All Comments on 'Marlo Ch. 02'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 5 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better

So glad they finally lost their virginity's to each other. Now that he has had a taste and feel of he glorious little cunt, I can't wait for chapter 3.

Great story

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 5 years ago
...and the plot thickens...

The parents are going to be extremely suspicious when they return from their vacation. Two horny teens living in the same house are incapable of hiding their lust for each other.

Looking forward to Chapter 3.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Yes, so damn hot and great writing. Makes you feel like you are there in the room and participating ! I sure hope you keep writing and that Lo and her brother keep playing and that at least once a day bang each other well !! That hopefully, Rachael will join them and Lo can watch her brother bang her best girlfriend and then his sister. That will feed ideas from Rachael and Lo for more ....... That Rachael can teach Lo's brother to make more cum so that the volume increases a lot plus. Thanks.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsalmost 5 years ago
Marlo more......

Keep new chapters coming. Such a HOT story

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 5 years ago
That was a wild ride

So good! Amazing, intense sex, the extra titillation of Rachel (sorry had to say that), but best is how you're showing us so much of what they're thinking.

Curiosity, arousal, uncertainty, affection & all the rest of it, written convincingly. I especially like Lo's heightened sensory awareness, like touching his nose at the end.

A great read. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it to the core. Sweet romantic and hot.

There's a sweet way of romance mixing with sex. U achieved the balance perfectly. Would love to see more of it. Love to see Lo pregnant with his baby. And him banging her in her pregnancy. With your writing abilities u will be able handle that very sensitively. Also would love to have Rachel thrown in the mix with a broken heart by a quarterback and both Lo and Rachel loving him getting pregnant with his child.

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 5 years ago
Delicious

So naughty and so hot...keep it going. ..kisses..Britt

saji91saji91almost 5 years ago
use much romance

use much love desire care for next. like they were born for each other. here there is no bind here. use love words. sweetie / hubby / my love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT gimme ch3 already

Threesome. Pregnancy. Polyamory. Happy Parents greatly relieved.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

As a big fan of all types of Rock, I greatly appreciate a story with Rock Music based references.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For ch.3 threesome, anal and impregnation. That is so hot and my panties is getting wet just thinking about it.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

very good story with a happy ending . It didn't leave me hanging waiting for no ending like some authors do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story. The fact that the girl is blind gave not only an unusual experience, but also interesting situations that are not possible in a normal story.

I'm really glad you didn't do a threesome. The teasing ended up making the girl's friend look good, because it was a test. Thank you for your creativity. 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The story was great I like the way you keep it just sister and brother angle. It would have been nice if the friend would have showed them how to fuck. Hopefully part 3 would bring the friend along and make it a three way. That way she would show them the proper way to fuck and enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous