Mark's Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
A bullied person gets his revenge.
10.7k words
4.44
30.1k
44

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop13
Pop13
241 Followers

This story contains themes of revenge, incest, domination, submission, lesbianism, BDSM, gay, light watersport, sissification, pregnant and, most importantly, mind control. If any of these themes offend you, please stop reading now.

Enjoy and please let me know if you have any feedback.

Mark and Grace hugged each other. They were both over the moon from what just happened. Mark was in high spirits. He had finally lost his virginity to a girl. He looked down to see Grace`s wide smile. She was an amazing hot girl. Mark loved her since she was born. He always thought she was an angel in disguise. Whenever he had a rough day which was somewhat often, she would be there to help him, tend to his injuries. His mother was busy working her jobs trying to keep a roof over their head and food on the table. He did not want to bother her. Grace tried her best to be happy with minimal desires. She never had any expensive items or clothes. Mark would change that and give her happiness.

Grace was over the moon. She was wrapped up in Mark`s arms. Her love. She had a wide smile on her face. She had lost her virginity to her brother. Mark was the most important man in her life. She always looked up to Mark. He had protected her on multiple occasions. However she always had to look at him suffering. She felt helpless and could only attend to his wounds. It made her angry. However Mark never blamed her for it, he was such a gentleman. Now, she had her brother and she was determined to keep him. His baby batter was swimming inside her now.

Mark looked down and saw his sister smiling ear to ear. She had a beautiful smile and Mark wanted to keep that but he was worried. "Sis, I have came inside, there is a risk for you to be pregnant," Mark said.

Grace looked up and said, "Okay."

Mark was confused by this statement. "You are young sis, you have your whole life ahead and a child can cause issues for school and university," Mark said.

Grace looked at Mark. " I am in my lover's arms, potentially carrying his baby, this is all I need," Grace said.

"Grace, are you hearing yourself? The baby could be," Mark tried to say.

"I have done my research and the risk of complication is very low, we are talking about multiple generations to have any significant issues," Grace stated.

"How long have you been thinking about this?" Mark asked.

Grace smiled. "Since we had sex-ed class," Grace said.

Mark smiled. "Okay," Mark said, he saw the smile on her face. Her eyes looked determined. "However you will carry on with your studies," Mark added.

"Okay I will," Grace said.

"But we will use protection going forward," Mark said.

"If you wish, I know I already have your child," Grace confidently said.

They laid together for a while in silence. They were content to be together in each other's presence.

"We should have a bath," Mark then said.

"Oh yes, you were all out all night and could have gotten who knows what," Grace said as she jumped up from the bed. She grabbed Mark`s hand and pulled him up. She was not strong and was struggling however Mark got up.

"Okay, let's go," Mark said as he kissed her. Grace kissed back. She pulled away and led him.

"Not now mister, bath first," Grace said. She could feel some sperm leaking down her leg. Grace thought, Mark made a mess, I am surely pregnant.

They walked towards the bathroom and entered again. Her ass looked amazing as her hips and butt swayed. She was beautiful, Mark thought.

Grace felt Mark slowing down. She turned her head around and looked at his eyes, staring at her butt. She then saw his dick, hardening again. Grace pride as a woman went up, just her butt alone could make him hard, gave her goosebumps.

"Someone is up for a second round," Grace teased. Mark looked up from her butt to see Grace looking back.

"You caught me," Mark said.

"I know everything about you bro," Grace said. She giggled and turned her head back. Mark and Grace were both naked as they entered the bathtub and turned on the water.

"I want to clean up every inch of you," Mark said.

"Every inch," Grace teased. She moved her hips seductively.

Mark pulled Grace into a kiss. Their lips locked again. Grace was pressing her lips onto Mark`s. Mark was kissing back. Her lips were soft. They hugged again. Grace`s breasts were touching Mark`s chest. Mark could feel her erect nipples rubbing his chest. Her breast felt nice. She was squirming up and down.

Grace could feel Mark`s penis trapped in between them. She felt his hard cock rubbing on her stomach. Grace rubbed the penis with her body as they hugged together. Mark started to move up and down. His penis rubbed on her soft stomach. He wanted more.

Mark stopped kissing. He pulled back and looked at Grace who had her eyes closed.

"I love you Grace," Mark said.

Grace felt Mark`s lip go away. She opened her eyes and saw Mark. "I love you too Mark," Grace said.

