Marlo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I said, "But what do you expect? I'm an 18-year old guy in a room with two beautiful women in bikinis."

"Well, I've actually been wondering about this for my novel," Lo said, recovering as her blush faded, and she went on, saying, "I mean, about how many times a day might a man think about having sex with a woman that he loves."

Lo's been working on a fantasy novel for the past year set in a world of her own creation. And I've been helping her edit it and brainstorm. And sometimes I even contribute a few sentences here and there. Being blind, as you might imagine, means that having an editor is useful. Sometimes she records stuff that goes voice to text, but sometimes she dictates to me, and in any case I read things back to her as part of the editing and re-writing process. In Lo's novel there's a character who I had been realizing for a while is kinda like me, and who is attracted to a magical woman who is a little like Marlo.

Rachel asked, "How is your novel going, Lo?"

"Pretty well," Lo said, blushing a little, "And, as always, Nick has been a great help. I love working with him."

Rachel looked at me in a knowing way and said, "Yeah, Lo told me, Nick, about how much she really appreciates all your help. You're earning a lot of brownie points. It's impressive, Lo, that you already know what you want to do with your life. I'm thinking about veterinary school, but—"

"Oh, I almost forgot," Rachel suddenly said, interrupting herself. She opened her medium-sized designer black purse and got out a little zip lock bag with what looked like red and green candies.

"I have some pot gummy bears! Imported directly from a friend in Seattle."

"What?" Lo and I said at the same time.

"Here, I'm sharing with you, my friends, my priceless supply of gummy pot," and Rach then put four gummies in Lo's hand, and four into mine.

Now, I've been offered pot before at parties a couple of times, but I decided I wasn't quite ready yet since I'd only a few times been really tipsy from beer and wine. And Marlo hadn't yet tried it either, probably because she's blind and she's been somewhat sheltered and protected by all of us, including me.

But to my surprise Lo immediately popped them in her mouth, started chewing, and said, "Yum! Let's go!"

"Wow, Lo, you got corrupted fast. How do you feel about being a drug pusher, Rach?" I was halfway joking, but I'm afraid halfway serious.

But the gals just ignored me as they chewed their gummies, and so I shrugged, sighed, popped mine in my mouth and started chewing too. They were tart and sweet at the same time, with a tinge of what I detected was a slight but definitely weird "pot taste" to them.

"Now that I've already eaten them, Rach," I said, "Can you tell me how much I've just had?" I was a little worried all of a sudden.

"From having had them before, I think four is equal to a couple of big bong hits of good stuff, but since it's in our tummies it's going to take a little bit longer to hit."

"Well, since I don't know what a bong hit of pot feels like in my brain, that doesn't really tell me anything," I said, still feeling a bit anxious.

"Oh Nicky," Rachel said in a teasing voice, "Are you're a pot virgin too?"

"Not any more," I said, "Thanks to my seeming inability to resist temptation."

"Don't worry so much, Nick. It's going to be fun. You'll see. Now let's get our sunblock on for the pool."

"Should we go to the pool stoned?" I said, thinking that didn't sound like a good idea.

"Yeah, why not?" Rachel said, "It'll be fun!"

Rachel got he bottle of sun block and squirted a nice white gooey pool of it in the cupped palm of one her hands.

"I know some guys who cum about this much," Rachel said.

"Ha!" I said, although I laughed a little uncomfortably. Looking at the little pool of sunblock I kinda thought that was probably about the quantity of whiteish cum I had put into Lo's mouth less than two hours ago.

Rachel next passed the bottle to Lo, who got out some for herself, who then passed it onto me.

We were all rubbing it on our arms, legs, tummies, and faces when I started to feel the pot hit. Sensations started to feel more intense as I rubbed the lotion in. And then time seemed to be oozing like a Dali painting—sometimes slow and sometimes fast. And my thoughts started getting even weirder than usual.

"Oh fuck!" I said, looking at Rachel for confirmation that it was hitting her too.

"It's good stuff, isn't it?" Rachel said with a smile, and I could see that the whites around Rachel's electric blue eyes seemed to look a tiny bit blood shot. Or was that my imagination? I looked a little closer at Rach's eyes and thought, "Well, eyes always have tiny little red veins, right? So is this really a change that's happening in Rach's eyes, or is this something that's happened to my brain and changing how I see her eyes—especially when they are so close up?"

Rachel suddenly laughed at me as I was peering into her eyes.

