Mark's Revenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The milf jogger then licked the pre-cum from the head of his penis. She made sure to use the tip of her tongue to clean the pre-cum of penis. She thought it was tasty. She licked the head of his penis.

"He is almost ready," Grace said.

The milf jogger then put her lips on his penis and started sucking. She sucked the penis intensely. Mark groaned. The milf jogger put her hand on his shaft and started stroking his penis. Her hands were moving faster.

"I am close," Mark said.

"Cum on her face Mark," Grace said.

Mark pulled out from her mouth and exploded on her face. He shot the first blast of his penis hit her eye. The second blast hit her mouth. The third blast hit her forehead. The remaining shots hit her breast,chest and stomach.

At the same time Grace moved her hands and touched the milf jogger nipples. The milf jogger came. Grace touching her nipples and Mark cumming on her took her over the edge. Her body shook as she came. The milf jogger was panting heavily.

"That was amazing," Mark said. His first blowjob and he gave a huge facial to a topless milf in the middle of a large park. Mark did not think this was real.

Grace took her phone out and took a few photos of Mark and the milf together. She smiled at the photos. "You did so well and made him cum. You showed your husband that you are sexy for a man. However it's not enough," Grace said.

The milf jogger who was panting loudly looked up to Grace. "When was the last time you had sex?" Grace asked.

"Too long," the milf jogger said.

"I thought so, you have a large and eager dick in front of you who will not be satisfied by one round," Grace said. She touched the milf jogger's breast.

"Why don't you take those bottoms off and put your hands on the trees and stick that big ass out?" Grace said.

The milf jogger got up. She pulled her leggings down and took them. She was now in her red thong and trainers. Grace took her leggings and held it.

"You are beautiful," Mark said. His dick got hard again seeing a milf in her thong.

The milf jogger walked up to the tree and bent over. Her ass was sticking towards them. Her ass cheeks were visible. She wiggled her butt.

"She wants it, Mark," Grace said.

"She does but Grace are you sure?" Mark asked. Mark loved Grace from the bottom of his heart. He did not want to do anything to put their new relationship in jeopardy.

"You are so cute sometimes, you have a milf wiggling her butt in just a thong for you to pound her and you are worried about my feelings," Grace giggled.

"I love you Mark," Grace stated and added, "Go on."

Mark approached the milf jogger. He butt was big and round. He touched her ass cheeks. The milf jogger moaned. He grabbed her ass and started playing with it. He pinched them and moved them up and down. The milf jogger was moaning.

"Her ass seems fun," Grace said.

"It is," Mark replied.

Mark then pulled her thong to the side. He saw her pink pussy. He could see her fat outer pussy lips. Mark stroked her pussy lip. She twitched and moved her legs. The milf jogger wanted his big penis inside her. She thought it had been long since anyone had touched her there.

"Please," the milf jogger said.

Mark smiled and slapped her ass cheek. The milf jogger moaned in pleasure. Her pussy got wet.

"Time to go in," Mark said. Grace took a few photos of the milf jogger in this position. Mark rubbed the head of his penis on her pussy lips. The milf jogger twitched and moved her butt. Mark then inserted his penis inside her vagina. The milf jogger moaned loudly.

Mark could feel she was tight. He slowly pushed inside her. The milf jogger moaned more. "It's so big. My husband could never reach where you can," the milf jogger said.

Mark continued to insert until it was just over half way in. The milf jogger's mind was going crazy. She needed this. She needed Mark`s dick. "Yes Mark," the milf jogger said. Grace was still taking pictures and videoing Mark and the milf jogger.

"She is tight," Mark said.

Grace gigged. "You are so big Mark, any girl will be tight for you," Grace said.

Mark started moving his hips. He slowly went in and out of her pussy. He took it slowly and did long strokes.

The milf jogger moaned. His dick was big and it was inside her. "Yes," the milf jogger. Her heart beat was going crazy.

Mark increased his pace. He went faster. He went in and out of her pussy. He held her ass as he went inside and out. Her ass was big and it looked amazing. He could see her tits shaking as he went inside and out. Mark was feeling good. He was having sex the second time on the same day with a different woman. Just yesterday he was a virgin.

