Mark's Revenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," Mark said with his hands in the air. He read on her badge that her name was Ember Horstmann.

"You naked pervert, what are you doing here? Let me guess you came to party," Ember asked. She was a naked boy with a large erection in the forest with bottles of alcohol next to him.

"No Miss Ember Horstmann, I got hit by a car and I woke up here. I can't remember anything else," Mark said.

"Liar, I should arrest you and take you to the jailhouse like this," Ember threatened.

"Please Miss Ember do not arrest me, I have a sister and mother who depend on me," Mark said.

"Okay I won't arrest you but I will chat with your mother about your behaviour," Ember replied.

Mark did not want to add another worry to his mother. "Please do not talk to my mother, I would appreciate it if you take me home please," Mark said.

"Okay, I won't talk to your mother and will take you home but this will be your first and final warning," Ember said.

Mark thought something was strange, the officer was happily agreeing to all his requests. However he needed to get back home as a priority.

"Thank you Miss Ember," Mark said.

"Fine, let us go," Ember said.

Mark and Ember trekked back to the police car. Mark was barefoot and his feet were hurting due to the rough ground. They got back to the car. Ember was not bothered by Mark's nudity.

"Miss Ember, do you have something I can use to cover myself for now?" Mark asked.

Ember nodded and went to the back of her cop car. She opened the boot and took out a sliver foil. "This is an emergency blanket," Ember said. Mark took the foil and wrapped it around his lower body. It was not a perfect job however it covered it up.

"Thank Miss Ember," Mark said.

"I am here to serve and protect the public," Ember replied. Ember closed the boot and went to the driver seat. Mark followed and sat in the front passenger seat.

"Where to?" Ember asked.

"46 Morton Grove Road," Mark replied.

Ember looked at Mark. "Okay," Ember replied. She started the car and took them out of the forest. As they entered the highway, Mark thought back to why Ember had a change of heart. She had a gun and was about to throw the book at him however when he talked to her she did not and went along with him.

"Why are you helping me so much?" Mark asked.

"Because you told me too," Ember said. Mark was not sure what this meant entirely.

They drove in silence until they reached Mark's house. Occasionally Mark would look at Ember and admire her beauty. Ember seems to be focused on driving the entire way.

"Here we are," Ember said. Mark looked at his house. He saw a run-down house. The paint, once a cheerful shade of sky blue, now peeled in ragged strips, revealing the decaying wood Markeath. The roof, covered in patches of rusted metal, sags under the burden of neglect, and the windows, long bereft of glass, stare out like empty eye sockets. The front yard was neatly trimmed. Mark had tried to fix the house however with no money it was difficult.

"Thank you, Miss Ember, for getting me here," Mark said.

"I do my duty as an officer," Ember replied.

"Miss Ember, can you give me your personal number incase I remember something about the car," Mark said. This was a bold move. Ember was agreeing with his request. He thought of pushing it more to see the response.

Ember opened her glove box and took out a paper and pen. She wrote a number and tore the piece of paper and gave it to Mark. "Here you are," Ember said.

"Thank you Miss Ember," Mark said.

Mark looked around first. He saw there was no one nearby walking. He exited the vehicle and headed to his front door. Ember left. Mark ran with only the blanket around his lower body. He got to the door and knocked on it loudly.

"Please be home someone," Mark muttered to himself. He knocked loudly again when the door opened. He came in and closed the door behind him. In front he saw a sleep woman rubbing her eyes. Her eyes looked red.

"Who are you?" she said at first trying to clear her vision. She looked again and saw it was Mark. "Mark," she yelled and hugged him. Mark smiled and hugged back.

"Grace, I am good to be back," Mark said. Grace was Mark`s sister. She was a striking young woman with a mane of deep, lustrous black hair cascading down her back like a silken waterfall. Her eyes, pools of rich chocolate brown,as they sparkle with youthful exuberance. She had thick, dark eyelashes frame her eyes, casting a soft shadow against her cheeks. Her skin, a flawless white canvas. It was smooth and radiant, untouched by blemishes. She had high cheekbones and her lips were naturally rosy. Her eyebrows, perfectly arched, frame her eyes with precision, adding to the symmetry of her face.

