Marlo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still stoned and of this all seemed so surreal. The situation was so strange that actually it seemed like the pot was just mellowing me out and making it so that I didn't panic.

"Did she tell you everything?" I said, guessing that maybe Rachel had left out one part.

"She told me that she put your hand on her crotch, and said that she told you that you could fuck her instead of me, but that you pulled your hand away and said no. Rachel says that means that you really love me, and that you want to fuck me. Is that true?"

"Well, yeah," I said, "but—"

"Rachel also told me you feel very weird about the idea of having a baby with me. But I want you to think about it, ok?"

"A baby?!" I said, feeling really worried even with the mellowing of the pot, "I just graduated from high school! And you're only 19. Plus we're brother and sister!"

"We're not related by blood," Lo said, calmly.

"I guess," I said, still kind of in shock about the idea.

I added, "This is making me stressed. Can we just go eat some cookies in your room? I'm still really hungry from being stoned from the pot."

"Yeah," Lo said, suddenly laughing and breaking the tension, "me too!"

And so we went to Lo's room and sat next to each other on her bed, eating our delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies with slightly melty chips. Because of the pot we agreed that they were the greatest cookies we'd ever had in our lives.

Then Lo said, after we'd each had a couple, "Do you think about my pussy a lot, little bro?"

"Yeah," I said, matter-of-factly.

"What specifically do you think about when you think about my pussy?"

"Well, everything. Like what you look like down there, especially if..."

"If what?" Lo said, smiling, "You can tell me!"

"Well, if you spread your legs wide apart."

Lo gasped slightly, and seemed a little surprised and yet pleased.

After a second, she smiled and said, "Do you want to see my pussy right now? I could spread my legs for you."

"Yeah" I said, suddenly almost breathless.

"Ok, but since I can't see I want to hold your penis the whole time while I show you, so that I can feel how you respond."

"Ok," I said.

"Please turn around while you take off your swim trunks so that you don't see me while I'm getting out of my bikini."

And so I got up with my back to her, and then untied and lowered my swim trunks. I could hear Marlo taking off her bikini bottom too, and then sitting back down on the bed. After all the worrying talk about having a baby with Lo, I was still mostly soft.

"You can turn around now. And would you put your cock in my hand?"

I turned around, and saw that Lo was sitting on her bed again and had her legs together, plus her right hand was covering the top of her pussy. I couldn't really see anything of her there at the moment, which was clearly what she wanted, although her beautiful perky breasts were still bare.

Marlo's left hand was stretched out, ready to hold my member.

"I'm soft right now," I said, almost apologetically, as I put my three inch or so penis into Lo's offered hand.

"That's what I wanted," Lo said, as she gently held my cock, cradling it in her hand.

And then she said, smiling slyly and showing her buck teeth, "I'm going to spread my legs for you like you wanted, little bro. I'm going to show you your sister's pussy."

And with this, Lo took her right hand away from the top of her pussy, and I could see the top of her dark triangle of pubic hair, and I stared as she started slowly spreading her legs.

As Marlo held my now slowly hardening cock with both of her hands, she said, "Describe what you see, little bro, and tell me what you're feeling."

"I can see the mounds of my sister's hairy pussy," I said with a smile. And as she kept spreading her legs my cock kept growing in her hands.

"And now I can see more of your pussy lips between your mounds," I said, getting a bit breathless.

"But how are you feeling?" Lo asked, smiling.

I could feel my cock growing and pulsing in her hands, and I said, "I'm feeling really turned on."

Marlo kept spreading her legs, revealing all of her pussy lips and her clitoral hood, and because I was stoned I blurted out, "Fuck! My sister is showing me her cunt!"

Marlo laughed happily at this, as I swallowed kind of loudly from my arousal and nervousness.

My cock was now rising up fast into a full and thick erection. Soon I was six inches long and still growing as my cock jerked up in her hands like a snake.

Marlos's legs were now spread wide.

"Oh my god, Lo" I said, "Your vagina is opening!"

Marlo's pussy lips were now open in the big black-haired triangle of her cunt, and I could see Marlo's pussy folds and the moist and pinkish-red opening of her vagina.

As I stared at Marlo's open crotch, my six and a half inch cock with its swollen mushroom head was now completely hard and throbbing in my sister's hands, pointing up at about a sixty degree angle.

Lo was slightly flushed as she held my pulsing cock, and she seemed almost overcome by what my sudden and powerful erection revealed.

"My god, Nick," she said, her fingers still trembling a little as she squeezed my warm and rigid shaft, "You got hard so fast from looking at your sister's pussy. Your cock is almost hot! And you're much thicker. You are throbbing for me, Nick. You are literally throbbing for me. Your penis wants to be inside me so bad, little bro. I can feel it."

She started feeling my balls, and said, "Fuck bro. Your hard on goes all the way into your balls. Did you know that?"

"Yes," I said, enjoying having Lo feel the base of my hard cock inside my balls.

