Marlee - The Making Of A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers

"Oh! Baby!" Sindi moaned.

They broke up when Marlee walked in.

"Hi mom!" Sindi said stuffing her breast back in her top.

"Hi," James said smiling

"Hi all," Marlee said looking at me.

"Hi momma," I said and surrounded her with my arms. We kissed with much passion.

"Bye mom," Sindi said as she walked out the door.

I modified our agreement. I told Fred to drive in a separate car. Marlee got in my car. We drove to our club and walked in. Fred followed us inside.

I sat down at a table in the middle. Fred looked lost.

I began kissing Marlee and groping her tits and body. I reached my hand under her skirt and pushed my middle two fingers into her hot wet cunt. We kissed while I passionately finger-fucked her.

The drinks came. I had a special drink for Fred. Marlee and I continued our scene as if Fred was not there.

I handed Marlee a blunt which she took. She looked into my eyes as I lit it. I watched her take a deep, deep toke and hold it in. She slowly released the smoke through her nose and partially parted mouth.

"Let's dance," I said. I took her hand and move onto the crowded dance floor. Marlee was the typical married white female. He did not know how to dance. I put my hands on her hips and guided her back and forth and from side to side. She picked it up fast. We dance several dances.

I looked around and saw Sindi dancing with a black man – not James. She knew how to move and how to look sexy, too. Marlee would have to be trained much more to get to that level.

Some one bent Sindi over and pushed his cock in her cunt. She was a natural. He grabbed her long blonde tresses and jerked her head back. She screamed and belted out an orgasm. The stud in her cunt slammed forward and froze. I could see the root of his cock pulsating. He was pumping black seed in little Sindi.

I kept turning Marlee so she could not see her whore daughter while I could get a good look at her.

I turned Marlee around and pushed her over. I raised her skirt and pushed my cock against her cunt. It released easily. I could see she still had my plug in her butt. I reached in my pocket and stitched on the vibrator. Immediately, I felt her ass vibrate her cunt and my cock. I had to really concentrate to keep from spilling my nuts in her cunt.

I pulled out and raised her up. We danced some more. I saw Sindi walking toward the female restroom. I motioned for another black dude to break in. They started dancing as I followed Sindi.

Sindi had found a stall and was flushing her cunt. She did not know that none of the doors would lock. I jerked the lock and it swung open.

We fell into each other arms. My mouth covered her full lips. My tongue slipped inside. Our tongues pushed against one another. Our juices mingled. I lifted her up on the john. Her legs surrounded my waist. My cock was standing straight up. All I had to do was push. I easily entered her warm, wet, tight cunt.

She was no amateur. She was better at fucking than her mother. I guessed that she was been fucking black men for at least two years.

All I could hear was our breathing. She started moaning. I pushed hard and felt her cervix open and my cock entered her womb.

Then I felt it coming. Hot, thick cum pushing up out of my balls ... swirling through my tubes. ...then it drove down my cock shaft and splashing her cunt walls. It was like an explosion!

I heard Sindi scream! I heard someone else scream. It was me!

Wad after wad of hot sticky cum I pumped into Sindi's cunt and womb. We started kissing. Our mouths were hot and wet. Oh! My Gawd! I was still pumping cum into her cunt

!

My fire subsided, but she was still hot. I pulled her off of my still stiff cock. She knelt down and clean it while looking up at me. I watched her squeeze the last bit of cum out of my pee hole.

I pulled her up and we swapped juices in our mouths. My mouth went down to her tits. My tongue circled her nipple and them I put my lips over her left tit and sucked hard.

"Oh! CC!" she screamed.

I switched to her right nipple and sucked harder. I fully expected to drink her milk but it did not come, of course. Maybe that could be "corrected", I thought.

"I got to get back to Marlee," I whispered. I walked out of the restroom.

I saw Marlee on her knees sucking black cocks in a round robin.