Mark further increased his pace. He was slamming inside her now. He wanted to hear her moan. "Keep moaning," Mark said.

"Mark, you can pull her ponytail," Grace suggested. Mark nodded and grabbed her ponytail and pulled it.

The milf jogger moaned loudly. Mark then slapped her ass. She moaned again. Mark slammed his dick inside her while pulling her hair and slapping her ass. He felt like a cowboy. Mark was enjoying himself.

Grace saw this and took more photos. She saw Mark smiling. She wanted Mark to smile like this for the rest of his life. She thought back to the days when he would come home with bruises, with money stolen, clothes wet or damaged. Mark would smile. She hated that smile. She hated the people who made him smile like that. "Mark," she muttered.

The milf jogger was going crazy. Her body was being used. Her hair was being pulled and her ass was being smacked. She was being used and she loved it. Her pussy wall gripped his dick. Her nipples were erect. "I am cumming," the milf jogger said as her body had a spasm. She twitched violently as she came on his dick.

Mark saw she was losing her balance as she came and held her in place. He stopped for a bit as she finished cumming. She was panting loudly. Her eyes were blurry. The milf jogger just had another amazing orgasm.

"Ready to go?" Mark asked. The milf jogger looked back. She could feel his large dick inside her. She nodded and placed her hands on the tree. Mark let her go and started moving his hips slowly at first. She was really tight after cumming. Mark would not last long.

Grace took a video of her cumming. "I took a video of that," Grace said. The milf pussy tightened. She was breathing rapidly. Mark increased his pace. He started going faster and faster slamming inside her pussy. He could feel her wall trying to squeeze his penis.

He went in and out inside her. The milf jogger was moaning loudly. She wanted his cum so she moved hips as well trying to make Mark cum. Mark saw this and moved his hips faster. He was slamming inside her now.

"I am close," Mark announced. He could feel his penis throbbing. It was ready to burst.

"On her ass Mark," Grace said. Mark nodded and continued to slam inside her. The milf jogger moaned loudly.

Mark pulled out and came on her ass. The first blast landed on her hair. The second blast landed on her back while the remaining load covered her ass.

Grace squeezed her breast as Mark came on her. The milf jogger came again. Her body violently shook as she had another orgasm. Her toes curled up and hands gripped the tree. Her pussy was wet and flowing with her juices. "Good girl," Grace said.

The milf jogger was about to lose her balance again when Mark caught her and pulled her into a hug. He stroked her hair. "You are incredible, a beautiful woman. Your husband is a fool for not knowing you and mistreating you. You are a confident sexy woman, who can take on anyone including your husband," Mark said.

The milf jogger listened to his words. She enjoyed being petted. She smiled and nodded. Grace took some final pictures.

"I got a lot of it on camera," Grace said and added," Could you tell me your number."

The milf told her number and Grace noted it down. "I will send you some pictures for you to masturbate to and remember this session," Grace said.

Mark finished hugging her. "You will remember this as a loving session. You can wear your clothes and go about your day but remember you are a sexy and confident woman," Mark said.

"I am a sexy and confident woman," the milf jogger said. She did a pose with dried cum on her face, body and ass. Grace took another picture.

"Okay her you go," Grace said as she handed the milf jogger`s leggings and sport bra. She started to dress.

"You can keep the cum on your face until you reach home," Grace said. The milf jogger nodded and started to run back to the path.

Mark pulled his trousers up. "Nothing left for your cute sister?" Grace teased.

"I will always be ready for you," Mark replied. Grace hugged Mark. Mark wrapped her arms around her. Even though he just had sex, Grace was something special.

"Grace, are you sure you were okay with this?" Mark asked.

With that Mark?" Gace asked. She was teasing.

"You know with me and the milf," Mark said.

"Milf? You have to be specific," Grace said.

"Grace," Mark said.

Grace laughed. "I am, I saw your smile and it was genuine. I love you Mark and I will do anything for you. I also love seeing you dominate her," Grace said. Grace did not know herself but seeing Mark turn that milf into his pleasure toy made her wet. She had an idea for the future.

Mark saw his sister, a loving loyal sister. Mark leaned and kissed her. Their lips locked as they kissed.

Grace enjoyed the kiss. She kissed back and pulled back. "Mark, can we go home now, I need you," Grace said.

