All Comments on 'Marla and the Neighbors Ch. 04'

by MarlasMan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
If you make Mike into some willing cuckold, you're an idiot.

A suspicious husband who lives his wife but trying to protect his marriage and a guilty wife who wants to fuck other men and keep her marriage is way more interesting. The whole willing cuckold thing is overdone.

You have a good story don't cock it up.

Btw, Marla should have been walking very gingerly and painfully after 8" plowing her vigil ass.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I always ask myself...@

I always ask myself why a writer needs to change the category of a story each chapter that he writes...1st " Exhibitionist & Voyeur" then "Group sex" and finally part 4 in LW! For what? to make us read the other parts? As @Whackdoodle says if he's trying to destroy completly his story he is in the right way...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
IMPO,Twenty seven,others

Yet you come here day after day and hate every story,bitch about the writers and at times just get mean and ugly when you do not like a story.WHY?WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrote yourself into a corner

What is left to write after the star of the story pulls a train and takes it up the ass? Donkeys?

That is why semi-realistic restraint makes for a better, sexier story overall.

I suggest you punt this series and start fresh.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
whatever category...kinda a liking it

Donkey? that's so vanilla!

Now, elephant, or rhinoceros...or maybe something big enough to go "all the way through"....THAT would be throwing restraint to the four winds! (and you'd get another category out of it!)

Note: sorry I've just seen Aminopron's video of " Lara and the Horse: All the way through!" and it's stuck in my brain, probably forever.

Jokes, elbows , and nudges aside. I enjoy the Hot Wife storyline.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Free Fall Slutsville

Really, where is the dramatic tension? In one single afternoon, she goes from masturbating in front of a window to pulling a train and taking up the ass for the first time by her crush. Literally in two hours, she goes from faithful wife to slut overdrive with little to nothing to explain it. Is there something left in this story after that slut free fall? I guess there's more depravity to explore as she gets taken to fuck parties by her new neighbors. Maybe she can get pissed on, so you can move this to yet another category. The only real question left is where is Mike going with this. From the way he reacts considering his suspicions, it seems he isn't going to mind. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

So many people on here simply bitch about free content like they paid top dollar for it. I'm sure the authors don't have you in mind when they write what they write. They write for what interests them and then put it out there. You don't like it? So what. Move on.

Changing the categories would appear to let people know what the storyline is about. Duh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous