Mark's Revenge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Mindy. "Mindy dont you want to extract my sperm?" Mark asked.

"Yes, I do," Mindy quickly replied. She thought that Brett would want it and she wanted his dick. Sarah giggled, she knew Master`s dick is too good. It was so big.

"Okay, let's go to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable," Mark said before Mindy could say anything.

"Master, I will give you two some time together," Sarah said. Her pussy was on fire and needed relief however she looked at Mindy and she knew she needed some time with just Mark. She thought maybe next time.

"Okay, thank you, I will reward you later," Mark said. Sarah had a wide smile on her face hearing that.

"Let's go," Mark said as he took Mindy's hand and walked her to the bedroom. She stayed quiet as he led her. They arrived in the Master bedroom and walked in.

"You can sit," Mark said. Mindy nodded and walked towards the bedroom. She got into the bed. Mark saw she was only wearing her black lacy bra, black thong and those knee high socks. She looked amazing. He could see the lust, the desire in her eyes.

"Did you bring the magnum condoms?" Mark asked.

"Yes, I did," Mindy replied as reached down into her sock and took two of the condoms out. Mark thought of an odd place to put them.

"Okay," Mark said as he started to strip down. He took off his shirt, pants and underwear rapidly. His erect member was proudly on display.

Mindy looked to see the big and fat head of his penis. His long, thick shaft. It was massive, and it was going inside her. Mindy started to take off her bra, unclasping it delicately before sliding it off her shoulders, revealing her full, perky breasts. Her large nipples, a darker shade of pink than the rest of her skin, stood at attention, begging for his touch.

Mark walked up and reached out, cupping one breast in his hand, feeling the weight of it, the softness of her skin. Her breath hitches, and her eyes flutter shut, her back arching into his touch. He can feel her heart racing beneath his fingertips, and he knows she is eager.

"Such a beautiful breast," Mark remarked. Mark moves his hand to the other breast, tracing circles around the nipple with his thumb. He circled around her nipple. He went clockwise first and completed a circle. He then went anti-clockwise and stopped. Mindy gasps, arching her back further, and her hips begin to move.

"Mark," Mindy remarked. Her body was on fire. She wanted more, his touches were amazing. She started to rub her knees. His penis was in front of her. It looked delicious.

All of a sudden, Mark pinched her nipples with his hands. Mindy buttlocks clenched. Her heat pounded. "Mark," she said again. Mark gently rubbed her nipples between his fingers. They felt nice to play with.

He twisted the nipple around. Mindy moaning constantly. "So Mindy, what do you think of another bet?" he asked as pressed the nipples harder.

Mindy moaned. Her mind was in pleasure. "What did you say Mark?" she asked as her breasts were being fondled.

"Another bet?" Mark asked again. As he used his other hand to squeeze her breast.

Mindy thought for a second. "I don't know Mark," she replied. She has lost all the bets so far and in this state she will lose for sure. "Can we do it later?" Mindy asked.

Mark chuckled. "Sure, we can, but you could have reduced your condoms," Mark stated as he let go of her nipple.

He moved her breast up and down. Mindy could feel her pussy eager for his penis. She was soaking. Mark added, "What position should we do it?" Mark asked.

"Anything you want," Mindy replied. She knew her mummy would let Mark choose, so she would let him choose as well.

Mark thought he was with a cheerleader and they are flexible. The world was open to him and she was tight. Her pussy was amazing, and her butt looked good. He wanted to see it more.

"We will do it in the leapfrog," Mark replied. He had seen different sex positions on the internet before and now he wants to try them out.

Mindy was not too sure what that was. "Okay but I am not sure what it is," Mindy replied.

"I will tell you, don't you want to put the condom on?" Mark asked.

Mindy remembered what she came for and nodded. "I will," Mindy said as she grabbed the condom. She tore the packet open and took it out. Her hands went on his penis. She stroked it once. It felt hard and strong. Her hands could barely wrap around it. She stroked it a few times using her one hand. She went up to the top and back down to the bottom of the shaft. She could feel it throbbing for her. Mindy smiled. She then rolled on the condom on his penis.

As she pushed it back to cover it, she was getting wet. She knew once it was one, it was going inside her. It was going to mess her pussy up like last time. She could only think about it every night. Brett was nowhere near this big or thick. She kept pushing it up until she reached the max. The back of the shaft was still exposed. She smiled. "All done," Mindy reported.

"Good," Mark replied. He watched as her eyes were glued to his penis.

