Marks of a Shepherd Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He narrowed his tongue and moved the tip in a circle around her pussy, knocking against her clit. She threw her head back. Her dress was still bunched around her abdomen and was starting to darken with sweat. She could feel herself getting close to the edge, but she wanted to hold off.

She grabbed a fistful of his hair and lifted his head. He looked at her like a dog caught eating what it shouldn't.

"There's something I want you to do for me," she said. She knew it would be hard to get the words out but seeing his face slick and shining between her legs made it easier. "Will you put it in my ass?" she asked with wide eyes

It took a second for the question to register. He nodded. "Okay."

He rose to his knees, waiting for her to position herself. She moved forward, reaching for the bag she had left next to him. She pulled out a small bottle of oil.

"Sit down," she said. "I'll get you wet first." She watched him obey and smiled.

She scooted to his side and untied his bulging pants. He lifted himself so she could slide them off along with his undergarments. She knelt beside him and laid her head in his lap, below his standing cock. She handed him the oil and looked up at him.

"Start with a finger, okay?" He nodded.

She kissed his balls first, then moved up to the base of his cock. He leaned to the right and stared enamored at her buxom rump, bent over next to him, awaiting his touch. He opened the bottle and poured a generous amount of oil on the top of her crack. He watched it drip down and gently grabbed one of her cheeks.

He heard her spit and looked over to see stringy saliva oozing down his length, a strand still clinging to her lips. She closed her eyes as she took him into her mouth.

He was not prepared. She felt so soft and warm. He let out a deep moan and tightened his grip on her. He felt the oil dribble onto his thumb. He began wiping it around, the inner sides of her split cheeks glistened.

She savored the feeling. Her lover's dick filled her mouth, and his hand caressed her backside, warmed by the sun as it faded over the treetops.

Cesar did not notice the waning sunlight. He was hypnotized. He rested his finger below her asshole and enrapt at the sight of Demetria bent over him, pushed in slowly. She filled her mouth with him as he pushed in up to the second knuckle.

He held her other cheek with his free hand as she maintained a slow rhythm, letting the spit flow liberally from her moaning lips. The pressure felt fantastic.

He pushed his finger in the rest of the way and let it rest inside her. She went up for air, laying her head on his thighs once more. After a few half-breath-half moans, she kissed his balls, his thighs his belly. He backed out barely, then pushed back in, pushing his fist gently but firmly against her. She felt the pressure and wanted more.

She looked up at him. He broke his stare with her ass and looked back. "I think I'm ready," she said. He nodded and extricated his finger. She let him out from under her then leaned forward til her cheek rested on the blanket. She lay in place and looked into the forest, breathing deeply as Cesar got to his knees and moved behind her.

"Go slow though, okay?" she said.

"Of course." Both spoke in hushed tones. The light was disappearing, and the woods felt quieter.

She crossed one ankle over the other. She felt him readying himself behind her. She felt his hand on her waist and then the head of his dick against her waiting asshole. He thrust forward gently, then backed off the pressure. He pushed again and then eased back. He thrust again held her tighter and followed through on his thrust. She gasped as she accepted his tip into her. He eased in an inch more.

Both of them were lost in the sensation. Demetria felt stretched, exposed and opened. Cesar was lost in the tight grip of her sphincter and the softness of what he felt beyond.

He eased himself back out. "How was that?"

"Do it again."

He lined the head of his dick up against her asshole once more. He poured more oil down her crack and onto his cock. He set the bottle down and held her waist with one hand while he guided himself forward with the other. He entered her on the first push this time. He glided in slowly, relishing the squeeze.

She had accepted half of his length when he paused. Despite being motionless, both were panting. Demetria was euphoric. Maybe it was the low light, maybe it was the newness of the sensation, and maybe it was flashbacks to her dream.

Cesar started pumping, subtly at first. Demetria lowered her weight onto her right shoulder and began to rub her pussy vigorously. He pulled back til just the tip was still in her then pushed back in, moving the whole time at a snail's pace. He did it again. The cheeks of her ass tickled his thighs.

He pushed further. She cried out in pleasure, rubbing her clit in circles as she felt him deeper in her than she knew she could. He backed out fully then pushed back in just as deep.

Demetria moaned a pleading moan. Cesar sighed with pleasure. It was a new experience to him, and he liked how slow it made him go, how much it made it made him savor the feeling of his body moving in hers.

He moved out just a little this time then back in, staying deep and pushing against her. The pressure of Cesar from behind and her hand from below was putting her close to the edge.

For her, the experience was an exploration, a claim staked to do what she pleased and not what someone had decided she was supposed to. For Cesar, she thought, it was a chance to take his satisfaction. She was still mostly a stranger to him, and he new nothing of her dreams and machinations. She had given him, she assumed, some new form of carnal pleasure to relish, and from the way he was holding her, the way he was moaning, the way he moved into her, he was taking it with aplomb.

She yelped the first time he pushed in to the hilt. It wasn't just the stretch but the knowledge that she had enveloped all of him. He did it again and she moaned. The blanket felt soft on her cheek. She braced herself against the ground as she came. Though the light was fading, she saw the moon blossoming on the back of her eyelids.

Cesar felt her body tense, and her asshole clench onto him. He listened to her moan, lower and more guttural than he heard from her before. He held himself in place until he saw her fist loosen its grip on the blanket. She lay gasping for several moments.

She looked back towards him. Her eyelids were half shut, and he swore she was smirking. "Go on then. Spill in me."

He was startled by her crassness, but only for a moment. He had been close to the edge before, and now he could hardly contain himself. He was watching the ass he had obsessed over for the last three days swallow his cock in its entirety, and now he had his wish, to fuck her from behind as she lay spent, her torso nearly limp against the ground.

She let out an "ooh" as he pushed back. He savored the sight and sensation of her ass enveloping him. He would back out barely and then thrust in again. He grasped her waist with one hand and a cheek in the other to hold her open.

She felt his grip tighten and then a slight twitch inside her before he let out a moan that bordered on a shout. She could feel his anticipation release, his weight push into her as he finished. He stayed throbbing inside her for a few moments more. They both panted as the sober awareness of their tender and exposed flesh drifted into their minds.

Cesar extricated himself from Demetria to the sounds of deep breaths and the hooting of an early owl. There was still some light, but the moon was clearly visible now. They dressed themselves without speaking.

As Cesar straightened his shirt, he looked up and saw Demetria smiling pacifically at him. He returned the gaze then kissed her cheek. Neither wanted to break the silence. She nodded a farewell to him, grabbed her bag, and scurried back along the path she came from. Cesar listened to her footsteps, and once he could no longer hear them, he left as well. He walked slowly though, savoring how sensitive his body still felt and what a new and fantastic sensation his strange friend had given him.

Demetria too noted pondered the new sensation as she rushed home before the darkness encroached further as well. She felt eager too to tell someone, but she wasn't sure who. Soon though she would figure out with whom she would share.

12