Mark's Revenge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye both," Sarah as she waved them off.

Mark and Hailey left the house and went to the van. They both got in. Mark took the driver seat and started to drive away. "Let's go to the arcade," Mark suggested.

"Okay," Hailey replied. She took it, her slender fingers intertwining with his, feeling a mixture of nervousness and anticipation coursing through her veins. Hailey had never been to an arcade. Her dad told her not to. He does not let her go much out anyway.

Mark squeezed her hand gently, his eyes meeting hers, and reassured her with a wink, "It's going to be a great time, I promise," Mark remarked.

They parked up at the arcade parking lot. They saw a rather old building. Above the entrance, the sign read "Galaxy Arcade" in bold, retro font. The letters flickered intermittently.A constellation of stars adorned the corners. The large plate-glass windows showed the interior of the arcade.

"Let's go," Mark said. Hailey nodded.

With a deep breath, Hailey followed Mark into the bustling arcade. The sounds of laughter, the clanging of coins, and the excited chatter of children filled the air. Hailey thought this was a nice atmosphere. Mark led her through the crowd, expertly navigating between the row upon row of flashing arcade games.

They wandered over to the claw machine. Hailey's eyes widened at the colourful array of stuffed animals inside. She looked at a pink teddy bear. It looked particularly cute. It had a heart symbol in the chest. "See anything you like?" Mark asked.

Hailey was startled by his voice. She looked at him. "Umm, no," she replied. She then looked down, avoiding his eyes.

Mark used his finger to move his chin. "Are you lying to me?" he teased.

"No, I," Hailey started. She paused. "I like the teddy bear," she whispered.

Mark leaned in. "I know, I was just teasing you," Mark said as he fished out a few coins from his pocket and put it in the machine.

"I am going to win it for you," Mark stated. Hailey saw this.

The arcade's dim lights cast shadows on the worn carpet. Mark positioned himself in front of the claw machine. The mechanical beast, with its wobbling claw, seemed to hesitate as it went down. "Come on," he muttered.

Hailey stood beside him, her fingers intertwined. Her eyes widened as the claw descended, left and right, inching closer to the fluffy pink teddy bear. Mark moved it closer to the teddy bear. The claw closed around the bear, its plush fur disappearing into the mechanical jaws. Mark smiled. He thought on the first go. Hailey is lucky for him.

Mark retrieved the prize from the collector. He turned to Hailey, who beamed at him. Her cheeks flushed, and her eyes sparkled. Without a word, he handed her the fluffy pink teddy bear. "For you," Mark said. Hailey's smile widened. She held the teddy bear and hugged it. The first gift from Mark, she thought.

"Thank you," she said.

"Anything for you," Mark responded. She looked cute with the teddy bear. He could see her smile and how happy she was. Mark took her hand and walked around the arcade. They played a few games. They went to the basketball hoops. Hailey was remarkably good at it and was able to throw the basketballs into the hoop each time. Mark was impressed. She looked happy.

"Let's get something to eat," Mark said.

"Okay," Hailey replied.

They left the arcade. Mark saw the chicken shop was across the road. He went there Grace before. "Hailey, we can go to a fancy place later, we need to head to your place, so is the chicken shop there okay?" Mark asked.

Hailey looked at the chicken shop. It looked okay, although her dad won't be too happy about it. She did not care, she thought, Mark was her life now. "Anything you want," Hailey responded as she hugged the teddy bear.

"Okay but it's an equal partnership," Mark remarked. Hailey nodded as they held hands and walked across the street.

Hailey and Mark entered the chicken shop.Hailey thought the place was clean and the smell of chicken was nice. Mark thought he was here two days ago with Grace.

They walked up to the counter and saw Samantha. She wore the uniform bearing the restaurant's logo. Her stylish ponytail allowed glimpses of her silver hoop earrings.

"Hello can I order the family bucket please, Samantha?" Mark asked. He thought he had made the order before. He should have gotten something else.

Samantha looked at Mark and Hailey. Hailey was the cheerleader of the school, the most popular and cool girl. Samantha thought, why on earth would a girl of her social status be with Mark the loser. She noted that Hailey had a smile on her face and they held hands. She also had a pink teddy bear. She thought that Mark had been suspended from school, why was he with Hailey. What about the other girl, she thought. There were so many questions in her head.

"Can I order the family bucket please, Samantha?" Mark asked again.

She snapped out of her thoughts. "Sure Mark. That will be $20," Samantha replied.

"Here you go," Mark said, as he pulled his wallet and gave her a note. She checked to see if the money was real again. She nodded and ran up their order.

"It's different without you Mark, Miss Sophia was muttering about the end of year project and you not being there if you keep this up," Samantha commented.

