Mark's Revenge Pt. 06

Story Info
A bullied person gets his revenge.
17.3k words
4.7
8.6k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop13
Pop13
245 Followers

As Mark stirred awake, his senses gradually tuned in to the soft light filtering through the curtains. He glanced in his bed and saw his mum was gone. He looked to the other side of the bed and he saw Grace nestled there. She was peacefully sleeping next to him. Mark smiled.

He leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to Grace's forehead. As he lingered there for a moment, he found himself captivated by her. She was truly stunning. He was lucky to have her, he thought.

Grace slowly woke up. She saw Mark. Her smile grew wider. Mark was looking at her. Mark leaned down and kissed her lips. Their lips. Mark thought, her soft lips were delicious as always.

Grace eyes widen. She enjoyed being woken up with a kiss. She thought of making this a daily occurrence. His lips were nice. Her heartbeat went quicker. Her pussy got wetter. She saw everything Mark did yesterday, she now needed it. She moved and got on top of Mark. She saw on his stomach. She was still kissing him. Her hips started to move. Her panties rubbed his hard cock. She knew Mark slept naked.

She withdrew from the kiss. "Mark, please make love to me, I need you now," Grace pleaded.

Mark smiled. "I am always here for you, I love you," Mark said.

Grace moved her panties to the side and exposed her pussy. She positioned herself on his dick. His dick was rubbing on the entrance of her pussy. She rubbed the head of the penis on her pussy lips and moaned. She thought this was big and fat. It was going to break her but it will be the best feeling. This penis just makes all the girls his. Even without his abilities, she knew this penis was a force to be reckoned with.

Grace started to grind on his penis. She rubbed her pussy lips against the shaft. The head of the penis was touching her clit. She went faster. She rubbed her pussy more against his penis. Her pussy juice was overflowing on his penis. She rubbed faster. Her mind was going crazy. Mark moved his hips and rubbed more. At that moment, Grace`s mind went blank as she had an orgasm. All the sex with Katie and kicking made her wet. She wanted her brother yesterday but he would have been tired. She waited. "Big bro," she shouted as she had an orgasm.

Mark held her. He looked at the huge grin on her face. She was happy.

"Let's keep going, I want your baby," Grace said as she lowered herself on his penis and she inserted it inside her. She moaned as his big penis slowly penetrated her. She took it slowly. Her pussy swallowed his dick. Grace lowered herself down more. Her eyes went wide, as she took more.

"It is so big," Grace moaned loudly. She lowered herself until she was about half way in. He was massive, her pussy felt stuffed. Her heartbeat was racing.

"Easy, don't force yourself," Mark said. He was worried about hurting her.

"This is fine, I can take this much," Grace remarked.

"We can stop," Mark suggested.

"No, this is mine as well, I want your cum," Grace stated. Her pride as a woman will not allow her to stop.

Mark felt her conviction. He moved his hips upwards. Grace moaned as he went up and down inside her. He was big, he might be hitting her baby room. The pleasure was too much, she was losing balance.

He extended his hand forward and held Grace`s hand. "Let me help you," Mark offered. Their hands interlocked with each other. They smiled. Grace used the support to move up and down on his penis. She moaned as she went up and down each time.

Mark felt his dick in her pussy. Her pussy was tight and it squeezed his dick each time. Mark saw her breast bounce inside her bra as she went up and down. He could just see her pointy nipples which were erect.

"Yes big bro keep going," she said as she went down on his dick. Grace could feel her orgasm close. Her pussy was getting even wetter. She could feel Mark`s dick completely filling up her pussy. It was destroying her. She was close. She could feel body going for the release. She slammed down and came on his dick. Mark could see Grace`s body twitch as she was cumming on his dick. Grace moaned loudly as she had another in quick succession. His dick was too much for a single woman to handle, she thought. She made the right decision to include others. There was still her friend left, she thought.

Grace was panting. She continued to move up and down. She wanted his cum. She wanted to be pregnant. Mark supported her as she moved her body up the penis and back down the shaft.

"I am close," Mark announced. He could feel his balls tingling. His penis was throbbing. He was about to burst.

"Inside me Mark," she yelled as she increased her pace moving up and down. She just wanted his sperm at all costs. "Give me your baby," Grace yelled.

"I am cumming," Mark announced as he shot load after load into the pussy. Her pussy was completely filled. Grace had another orgasm as she collapsed onto Mark`s chest. He was panting. He thought that was intense. He smiled.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked.

"I am," Grace replied. She had a big smile on her face. She needed more to be sure. Mark kissed her forehead. Grace smiled.

At that moment, two beautiful women came in wearing white aprons. The older woman was wearing just an apron. The younger woman was wearing her apron as well, however she had underwear. Sarah had a big smile on her face. "Master, you are up," she said. She looked at his large penis inside her daughter's pussy.There was a white thick cream around it.

"I am," Mark replied. He added, "You look beautiful." The naked apron he thought.

Sarah smiled. "Thank you Master," Sarah replied. "Someone has made you breakfast," she teased.

Mark looked to see Hailey, with a tray in her hand. She was blushing. She approached Mark in the bed. She saw his penis inside Grace. She looked at it. "I made you breakfast but if you don't like it," Hailey nervously said.

Mark gazed upon the breakfast tray before him. It was held by a beautiful woman. The focal point had been a cluster of eggs, their yolks perfectly sunlit.To the side, a mound of crispy bacon had commanded attention, its enticing fragrance weaving a savoury narrative. Adjacent to the savoury duo, a stack of golden-brown toast had awaited, its edges lightly crisped to perfection.

A refreshing glass of chilled juice was next to it all.

"This is perfect, it looks so good," Mark replied. His stomach was growling.

"She made it all herself," Sarah complimented.

"Was the apron your idea mum?" Grace asked.

"It was, I told her it will make Master happy," Sarah replied.

"It will," Grace replied.

"Let me get up," Mark said, as he tried to move.

"No you don't," Grace replied as she put her weight down and tried to keep him place.

"Master, why don't you let us feed you?" Sarah requested. She had puppy eyes. Hailey looked in anticipation. Grace had a wide smile. Mark thought he could say not to them.

"Okay," Mark replied. Hailey sat on the bed. She put the tray in her lap. Sarah walked over and got into the other side of the bed. Mark could see her cleavage from the apron. Sarah grabbed his other hand and placed it near her chest, near her breast.

Mark noticed this. He smiled. "You usually ask my permission," Mark joked.

"I do Master, maybe you should punish me for this," Sarah replied. She moved her breast on his arm.

Mark thought she was playing her. He thought he could have a bit of fun. "You wait for your punishment," Mark teased back. Sarah was getting wet hearing this.

"Please go gentle on my ass," Sarah said. She smiled wider.

Mark thought ass. He looked down at Grace and saw her cute butt.

With a playful twinkle in her eye, Grace reached over and delicately fed Mark the forkful of fluffy scrambled eggs. "Here take it," Grace offered. As he savoured the flavorful bite, he thought it was good.

He swallowed it. "This is really good," Mark said. He looked at Hailey and she smiled.

Sarah reached forward with a strip of crispy bacon held between her fingers.

"Here comes the bacon train, Master!" Sarah exclaimed, offering the bacon to Mark, who leaned in to take the savoury morsel from her hand. This also tasted good. He chewed and swallowed.

"You have an amazing cooking skill," Mark replied.

"Thank you but it was nothing," Hailey said. She smiled at the complement of her cooking. She usually does not cook; they had someone to do it. However, Hailey would ask Nadia for tips which she gave.

"Your turn," Grace urged. She added, "You made all this for your boyfriend, you should feed him." Grace moved slightly and his dick moved inside her. She moaned.

Hailey picked up a small piece of toast, lightly spread it with butter, and extended it toward Mark. "Here," she whispered while smiling. Mark took a bite of the toast. It was done to perfection, he thought.

"I am so lucky to have you as my girlfriend," Mark said.

"I am lucky," Hailey replied. They both smiled at each other.

Grace moved causing Mark to moan. His penis was still inside her. "Get a room you two," she said as she gave another spoon full. Mark accepted.

The scene continued, with each woman taking turns to feed Mark. Mark felt like he was a king being served by three beautiful women.

As they finished, Hailey got up with her tray. "I will clean this," Hailey said as she sprinted off.

"She does have energy, Master, she is just a sweet girl, she will be the perfect daughter-in-law," Sarah said.

Grace got up. She moved off his dick and moaned. She got off the bed. Her legs wobbled a bit but she was happy. Grace thought about her ass. She wanted to be the first for Mark. "Mark, I want you to take my ass," Grace stated.

"Do you mean?" Mark asked.

"Yes, I mean anal. Mark I want to give you everything, you will probably do Katie in the ass soon as part of the bet but I should be first," Grace replied. She did not want her to be Mark`s first. She should be.

"Grace, you will need to prepare, Master is big, he will hurt you if you are not careful," Sarah warned.

"I will mum, maybe I should skip school," Grace smiled.