Lo then said, "This part of your shaft feels slightly bumpy."

"Those are veins," I said, trying to be as direct as possible. It was exciting for me to see how excited Lo was by my raging hard on for her.

Then Marlo started feeling my cock head, tracing its shape, and said, "Your cock head is bigger now. What does it look like?"

"I'm circumcised," I said, not sure what to say, "and my head when I'm really hard is sort of reddish purple. It looks maybe almost like a little plum, or a mushroom, and it's kind of heart-shaped on the side that's near your face ."

Of course color for a blind person is in the imagination, but Lo has asked me in the past to identify colors and try to describe them.

Marlo then touched the tip of my cock head with her left index finger, and felt my already oozing pre-cum there. "Oh!" she said, "You're already getting wet for me!"

"Yeah," I said, kind of embarrassed.

"You're making this for me," Lo said, in a kind of stoned reverie, and then she added, "I'm going to taste how horny you are for my pussy."

And then Lo opened her buck-toothed mouth and stuck out her tongue a little, and then slowly and gently pulled my erection toward her as she leaned forward slightly.

I moved forward a little and touched the tip of my cock with its wet pre-cum to her tongue. She licked my still oozing pre-cum gently up, lapping her tongue. She closed her mouth and savored my taste on her tongue, saying "Mmmmm." And then she delicately kissed the tip of my cock head.

To my surprise, Lo then gently let go of my cock, got herself onto the middle of her bed with a pillow under her head, and lay there with her legs spread apart and her perky breasts now pointing at the ceiling.

She said, "I want you to kiss my pussy now, little brother. I want you to lick me there."

"Yes, Lo," I said, and I crawled up on the bed on my knees between her spread legs. Having watched a few somewhat more romantic porn videos of guys going down on women, I started kissing her legs first, one leg and then the other leg, starting just below her knees, and working my way up toward her inner thighs.

Marlo giggled a little, and said, "That feels good, Nick, but a little tickly. You're slightly bristly. Keep going!"

I slowed down as I reached her wonderfully smooth inner thighs to kiss her more intensely on each side, using my tongue to lick her, and now I could feel heat radiating from Marlo's spread sex.

I was on my knees with my face now about six inches from Marlo's hairy pussy mounds, labia, clitoris, and vagina, and I could sense and enjoy her sweet and musky scent. If it was intense before seeing my sister's pussy, now that her opening was inches away from my face, and I was still stoned, it was almost overwhelming, although in a good way. Also, being completely inexperienced I wasn't sure quite where to begin. And so I paused.

Lo said, "Why did you stop? That felt good!"

"Well," I said, "it's just really intense having my face literally inches away from my sister's pussy. And I'm not quite sure where to start."

"Are you still turned on?" Lo said.

"Yeah!" I said, "but I'm still stoned, and since I'm so close your pussy looks huge. I've wanted to see your vagina for a long time, but I didn't think I ever would, and now it's like suddenly seeing the hidden face, or the hidden mouth of, well, of a goddess."

"Yes!" Marlo said, laughing, and clearly still stoned too, "My pussy is like my other face! It's the other face of your sister-goddess. And your goddess commands that you kiss her other face on the mouth. I command you to French kiss my cunt."

And with this Marlo reached down and held my head with both of her hands, and gently but firmly moved my head until my face until touching her moist and open womanhood.

Suddenly I was buried between Marlo's legs, with my tongue on the opening of her vagina. I was marvelously surrounded by Marlo's warm, wet, and furry twat as I gently French kissed her moist and almost sweet opening and labia.

Lo encouraged me as I kissed, licked, and nuzzled her pussy, saying, "Mmmmm. Yes, little bro! Keep going. Oh my god—your bristles and tongue feel so intense! Fuck! My brother is eating me—uhh!"

After a while I came up for air, and Lo said, breathing hard already, "Mmmm. I'm tingling!"

She took a couple of more breaths, and then said, "OK, Let's take it to the next level. I'd like to introduced you to one of my best friends, little bro," and with this Marlo used one hand to gently lift the fleshy hood of her clit, and used the index finger of her other hand to very gently touch her clit.

"As you probably know, bro, this is my clit, and like your cock it's very sensitive, but even more so. At first when you are eating me out, don't lift my hood like I'm doing now, but just lick around clit and gently kiss. But if it seems like I'm getting close, you can to lick directly on my clit some. And as you do all that I want you to gently massage the inside of my vagina with one of your fingers, going back and forth."

"You want me to put one of my fingers all the way inside of your vagina? Will it fit?"

"Of course it'll fit, silly," Marlo said, laughing, and added, "Think of how big your erection is compared to your finger! And anyway, I'm really wet and horny."

"OK," I said, and I slowly started putting my left middle right inside of my own sister's vagina. Marlo's interior was wet and slippery, and my finger was soon swallowed up

"Yes bro," Lo said, "That's it. Now massage inside me with your finger while you eat me."