I looked for Fred. He had passed out in his chair with his head on the table. I slapped his face a few times to wake him up. I woke him up and told him he had a great time. I walked him out the door and to the parking lot. I pointed him toward his car and lapped him on the ass.

"You had a great time, Fred! Be careful driving home!" I said sarcastically.

I went in to get Marlee, but she was gone. I had a good idea where she went. I looked around for Sindi. She was dancing with another black man. I cut in.

"Release those tits. Let me see them while you dance." I said.

Sindi released her tits and let her top slip down. We danced wildly and Sindi's tit's swung to the rhythm, too.

"You're hot!" I said. "Come with me."

I took her hand and walked to the back. One the way, I pressed a button. I paused to kiss Sindi for a while. I looked up to see a tiny green light above a door. I turned the knob and walked in holding Sindi's hand.

We started kissing passionately. I stripped her, and she went down to her knees. She took my cock with her right hand and held my balls in her left hand. While looking up at me, she started sucking my cock.

I lifted her up and placed her on a round bed with a mirror on the top. I knew there were cameras all around the room.

I put Sindi in a doggy and removed her butt plug. I pushed against her cunt and started fucking her. I grabbed her blonde hair and jerked her head back. She bucked back against my thrusts.

"Oh Daddy! Fuck your baby. Fuck me hard!" she cooed.

"Yeah momma! Take this cock. Take it deep, momma!" I said. I stopped and positioned my cock against her ass. It released easily, but it closed tight against my cock.

"Oh! That feels good!" she cooed.

"Yeah. That feels good. You ass is so hot, baby!" I moaned. She met me thrusts with her ass. I felt my cum rise and explode in her ass.

We kissed and then got dressed.

As we walked back to the club, a green light lit up over a doorway.

"See that green light?" I pointed to it.

"Yes!" Sindi said.

"You just passed an audition by B.G., the club owner. He wants to talk to you. We walked through the door and met a short, fat black man smoking a cigar. He was wearing a black fedora that was pushed back.

"Great ass, kid! You have talent, baby," he said pinching Sindi's ass.

"B.G. wants you to dance for him," I told her. "Do you want me to negotiate a business agreement?"

"OK!" Sindi said, looking excited.

"Make yourself busy while I talk to CC," B.G. said.

Sindi looked puzzled.

"He means get down and give him a blow job!" I said smiling.

Sindi got down and pulled B.G.'s uncut cock out. She skinned it back and grasping the shaft with her right hand and cupping his balls with her left hand, she opened her mouth and took him in. All the while, she was looking up at B.G.

"Ok, $100 an hour and she takes it in every hole twice a night," B.G. said.

"No, $200 an hour and she works five night a week," I countered.

"No way!"

Sindi let B.G.'s cock slip down her throat and then she squeezed his cock with her throat muscles. She still kept her sexy blue eyes on B.G.'s face.

"Oh! O.K." B.G. moaned. "But she will have to do specials for me and blow jobs when I need them."

"OK! It's a deal," I said. No one asked little Sindi what she thought. B.G's eyes closed and he released a load down Sindi's throat. It went directly into her stomach.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show him she had swallowed it all.

"Good girl!" B.G. said. "The kid's got talent!" B.G. said looking at me.

"That's was hot baby!" I assured her. "You have a job now! That's $1,000 a week with tips extra," I said. I didn't' tell her that my cut would be 50 percent.

She got up, and we walked back into the club.

I managed to find Marlee.

"Where have you been, momma?" I asked. Of course I knew she was in one of the back rooms getting her cunt filled with hot, sticky black cum.

"They took me to a room ..." she smiled.

"I know. I know. Did you have fun?"

"Oh yes!" she said.

We got in my car. Three brothas got in the back seat. I had cut a deal for them to share Marlee for the evening. On the way home, Marlee went down on my cock. She was getting better at sucking cock.

As soon as we got in the door, she was surrounded by the three black men. I put on the video and mixed drinks. When I returned, she was on her back on a big black leather couch. Her legs were splayed apart. A BBC was plunging balls deep in her hot, wet cunt. Another cock was in her mouth.