"Well, it was not my fault, I got suspended, the deck is stacked against me sometimes but it's only three days," Mark replied. He thought, why is Samantha showing this level of concern? They have never spoken before.

"You should keep your head down," Samantha replied.

Mark smiled. "Not anymore, it's my turn now," Mark replied.

Hailey leaned onto Mark`s shoulder. She wondered who this girl was. They were from the same school but she had never spoken to her. She did not sound like Mark`s friend.

Samantha was not sure. She thought, what could this loser do? She looked at Hailey, his bully`s sister, Mark was with her. Does Hailey have a boyfriend, the teddy would suggest that. She thought, no Mr Smith would not allow it, then what is going on, she thought.

"Hailey, is it okay we eat in the park?" Mark asked.

"Sure, I don't mind," Hailey replied.

"I will pack it," Samantha replied. Mark and Hailey. She looked crossed. He is blackmailing her for sure. There is no other explanation.

"Please wait over there, Hailey could come and get it to choose her bits," Samantha said.

"Okay," Hailey responded. She did not know what bits but she can take it. As they walked over, she thought about what Grace said that everyone thinks Mark is a loser and he should suffer. Grace got upset about that and wanted to change that. Hailey did not like this either. She did not care about what other people thought now. Mark opened her heart, she loved him.

Samantha saw their food was ready. "Your order is ready," Samantha yelled.

"Should I get it?" Mark asked. Hailey shook her head.

"Let me Mark, hold my teddy please," Hailey replied as she gave her teddy bear over to him and walked over. Samantha looked at Hailey as she gave them their food."He was with another girl before on a date. If that loser is hurting you let me know," Samantha said.

Hailey did not like the way she spoke about Mark. "Please don't say that, Mark is a nice person," Hailey replied.

Samantha was taken back. "But you know your brother and his friends always bully him, are you now playing a part in that as well," Samantha said.

"I am not, I would never," Hailey replied. She added, "Thank you for the food." Hailey took the food

"Then why are you with him?" Samantha asked.

Hailey stopped. She paused. "I love him," Hailey replied as she turned around and walked away.

Samantha was confused, there is no way she would be, would she... She stood there not having anything to say. She looked at her smile as they walked hand and hand out. It was not a smile you could force. She wondered why Mark. That other girl also had that smile. She thought two girls, maybe he is not a loser. There was also another rumour going around school about Mark which has gotten all the girls curious. She will find out more about him.

They walked to the park where Mark earlier collared his mum and got a double blowjob by two milfs. This was also the place where Grace and Mark had their first date. They walked to that same bench and sat down. He looked at Hailey. She was a dazzling beauty, someone who could easily be a model. She had a bright smile on her face. The teddy bear hugged her chest as she carried it.

Mark opened the bag. The air smelled of fried chicken filled the air. Mark's fingers brushed against Hailey's. "Let's eat," Mark said.

"Okay," Hailey said, she took a chicken wing out of the bag. She noted it was pretty greasy. Hailey thought although it smelt good, probably not good for her diet.

Mark looked at her. "I know you are worried about your body but this is a one time treat," Mark remarked.

"Let me feed you," Mark said, holding out a crispy chicken strip. His eyes sparkled, and Hailey's heart did a little somersault. She leaned in, her lips brushing against his fingertips as she took the offering. The chicken was warm, the skin crackling with flavour.

"Delicious," she murmured, her cheeks flushed. "Can I feed you," she meekly asked.

Hailey got her chicken strip and went towards Mark`s mouth. Mark opened his mouth as he felt the chicken touch his lips. He took a bite as Hailey fed him. He smiled, she looked so cute. Hailey was happy, she always wanted to go on a date and feed her boyfriend. She thought of making a meal for him and feeding him.

Mark grinned, his gaze lingering on her lips. He selected a chip, its edges slightly burnt. "Open wide," he teased, and Hailey obliged, parting her lips to accept the salty morsel. Their eyes locked.

Bits of crumbs clung to their lips, and Mark leaned in, wiping them away with his thumb. Hailey's breath caught. "You've got a little..." he whispered, his touch lingering. She blushed, her pulse racing.

Despite the warmth of the day, a gentle breeze swept through the park, ruffling Hailey's hair. Mark's hand found hers, their fingers entwining. "I've never shared chicken and chips like this before," Hailey replied. She smiled and added, "It feels...right."

Mark's thumb traced circles on her palm. "I love you," Mark stated.

"I love you too Mark, with all my heart," she replied.

They had finished eating, they leaned back against the bench, wiping their hands and their faces on a wipe. Hailey had brought a few things with her. She is prepared, Mark thought. They grinned at each other, their eyes sparkling with happiness and contentment. Slowly, carefully, Mark reached out and wiped a stray strand of hair from Hailey's face, his fingers grazing her cheek as he did so. Hailey closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, feeling the warmth from his skin seep through her own.

