All Comments on 'Mark's Revenge Pt. 02'

by Pop13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like this story line, you have a lot you can do with this. I think Mark needs to toy with Treavor and his buddies. He could tell them to piss themselves and forget he told them and let them walk around school. Tell them to go enjoy sulking each other off and having gay sex. The only time they can cut would be when someone cuts in their mouth and ass. Let them turning into femboys.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

has to go on to finish the revenge

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good stories i wait for the third part

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, still a bit much with Grace and Mark (or is it Ben?). Yeah there was a name change while Grace and Mark were again having sex. Where is their mom? Two shifts should have been up by now. I kind of like where Grace is going to be an instigator of the revenge thing. I would expect big humiliations to come down on the bully gang. Let's start with the junior players first before getting to Taylor's family. I think I have heard, or read, about Hailey before? Hopefully Hailey will not get involved in the revenge thing. Please tone down the hot sex thing between Grace and Mark. It is ok with the occasional shag but not sure if Mark is influencing Grace a bit with this mind control ability.

kmeyer2005kmeyer20056 months ago

Keep going, let's get Trevor and his mum sorted

zena99zena996 months ago

Looking forward to the revenge on Trevor and his family.

Pop13Pop136 months agoAuthor

@Zena99, Yes the revenge will happen. There will be a journey for Mark. He will need to tackle each one that has wronged him.

Pop13Pop136 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, It is Mark, a typo. Mark`s mum will be explained in the next chapter. Grace will look after Mark`s interests and support him. Yes, there will be revenge for the lackeys. There will be a story with Hailey. Grace and Mark will keep at it however there will be other characters so it should even out. Grace is special to Mark.

Pop13Pop136 months agoAuthor

@kmeyer, Yes we will get to them in due time.

Pop13Pop136 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, Let's see what Mark has in store for them.

Jdavis77Jdavis775 months ago

Are you going to come with another chapter or what

RanthoronRanthoron4 months ago

Huh, so Mark soaps up Grace, and suddenly he pulls out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous