All Comments on 'Mark's Sister Ch. 01'

by monika333

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start.

I can't wait to read the remaining parts to what should be a terrific story. Please keep on writing this story.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
Wow...

what a steamy story that seems to be rapidly building momentum. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the read.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Now that is how you do a cliff hanger

GOOD JOB!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Damn,Damn Damn!!!!! what a tease

Talk about leaving a guy high and dry, the gods will get you for that. Your printer will probably run out of ink for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

good but you need a dictionary and a good editor waste is trash waist is part of the body do a rewrite and learn

SusieJSusieJover 14 years ago
Seems a lot of contradiction

I liked the story but there were parts that slowed me down and I had to re-read.

"My sister was very popular, and beautiful! ...

Lisa seemed to be on top of her sexuality; I mean, she knew she was hot. All the guys that came by the house would stare at her, wanting, and doing everything the possibly could to get into her pants! She was oblivious to the fact that all the boys liked her. ...

She was so confidant! ...

I don't know? I don't think the guys like me, don't think I am attractive?"

You contradict yourself so many times here. You need to work on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful beginning.

I loved reading this story, it is very good & you should be continued asap. Please write chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First Pussy

It really does happen. I never fucked my sister but she was the first pussy I saw and played with. I still dream of her cute little pussy which she showed me legs spread wide and a very wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no apostrophe

Don't put apostrophes in plurals (breast's). They don't belong there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible

This story is so badly written..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't put apostrophes in plurals

Thery are breasts, not breast's. That goes for all the other plurals too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No apostrophes for plurals

They are breasts, not breast's. Same goes for all the other plurals - parent's etc. And don't put digits in a story, write out the numbers in words. So make it a seven inch cock, not a 7" cock.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Parents coming home brought a 5 star down a notch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonika333@monika333
Hello I'm a married women in a mundane marriage. I miss the days I had when I lived the lifestyle of a bi sexual women. I have some unique kinks and fantasies that I love to chat about. I'm not very good at role playing so I'd rather just chat about fantasies and experiences. ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES