Mark's Submissives Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark familiarizes himself with Ally's trans fiancé.
1.6k words
4.52
6.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
may_200
may_200
22 Followers

Mark stood up off of the bed and took a step towards Mia, who was still kneeling near the door. He noticed as her eyes shot to look at his semi-erect cock as began walking up to her, but she did not move her head. Mark walked around Mia inspecting the girl as she sat facing forward.

"Wow" Mark said as he turned back to Ally. "You really did a number on him". Mark thought saw a tiny wince from the kneeling girl as he said the final word, but it was so imperceptible he wasn't sure.

"Actually" Ally responded drawing out the word. "She did that to herself before we met. Also we would both appreciate it if you don't call her a he. Maybe we should have a little talk before we do anything else".

"Sorry, yeah. I think that would be a good idea" Mark said back to her, slightly embarrassed although he did not show it in his voice.

"Come here, sweetie." Ally said to Mia. The kneeling woman stood up and walked over to her mistress and sat next to her in the bed. Once she was sitting Ally wrapped her arms around her fiancé and pulled her in close. Mark also came over and sat opposite them on the foot of the bed.

Mark was astounded at how the demeanor of the two women had changed. Before when Mia had let mark in, she seemed like a strong, confident woman, but here in the arms of her mistress she seemed delicate and soft. She seemed diminutive in size despite being at least 3 inches taller than Ally was. Ally on the other hand looked to have grown a foot. While she was submitting to Mark she appeared young, and hotheadded where as now she seemed nurturing and stable. After a couple seconds Mark spoke. He still had an air of authority in his voice, but it was clear that this was a discussion, and not more play.

"Sorry, I assumed that when you said fiancé you were talking about a guy" Mark spoke to Ally.

"I understand how you would think that. That was not my original intention when I made my profile, as I listed that I was bisexual. Almost everyone I talked to assumed that just meant I was down to sleep with girls, not that I was actually in a relationship with one. However, I wasn't really ready to bring her in until I trusted you more so I didn't feel like it was necessary to correct your hasty assumption."

"I guess I can't argue with that, Ally" Mark said in response. "Sorry if this isn't worded correctly but what exactly is yalls deal?" Both women let out a little snicker at the way he asked the question. Mia spoke this time.

"Well what exactly do you want to know? I was assigned male at birth but I started transitioning around 5 years ago now and have been on hormone treatments since I began. There's a lot I'm skipping over there but I'm a woman just like anyone else. I don't hate my dick and I don't intend to get it removed or anything and I don't mind using it in the right context. I met Ally about three years ago now and we fell in love and last year she proposed to me."

"So you have never been with a guy before?" Mark questioned. With that Mia blushed a deep crimson and Ally actually laughed out loud.

"Oh its been a few years but she used to be popular with the guys. Quite popular in fact. She's bisexual as well and we have been planning on doing something with a man together for a long time, but given our unique situation we have been hesitant to actually meet up with anyone." Ally responded after she had quieted down.

"I've always been really submissive and Ally likes doming, well sometimes. We also have the same list of likes and limits".

Mark paused a moment to take it all in. After about 30 seconds of silence he spoke again.

"Ok Mia, here are the rules. The safeword is Nightingale, if you say it all play stops and we address the issue before continuing. You are still submissive to your mistress and follow all the normal rules that you have been doing but I am her master so anything I say overwrites anything she says. If you have the same limits as Ally then I will just use that unless you want to tell me otherwise. If you agree to this reply "Yes Master", " Mark explained. Mia looked at Ally for a brief moment and then responded.

"Yes Master".

"Good girl. Now get over here and suck my cock, slut." Mark said authoritatively. Ally seemed caught off guard but Mia didn't skip a beat. She leaned forwards on the bed, locked eyes with her new Master and took his hardening erection into her mouth.

It was only a matter of moments before Mark's cock was at full mast, and Mia was gently and bobbing her head up and down the shaft. She was maybe a bit out of practice, but Mark could tell that she had skill at giving head. At least she was a lot better than Ally was, so he was happy that he wouldn't have to train Mia the same as he had been doing with her Mistress. He let Mia to do her work and looked up at Ally, who was sitting there clearly not sure what to do. "Rub yourself whore." he said to her. "Get as close to the edge as you can but you're not allowed to cum." Her had immediately dropped to her wet pussy and began to rub slowly.

After a few minutes Mark was starting to feel pleasure building. He normally could last as long as he wanted, but Mia's technique was surprisingly effective and she would lick the head of his cock with each bob, before taking his throbbing member all the way back down. Eventually she started getting the hang of things again and she would drop all the way on his cock, taking the head into the back of her soft throat. He had also fucked Ally for quite a while just a few minutes ago so he was already pretty worked up. "Keep going slut, no matter what" he said to the girl taking his erect member into her mouth. She moaned back at him in agreement.

Mark looked up at Ally, who was furiously rubbing on her dripping slit. She was beet red, and clearly holding back an intense orgasm. "Tell Mia to stop" Mark said to Ally.

"Please stop baby" Ally squeaked out softly.

"No, not like that. Mean it." Mark said sternly. He saw Ally readjust for a moment and then she whipped out her domme voice.

"Mia stop sucking off Mark." She said her voice dripping with authority. Mia however paid no heed and continued sucking like her life depended on it. Ally visibly shrunk and he she went read. She broke eye contact, clearly a bit humiliated that his domination had overpowered her. Mark was glad that had worked out, Mia seemed to catch on quickly. He liked that.

He tapped the back of Mia's head and said "Get ready for it".

Mia tried to bob down one more time to push Mark deep into her mouth, but Mark grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of his cock. She looked up and locked eyes with Mark, holding her mouth open just an inch from the tip of his penis when Mark grabbed his penis with his other hand and pushed himself over the edge.

Mark convulsed while keeping his eyes locked with Mia as he shot one of the largest loads he'd ever had directly into her willing mouth. 8 ropes of hot cum splashed into Mia's mouth but he pulled a little back to make sure he shot a good couple of ropes onto her face as well. Mia looked so beautiful with her mouth open and covered in cum. Mark needed a moment for his thoughts to come back to him, and looked down to see Mia still had her mouth open in front of him. That was good and he was glad that she had not swallowed. He stroked her hair and said "Why don't you give Ally a kiss, sweetie".

Mia eagerly turned around and locked mouths with her fiancé. He saw Mia's tongue push into Allys mouth sharing his seed between the two women. "Keep kissing, but now you can cum whore". Ally did not pull her face away but she tensed her whole body and started to release whatever moans she could with her mouth locked with Mia. Her eyes glazed over and she shook as convulsions racked her body. It was a powerful orgasm and Mark could tell that her brain had shut down for a little bit. Eventually she stopped shaking and made eye contact with Mark, all without breaking her precious kiss.

"Y'all can stop now" He said, and the two women broke their embrace and desperately tried to catch their breath. Mark smiled as he pulled his clothes back on.

"Good girls!" He said to them. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. Ally, make sure to text me Mia's number and I will get a group chat going with all three of us. Also I won't be taking her key right now but make sure she doesn't cum without my say so." Both Ally and Mia nodded to their master. "Finally be sure that you cuddle each other, I need to go get ready for work tomorrow so I want yall to be real lovey-dovey for the rest of the evening."

"Yes Master" The girls responded in unison.

Mark finished dressing and walked to the front door leaving his subs in bed. He could really get used to this.

may_200
may_200
22 Followers