Marlene's Mature Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts of Gary, his fucking blonde co-worker, the impending divorce, and the private detective flooded her conscious thoughts and rudely shoved aside her arousal.

As she exited the vehicle, she very purposefully slid from the back seat in such a way so as to allow her skirt to slide up well beyond the tops of her stockings. With her legs almost completely exposed to her crotch, she paused, glancing up to see the private detective holding up a camera with what appeared to be a telephoto lens. She smiled and raised her middle finger, let him bring that photo into court she thought.

Her arousal reasonably abated by Gary and his idiotic countersuit and surveillance, she sat with Louise at the kitchen table, keeping her company while Ross paid their babysitter and drove her home. Buoyant from the lively energy of the lounge and the music, Louise gushed almost non-stop about the band. And she readily agreed.

As the band members were perennial party favorites whenever Louise threw a house party, much the same as she and Gary, she had, by pure virtue of attrition, become reasonably familiar with most of the members of the band. She knew the guitar player, Jimmy, a little better than any of the others simply because he too lived at Louise's house. Even before she had taken up residence there, Jimmy had already been renting a room in their basement for many months, and their paths crossed fairly often when either one of them was coming or going.

Jimmy was also Louise's favorite in the band. "God, Marlene," she said with a shake of her head. "If I was unmarried and twenty years younger, I'd have him in my bed so goddamn fast he wouldn't know what hit him."

Marlene laughed politely and nodded, having had very similar thoughts about Jimmy herself that very evening while watching him perform. He had a very sensual way of moving his hips while playing guitar that she found very appealing. She laughed to herself and shook her head at the ridiculous thought of ever trying to seduce anyone like him, reasoning pragmatically that neither she nor Louise would ever stand even a ghost of a chance with someone like Jimmy, who was seemingly almost never without some gorgeous young thing hanging on his arm.

Ross arrived home in a rather playfully frisky mood. He stood behind Louise's chair, bending over to nuzzle her neck and cup her big breasts in his hands. Louise's face flushed and she giggled almost girlishly at his attentions.

Marlene rolled her eyes and looked away. Shit, at least one of us was going to get laid tonight, she thought.

Moments later, Louise stood and they both bade her good night. They walked through the kitchen toward their bedroom with Ross's hand all over Louise's derriere as she giggled delightedly.

Alone in the kitchen, Marlene sighed. Her earlier arousal was now barely a fleetingly happy memory. She stood, making her way to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, her skirt pulled up and panties to her knees as she relieved herself, she took a moment to examine her panties. She smiled as her fingers discovered how her earlier arousal had made the soft nylon stiff from her dried vaginal fluids.

This particular pair of thong-style panties happened to be one of her favorites, and part of a matching black nylon lingerie ensemble that included her bra and garter belt. One of the many such ensembles that Gary had purchased for her over the years from the likes of Frederick's of Hollywood or Victoria's Secret.

She recalled how before she had met Gary, she had never really given much thought to, or even really been all that excited about, lingerie in other than just a general sense. Her undergarments had always been just that, pretty but pedestrian, merely something to be comfortably worn under clothing and not as some kind of sexy fashion statement; something to be worn and not seen.

She came to learn, early on in their relationship, that Gary had a real predilection for lingerie and particularly loved seeing her so scantily dressed. In that regard, he was forever presenting her with gifts of lingerie he felt were especially appealing. Beautiful and very sensual items such as revealing little babydoll nighties, negligees, and sexy thong teddies, along with a variety of bra, panty, and garter belt ensembles in a variety of styles and colors, and a wide assortment of nylon stockings. He asked her if she wouldn't mind wearing her slinky lingerie items around the house whenever they were alone and, as it would very often lead to lovemaking, she readily agreed.

Most surprising of all to her was the passion she discovered within herself for wearing the slinky lingerie Gary had bought her. From the first moment she slipped on a pair of silk and nylon stockings and attached them to the elastic garters of her new garter belt, she felt almost instantly aroused by the inherent sensuality. The way the silky material moved against her legs and the ever-present sensuality of the pull of the elastic garters always gave her a shiver of pleasure. From that moment, she had never worn pantyhose again and had even begun wearing her sexy garter belt and stockings to work every day instead.

As she washed her face and hands and brushed her teeth, she thought more about Gary. Because, when it came to opening herself up and expressing her sexuality, Gary had given her a great deal more than gifts of lingerie. He had opened her eyes to an entire world of sensuality that she had never experienced before or even knew existed. The first time he made love to her with his mouth, his tongue probing her anus and then flicking rapidly against her clitoris, it had given her one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced, and something she very much wanted to experience again and again.