As she leaned forward and kissed Mark again. She held Mark tight again. Mark kissed back and pulled back. "Sis, I am not going anywhere," Mark said.

"I thought I lost you yesterday and I could have," Grace said.

"Those bastards, I will make them pay for hurting you," Grace said.

Mark can feel the anger in her voice. "A terrifying angel," Mark said. Grace giggled.

"Let's clean up," Mark said. Grace nodded. Mark grabbed the soap and went to her legs first.

"Left leg first," Mark said. Grace smiled and nodded, He bent over and Grace moved her left leg forward. Mark soaped his hands and rubbed her left foot first. Grace let out a small moan. Mark scrubbed her feet and then moved his hands upwards. He got to her sexy legs and soaped them thoroughly. He went up and down her calf and her legs. He made sure to rub her inner thigh carefully. He was sure not to go higher. He wanted to tease her.

Grace felt his strong hand rubbing her leg. It felt wonderful. She didn't think in her wildest imagination this would be possible.

"Next leg," Mark said.

"Mark, this is a bit embarrassing," Grace said.

"Should I stop?" Mark asked.

"No," Grace blurted out. She looked embarrassed.

Mark moved to her right leg. Mark soaped his hands and rubbed her foot first again. He scrubbed her toes individually with the soap and then moved to her leg. He scrubbed up and down slowly on her leg. Grace smiled at Mark working on her legs. He moved up and rubbed her inner thigh again. Grace was frustrated. She wanted or needed Mark to touch her.

"Mark, please touch it," Grace meekly said.

Mark smiled and got up. "We should do these lovely breasts next," Mark said.

She was about to protest when Mark grabbed the soap again and moved his hand towards her breast. He dropped the soap however he had plenty on his hand. He rubbed her breast in a circular motion. He moved them round and round.

Grace moaned. "Mark, they are yours," Grace said. She could feel her pussy getting wet.

Mark rubbed her tits thoroughly. He made sure to clean them well. "They are mine," Mark said as he touched her nipples.

Grace moaned. He touched her erect nipples. They were hard and pointy. He gently stroked her nipples. Grace moaned. "Mark keep going, I am close," Grace said.

Mark kept rubbing her nipples and breasts. He pressed more force as he rubbed. Grace was rubbing her knees together. Her body was shaking.

"Cum for me sis," Mark said. He wanted to give his sister happiness and she looked content a few minutes ago.

Grace came at Mark`s command. Her body shook and she looked like she was about to fall. Mark grabbed and pulled her into a hug. Grace's mind went crazy as she felt the intense orgasm. Her heartbeat was racing. She was panting loudly.

"Mark," Grace said. Her legs had given up.

Mark kissed Grace. She kissed back. Mark pulled out and said." You are my precious sister," Mark said.

Grace smiled. "I am your only sister," Grace replied.

"Yes, you are," Mark said.

"Mark that was amazing, can I soap you now?" Grace said. She had often fantasised about joining Mark in the shower and touching him and his package.

Mark looked at Grace, she had puppy eyes. "Sure, how can I say no," Mark said. Mark thought what guy would say no to such an offer from a cute girl like Grace.

Grace got up with Mark`s help. Her legs were a bit wobbly however she could stand. She grabbed another soap and started to soap her hands. She put the soap away and rubbed her hands on Mark`s chest. She could feel his muscular chest. It was hard and soft at the same time. She kept soaping it up. Her smile got wider and wider.

MArk saw Grace was having fun soaping his chest. He could feel her soft hands rubbing him. His dick was erect. Grace looked down to see Mark`s large dick. She smiled.

"We need to wash this as well," Grace said. She touched the head of his penis with one hand. She then used her other hand to touch the shaft. She started to rub the head of the shaft. She used her palm to move up and down. At the same time, she stroked up and down on the top of the shaft.

"It's so big Mark, but it was inside me," Grace said proudly.

"It was," Mark replied.

Grace then moved her hand so both hands were on the shaft. She stroked his dick slowly. She stroked long and slow. She went all the way down to the base and then went up to the head.

"Yes Grace," Mark said and added, "Keep going." Grace stroked up and down. She increased her pace. She moved her hands faster. She increased her strokes. Her hands went up and down on the shaft.

Mark thought her soft hands were much better than doing it by himself. "Grace," Mark moaned. Grace smiled. She moved her hands quicker. She pressed slightly harder on his shaft. Grace kept going, she was determined to make Mark spill more of his sperm. She wanted to make him feel good.