Their lips met in a tender, gentle kiss. At first, it was chaste and innocent, a mere brushing of lips. Their lips locked. Mark thought her lips were soft. She was tasty.

Hailey's heart exploded. This was Hailey's first kiss, and she was overwhelmed with a mix of emotions: excitement, fear, anticipation, and an all-consuming sense of rightness. His lips were amazing. He was a good kisser, she thought. She finally got to kiss him, she saw him kiss Grace, Sarah and now it's her.

They became more comfortable with each other. Mark pushed his tongue past her lips. It slid in easily. Hailey thought something had gone into her mouth. She wondered what it could be if they were kissing. She thought, tongue. Hailey's eyes widened. His tongue was in her mouth, it was strange but good.

Mark moved this tongue. He explored her hot mouth and then touched her tongue. Hailey's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. It felt natural, it felt good. She moaned slightly.

Their tongues began to explore, dancing together in a sensual, intricate waltz. Their tongues moved around each other. Mark was kissing harder. She thought he was taking her, claiming her. She blushed.

She could feel Mark's hand brushing against her breast through her shirt, and it sent shivers of pleasure coursing through her body.

When they finally pulled apart, breathless and flushed, Hailey looked up at Mark with shining eyes. "I love you," she whispered, her voice barely audible above the sounds of the park around them. He smiled down at her, his eyes soft and warm, and whispered back, "I love you too, Hailey." She smiled back, feeling a sudden surge of happiness and contentment wash over her.

"Let's go home," Mark stated. He added, "We have the The Sex-O-Challenge Tournament."

Hailey nodded. They got up. "Mark, can you take me home today as well?" she asked.

"I was already planning to," Mark replied. Hailey smiled.

They started to walk back to the arcade car park hand in hand. Hailey enjoyed the walk together. They got back to the van and sat in. Mark drove them back home.

They arrive back and Mark parks the van up. They walked hand in hand again back to the house. He rings the doorbell. Immediately Sarah opens the door wearing her underwear and collar only. Mark and Hailey walked in and closed the door. "Mum, you can wear clothes," Mark said.

"Master, I can thank you," Sarah responded. She paused for a second.

"You can say it mum," Mark urged.

"Master, I like wearing less clothes around the house, it gives me freedom. I don't mind nude but I like wearing less," Sarah responded.

Mark hugged Sarah. "I see, let's get you some sexy clothes, I bought some today and I plan to get more," Mark replied.

Sarah's face lit-up. "Thank you Master," Sarah replied. She was excited to see what Master had gotten her so far and what they will be getting in the future.

They walked back into the living room and saw Grace sitting on the couch with his bag. "Looks like the love birds are back," Grace teased.

Mark walked to her. "I love you," Mark stated.

"I love you too," Grace replied. She smiled. "You got some interesting stuff," Grace added. She had a smirk.

"You were not meant to look at it," Mark said. He smiled.

"I tried but," Grace chuckled.

"What was in there?" Hailey asked.

"Butt stuff, Mark wants our butt," Grace said.

Hailey blushed. "Sis," Mark remarked. Hailey thought, Mark was big, will it fit there. She shook her head. It was a scary thought but it was Mark.

"Nice teddy," Grace said.

"It was from Mark," Hailey replied. She smiled. Grace smiled as well.

"So which one of those clothes will be for mum?" Grace asked.

"Well, mum, you can decide on one and surprise us," Mark replied.

"Thank you Master," Sarah nodded.

"Let's head off now," Mark stated. He added, "We can take the wig."

"For Trevor, perfect," Grace chimed in.

Hailey thought it would make him look like a girl."Mum, we are okay," Mark said.

"Okay Master, bring both my daughters home," she smiled.

"I will," Mark replied. They all exchanged quick goodbyes and left.

Mark, Grace and Hailey got into the van where Mark drove them to Hailey`s house. Mark this time drove up the driveway and parked up. "It's a good thing, we can park," Mark said.

"Sorry Mark, I forget," Hailey said.

"Not a problem, Mark got some exercise," Grace teased.

"You need some," Mark teased back.

"I am offended," Grace bantered back.

Mark and Grace laughed. Hailey joined in. "Let's go," Mark said. They exited the vehicle and headed to the front door. They rang the doorbell.

"Ready?" Mark asked.

"Always," Grace replied. Hailey nodded.

The door opened and they were greeted by Nadia. She was wearing jogger bottoms and an apron over her blouse. Nadia smiled and looked at Mark and his crotch. "Finally, I have been dreaming all day," she stated.