"Now, turn around, show me your ass and get on your four limbs, but not your knees, use your arms and toes to support you," Mark ordered.

Mindy nodded as she turned around and got on her toes and used her arms to support her.

"Ben your elbows and knees slightly so your ass goes higher," Mark ordered. Mindy nodded. She thought she looked stupid, exposing her ass in the air with her thong. It was embarrassing however for Mark she will do anything.

Mark got on the bed. He spread his legs apart and bent his knee and leaned forward. He had the perfect view of her ass. Her thong was in her ass cheeks. It was a glorious sight. Mark smacked her ass once. Mindy felt the smack and had an orgasm. Her body shook as she came. Her pussy juice rushed out. She was about to fall down when Mark caught her.

"Careful," Mark said. Mindy was panting loudly. She was trying to catch her breath.

"That was good," Mindy remarked.

Mark grabbed her buttocks. "We are only getting started," he remarked. Mindy knew that was true.

Mark positioned his penis next to her thong. He rubbed the head of his penis on her pussy lips through her thong. Mindy twitched and moved her butt. She wiggled it as Mark rubbed. She was being denied her own underwear. She wanted to rip it off, never wear it again. She wanted his penis. "Mark my thong," Mindy commented.

Mark used the head of penis on her thong. He deliberately rubbed it on her pussy directly. He moved up and down with his hips to rub it more. "Mark, my thong," she said again. He rubbed it faster. Mindy's legs were shuddering. Her mind was going crazy, she wanted it inside her.

"Are you ordering me?" Mark teased.

"No, I am not Mark sorry," Mindy quickly said. She did not want to upset him.

Mark smiled. "I am only kidding," Mark replied. Using his hand he touched the thong. It was soaking wet. Mark thought she had an orgasm and we have been teasing her. He moved the thong to the side and then pushed his penis inside her.

Mindy moaned loudly as he went in. She was getting stuffed again. She felt her heartbeat moving quicker. Her pussy was wet. She was close again.

Mark slowly pushed inside her. Mindy moaned more. She could feel her body getting even hotter. Her mind was going crazy. "It's so big," Mindy shouted. Her toes began to curl. Her nipples were hard. She tried to control her position, she did not want to fall over again.

Mark continued to insert until he was half way in. At that moment, Mindy's mind went crazy as she came. Her body shook violently . Mark held her as she orgasmed again. Her body muscles contracted. She was breathing loudly. Mindy felt happy that she came with his penis inside her. She wanted that. A tear came down her face. She did not care about the position she was in, she just wanted him.

"You are tight," Mark said. He could feel her pussy wall squeezing his dick.

He thought back to the first time Mark entered her and Mindy said Brett was nowhere near this big. He also thought about the request from Brett for a threesome.

"Mindy has Brett pressured you more about a threesome lately?" Mark asked as he went deeper.

Her heartbeat went faster. "No he has not, the food, he talks about the food and how good it is," Mindy replied.

"I am going to move," Mark said as he started moving his hips. He slowly went in and out of her pussy. He took it slowly and did long strokes.

Mindy moaned. His dick was big and it was destroying her pussy. Mark added, "Do you hate the idea of a threesome?"

Mark increased his pace. He went faster. He went in and out of her pussy. He held her ass as he went inside and out. Mind thought while being assaulted by him. "With Brett yes, but not with you Mark, Grace and mommy are nice, they will treat me well," Mindy replied.

Mark thrusted inside her. He stopped for a second. He knew Mindy's mum was sick, she did not tell anything about her father. He thought she did not trust Brett, but she trusted him and saw Grace and mommy as close friends, someone she could trust. Mark thought this girl had some issues but he said to his mum, he will take care of her. Mark then started to thrust slowly.

"Okay, we can ask her if she is okay," Mark replied. He knew his mum would be okay with it for sure, they had already kissed. Mindy moaned. She was panting loudly as Mark went inside and outside her.

She smiled. Mommy and her with Mark, it was a nice thought. Mark further increased his pace. He was slamming inside her now as he slapped her ass. Mindy came again. "I am cumming," Mindy announced. Her body had a spasm. She twitched violently as she came on his dick. Her eyes were blurry. She was happy. A wide smile was on her face.

Mark saw she was losing her balance again as she came and held her in place but continued. He made sure to go deeper at the same pace. "It's going faster and deeper," Mindy screamed.

