Mark's Genie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he'd climbed off, after they'd hugged for a minute, and kissed, Audrey slid onto her back, covered her head with her hands, and softly repeated, "Oh, my God" a few times.

"Are you okay," Mark asked.

She rolled onto her side. She rubbed her hand up and down Mark's body. "Jesus. I think if I died tomorrow, I'd be content. That was the most amazing experience of my life. You are a fucking sex god. A sexy god of fucking. A god of sexy fucking. Something. Oh my god. Amazing."

Mark smiled. He felt great. He did look around the room, just waiting for bad news, but nothing. He fell asleep.

He awoke to the sound of knocking.

"Shhh." He heard a voice. Audrey's voice. "Don't worry. A friend is just coming over to return a book. Stay there."

Mark smiled. Audrey was sweet.

The door opened. The book was returned. A few seconds of chitchat that he couldn't hear. A head appeared in the doorway, and Mark made eye contact with Allison, who immediately fled.

12