She was his precious beautiful sister. "Where were you last night? I got so worried. Mum was working double shifts so she did not come home and you were not here. I thought something happened to you. Why are you topless and what are you wearing? Also, I am sorry for not helping you at all in the cafeteria" Grace said as she gave a barrage of questions. She had tears in her eyes.

"Calm down sis. I will tell you everything," Mark said.

"Good, we promised we will tell each other everything," Grace said. Mark knew there were some secrets he could not tell Grace or his mum or they would worry however sometimes things are out of his control like this. They walked over to their worn out couch/ Mark could see a blanket and cushion on the soft. Grace was probably sleeping here waiting for her. They sat down. Grace was hugging Mark the entire time, she did not

Mark explained how he got hit by the car and woke up naked in the forest. He told about the weird conversation with the officer and how she got him home. He also told her about the mysterious H person who gave him a sandwich. He left his growing penis.

"Mark, I could have lost you, I hate those people who tried to take you away from you," Grace replied. She sobbed on Mark`s chest for a bit. Mark patted her head. She then looked up.

"Did you take a look at your body for injuries?" Grace asked.

"No not really, I woke up and looked down and then saw the officer," Mark replied.

Grace got up, "I will check you personally," Grace said sternly. Mark saw her eyes narrowed. She was not going to take no for an answer.

"I could have lost you, I am not leaving any chance that you miss something and get an infection," Grace said.

"Yes Madam," Mark replied. Grace chuckled.

They headed to the bathroom upstairs. Mark and Grace entered. Mark stepped in the bathtub.

Grace got into the bathtub. "Sis, we are not kids anymore," Mark said.

Grace touched Mark`s face and checked his head for any injuries, she could not see any. His skin looked fine. She then checked his neck and his chest. She also saw no injury. Grace saw his wide and muscular chest. She guided her hand over it.

Mark saw Grace smiling. His sister looked cute. "Sis," Mark said.

"Off mister, we are doing the check," Grace said. Grace was concerned about her brother. The world is cruel. Mark never hurt anyone yet he suffered daily. She was told by Mark and promised that no one in the school should know their siblings. Mark said it's for her safety.

She had that stern look again. Mark took off his blanket. He was naked. Grace looked down and saw his penis. Her mouth dropped. It was not erect, however it looked big and thick as it was.

"Mark, wow it was not this big before last week," Grace said.

"Last week?" Mark asked.

"Yes, the lock is broken and I took a peak," Grace said. Grace looked down and stayed silent. She realised what she said. She always had a crush on Mark since they were kids. However when their father died, they got close and Grace fell in love with Mark however she cannot act on her feelings. She did not want any boy, she wanted Mark and Mark only.

Mark noticed, she looked embarrassed and had tears in her eyes. Grace thought Mark was going to hate her now. "Mark, please don't hate me," Grace said.

Mark immediately pulled her into a hug. "Sis, I love you. You are the most precious person to me in the world. I will fight and protect you," Mark said. Mark thought about his life and how cruel it was. The only ray of sunshine was his sister and mum.

"I love you too Mark but what about the world," Grace said.

"I don't care, I want you and you want me," Mark said.

"Yes I want you as well," Grace said and kissed Mark on the lips. Their lips met. Mark felt Grace`s soft lips. They were touching. His first kiss was to a pretty girl like Grace. Mark`s heartbeat increased. Grace felt wonderful.

At the same time, Grace was over the moon. Her first kiss was to Mark, her brother. She wanted this. They had kissed before but on the cheek. This was a lover`s kiss. She could feel the passion. Their lips were locked. M

Mark`s tongue slowly made its way from his mouth to the opening. He tried to enter Grace's mouth. At first there was resistance. However then, it slid and met Grace`s tongue where they both touched.

Grace felt a shock when Mark`s tongue touched her tongue. At first she was a bit resistant to Mark`s entering her mouth however she knew it was Mark and let me in. Their tongues touch was amazing for Grace. She felt her pussy twitch. Their tongues got together and danced around in Grace`s mouth. Grace wrapped her arms around Mark and enjoyed the kiss from him. They kissed for a minute until Mark slowly pulled back. His erection was now in full mast. He looked at Grace who had closed her eyes and embraced him.

Grace was a bit sad when Mark stopped kissing. She opened her eyes to see Mark staring at her. He looked handsome. They were close. Grace could feel something hard touching her stomach. She looked down and his hard dick, it was big.

"Mark, how did you get so big?" Grace asked.

"I don't know when I woke up it was this big," Mark replied.

Grace thought back to last week when she peaked and saw his penis. It looked about average size however now it was out of this world.

"Can we go to my room? I want to make love with you Grace. I love you Grace," Mark said.

"I love you as well Mark, yes let's go to your room," Grace replied. She had forgotten to check Mark out for injuries.

They held each other's hand and headed to Mark`s room. Grace's heartbeat was increasing. She had dreamed of this forever. She looked at Mark, he was handsome. She smiled as they walked towards his room.

Mark opened the door. His room was neat as there were not many personal belongings. He had a bed and a table and chair. There was one old worn out wardrobe and that was it. After their father died, they had to sell the old house and move into his one. They could never do any repairs as they had to pay loans back. The walls had old dried paint.

However this did not bother Mark, neither did it bother Grace. They held each other's hand and headed towards the bed. Grace sat down. She looked at Mark who was still naked. She looked at his large penis.

"It's so big Mark," Grace said. Grace was nervous.

"It might not fit inside me," she meekly said.

Mark hugged her. "It will," Mark said.

"Yes it will," Grace agreed. Her voice had a spring in it.

They looked at each other and kissed again. Their lips were locked. Mark and Grace both closed their eyes as they enjoyed the kiss. Mark opened his and then stopped and slowly pulled back. Grace opened her eyes as well. She was a bit sad that their kiss stopped again.

He looked at his sister. She was beautiful. "Grace I am naked, why don't you be on the same clothing level as me," Mark said.

Grace smiled. "You want to see your baby sister naked," Grace teased.

"Yes I do, an angel is in front of me," Marke replied.

"You should worship this angel," Grace added to her tease.

Mark smiled. Grace was wearing a white tank top and blue shorts. "Let's get that shirt off first," Mark said. Grace smiled, she lifted her shirt up to reveal a black bra and took off her shirt.

"Those shorts need to come as well," Mark said.

"So bossy," Grace said.

"I can be," Mark said. Grace took her shorts off to reveal her white panties. Mark grinned.

"A devil and angel combo," Mark said.

Grace was embarrassed slightly by this. She was not expecting this a few hours ago.

"Mark, I am sorry I could," she muttered. Mark leaned and kissed her again. Grace accepted this kiss and kissed back.

They stopped kissing and Mark said, "You talk too much sometimes." Grace giggled.

"Relax and let me lead," Mark said confidently. It was Mark`s first time as well, so he was not too sure either. Grace nodded and she leaned back on the bed. Mark got on top of her.

He first gave a few nibbles to her right ear. Grace giggled again. "Mark that tickles," Grace said. Mark then licked her ear slowly and gave it another nibble. Grace smiled again. Mark then moved to her left ear and nibbled the ear lobe. Grace giggled again.

Mark then moved down, licking her neck along the way to her left breast. Grace shivered as he went pass her neck with his tongue. Mark got to her breast. He moved his hand and pushed her bra down. Her left breast came out of her bra. Her breasts were round. She was a c-cup however they were plenty big. Her pink nipple was standing out.

Mark leaned forward and licked the areola first. He moved his tongue in a clock-wise circular motion around her nipple. Grace shivered. She loved the feeling of Mark touching her. Her heartbeat was increasing.

"Yes Mark, suck my tits, they are yours," Grace said. Mark then went towards her erect nipple. It was pointed out. He licked the nipple once. Grace moaned.

"This is mine," Mark said. Mark then put his mouth over her nipple and sucked it. Grace moaned.

"Yes, they are yours, I am yours," Grace said. Mark sucked her nipple. He kept sucking and Grace moaned. Grace moved her hand down and gently stroked his hair. Mark then let go and kissed her nipple.

"I am going to give your other breast some love as well," Mark said.

Grace nodded. Mark moved her to the right side. He pulled her bra down. Her right breast came out. It was equally as perfect. Mark looked up and saw Grace blushing. She was also panting gently.