There was a wide smile on her face. Mark slammed his dick inside her. She screamed loudly. He kept moving hips up and down. His penis went inside and outside her.

Mark was destroying her pussy, she thought but it was now his. She thought no man would bring her this pleasure and she did not want anyone else. The thought of having someone inside made her stomach turn. Mark increased his pace. His dick slid in and out of her. He kept going. He slapped her left ass cheek. He then slapped her right ass cheek. Mindy moaned each time. She had mino orgasms. Mark slapped her ass a few times.

"Yes Mark, spank my body, mark it," Mindy said as Mark slapped her ass again. The air crackled with the noise of the slap.

Mindy came again. Her body had a spasm again. She was panting loudly. Mark once again held her and stopped moving. She felt exhausted, after the many orgasm and tense feelings. She wanted his cum, she needed it.

Mark was close. His penis was ready to be burst. "Mindy, I am close," Mark announced. She nodded, finally she thought. He was a machine. Her body was tired.

Mark went in and out inside her. Mindy could not make any noise. She was tired however his dick felt good inside her. Mark moved his hips faster. He was slamming inside her now. He wanted to cum.

He could feel his penis throbbing. It was ready to burst. "I am cumming," Mark announced. !

He released his sperm with intensity inside the condom, his climax surging forth. The condom contained his release just barely. As Mark filled the condom, a wave of satisfaction washed over her as she reached her peak, her body trembling with the intensity of her own release. She had also cummed.

The sensation of the condom expanding inside her, brimming with his essence, only heightened the intensity of the moment. As her body convulsed with pleasure, she felt a profound sense of exhaustion washing over her. Her legs grew weak beneath her, unable to support her weight any longer. With her mind blissfully blank, she surrendered to the overwhelming sensations, knowing she couldn't possibly endure another round. "Mark," she whispered.

At that moment, Grace and Hailey entered the room. Grace looked at Mark on top of Mindy. Mindy was on her hands and feet submitting to Mark. She smiled, Mark looked good, in charge. She saw Mindy's face which looked satisfied. There was complete pleasure written over it. Mark has shown her.

Hailey looked at Mark and Mindy. Mark was inside her. He had certainly had sex with her. Grace had told her about this. She thought she would be okay but seeing Mindy on her hands and feets was different. "Mark," she muttered.

"Hailey, Grace," Mark quickly said. He knew Grace was okay with him having sex and Mark did have sex with her mum in front of her however Mindy was different.

"Mark, I am fine, Grace told me about it," Hailey replied. She sounded slightly upset.

"Hailey, Mark loves you, you are his girlfriend," Grace remarked. She added, "Mindy is helping Mark with his revenge. Your brother is the main culprit but his lackey should be punished as well." Mindy and Hailey could feel the venom in her voice.

Mindy saw Hailey. Mark was her boyfriend, she thought. Her father never allowed her to date so it's a secret boyfriend. He was balls deep inside her. Mark pulled out immediately. Mindy felt it leave, she moaned. Her legs gave away but Mark caught her and gently put her down.

Mindy was now on the bed. Hailey and Grace saw his condom on his penis. They felt their pussy get wet at the sight of. "Hailey, Mindy will be putting my sperm in his food and he will eat it, this is the first part of my revenge," Mark explained.

"There is no need to explain yourself Mark," Hailey replied. She paused. "I trust you," she added. Mark walked over and hugged Hailey.

"You are truly special," Mark said. Hailey could feel his dick sandwiched between them.

"Mindy dont you want to make sure you get the most of his sperm without it leaking," Grace said.

Mindy thought she was right. Some could leak out and that means less she would get all out. She tried to get up, however she was tired. Mindy tried to put strength into her arms and push up however she fell down.

Hailey saw the girl try to get up and fail. "Let me get to it," Hailey said. Mark was surprised by this. Hailey took a step back. She gently peeled the condom of his penis and took it off. She then put a knot on it and walked over to Mindy. Hailey could see it was full to the brink. Her boyfriend does make a mess, she thought. "Here you go," Hailey said as she put the condom in her hands.

"Thank you," Mindy replied. Grace watched. She thought Hailey was more bold than she thought. She had seen this when she kicked Trevor on the balls.

Mark turned around and went to get his clothes. "Is there any point?" Grace asked. She eyes his penis. "We already have seen everything and we all like it," she added. Mindy smiled. Hailey blushed.

"Besides mum greeted us naked," Grace further added. She smiled. Grace touched his penis and stroked it. She leaned into his ear. "It was the happiest I have seen her," she whispered.

