Mark's Submissives Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark pays a visit to a new submissive hotwife.
2.5k words
4.48
23.6k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
may_200
may_200
22 Followers

It was right around 7:20 pm when Mark banged on Allison's door. He hoped that she would be here at her apartment, as he didn't text ahead of time to let her know that he would be stopping by. He had been seeing Allison for about 6 weeks now and he liked to keep new submissives on their toes, especially ones who were brand new to subbing.

Mark was 6' 2" with dark black hair, and a muscular build, with piercing blue eyes. He was lean and strong with sharp handsome figures; he had no problem pulling in the ladies. And pull he did. Mark considered himself to be an experienced dominant, and that played a part in every relationship he had ever been in. He had been engaging in BDSM play ever since he was introduced to it by his first girlfriend when he was just 18 years old. Since then, it has been 15 years of whips, ropes and restraints. And he loved every minute of it.

He breathed a sigh of relief when, after a moment, the door creaked open and Allison's roommate Mia stood in the doorway. She was a tall brunette woman, although she stood well below Mark even with her subtle heels on. She was cut and lean, clearly, she took care of her body and she looked quite beautiful in her blue knee length dress. She was very skilled with her makeup and hair, and it looked like she had dolled herself up to perfection.

"Oh, hey Mia. Going to a party or something?" Mark asked.

"No." Mia replied sweetly. Her voice was soft and smooth. "Haha, this is just what I put on today."

"Well, you look good!" Mark responded. The other two times Mark had run into his girlfriend's roommate she was also dressed up well. Perhaps that's just how she feels comfortable, Mark thought to himself "Is Allison home?"

"Yeah, of course. Come in." Mia said back as she opened the door. As she stepped out of the way Mark saw into the living room of the apartment, and noticed Allison sitting on the right side of the couch. There was a couple of wine glasses out on the dining room table and it appeared that there was some trashy dating show that was paused on the TV.

"Sounds like a fun evening." Mark stated confidently.

"Mark!?" Allison exclaimed as she turned around making eye contact with him. "You didn't tell me you were coming." She was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt in stark contrast with Mia.

Allison was a stunning woman in her late twenties, about 5 years younger than Mark was. She had long blonde hair and a rounded face. Allison was soft and voluptuous, standing about 5' 5" and DD sized breasts. Her butt was bubbly and round and made a perfect handhold while Mark was railing into her. She was definitely easy on the eyes. She also had a gold engagement ring on her left hand.

"I don't need to warn you." Mark said flatly. "I own you. Get in the bedroom." Allison paused with a deer in the headlights look. It was clear that she was not used to taking orders on the fly like this. He would have to train her to think on her feet.

"Ill clean up." Mia said, and that seemed to snap Allison out of her trance. She gave a nod to Mia and stood up to walk into her bedroom. Normally Mark would never involve anyone else in the game, but Allison had already told him that Mia was pretty much in the know about everything in her sex life. Both with Mark and otherwise.

Allison was new to being a submissive, as she had only been dominant with partners in the past. Mark was the first man that she had ever been a submissive to, and had found Mark originally because he has dommed for cuckold couples in the past. In fact, Mark had been a bull for a number of different couples over the past decade, the shortest lasting only a few weeks, but the longest lasting upwards of 18 months. He found the dynamic delicious, and after seeing a couple pics of Allison he reached out to set up a meeting. She was the currently engaged to her fiancé who was a complete sub so she had become used to being in charge over the 3 years that they had been together. She had slept with other bulls before in the past, but they had been one-night flings, and she had never been actively cucking a partner with a long-term boyfriend before she met Mark.

"Strip" Mark said sternly as he closed the door to Allison's bedroom. She nodded, and began to disrobe. Her underwear was stained and mismatched, it was clear she really didn't expect any visitors this evening. Mark had actually hoped that Ally's fiancé might have been home when he decided to stop by. He had been having a lot of fun training Ally to be a new sub, but he had not yet gotten any information about the other guy. And as much as Mark enjoyed giving orders to a really great piece of ass, nothing quite got him going as dominating a couple. Usually, it takes a bit of coaxing in order to get the cuck to involve themselves directly, but he pushed for it whenever he cucked a couple. He loved making eye contact with a cuck while pushing deep into a hotwife. In most of his previous bull experiences he eventually reached a point where the cuck was no longer allowed to fuck his wife. He had also both fucked cucks and had cucks blow him as an ultimate form of submission. He wasn't gay, maybe a bit bi, but something about using a couple completely for his pleasure got his blood pumping. He would always make sure that they were properly feminized first though.

Mark knew that Ally's fiancé wouldn't be much different. By the key that she wore around her neck Mark knew that he was already in chastity. He also knew that Ally hadn't been fucked by anyone else since meeting mark 6 weeks ago, but about the fiancé himself Ally was not the most forthcoming with information. Ally would have Mark take pictures while they were having sex that she would send to her fiancé, but Mark preferred to send the pictures to the cucks directly. He would have to start a conversation about how to get Ally to bring him in.

"You hesitated when I gave an order earlier." Mark said to Ally, who was now naked and standing next to the bed. "For that you will need to be punished."

"I am sorry Sir!" Ally replied frantically. "I was surprised and I needed a moment for my brain to catch up. Please forgive me." She looked down at the ground.

"Understandable" Mark responded to her. "But that doesn't change the fact that you need discipline. I will be lenient this time but perhaps you should learn to think on your feet quicker, Slave. Five swats with the switch should help you to sharpen your reflexes".

"Thank you, Sir." Ally said blushing red. She had been the one giving out canings many times, but she was still not used to being the receiver of punishments. Still, she knew that she would have given out more than that to her own sub, and Mark was event less patient than she was. There was a learning curve to this submissive thing that she wasn't yet used to. She was originally concerned that she wouldn't enjoy being submissive, but something about being controlled by Mark she found very appealing.