I switched on the vibrator in her butt plug. The sensation caused her lover to cum immediately.

"Oh! Daddy! That was so hot and sticky," Marlee cooed as she looked at the cum squeezing out of her cunt.

Someone put her in the doggie position. He got behind her and started ramming it in her cunt. She dropped her head back to take the cock positioned at her mouth. It sunk deep in her mouth.

I pulled out the roll of twenties and counted them. It was all there. The deal was six hundred dollars for Marlee's services for the evening.

The vibrator was still churning. The black man in her cunt came after 20 minutes. Then the man in her mouth released a load.

"Don't swallow yet, bitch," he said. He squeezed all the cum into her mouth. Then he pulled out. "Don't swallow, bitch. Do like I told you!" He stood up. "OK and open your mouth and show me your cum!"

Marlee opened her mouth and partially extended her tongue.

"Now swallow it like a ho!"

Marlee swallowed.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue to show me it's all gone."

Marlee opened her mouth and showed him the cum was gone.

"When a white ho swallows a black man's cum, he's part of her forever! Now you say it!"

"When a white woman swallows a black man's cum, he part of her forever," Marlee said looking at him.

"No! That's not the way I said it, bitch! Say it again!"

"When a white whore like me swallows a black man's cum, he's part of me forever," Marlee said proudly.

I went to Marlee on the couch. She had allowed a black man to become a part of her and professed her conviction to that. Of course, I knew what it really meant. A black man's cum contains many hormones and pheromones that whites don't have. White women quickly become addicted to the black cum. Soon Marlee won't be able to get enough of it. I felt proud of myself, watching Marlee become what she really wanted to become. Would she be able to handle it? I hoped so.

I took her to the bathroom and washed her up. I handed her an apparatus that washed the cum out of her cunt. She knew exactly how to use it. When we returned to the living room, some more brothas had come in with two horny white women.

I kissed Marlee. She fell into my arms and our kissing became very passionate.

"I love you, CC," she whispered.

"I love you too, momma," I whispered. I thought at that moment that she was beginning to grow on me.

I pushed her back on the black leather couch. Looking down at her, she looked so beautiful with her white skin against the black couch. Her legs were open ready for me.

"Now go entertain our guests," I sand and slapped her ass as she walked away.

I watched her come on to the brothas. They had her on her knees sucking three cocks in a round robin. Then they took her into the bedroom. I had a few drinks and watched some hot video. About an hour later, she walked back into the living room, looking wildly hot and sexy.

I put her down on the couch. I laid down on her and started kissing. I kissed down her neck to her nipples. As I kissed, I left red whelps on her white skin. I kissed down to her cunt. Her cunt scent told me she wanted me badly.

I turned her over. Her ass was so firm and beautiful. The new tattoo had a hidden message that I had the artist to place on her. Upside down her tattoo clearly read, "Fuck my ass".

I placed my cock against her cunt and whispered, "Guide me in, momma." I turned on the vibrator in her butt plug and pushed my cock inside her momma canal.

We started a rhythm of love. She pushed back against my thrusts. We grew faster and faster. He cunt was super wet, leaving a sheen up my cock as I pulled out.

"Squeeze my cock, momma! Come on momma! Fuck me. Fuck my cock. Make me cum inside you."

I pushed hard and felt her cervix. One more shove pushed my cock head past her cervix and into her womb.

"I'm in your momma womb, baby. You going to be a black man's baby momma, now." I whispered.

"Oh! Yes daddy. Cum in me. Make me your baby momma!" she said.

"Squeeze it! Fuck me! Make me cum in your momma cunt."

Marlee started screaming. Her orgasm was causing contractions that almost sent me over the top. I stopped.

I reached down and pulled her butt plug out. Her ass was gaping, but it closed fast. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and positioned against her asshole. I pushed gently. Her ass gladly released.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck my ass, daddy. Give me some cum in there," Marlee pleaded.