That first oral experience had opened her up to feeling a strong desire within her to respond to Gary in the same manner. She had never in her life made love to a man with her mouth before. She had, of course, seen it happen in a few porn videos and knew the physical mechanics of a blow job, but had never had an opportunity, let alone a desire to do it to someone. But, with Gary's gentle encouragements and instructions, she not only became very adept and accomplished at using her lips and tongue to bring Gary to a shuddering orgasm, she also learned to thoroughly enjoy the experience. To her complete astonishment, she loved the sensation of him ejaculating into her mouth, as well as the taste of his semen, and blissfully swallowed everything he would give her. Occasionally, Gary would pull away to ejaculate over her face or her breasts. Shocked at first, she soon learned to love watching him ejaculate and the sensation of his warm semen on her skin.

Sometimes, while making love, he would pull out of her vagina and rise up onto his knees at the last second to ejaculate over her entire body while she writhed beneath him, shivering with pleasure as his long streams of milky semen erupted over her body while her hands smeared it over her skin like lotion.

Gary, she came to discover, had an even kinkier side to him as well. He enjoyed playing the submissive role of a recalcitrant young man being punished by a domineering mature woman and very much needed to be spanked for his indiscretions. He would have her pull down his pants to bare his buttocks, and then force him to lie across her lap, her legs either bare or in stockings and, as she smacked his buttocks, turning them pink, she would feel him growing hard, his erection extending down between her thighs, and he would flinch and cry out softly with each stinging slap. The first time she felt him ejaculating between her thighs, her entire body flushed with arousal and excitement as the warmth of his semen flowed between her legs. She was even able to enthusiastically throw herself into the role of an irate domineering woman, angrily castigating him forcefully and calling him names as she smacked his buttocks quite forcefully.

She smiled at those recollections, sighing heavily in resignation to the fact that that part of her sex life with Gary was completely over. After brushing her teeth, she rinsed her panties under warm water and blotted them semi-dry between the folds of a towel. She would hang them out up in her bedroom to dry them completely overnight.

She made her way through the house, turning out lights as she went, shaking her head to think Ross and Louise had been so wrapped up in themselves that they had left that final little chore up to her. As she turned off the lamp nearest to their bedroom she paused, tilting her head and listening to the unmistakable sounds of sex emanating from beyond the bedroom wall. And, not just sex, she realized with a smile, but enthusiastic, energetic sex.

Shamelessly she bent her head to bring her ear to the wall. Instantly the sounds of intimacy were dramatically amplified, and she was suddenly able to hear their heavy breathing, Louise's whispered endearments, and their bodies slapping together, along with the soft squeak of their innerspring mattress.

Her long-forgotten arousal came flooding back to her in a rush of heat between her legs. With her ear pressed tightly against the wall, she slid her hand down over the front of her skirt to press her fingertips against her pubic mound.

"Oh, God, yes," she sighed, her voice little more than even a hint of a whisper as her probing fingertips began to evoke increasingly intense waves of pleasure within her. She was about to lift her skirt and bring herself to orgasm while listening to the passionate sounds on the other side of the wall, when suddenly all was silent. They had finished.

"Shit," she murmured as she turned away, thinking it would have been a very pleasant way for her to cum. "Story of my life," she murmured to herself. "Always a day late and a dollar short." She finished turning out the lights, leaving only the low-wattage bulb above the stove as a little nightlight for Jimmy when he got home later.

She made her way to her bedroom and placed her damp panties over the back of a chair to dry overnight. She opened her closet door and began to unbutton her blouse while she looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror hanging on the back of the closet door. She smiled and struck several poses in the mirror, very much liking the look of her new, slightly shorter hairstyle.

While posing and taking in her reflection, she suddenly became aware of the fact that she could also see a reverse reflection of herself at the same time from across the room in the large mirror on the back of the dresser. She smiled and began to move her hips suggestively, watching her reverse image almost as an out-of-body experience. She smiled broadly and began to dance and move her body provocatively, much the same as she had danced at Louise's parties. Watching herself move in the mirrored reflections, she couldn't help but smile as it allowed her to visualize how she must have appeared to everyone on those occasions.

Impulsively she began to tease with her skirt, raising it as she tilted her pelvis suggestively; something she had often fantasized about doing on those evenings. With a sharp intake of breath, she stopped moving and just stared at her reverse reflection. The sudden realization of what she was seeing hit her like a jolt of electricity. The idea that she would be able to watch herself dance as others had seen her was so overwhelmingly sensual it took her breath away. She would be able to dance as she had always wished she could dance, lewdly and lasciviously, without any self-conscious embarrassment, and the thought suffused her body with a heat of arousal so acute she literally trembled with suppressed desire. She turned away from the mirror and moved about the room, adjusting the angles of both mirrors in order to allow for maximum exposure.

She stood thoughtfully for a moment in the middle of the room, pleased by how her reflection looked in each mirror. She glanced at her panties drying on the chair and smiled. While she had on several occasions been tempted to dance in front of the party guests without wearing any panties, she had never found the internal strength or the unmitigated audacity to be so brazenly lascivious in front of all those people. Not that she would have ever knowingly allowed anyone at the party to see her so intimately beneath her skirt, but merely allowing for even the remotest possibility of such a thing, literally made her fingers tremble with excitement.