Mark walked over to the cabinet on the left side of the room. Ally now noticed that Mark didn't bring anything with him today, so she guessed that he would have to use items from her toybox. He didn't ask, he just swung the cabinet open and that caused a flash of anger within Ally, but she was able to swallow it down in an instant. "He's allowed to do that" she thought "Get it through your head that he's in charge. You wouldn't put up with insubordination either". Mark was digging through the cabinet for almost a minute when he pulled two objects out.

The first was a switch, one that she was well familiar with. Not only was it one of her favorite implements for punishment, it was almost exactly the same as the one at Mark's place that he had used on her last time she needed punishment. Her ass flared up with phantom pain at the memory. She prepared for that again, although five swats were going to be better than the ten, she received two weeks ago.

The other item was a pair of handcuffs. Mark brought both of these into the room and placed them on the bed, and sat down next to them. Ally didn't need to be told what to do next, she bent over Mark's lap, presenting her rear end up in the air. Her hands hung limply when Mark lifted them up and cuffed them behind her back. There was a sharp sting on her ass. It was the first swat of the switch.

"Too slow" Mark said sternly. "If you don't count it, then it doesn't count". Ally flared up with embarrassment for forgetting the rules. She didn't require subs to count out loud when she was caning, so it wasn't second nature to her. She felt another sting against her ass and sputtered out "One!" as quickly as she could.

"Good girl." Mark told her. Ally was starting to become very fond of that phrase. If she heard it, it meant her master was happy with her. She never understood it fully until she was on this side of the crop.

Mark delivered four more swipes and Ally counted out each one. Mark seemed pleased as he pushed Ally back onto her feet. Once standing, Ally noticed some wetness on the inside of her leg. It appears that she enjoyed being punished more than she expected. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back when he pushed her down, this time resting her face down on the bed, with her feet still on the floor.

"Be a good girl for me, remember you have to ask permission." Mark said from behind her. She could hear Mark unbuckling his pants. Ally gave an exaggerated nod as she responded with a "Yes Sir!". She felt something pressing against her exposed pussy, and she could tell it was Mark's thick 7-inch cock.

"Beg me for it." Mark said.

"Please fuck me Sir! Please shove your big cock in my tight pussy!" Ally stammered with desperation.

With that Mark slid all the way inside her with one slow push. Ally gasped as she felt herself be filled to the brim. Mark's cock was so much bigger than her fiancé's, she felt almost like she was going to be torn apart. She thought about crying out in pain, but at the last moment Mark began to pull back out, the pain dissipating. When Mark began to push back in a second time, she finally felt what she had been aching for. Pure bliss, of his hard cock sliding against her inner walls. She struggled to readjust herself but she had forgotten that her hands were still handcuffed behind her back. She heard the click of a camera as Mark took some pictures of Ally's pussy swallowing Mark's erect member. She was happy he remembered to do that, as she would need pictures to send, but getting fucked by Mark had the tendency to make her brain turn off.

Mark put his weight on her to hold her still and he began to speed up his thrusting. Ally was in no position to fight back regardless, as she lost the ability to think of anything except being fucked by Mark. He kept on at the same pace for a few minutes and Ally felt herself getting closer to the edge.

"P...p...please Sir. Cum." Ally squeaked out between thrusts. Mark would have preferred a more coherent sentence, but it was a sufficient request.

"Cum for me Slave" Mark said as Ally exploded in orgasm. She cried out loud moans that Mark was almost afraid would bother the neighbors. "Sorry Mia, but there's no way you didn't hear that" Mark thought, as Ally finally started to quiet down. Mark pulled out of her and she lay there, limp on the bed. He undid her handcuffs and pulled her into his lap and began to stroke her hair as she slowly regained lucidity. "Good girl" Mark said softly.

They laid there like that for a couple of minutes, Mark gently holding Ally until her afterglow faded. "Hey we need to talk about something" Mark finally spoke. Ally perked up and looked into his eyes, her head still laying on his lap. "What about?" she asked back.

"You originally were interested in me as a partner because I have worked with cucks before. And training you as a sub has been quite enjoyable for me but I think it's time we brought in your fiancé. I know he's probably at his apartment jerking off to the pictures you send to him, but I would like him to be around the next time I fuck you. I can understand it sounds like a big step but all you have to do is invite him to come sit outside the door and listen. I promise afterwards he will be begging for more. Especially if he's your submissive already."

Ally looked back at Mark with visible confusion. "Sorry, I think there may have been a miscommunication somewhere."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"I can get my fiancé to come here right now, actually." Ally told him. "Just say the word and I can bring them right here to talk with you".

"Good girl, please do. I am very much looking forwards to meeting my new plaything." Mark said back with a smile. Ally picked up her phone and sent out a single text message. Her phone buzzed back almost immediately.

"How long until he gets here?" Mark asked.

"Any second now." Ally replied with a snide smile. She looked up at Mark and he felt like she knew something that she wasn't saying out loud.

The door to Ally's bedroom creaked open and Mia stepped inside. "Yes Mistress?" Mia asked earnestly.

Ally's tone and demeanor changed instantly. "Knees." She said icily. Mia dropped to her knees as quickly as she could. Ally turned her head to see her own dominant's eyes wide in surprise.

"Then what's with the chastity key?" Mark asked Ally after a moment gathering his thoughts. He noticed an engagement ring on Mia's left hand that he had not seen until now.

"Show Mark." Ally said.

Mia turned beet red and lifted up her dress without complaint, revealing a petite dick locked securely in a tiny chastity cage. Mark smiled. "I can have some fun with this." He thought devilishly.

To be continued...

may_200
may_200
22 Followers