Mark smiled. "Thank you," he replied. He looked around and saw Hailey putting a sheet over Mindy.

"Hailey I need to go to my work shift," Mindy said.

"You are in no shape," Hailey replied. She noted her butt looked red. She thought Mark hit her on the butt. She blushed at that thought.

"But," Mindy protested.

"If Hailey says you should stay then you should," Mark said.

Mindy heard his voice. It was nice. "Okay," she whispered. She looked at Hailey, she was special for sure and lucky to be called Mark`s girlfriend.

Mark thought of the next part of the plan. "I need to get my bag," Mark said.

"I can go and get it," Grace volunteered. She gave his penis one last stroke and left.

Grace raced down and grabbed the bag on the sofa, She grabbed it and ran back up past her nude mum wearing an apron in the kitchen. "Careful sweetie," Sarah remarked as she stirred the pot.

Grace got back to the room. "Here," Grace said as she offered the bag.

"Thank you," Mark replied as he took the bag.

"What's in it?" Grace asked.

"Well, some fun toys for us to play with," Mark replied.

Grace was intrigued. She wondered what it could be. She rubbed her legs subconsciously. Hailey was also interested in what the fun toys were. Mindy looked as well.

Mark looked in the bag and took out the chastity cage.

"Is that?" Grace asked. She was surprised.

"What is that?" Hailey asked. She had not seen something like that before.

"This is a chastity cage, I brought this with the money we won yesterday for Trevor, however he can wait just a bit," Mark explained. He added, "Mindy I want you to give this to Brett and make him wear this, you will be the key holder and you will say wearing this will make the food taste better."

Mindy looked at the chastity cage. She would make him wear it, she was not touching his penis. She thought it would be perfect for him, always pestering her. "Okay," Mindy replied.

Hailey thought that was something to wear down there. That would be painful, she thought.

"They will not be able to have sex, masturbate or even get an erection," Grace added.

"That sounds cruel," Hailey remarked.

"They made Mark`s life hell over the years, this is what they deserve," Grace firmly replied.

Hailey nodded. "I know," Hailey replied.

Mark smiled. "You are a kind beautiful soul, but this is the right punishment for them," Mark replied.

Hailey thought Mark was right. She will support him. "Okay, let's do it then," Hailey responded.

Grace and Mark smiled. "I am happy to help Mark," Mindy remarked. Herbody ached but it was a good ache, she thought.

"Mindy, before you take it out, give us a call," Grace said.

"I will," Mindy replied promptly.

Grace looked at her naked brother. "Bro, you made Mindy, mum and me very happy today but Hailey has not gotten anything so far, why don't you take her on a quick date?" Grace said mischievously.

"Date," Hailey said in shock. She was nervous, she had never been on a date before. Her dad did not allow her.

"That is a good idea, we have time before we need to head off for our next game with them," Mark replied. He wanted to do something nice with the woman he loved. Hailey was included in that list.

"Hailey, will you go out with me on a date now?" Mark asked.

Hailey looked at Mark. His eyes were filled with love for her. His smile was charming. He was naked. She blushed. "Okay," she replied.

"Okay let me wear my clothes," Mark said as he grabbed his clothes. He wore his underwear, trousers and shirt.

Grace and Mindy looked a bit disappointed. They wanted to see Mark naked more.

Mark grabbed Hailey`s hand. "Let's not waste time," Mark said as they walked out of the room.

Grace smiled. "Enjoy Mark," Grace said. She took her backpack off and opened it. She took the Book out. She thought he could see it later. She smiled, thinking Hailey had very smartly taken it and replaced it with a fake one. She is a lot smarter and shrewd than what she shows.

Mark and Hailey walked down stairs. "Mum, we are going out and we might eat something there," Mark said.

"Okay Master, I will cook less food," Sarah responded as she came out of the kitchen. She had a smile on her face. Mark saw she was wearing her apron and her collar.

"Mum, you can wear clothes if you want," Mark said.

"Thank you Master, I will but I like being free at home. My butt can get some space as well," Sarah replied.

Hailey thought butt, Mindy butt , was also red. She put two and two together, did Mark spank them both. She went red. Is Mark going to spank her as well, she thought.

Mark nodded. He knew his mum enjoyed the spanking a bit too much. He could play with this to make her happy. "Bye mum," Mark said. Mark gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"Bye Sarah," Hailey said as hugged Sarah.