"Duuuude!" she said, "You're tripping!"

"Oh my god!" I said, "You're right, I'm tripping!"

"Do you feel it, Lo?" I said, looking over at her.

"Yeah, it feels good" she said, very slowly rubbing the sunblock into her her face in a way that was much more about feeling her face than about sunblocking it.

"Lo's definitely tripping too," I said to Rach, and then thinking about it added, "And you know at the pool we'll probably run into friends of our parents. And I just don't want to deal with them possibly telling our Mom and Dad that we seemed to be getting stoned while they were gone."

"Yeah, I think he's right," Lo said, still feeling her own cheeks like they were a clay sculpture.

"Don't say that!" Rachel said, but her expression made clear that she knew that was we were saying made sense.

Then Rach added, "Well, what a waste putting on all this sunblock. But hey! Wait. Doesn't your patio have a high fence. Couldn't we at least get some sun out there?"

"Yeah," I said, and started giggling, "But you must be really stoned, Rach, because you don't need a high fence to get sun. The sun is way up in fucking space!"

And this idea that didn't make sense to me was funny enough in my stoned state that I kept giggling, and Lo started giggling with me.

"The fence isn't for the sun, silly, it's for privacy so that I can get my boobs tan without shocking your precious neighbors."

"Oh," I said, and suddenly stopped laughing.

"You in, Lo?" Rach said.

"I don't know," Marlo said, "I've never done topless sunbathing before."

"It's really easy," Rachel said with a salesperson-like voice and smile, "All you do is put block on your boobs and expose them to the sun!" And then she added, "By the way, earlier when I was changing Nick got a peek at my nipples and look shocked. He told me something I couldn't quite believe—that outside of porn I assume he'd never even seen a woman's tits before. Do you think he's lying? Surely he's at least seen yours at some point?"

Marlo flushed and said, "I don't think he's seen mine, but I don't really know. Our parents taught us to be very careful to be dressed around each other when we were growing up."

"I've never seen your breasts, Lo," I said quietly.

"Wait," Rachel said, suddenly looking puzzled and looking back and forth between us, "Didn't you two just—" Rachel was about to spill that she knew about the blow job, but then remembered that it had been done with Lo's blouse on, and so suddenly said, "Oh! Never mind!"

"Anyway, Lo," Rachel said, again in her happy voice, "this is about equal rights for women—free the nipple and all that!"

"OK!" Lo said, and raised her arms in a V-for Victory and shook her still bikini-clad booty back and forth in a way that I hadn't seen before but liked.

"Um," I said, "Can I stay, or—?"

"Yeah silly!" Rach said, "Just free your nipples too!"

"Ok," I laughed, "I can do that."

And with that I pulled my t-shirt over my head, revealing to Rachel my slightly muscled chest with just a little bit of hair—and, of course, my man nipples. But Rachel had already seen my chest from previous visits to the pool, and pectorals obviously aren't like breasts.

Meanwhile both Lo and Rachel were untying and unclasping their bikinis at the back, and soon they dropped their tops on the floor, and their breasts were free and naked.

Rachel's breasts were revealed again—lovely, and on the medium to large side and rounded. As lovely as they are, Lo's breasts are from my point of view even prettier, because they are medium-sized and somewhat pointy. Lo had what I think are called "puffy" areolas, slightly darker than Rach's light pink ones, and nipples on the slightly smaller side too.

In other words, Lo has perky tits, but they still are a large handful.

"Fuck—I mean, wow!" I could help myself from saying.

"What did I tell you?" Rachel said, "Most guys love like tits like yours, Lo. Lesbians do too! Heck, even I'm attracted to your tits, and I'm 95% straight."

Lo smiled bashfully, and said, "Really?"

I said, "Yes! Really! Your breasts are beautiful, Lo."

"This isn't fair!" Lo suddenly said, "You get to see me, but what do I get?"

"Well, you can feel us if you want, right Nicky?" Rach said, looking concerned.

"Yeah," I said.

"Ok," Lo said.

"Here," Rach said, and without a pause turned so that she was facing Lo head on—headlights to headlights, so to speak. Then Rach gently took Lo's hands and placed them right on her breasts for her to feel.

"Mmmm," Lo said, "I like how smooth and big your breasts are—and your nipples seem kind of big."

"Thanks," Rach said, "Yeah, my nipples are largeish, especially when they are hard like now. You don't have to be so gentle, Lo, you can really squeeze them. Believe me I've had guys get pretty enthusiastic with my tits, up to and including fucking them."