Grace kept one hand on his shaft going up and down while she moved her other hand to rub the head of his penis. She could feel the pre-cum leaking from his penis. She could feel it throbbing.

"Mark cum for you sis, mark her as your woman," Grace said. She stroked up and down quicker. She rubbed the head faster.

Mark was on the edge. "I am cumming," Mark announced as he came all over his sister. The first blast of sperm hit her face. The second blast hit her chest. The subsequent shots hit her stomach, arm and her pussy. Grace had a mini orgasm when she felt his sperm hit her body.

"Wow," Grace said. She was covered. She thought back to the shots inside her and how far they must have travelled. She smiled at that thought.

"Sorry I got you dirty again," Mark said.

"No, I love you," Grace said, she was slowly stroking his dick. She let go.

"I love you too, let's get cleaned up," Mark said.

"That's why we came here," Grace said. They sat down in the bathtub and washed each other. They used the shower head to wash each other. Mark sprayed water on her. Grace then took it and sprayed it on Mark. They washed each other and left the bathtub. They closed the water.

"There is only one towel," Grace said.

"We just need to dry ourself," Mark said.

Grace smiled and started from Mark`s feet and dried each leg. She then dried his dick and body. She finally did the face and started doing her own body.

"Hey, I want to do you," Mark said.

Grace stuck her tongue out. "I am a big girl," Grace said.

"You are big but my little sis," Mark said as he grabbed the towel.

"Meanie," Grace said. Mark took the towel and dried her body. He took special care of each breast. He then moved to her long sexy legs and dried them. After that he rubbed her pussy with the towel

"All clean," Mark said.

"Yes it is," Grace said. They dropped the towel and headed to Mark`s room again. Grace held Mark`s hand as they walked back.

They sat down on the bed. "Mark school," Grace said.

Mark forgot about school completely. "With all that was going on, I forgot about it," Mark said.

Grace looked at the clock and it was about 11am. "It's almost mid-day," Grace said. She looked at Mark.

"Let's skip it for today," Mark said. Mark had nothing but his graduation to look forward to at his school.

"Should we not tell them?" Grace said.

"Yeah, that is a good idea, we can go tomorrow," Mark said.

"I would rather not and stay with you the entire time but I remember our promise," Grace said stroking her stomach,

Mark looked up. "You want my baby," Mark said.

Grace nodded. "More than anything," Grace replied.

"Can I use your phone?" Mark asked.

"Sure," Grace said as she skipped towards her room. Mark thought her ass looked cute.

He started to get dressed. He opened his wardrobe and saw how little clothes he had. He had no underwear. He sighed. He picked straight blue jeans and a long-sleeved plain dark red shirt. He wore the jeans as Grace came back into the room.

She had a smile on her face, holding her phone. She saw Mark getting dressed and looked disappointed."What's with that face?" Mark laughed.

"You are dressing," Grace quietly said. She could have seen Mark naked all day.

"I thought after the call, we could get some fresh air together in the park," Mark said.

Grace face lit-up. "Like a date together," Grace said. She handed the phone to Mark and headed off again to her room.

Mark put his shirt on. Her phone was unlocked. He searched through her contacts for the school number. Mark noticed her contacts were light and only mainly had his mother, himself, emergency numbers and her friend Emily. Mark knew Emily and Grace were friends. He thought it was good for his sister to have some contact outside him and his mum. Grace is always concerned about Mark, she did not socialise much and always came home straight from school to tend to Mark.

He found the school number. Mark grabbed a cloth to muffle his voice and called the number. The phone rang and a woman picked up.

"Hello this Sally from the school reception speaking, how may I help you?" Sally asked.

"Hello, I am calling to let you know that Grace Johnson and Mark Johnson are feeling under the weather today and won't be attending. They will be back tomorrow," Mark stated.

Sally heard the command and replied, "Okay thank you for letting me know. I have recorded that down. Good Day," Sally said and ended the phone. Mark thought that was easy. He remembered when he got ill a few months ago and his mum called Sally and she asked several questions and almost did not believe his mum. Mark shrugged.

He found a pair of socks and shoes and wore them. This was an old pair however his new ones are missing so this will be okay. He went downstairs and sat on the sofa. Mark saw the blanket. He thought about Grace sleeping here, waiting for him the whole night.

