"

"You've become such a cynic."

"Okay, Kiara, is there a cute girl who is currently on campus who would fuck me within an hour? Who already has a crush on me and will be even more frisky when she sees this new and improved version of myself?"

"Yes, there are two of them, not including Allison, who's not available until 9:00."

"Which one is closer?"

"She'd be the one in room 319 in that dorm over there. No classes this afternoon, and she's had a crush on you since freshman year."

"What's her name?"

"Audrey."

"I don't know an Audrey."

"I know. She's shy."

"Any hints as to what would work?"

"Just be your charming self."

"No diseases, no pregnancy, no nothing. And afterwards, she'll remember it as a lot of fun but won't become any kind of stalker. Like a normal hook up."

"Done."

Moments later, Mark was knocking on room 319.

The door opened. A dark haired woman looked up and immediately blushed.

"Mark, uhm, what are you doing here?"

"Hi, Audrey. I know it's a little weird, but you just popped into my head today, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

"Really?"

The conversation continued as Mark walked into her room. He was charming. He was nice. He complimented her on how she had decorated her dorm room, which was a double, though her roommate had gone home for a couple of days. Within minutes, they were kissing. He fondled a breast, momentarily, which seems to have awakened her. She backed off, a bit wary.

"How'd you know I'd be interested?"

"To tell you the truth," Mark began, gently rubbing her back, "it suddenly hit me today that I really wanted to see you. And it was almost like a little voice in my head told me that we would hit it off."

"You know, I've liked you for a while, but I never told anyone. I didn't think you even knew my name."

"Audrey, and you're from Washington, DC. You're going to major in psychology or maybe econ."

"Okay, now you're scaring me. Who told you?"

"You have two kinds of textbooks stacked in the corner: psych and econ, but the psych stack is higher. And you have a Nationals pennant in the corner. No mystery."

"What else would you guess?"

"I'd guess that you like to kiss but don't have a boyfriend and don't like hookups. I'd guess that you're going to be embarrassed when I pull off your clothes, but you shouldn't be."

"You sound confident that I'm going to let you take off my clothes. How do you plan to do that?"

"Well, in a minute, I'm going to start unbuttoning your blouse, and you'll let me even though you have misgivings. And then I'm going to unsnap your bra and get a look at you. I'm very excited to see your breasts. They look like an awesome handful. And then I'm going to suck on your nipples, because I enjoy doing that. I think that will embarrass you a bit, but then you'll realize how hot you're feeling, how wet you're getting, and so you'll go with the flow."

Audrey was silent but put her hands on her chest, as if to cover herself.

Mark reached over and started unbuttoning her blouse, and she dropped her hands. She let him unsnap and slide off her bra.

He marveled at her breasts and licked and sucked until she moaned. He stepped away and pulled off his own shirt. He could tell she was watching him carefully. He looked down and was, again, impressed by having the sort of body that is most often seen at world-class swim meets. Audrey's mouth was open, and she remained silent. He pulled off the rest of his clothes, and Audrey's mouth opened wider. He'd regained his penis control, but he kept his erection at half mast. No reason to immediately scare her off, he thought to himself.

"Mark," she began, "this is fast."

"I'm sure neither of us has done such a thing before, but it's okay to get a little crazy at least once, right."

He walked up to her, and his cock was at eye level.

"What," she began, "do you call this thing? I don't mean to objectify, but I've never seen anything remotely so big. Does it actually fit inside?"

"The human body is very flexible."

She stroked him, and it gained its full glory.

"Jesus, Mark. Do you just wander around dorms and find people who want to suck it?"

"Only been to room 319 so far, but don't give me ideas."

She began to suck, and, again, Mark was thrilled. Not only did it feel great, but Kiara/Sid/Genie was nowhere in sight. Audrey, he thought to himself, might be shy, but she's got some terrific oral skills.

He stood her up and pulled off her jeans.

"I love your look," he said. "Your body is just perfect."

After being with skinny girls over the previous 24 hours, he was happy that she had hips and boobs and flesh. He also recalled that Emma, with maybe the best body on campus, was intensely self-critical. Audrey was probably a few pounds heavier than she'd like, and so he continued.

"I have to say, I love your boobs." He squeezed, and she squirmed. "And I love how strong and soft you are."

He was also thrilled by her reaction to his body. She simply couldn't get enough. She kissed and licked and sighed and appeared to attack him with vigor.

He would like to have extended the drama all afternoon, but he was again reminded that he needed to cum, that he had been kept on edge since first getting Jo into his bed the day before. He was also a little concerned that his genie would return with some sort of terrible surprise.

Moments later, he had Audrey on her back. He lay down between her legs and began to go down on her. Sliding up and down with his tongue, he felt her react almost immediately. This was a new experience. He'd gone down on women a few times and always felt fumbling. With Audrey, he felt adept, and she writhed and panted and pressed firmly against his face. He slid two fingers inside her and pistoned slowly, back and forth. Tight, he thought to himself, but genie had said they'd be fucking, so this vagina must be just fine with a big cock. He teased her clitoris, and then moved away, then back. Persistent, not insistent, he felt in a sort of groove.

Within minutes, Audrey became the first woman who had ever come with Mark between her legs. Puzzled at his own success, Mark reminded himself that he'd wished for top 2 percentile sports skills, and apparently cunnilingus fell into that category.

Moments later, he was sliding the head of his hard cock up and down her pussy. She was still too tight.

He smiled. "Don't be nervous. We're going to be fine. Listen, we should be responsible. Are you on the pill?"

Audrey nodded.

"Are you okay with me not wearing a condom?"

She nodded again.

"So, what I'm going to do is slide myself in you. You're going to feel full, but also awesome. It will take a few minutes, but you're going to take all of me, and I hope you'll cum again."

She was very wet, and very excited, but she still seemed too tight. He considered asking for her vagina to magically open up a bit, but he didn't want to get the genie anywhere near his dick or this girl's pussy. He slid the head of his cock inside. He got some leverage and was able to smoothly slide in a few inches. He began the back and forth. He looked around the room. No sign of any genie. He pushed further, and withdrew until on his head was inside. Back and forth. As with the cunnilingus, he found himself making moves that had just never previously occurred to him. Within a few minutes, Audrey was able to fully take him in. Back and forth. Audrey was making whimpering sounds, and her pussy was clenching him tightly. While she felt extremely tight, she was jamming her hips upward with intensity, meeting him blow for blow.

Mark smiled reassuringly and picked up his pace. He became aware that fucking must also fall into the category of a sports skill, since she was going nuts under him. A few minutes later, he told her he was going to cum. Gripping her hips, he fucked her smoothly and firmly, and, as Audrey came again, gasping and hyperventilating, Mark drained himself deep inside her.

12