"Fucking them?" Lo said, as she started feeling Rach's breasts more vigorously—which in the meantime, along with seeing Lo's amazingly perky breasts for the first time, was starting to give me a hard-on.

"Yeah," Rach said, "Haven't you ever heard of that? Guys get so turned on by breasts they literally want to fuck 'em. They just put their cock between a woman's tits, and then the woman holds them together like this"—and Rach used her hand to press her tits together while Lo kept feeling them—"and then they fuck you kinda like they're fucking your pussy. They don't always cum that way, but it's kinda hot. And sometimes you get a blast of cum on your boobs and your neck from titty fucking."

Meanwhile the tent from my now full erection even in my baggy swim trunks was obvious. I thought about trying to hide it with my hands, but it seemed like that would call even more attention to it. I considered leaving, but I really wanted to see Rachel and Lo's breasts as much as possible. And what did Rachel expect would happen to me in this situation?

Anyway, Rachel finally glanced over at me and saw my cock trying to push its way out of my swim suit.

Rach raised her eyebrows and smiled, saying to Lo, "Your little brother has made it clear without words that he really likes our tits. But actually I do want to get a tan on my boobs, and so as much as I'm enjoying having you feel me up, Lo—and I'm really enjoying it, because you have a nice touch—I'm going to head out to your patio. Don't forget to put some on your perky titties, Lo. See you guys soon."

And with that Rach separated from Lo, got a little squirt of sunblock that she started massaging on and around her tits right there, and then she walked out of Lo's room, giving me a smile and a jiggle of her tits as she walked.

We heard Rach in the dining room opening the sliding glass door to our patio, and then closing it again.

Lo edged toward me, and without asking started feeling my erection through my swim suit.

"You're really hard!" Lo said with a smile, and then added, "How's that possible? I just sucked you off about two hours ago."

"Well, most 18-year olds can get hard again in an hour or so, and sometimes even less," I said, enjoying having my sister feel my cock.

"May I touch your breasts?" I said, eyeing her wonderfully curved up perky tits and puffy areolas and nipples.

"Yeah," Lo said, and then added as I reached both of my hands out and placed them over her breasts and started very gently caressing them, "Do you really like them?"

"Oh my god, Lo, I think you have the most beautiful perky breasts I've ever seen—even in porn!"

As I said this, and was feeling Lo's smallish nipples harden, my cock pulsed a couple of times as Lo was still feeling it.

"Whoa!" Lo said, giggling a little, "Do you want to fuck my breasts?"

"Well, I'd rather...um," suddenly I wasn't sure I could get it out, or if I should say what I really wanted.

"Where do you want to put your hard cock, little bro?" Lo said in a sexy voice, her sightless eyes close to my face and seemingly seeing inside me as she felt my erection through my swimsuit.

Before I could answer she let go of me, and said, "Let's go out and join Rachel before she wonders what we're doing."

And with that Marlo walked in her cautious but expert way out to our patio with me following behind.

Rachel was on one of our plastic lounger chairs, with her dark glasses on and her breasts beautifully on display as she caught some sun.

"Hey you guys," she said, "lie down and feel the sun. It's amazing when you are stoned."

And I had to agree. As lay in the lounger in-between Rach and Lo, the rays of the sun hitting my skin felt amazing.

"You're right! Wow, it's like sweet, liquid taffy pouring on my skin."

"You are stoned, Nick," Rachel said, "And now you're making me hungry."

"Yeah, me too," Lo said.

"Pot definitely gives you the munchies," Rach said with the voice of experience, "And there's nothing much you can do but give into it."

"I'll go get us some cookies or something," Lo said, getting up already.

"Do you want help?" I said, thinking that in the kitchen I might get a chance to touch Lo's perky breasts again.

"No," Lo said, "Stay here. I'll get it. You enjoy your taffy sun and Rachel's breasts."

"What?" I said, giggling. In fact, I'd been trying not to look at either of their boobs, and had sort of succeeded, and my hard on was starting to go down.

Without another word Marlo left, closing the sliding door behind her.

Rachel sat up in her lounge chair, and held her boobs slightly up with both of her hands, and said, "Do you want to touch 'em?"

"What?" I said, as I sat up too and stared at her breasts.

She bounced her generous tits for me in almost jello-like way with her hands, offering them to me, "Lo got to feel, and I thought you might like to feel my boobs too."