"Remember the deal," Mark reminded her. His tone was serious.

"I know, baby for school but without you it's going to be boring," Grace added.

"It's only a few hours honey," Sarah commented. Grace nodded and walked away to the shower.

Mark turned to Sarah and kissed her forehead. Mark pulled her into a hug. "So what should I buy to prepare?" Mark asked.

"Master, since you are so big, you need to buy lube, maybe a butt plug," Sarah replied. She thought about wearing a butt plug for him. It would make her wet.

Mark thought that was okay, he would go and buy a few. He thought Hailey would not be interested however Kate, Trevor, Mindy might be and even his mum. Just thinking of his mum, she was close and wanted to embrace her new life, he thought he should get her something. "Okay, that is fine, I will have to buy a few," Mark remarked.

"My stud of a Master," Sarah said. She was proud of her son.

"I am going to have a shower and leave. I will call you so be ready," Mark ordered.

"Yes Master," Sarah replied. She would be ready for her Master.

Mark got up. Sarah looked at his penis. It was covered by his and her daughter's juices.

She smiled. She wanted to suck it off and clean it. "Master, can I join you?" Sarah asked. Mark thought about it and it could take time. Grace and Hailey need to get ready and they have one shower only.

"Next time," Mark replied. Sarah nodded. Mark walked out of the room. He brushed his teeth and showered. He was quick. He grabbed the towel off the rack and walked out. As he walked out, he came across Hailey who was dressed. She saw his nude body. His penis was there. Her face went red.

"Sorry," Hailey said as she ran away. Mark giggled. He walked back to the room to see Sarah on her knees on the floor.

"Master, I have your clothes," Sarah said.

"You don't need to," Mark replied.

"But it makes me happy," Sarah remarked.

Mark sighed. Sarah helped dress Mark. Mark was now dressed in his underwear, a plain blue shirt and blue jeans.Sarah put a sock on each of his feet.

"Thank you," Mark commented.

Sarah smiled. "Now, make sure you are ready," Mark said.

Sarah nodded. She wondered what his plans were. "What should I wear?" Sarah asked.

"Just your usual clothes," Mark replied. Sarah nodded. He walked down to see Hailey dressed. Grace was getting ready.

"I am heading off," Mark said. Hailey and Grace who was rushing around turned.

"Where to?" Grace asked.

"Secret," Mark replied.

Grace pouted. "Okay," Grace said. She was not happy with it but she was getting late. Mark` penis was awesome but the aftermath was there. She walked up and kissed Mark on the check.

"See you later," Grace said.

"See you," Hailey added. Mark waved them both and left.

He decided to walk it. Sarah can take the van to pick him up.

After 30 minutes he arrived. Mark thought that was a good walk.

He looked to see the exterior of the stand out amidst the surrounding buildings, its presence marked by bold signage and discreetly tinted windows. Above the entrance, a neon sign bathed the sidewalk in a soft, seductive glow. "Passion Palace Kingdom," Mark read as he smiled. He had never been to these stores before, firstly he had no reason to go, he was not popular so never had a girlfriend to buy things for her, not toys however just nice clothes. Secondly, daily battles with just keeping food on the table and not having to worry about losing your only spare cash to a bully was another reason. He thought those days were over.

Infact, Sarah, his mum had shown a different side to her, he needed to keep her happy for everything she had done. He thought, maybe he could get something naughty for Grace and Hailey. He thought about Hailey and how different she was, shy but he knew she was also confident, maybe she is only shy around him.

Mark entered the adult store. There was a plush carpeting as he got in. The flattering lighting casted a soft glow over the displays.

To the left stood racks there was an array of luxurious lingerie. Each garment whispered of sensuality and sophistication, enticing the eye with its silky textures and intricate lace details. Delicate bralettes, with floral patterns and straps, hung alongside bodysuits that hugged every curve. There were corsets that stood out to Mark. From classic black to vibrant jewel tones.

In the centre of the store, shelves and display cases showcased an array of adult novelties. Vibrant-coloured boxes and sleek packaging suggestive imagery showing large breasted women and teens. Mark walked up and saw there were books from how to use vibrators to games for couples and groups.

On the right side of the store, there were blindfolds, handcuffs and gags. Large dildos and butt plugs were arranged on the shelf in packaging. In addition, plush robes and scented candles were also sold.

He looked to see the opportunities and there were alot. He thought that maybe his mum owns a few of these items. The thought of that was sexy. At that moment, a chestnut brown-haired woman wearing glasses approached him. She wore silver jewellery around her neck and wrist. She wore a skirt and white t-shirt. "This was the last place I thought I would see you," Eleanor said.