I started shoving it in and pulling out slowly. Her sphincter was straining to hold me in. I started a rhythm. It was the beautiful rhythm of love. It is so wonderful when you are fucking someone you really care for. I wish it could have been Marlee.

My mind focused on Sindi. I wanted it to be her ass I was fucking.

"Oh squeeze that cock, momma!" I said. "Hold me tight! Fuck me with your little ass!"

I felt it my passion rising. Swirling ... contracting ... squeezing ... My cum exploded out. Squirt after squirt filled Marlee's ass. I was trembling. I fell back. I was totally spent. I looked to see cum dribbling out of her beautiful ass. It was the perfect creampie. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a second. When I opened them, Marlee was off of the couch. She was on her knees sucking someone's cock.

I went to the restroom to wash my face. I heard the door chime. I walked into the living room to get it. Someone else opened the door. In walked Sindi with her boyfriend.

I had made an agreement with James early for some more of Sindi's hot ass. I greeted her with an embrace and a passionate kiss.

"I want some more," she whispered squeezing my erect cock. I wasn't sure it was her line with her johns as a whore or it was for real. I wanted it to be real.

I helped her removed her clothes. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We started kissing while I removed her clothes. She melted down to her knees and took my cock. With her right hand around my shaft and her left hand lifting my nuts, she closed her mouth over my cock while still looking up at me.

I almost most lost it! I had no other choice. I wanted to pull her off of my cock.

I was depleted. I ejaculated the remaining cum I had in my nut inside her little mouth. Somehow I passed out.

***

The next morning Marlee dressed. I lived up to our agreement with Fred to bring her back on Saturday. We chatted and laughed on the way back. I dropped her off at her door. We kissed passionately. I was drained. My cock barely responded.

When I got home, my phone was ringing. It was Marlee.

"Hi!" I said.

"It's Fred! He had an accident last night!" she said almost crying.

"What happened?"

"He wrecked his car!"

"Oh no!" I said although I was not a bit surprised.

I learned that Fred ran directly into a liquor store. No one was hurt. However, a case of liquor bottles broke and drenched him in it. He could not convince the police that he was not drunk. He could remember where he had been, but he kept repeating to the policemen that he had a great time. He spent the night in jail and was bailed out the next morning.

On Monday, I called an old lawyer friend mine and asked him to help.

I spent the rest of the day working and talking to Marlee, the lawyer, and Sindi.

"So is he going to jail?" I asked Roger my lawyer friend.

"No! Hell no! No one was hurt. He will lose his license and get a fine. Then he will have to pay for the damage. That's all. Incidentally, Fred kept telling me that he had a great time at that club," Roger said.

I laughed.

"Isn't there some way he could get some jail time? I am fucking his wife and daughter. I need him out of the way," I said.

"OK I could talk to the DA and plead him out for 6 months in jail. Would that work?"

"Yes!"

***

They convinced Fred to plead guilty for a six-month sentence. Marlee was to come and live with me while Fred did hard time. ...and Sindi? I had one more ace to play.

I talked to Sindi's man, James. He had already turned her out, and she was making very good money for James. He agreed to sell Sindi to me for $4,500. I didn't tell James that I had arranged for Sindi to work for B.G. as a dancer in a live sex act. I fully intended to get a handsome return on my investment.

Marlee came over after Fred surrendered himself to the police. Sindi came at the end of week to complete the deal I had with James.

Marlee and I rode to and from work together. On the way home that first day, I looked over at her short skirt.

"Show me that sexy tattoo," I said.

Marlee pulled up her short skirt to reveal no panties and a slick cunt. Over her cunt in red letters were, "Black Cock Only".

"That looks great on you," I said smiling.

"I don't think the white boys will get any further than those words," she said laughing.

That night we went to see Sindi's opening in B.G.'s dance act.

The end ... or just the beginning. I hope.

MrDeep
MrDeep
840 Followers
12