She examined her reflection one last time, smoothing her skirt over her hips, and smiled. She could readily see the warm flush on her cheeks in the mirror. Satisfied with her look and filled with anticipation for watching herself dance, she took up her cell phone and found a YouTube audio version of the David Rose Orchestra's "The Stripper".

She placed the phone on her bed and, as the music began to play softly, she began to move. She danced as she had always wished she could, lifting her skirt to better part her thighs and thrusting her hips in an unmistakable parody of sexual intercourse.

As she moved about the room, turning so as to see herself from every angle, she unbuttoned her blouse slowly, pulling it open to teasingly reveal more and more of her pretty black nylon and lace bra. Then, with a dramatic flair, she shrugged the blouse from her shoulders and laid it over the chair with her panties.

Moving sensually to the music, she unhooked her bra, lowering each of the straps teasingly as she held it in place over her breasts with her arm, slowly lowering one cup at a time, revealing each breast slowly and teasingly until finally tossing aside her bra onto the floor.

She cupped her breasts, kneading her flesh, pressing her breasts together, and sighing pleasurably as she pulled on each of her nipples until they were almost painfully erect.

She moved to her bed and specifically the footboard with its two four-foot high bedposts. She watched her reflection as she pressed her body against the bedpost, wrapping her arms around the post and holding it between her breasts as she moved her hips suggestively from side to side. As her pubic mound brushed back and forth against the bedpost she shivered, sensing her rising orgasm could not be put off much longer.

She reached down and grasped her skirt, pulling it up slowly to reveal the tops of her stockings as she continued to press her hips rhythmically against the bedpost. With one final pull, she brought the hem of her skirt up, over her hips, exposing her plush, round buttocks cheeks.

She moaned softly as she parted her thighs and pressed her vulva directly against the smooth burled wood, feeling the wood become slick and wet from her slickly lubricated lips.

She pulled away with a gasp, suppressing the almost agonizing need to release herself in orgasm, wanting to extend the moment to the last possible second. She moved to the dresser, lowering herself onto the smoothly rounded corner. She thrust her hips into the dresser, her labial lips making slick wet sounds against the smooth wood.

As the last few strains of the song began to fade, she leaned forward over the dresser, supporting herself with her hands on each side of the dresser, and lifted her feet from the floor. With only her hands and her labia touching the dresser, she began to thrust her hips rapidly, looking into the mirror to see her buttocks flexing in the reflection behind her. She lay her cheek against the mirror on the back of the dresser, her heavy breathing fogging the mirror, and surrendered to the orgasm that began to overwhelm her.

With the music stopped, the only sounds in the room came from her, her soft gasping breaths and the soft thump, thump, thump of her hips against the rounded corner of the dresser.

As her orgasm began to fade, she smiled into the mirror at the relief of her pent-up release. But, as she began to lower her feet back onto the floor, a second orgasm suddenly flooded her senses. She gasped aloud as it took her away, her thighs trembling uncontrollably as she let go, her orgasm so intense she could hardly breathe.

With a gasp, she pushed herself away from the dresser and lowered her feet to the floor. Her legs wobbled and, unable to support her weight, she slid to the floor, landing hard on her hip with a groan. She lay reclined for several moments catching her breath; looking up at the corner of the dresser to see where long streams of her creamy vaginal discharge, dripped from the edge and rand down the side of the dresser.

"Holy fuck!" she breathed, astonished by her two orgasms happening one right after the other, as well as the overwhelming intensity of her second orgasm. She had often had a small amount of vaginal discharge during an orgasm, but nothing like what she was seeing run down the edge of the dresser.

She lay back onto the carpet for a few moments, looking up at the ceiling as she got herself together. Finally, she rolled onto her stomach and rose up onto her hands and knees before standing tentatively. She took a few unsteady steps before she felt sure enough to be able to walk normally.

She took a large handful of Kleenex tissues from the top of the dresser and wiped between her legs and the insides of her thighs, then carefully wiped everything from the dresser as well.

She had planned to masturbate that evening as a prelude to a restful repose in bed for the night, but after her surprising orgasmic event and living the fantasy of a very real stripper dance, she knew sleep would not happen for quite some time.

"What I need is a good stiff drink," she murmured softly as she lowered her skirt. "Among other stiff things," she added with a little laugh. She placed her bra on the back of the chair with her panties and carefully hung her blouse in the closet. She took a thin sleeveless pullover sweater from her drawer and slipped it over her head, then made her way out of the room and down the stairs to raid Ross's liquor cabinet for a much-needed drink.

(The story continues in Marlene's Mature Fantasies, Pt. 02)

12