Mark looked at the woman. He thought he had seen her before, at a store. He then remembered he saw her on the day after Mindy. "You are Mindy`s boss, Eleanor," Mark replied.

She smiled. "You helped Mindy out the other day and covered her shift," Eleanor remarked.

"Yes, I did," Mark replied. He remembered he did and Grace was there.

Eleanor looked at the toys on the shelf. She reached over and picked up a pink dildo. "Your girlfriend was there, you love her and were a good friend to Mindy, despite breaking rules," Eleanor said. She looked at the pink dildo and turned it around.

"But these last days, there is a spark and glow from Mindy, she smiles," Eleanor added. She looked at Mark and looked at his crotch. She compared it with the dildo.

"Her boyfriend is not that reason for sure," Eleanor continued.

Mark thought this was bad. Eleanor smiled. "She has a sick mother, she is caring for her," Eleanor said as she put the pink dildo down. She smiled and started to walk towards the butt plugs. "I thought there was something more for sure that girl really is your girlfriend," she teased. Eleanor picked up a butt plug.

Mark thought that was strange and she definitely knows. He thought this could be a potentially loose end. "You will keep everything you know a secret about me and Grace and not tell anyone," Mark commanded.

Eleanor heard the command. She put the butt plug down. "You have some secrets. I do as well, Mindy only there sometimes," Eleanor said.

Mark really did not know what her game was, what she was after, he thought. "What do you want?" Mark asked.

Eleanor walked up to Mark. She saw him through her glasses. "I am also a woman and you seem to be two timing," Eleanor said as she pressed two fingers on his chest. "They are both happy," Eleanor added. She emphasised the word happy.

"I don't need to explain," Mark replied.

"You do not but don't hurt them," Eleanor said. Her voice was almost pleading for it.

"I will never hurt the people I care about," Mark stated. Eleanor smiled.

"So you are buying something for them to spice it up?" Eleanor asked. Mark thought she was friendly unusually friendly considering they met once for a few minutes before.

"Whisper in my ear your true intentions," Mark commanded.

Eleanor heard the command and got to her tip tops. She leaned into his ear. "I think you are attractive and I want you for a one night stand. I want Mindy`s glow," Eleanor said.

Mark was taken back. That was surprising, before no woman wanted anything to do with him. It seems now women are just throwing themself at him. She was attractive and cute in her way despite being almost the same age as his mum. "Are you married?" Mark asked.

Eleanor shock her head. "I am a widow," Eleanor replied.

"I am sorry," Mark quickly said.

Eleanor added, "Don't be, he was always drinking too much, it was dumb love."

"I will think about it," Mark replied. Eleanor smiled. She took a piece of paper out of pocket. She stepped back.

"Here is my number," Eleanor said as she handed over the piece of paper and walked away. Mark thought that was strange. He shrugged his shoulders. She definitely had something else going on.

Mark turned his attention to the various products. He saw an adjustable collar. It was made of soft leather. The front of the collar, had a gleaming metal buckle and a shimmering pendant. It looked cute yet was not too out there. He then turned around and a butt plug, he took two of them both were small, perfect for Katie and maybe Grace. He then saw several pieces of lingerie. Mark knew Katie, Sarah, Grace, Mindy and Hailey would look good in them. He saw silk chemise, lace bodysuit, satin robe set, mesh babydoll and a satin and lace bralette set. They all looked good, the question is who will get what and whether they would like it or not.

He wondered about Trevor seeing him in this. He would be humiliated and it would be hilarious. There must be something here that might be humiliating for him. He looked around and saw a wig. He wore his mom's underwear so he can wear that again and it will be more humiliating. Mark walked down and saw a penis shaped cage. He smiled.

Mark then walked towards the counter. He had brought a collar, 2 buttpugs, 5 pieces of clothes, a wig and chastity cage. He used the money he got from Derek and brought. The lady at the till did not care. Mark put them in a bag and then walked out. As he walked out of the store, he decided to call his mum. He needed to do this for her. He opened the screen of his phone and dialled a call.

Sarah was at home busy tidying up their home. She smiled thinking about her new found life, her Master, her love, her son. He was everything. Before, she was working two jobs and not even making means for her children, now her Master is the man of the house. She was daydreaming about him again, she was lucky he was not around otherwise she might get punished for slacking off. Would Master spank her, she thought. She was doing the dishes when the sound of her phone ringing interrupted her. She wiped her hands on her apron and picked up.

Pop13
Pop13
245 Followers