Grace smiled. "Go on," she whispered. Mark nodded and went to her right breast. Her right nipple was also erect. He went down and licked the nipple once. Grace shivered again. Mark then kissed the nipple once. Grace moaned. Mark then licked her nipple again. It was a long lick. Grace moaned. He then kissed the nipple. He repeated this a few times. Grace was shaking.

"Mark, please suck it, don't tease it," Grace pleaded. Mark heard her plea. He then sucked her nipple. Grace moaned. Mark sucked her nipple. He put pressure. Grace moaned loudly. She was close. The nipple play and kissing had put her on the edge. Mark then reached down and touched her outer pussy lips through her panties. Grace felt it and came at the touch.

"Mark," she said. Grace's body shook as she came. She was panting loudly. She had an orgasm. Her brother gave her an orgasm. She was happy.

Mark let her calm down. She was panting. She had a big smile on her face. Mark was erect. "Grace," Mark said.

"Mark," Grace said at the same time.

They both giggled. "Please make love to me, make me your woman," Grace said.

"Thank you, I love you Grace, I will fight the world for you," Mark said.

"You have fought so much Mark. I want to be with you," Grace said.

"We will," Mark said. He moved and grabbed her panties and pulled them down slowly. At the same time Grace unhooked her bra. Mark took her panties off. She was stark naked now. Mark looked at her pussy

It was all pink and clean looking. She was shaven. Her labia, her pussy lips were small and pretty. "It's perfect," Mark said. Grace blushed.

"Mark stop staring," Grace said and added, "It's embarrassing."

"You are perfect Grace, I love everything about you," Mark said.

Grace smiled. "Make love to me Mark. I am ready," Grace said.

Mark touched her pussy. She was wet. "You are sis," Mark confirmed.

Ben positioned his dick in front of the entrance of her vagina. It was pretty. He rubbed the head of his penis on her pussy lips. Grace moaned. She could feel it was big and heavy.

"Mark, don't tease me, " Grace said.

"Sorry sis your reaction was too cute," Mark said. Grace pouted.

"I am going in," Mark said.

Grace nodded. She held the sheet on the bed. Ben slowly inserted his penis inside. He could feel there was a lot of resistance.

"Ben, slowly you are big," Grace said.

Ben slowed down and went even slowly. He stopped for a second. He saw Grace out in pain. He let her adjust.

"Are you okay sis?" Mark asked.

"Let me adjust for a second, you are massive," Grace said in between her breaths.

"We can stop," Mark suggested.

"No, I want you Mark," Grace screamed.

"Okay sis," Mark said.

"Go in," Grace said. Mark started pushing in further. He got about half way in until he stopped again. Grace was tight. Mark pushed further. It got tighter.

"Mark," Grace said.

"I am most of the way in," Mark said.

"I am going to move now," Mark added.

"Okay," Grace said. Mark started thrusting his hips slowly inside Grace. He was going up and down. Grace was moaning each time Mark went up.

Mark was giving a long slow thrust each time. He was slow at first. "Keep going Mark," Grace said.

Mark increased his pace. He started moving his hips quicker. Grace moaned. He leaned down and kissed her.

He went back to making love to her. He moved his hips faster. Grace was moaning louder. Her pussy was getting tighter. The walls of her vagina were wrapped around his cock.

Mark increased his pace. He went up and down fast. Grace's mind was going crazy. This is what she wanted, her brother to be making love to her. "Mark," Grace said.

Mark kissed Grace. He increased his pace. Grace was moaning. She was close.

Mark stopped kissing. "Grace I am close," Mark said and added, "I am going to pull out."

"No, Mark inside me, give me your love, mark me with your baby juice," Grace said. Grace crossed her legs to ensure Mark could not leave. Mark heard this and cum inside her.

"I am cumming," Mark announced. He erupted. His sperm shot inside her. Ropes and ropes of sperm blasted inside her covering her walls.

Grace had an orgasm at the same time. Her body shook. "Mark," she said at the same time. Her mind went blank. Her heart beat went through the roof. She was panting loudly.

Mark kissed her. Mark was also breathing hard. He pulled out. A pool of sperm dripped from her pussy.

"Grace, I love you," Mark said.

"Mark, I love you too," Grace said. She hugged Mark. Mark laid on the bed and hugged her back.

12