"Please, Rach," I said, staring at her jiggling breasts, "stop doing that. There's something I need to talk with you about that I think you already know."

Rachel stopped, and said, "You mean that your sister was sucking off your cock a few minutes before I arrived?"

"Yeah," I said, "What do I do?"

"She loves you, you know," Rachel said, and then added, "and she wants you to pop her cherry."

"Well, I love her too, but, shit, I've mostly thought of her as my sister until recently, even though we're not related by blood."

"Yeah, but everyone else thinks of you as brother and sister. Do you really want to fuck your sister, or are you just a horny guy who needs some pussy? Lo's my best friend. And so unless you really love her and are going to be good to her long-term, you should find someone else to fuck."

"What do you mean long-term?" I said. Up until now I'd been keeping eye contact with Rach, but I let my eyes drop just for a second to her nipples, and then looked up into her eyes again.

Rachel noticed and smiled, but just went on, saying, "Well, she wants you to be her boyfriend long-term—really long-term. She's been thinking about it for months. Actually longer than that. And she told me not to tell you, but she's even been thinking about having a baby with you."

I almost choked, and barely managed to whisper, "A baby? I'm 18! And I'm her fucking brother!"

"I know," Rachel said with a sigh, "She's thinking about the baby for later. But you are in way over your head more than you realized, and so I wanted to warn you. It'll be bad now, but better if you break up with her now rather than after you take her virginity."

Changing tack a little, I asked, "How much does it hurt for a woman the first time?"

"It varies, but it usually hurts," Rachel said, "But for me it also felt pretty good. Listen, Nick, if you're so desperate for pussy, I can help you. Look. Right here."

And with that Rach spread her legs.

"Feel," Rach said, and grabbed my right hand and put it on her warm bikini clad pussy.

I couldn't say a word, but my cock, which had not gotten completely soft, quickly started to warm up again as she held my hand on her mound.

As she rubbed my fingers slightly back and forth, Rachel said, "Don't you want me?"

"I'm sorry," I said, pulling my hand slowly but firmly away.

"Really?" Rach said, seemingly taken aback and a little hurt.

"I was pretty sure that would work," Rachel added.

"I think I could fall in love with you, Rachel," I said, "but I don't think you'd ever love me. You might give me a charity fuck to save your best friend, but..."

"Yeah, you're right, Nick," Rachel said with a sigh, adding, "I like you and I think you're cute. And if you play your cards right you might be able to fuck me a few times, or even a few more than that if you're good in bed. But I don't think I'll ever love you. I'm not a one-guy kinda gal. Only Marlo loves you that way, although I sometimes wonder if part of her intense attraction to you is that you're forbidden fruit."

All I could think to say was, "Fuck!"

Then I had a thought, and suddenly said, "Lo has asked me to go down on her."

"To eat her pussy? Yeah, I suggested she ask you for that. If you're good at it she's going to love you even more."

"Yeah, well, aside from that I don't know what I'm doing, maybe we could just do oral and then that might be enough for her?"

"I don't think oral is going to be enough for Lo. And when she's on her back with legs spread wide for you, and she's begging for you to put your cock inside of her, do you really think you're going to be able to resist?"

"I don't know," I said, thinking I probably wouldn't.

"I would have said you couldn't resist me either, but then you resisted me somehow. But what I think that really means is that you really love your sister, and that you want to fuck Marlo more than you want to fuck me. I'm kind of hurt, but also kind of proud of you at the same time."

Rachel suddenly got up, and said, "I'm going to go, Nick. Good luck. You're going to need it."

And with that Rachel went into the house, leaving me there. I could barely hear Rachel talking with Lo for a while, and then a few minutes later I could recognize the sound of our big front door opening and closing as Rach left.

Thinking about Lo wanting to have not just a long-term relationship with me, but a baby someday with me, my cock wilted. So my sister Marlo wanted to have a baby with me, and I was starting to realize marry me?

I was somewhat stunned as I went into the house, and found Marlo waiting for me just inside the sliding glass door holding a plate of our homemade chocolate chip cookies we'd made a few days ago. I could tell by the aroma that as usual she'd warmed them up for twenty seconds in the microwave so that the cookies were soft and warm. Her bare perky breasts were pointing right at me, and her expression looked both worried and hopeful at the same time.

"Rach told me what she said to you about us, and what happened out on the patio between you two," Lo said.