"But what about food?" Mark replied.

Grace grabbed Mark`s hand and started to drag it. "Later, I need you now," Grace said. Mark saw his sister. He was not going to deny her.

"Okay," Mark said. They headed back to the path. They walked fast back to their original route and headed home.

Mark and Grace were holding hands. Grace was leading them. She needed Mark inside her. They got home and opened the door. Mark closed the door. Grace yanked him.

"Come on," Grace urged.

They walked up the stairs to Mark`s room and headed in. Grace was leading Mark the entire time. "Some are eager," Mark said.

Grace was already taking her clothes off. She took her white trainers off first and started pulling her shirt and black jeans down. "Mark clothes off," Grace said. Mark started taking his clothes off. He smiled at the thought of having such a beautiful girl so eager about him. Grace always cared for him.

"Anything for you," Mark said. Grace heard that as she took off her bra. Her heart skipped a beat. She leaned in and kissed Mark. It was a short kiss.

She pulled back and jumped on the bed. She raised her hand and signalled to Mark to join her.

"You know what to say to a girl to make her heart skip. I am glad you took my first time," Grace said.

Mark was hard again. He saw her beautiful breast. She was gorgeous. Mark had now stripped down and completely naked. "I am glad as well you took mine," Mark said. He leaned over and touched her breasts with his hand.

Grace felt a small electric shock. "You are so kind and loving and even have some muscles. You should have girls over you," Grace said. Mark then gently massaged her breast. He rubbed them up and down.

"I have you and besides no one wants to be with me," Mark replied.

"Because of him," Grace said. Mark then leaned in and licked her nipple. He gave it a quick lick. He did the same to the other nipple.

"Yes Mark, these tits are yours," Grace moaned.

Mark then put his mouth over her left nipple and started sucking it. His other hand was fondling her breast. He was rubbing her nipple gently. Mark increased his pace. He was sucking on her one nipple while playing with the other one. Grace moaned. She enjoyed Mark on her breast.

"Mark keeps sucking them," Grace said as he moved her hand and stroked his hair.

Mark then sucked harder. His lips were all over her erect nipple. It tasted good. Her smell was inviting. Mark kept sucking. His other hand was squeezing her breast.He used one finger to touch her nipple and move it.

Grace was going crazy. Mark was sucking the life out of her, she thought. She was close. She saw Mark be her hero today and protect her. She saw Mark command a woman to flash her tits. She saw Mark dominate a milf. She was on the edge. Her body was hot. She could feel her pussy wet.

"Yes, Mark I am cumming," Grace said. Grace's body shook as she had an orgasm. Her mind went blank. She was panting loudly.

Mark saw she had an orgasm and held her. He hugged her body. Grace looked down and saw Mark hugging her. She smiled.

"Mark, I love you," Grace said.

"I love you too Grace," Mark replied.

"Mark, please put it inside me," Grace said.

"What about protection?" Mark asked.

"I remember our promise, I will keep on my studies," Grace said.

Mark sighed. His little sister can be stubborn at times however he liked when she was a bit bossy.

"Okay," Mark replied. He went down and saw her panties. He could see a big wet spot. Mark smiled.

"Let's get these off," Mark said. Grace nodded. Mark grabbed the side of her panties and slowly pushed them down and took them off.

Grace was now naked like Mark. Mark could see her cute pink pussy lips. He touched the clit of her pussy.Grace shook. She needed Mark to be inside her.

"Mark don't tease your sister, put it inside me," Grace pleaded.

Mark smiled. "Should I?" Mark teased and added, "That milf or teen jogger could also use my dick." Mark was only joking, he wanted to tease his little sister a bit. She gets flustered sometimes which looked cute.

"Mark you can fuck them later, I need you now, put it in," Grace said. She sounded desperate.

"Grace I am sorry, I was only teasing," Mark said.

"Mark, I don't mind you going after them or anyone but please put it inside me," Grace said.

Mark positioned his dick in the entrance of the pussy. He slowly inserted his dick inside her. She was tight but wet.

Grace moaned as she felt his large penis being inserted. "Mark," she moaned. He was truly big, Grace thought. She could feel a massive rod slowly going inside her.