He heard the sounds of footsteps coming down. He looked up to see Grace wearing black jeans had fitted nicely around her. She had a short sleeved blue shirt and white trainers. She had applied light make-up on her face enhancing her beauty.

"I am ready," Grace said.

"You look stunning," Mark said. Grace blushed and smiled.

"It's for you and only you. I dont have better clothes than this," Grace said.

"I know and I will get a job to support us," Mark said. Grace hugged Mark.

"Okay, let's go," Mark said. Grace nodded. He gave her phone back. They held each other's hands and headed outside. They locked the door behind them and headed to the park.

It was a short walk to the park and they arrived. As they got to the entrance they saw the ornate wrought-iron gates. On either side of the pathway there was a landscape of flower beds. The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers. The well-manicured pathways, made of smooth cobblestones, meandered through the park. Lush green lawns, soft and inviting, sprawled under the shade of ancient, towering trees, their branches formed a natural canopy that filtered the sunlight. The sound of rustling leaves and chirping birds provided a soothing soundtrack..

Scattered throughout the park were strategically placed benches made of weathered wood and wrought iron, to enjoy the surrounding natural beauty. Some benches were even strategically positioned near small ponds and fountains, where the gentle sounds of flowing water added to the park's tranquil ambiance. In one corner of the park, there was a charming playground with colourful swings, slides, and climbing frames. The park also boasted a beautiful lake, its surface adorned with water lilies and frequented by graceful swans and ducks.

"It's an amazing park we have," Grace said.

"This belongs mainly to the rich side of the town so it's maintained properly," Mark said.

"That is true but we can enjoy it as well," Grace said. Mark nodded.

They held hands and walked through the park. Mark was enjoying the scenery. The weather was good. It was cloudy yet warm at the same time. He looked around and saw birds and squirrels on the trees running around. He looked at Grace, she seemed to have a wide smile on her face and in her own world.

Grace was in seventh heaven. She was on a date with her love, her brother. They were holding hands. She did not want anything more. She held his hand tighter.

Mark smiled at Grace. Her hand was soft. They walked around the park until they saw a bench in front of them. "Shall we sit there?" Mark asked.

Grace snapped out of her thoughts, She looked up to Mark. "Okay," Grace replied. They headed to the wooden bench and sat down.

Grace leaned onto Mark`s shoulder. She smiled. Mark slowly stroked her hair. Grace's smile grew bigger.

"Grace, it's been a while since we did something like this together," Mark remarked.

"It is, you always are tired from those daily suffering and beatings," Grace said in anger. Her eyes which close for a second widen.

"Calm down Sis," Mark teased.

"I hate those people who hurt you," Grace said.

"I do as well. I get very angry and even try to fight back but sometimes it makes things worse," Mark said.

"I know and I hate it," Grace replied.

"Why can't people just leave you alone?" Grace said.

"I don't know," Mark replied.

"If Dad were here," Grace said.

"He would have been better, if he did not lose his job and then the house by deceit from the banks. We would have been better," Mark said.

"I do miss him sometimes," Grace said. She had tears in her eyes.

"I do as well. Grace, I will do everything for you now," Mark said.

"You already do and now you took it to another level,," Grace said. She looked up to Mark. Mark looked at Grace and kissed her. Their lips locked. They stayed together for a minute while they enjoyed each other's lips. Grace felt butterflies in her stomach each time they kissed. She felt like all the tension in the world was gone.

Mark felt good knowing a cute and hot girl like Grace loved him truly. They parted their lips and a small drool was left on Mark`s lip. Grace saw this and got up and licked the drool with her tongue.

"All clear," Grace said. She smiled.

"Cheeky, " Mark said. He pulled her into a hug.

"We should get something to eat," Mark said. He then remembered his money was stolen by Trevor. He got mad.

"Sis, I," Mark said.

"Don't worry I had saved some money from birthdays and dinner money," Grace said.

"Wait dinner money, you have not been eating," Mark said.

Grace looked at Mark. "Sometimes," Grace said.

"Sis," Mark said.

"We have to make choices and this was my choice," Grace said.

Mark did not respond. "I had some money to give you and mom a gift but it got stolen by Trevor," Mark said.

"Trevor, I hate him. It's just not him, his entire family. His dad humiliated mum when you fought back. His mum is just as bad, at a parent's evening she pointed and singled us out for our clothes. His sister is probably just as bad although I have not heard anything by her. The apple doesn't fall away from the tree," Grace said with fury.

Pop13
Pop13
241 Followers