Mark felt her pussy walls easing out of the way to allow him to go in. She was definitely tight. He got halfway and stopped. He looked up to Grace pantling loudly. Mark smiled and went up towards her face. Her eyes were closed. She looked cute. Mark kissed.

Grace felt lips on her lips. She smiled knowing it was her lover and kissed back.

Mark then moved his hips going inside and out slowly. Grace moaned through the kiss. Mark moved up and down inside her. Her pussy was amazing he thought and it was his. He could feel her pussy juices going all over his penis.

Grace opened her eyes and stopped kissing. "Mark, keep going," Grace said. Mark saw this and nodded. He increased his pace. His hips were moving faster. His dick was going in and out of her pussy.

"Mark, the milf you had sex today, imagine it was Trevor`s mum on your dick, begging you," Grace said.

Mark heard this. He thought how his mum always supported him and made Grace sad. His hips increased his pace. He was going faster. His dick was moving inside her. Grace felt it and smiled, she knew Mark was into it.

"What would you do to Trevor?" she asked.

Mark went faster. "I will make him into my slut like his mum, both wanting my dick," Mark blurted out.

Grace smiled, her pussy walls got tighter. She imagined both Trevor and his mum sucking Mark off.

"With their dad encouraging them," Grace said.

"Yes, he would support them to be my sluts, with his blessing," Mark said. He moved his hips faster, his penis in and out of her.

Grace moaned. "Yes, he would, they all would," Grace said. Grace felt Mark getting harder. She did not expect that was possible. His speed did increase his pace but she felt he did not go all out. He cared for her.

Mark was close. His sister's tight pussy was squeezing his dick. He could feel his penis throbbing. Mark kept going.

"I am cumming," he announced as he blasted inside her. Ropes of sperm inside her coating her walls with sperm. She could feel him shooting deep inside her.

Grace had an orgasm as she felt his cum going everywhere inside her. Her body had a spasm.

Mark looked up and saw Grace panting loudly. Her cheeks were flushed. She had a massive grin on her face. Mark moved up slowly and kissed her. She kissed back.

They stopped kissing. Mark and Grace looked at each other. Mark laid next to her. Grace hugged him.

"Grace, I am sorry," Mark said.

"For?" Grace asked.

"For going harder on you when you mentioned them," Mark said.

Grace giggled. "I know you held back, I could feel your anger," Grace said.

"But," Mark said.

"No buts Mark," Grace said and added, "I will be with you."

"Grace, I don't want you to be with other men," Mark said.

"I would never ever be with another man, I am yours only," Grace stated.

"But you like me with other women?" Mark asked.

Grace looked up and nodded. "I like it when you dominated the milf," Grace said.

"Grace, would you support me if I turn Trevor mum into my slut?" Mark asked.

"Yes," she immediately said.

"You also said you were turning Trevor into a girl?" Grace asked.

"You might think I am weird," Mark said.

Grace smiled. "Nothing is weird for me today," Grace said.

Mark smiled. She is always this bumble of joy. Mark will protect her.

"I want to turn Trevor into a girl, make him wear panties, girl`s clothes, lock his dick up and take it in the ass," Mark explained.

Grace looked at Mark. She smiled all the way through the entire conversation. "I will support you all the way," Grace said. She thought this would be the best way to ruin him and his family. She was already having several thoughts about him.

Grace then snapped out of it and asked, "What about his sister Hailey?"

"I don't know, she does not seem like them," Mark said.

"The apple doesn't fall from the tree," Grace said.

Mark thought she was right. Hailey did not do anything so she is just as bad as them. "You are right, I will do the same to her what we will do to her mum," Mark said.

Grace smiled.

"I will ruin Trevor dad's reputation without the world knowing. It will be too easy and their punishment will be over," Mark said.

Grace thought and he was right. "Yes, we need a somewhat closed lid plan," Grace replied. She wanted their suffering prolonged.

"We should maximise their suffering and pain and it should be personal," Grace added.

"Maybe get Trevor while dressed as a girl to lick his mum`s creampie or suck your dick clean," Grace added.

Mark looked at Grace. He thought she was a loving loyal but sadistic sister. Grace snuggled up and fell asleep. Mark smiled and also fell asleep with Grace in his arms.