I started kissing and licking Lo's pussy again, getting closer and closer to her clit, at the same time that I was going back and forth massaging her inside with my finger, feeling up a little like I saw in a video for her g-spot. Perhaps some of it was the pot, but I was really hungry for my sister, and she tasted delicious.

Lo said, "Yes! Mmmmm. More. Lick me!"

I start gently kissing and licking the bud of my sister's clit, and the effect was immediate.

"OH! UH! Yes! Fuck me faster with your finger!"

Once in a while as I was doing this I could just see Lo's face because of the pillow she'd put under her head, and I could see that she was getting flushed as I fucked her faster with my finger and exposed her clit a bit as I licked.

"Put two fingers in me now! Faster! Uuuuh! I'm almost there, I'm almost—uh!"

I put two fingers in, going faster as she said, and in just a little while more I could feel a huge wave, almost like a tidal wave, build up throughout Marlo's body, including her vagina, which started squeezing my fingers. I somehow could tell the wave was about to crash

"Uh! Yes! OH GOD!"

The wave broke and Lo's pelvis and pussy spasmed against my face several times. It was kind she like she was fucking my face with her orgasm for several seconds.

And then suddenly she was still, except for one last little quiver, and Lo's little "Ohs" became more like quiet prayers: "Oh. oh. oh. oh. oh."

Then she said quietly, "You did it, little bro."

I was kind of stunned. The intensity of her orgasm was awesome. I had already slowly removed my fingers and separated myself. I was so focused on her pleasure that somehow during the end of it my hard on had subsided somewhat.

And then suddenly Lo was crying, and she said through her tears, "Come here, little bro, hold me!"

I came up to her and saw tears flowing from her eyes and held her.

"What's wrong?" I said, in some alarm.

Lo said, "Nothing, sweetie, nothing. It's just so intense. Just hold me."

Feeling relieved and happy, I curled around her.

She kissed me on the lips, and laughed a little, saying, "Wow, you really smell like my pussy. You've been working hard. Thank you."

"You're welcome, big sis," I said, feeling happy and kinda proud.

"Is it ok if I turn on some music," I suddenly said, somehow feeling that this might be a good thing.

"Sure," Lo said, "Whatever you want."

"Alexa," I said, "Play music."

Just like I did, Lo had an Alexa Echo on the table next to her bed.

"Sure," Alexa said, helpfully, "Playing music that you like."

Suddenly Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" started playing, and it seemed like the right song for the moment as the soulful melody and lyrics caressed us: "How long before you decide? Before I know what it feels like?"

"Oh wow," I said.

"What?" Lo said.

"I love you," I said simply.

"I love you too, Nick," Lo said.

"Hey," I added, "Can I feel your breasts?"

"Yes, little bro," Lo said, laughing quietly, "When we're alone you can feel my breasts pretty much anytime you want. You don't even need to ask."

"Wow," I said, as I reached over with my left hand and started feeling Lo's right breast.

As I've already said a few times, my sister has fucking awesome perky tits, and as I felt her breasts and nipples I felt my cock start to harden again against Marlo. I tried to pretend it wasn't happening, because I wanted Lo to have her post-orgasm moment, but soon my cock was fully erect and urgently pulsing against my sister.

Lo giggled, and said, "Oh, I love that. You always get so hard for me. It's like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world to you."

"You are," I said as my hard cock continued to throb against her, and the lyrics of the song went, "And birds go flying at the speed of sound to show you how it all began."

"Little bro," Lo said then, "I want you inside me. And I know you want it too. But I need to tell you that I'm not on birth control. I'm not supposed to be fertile now, according to what Rachel and I figured out, and so I shouldn't get pregnant. But if I got pregnant with you anyway somehow, I think I'd have the baby."

"Wow," I said, "This has already been the biggest fucking day of my life, but it keeps getting bigger. I might want to have a baby with you someday, Lo, but I think it's not the right time. And what do you think the odds are of me getting you pregnant?"

Lo said, "I don't know. Maybe one percent? I'm not supposed be fertile now, but if we had a baby together, I think it would be a good thing."

In part because I was stoned, I couldn't tell if one percent seemed like good odds or bad. And by this time Alexa was playing "Gimme Shelter" by the Rolling Stones, which is an intense and beautiful song that has lyrics I already knew that also connected with that moment for me: "I tell you love, sister, it's just a kiss away—it's just a kiss away!" But I told Alexa to stop.

Because there was something else that was worrying me.

"Won't it hurt Lo, since you're a virgin?" I said, "I don't want to hurt you. This has been a good day, and I don't want to ruin it. Let's just stick with oral."

Lo laughed, "Your mouth is saying one thing, but your dick throbbing against my side is saying something else. Anyway, my hymen is basically gone because of tampons, and because I've been sort of practicing to take you inside of me."

"What?" I said, confused, "Practicing? What do you mean?"

"Remember, little bro, all those times when we play-wrestled together, and how I won?"

"Yeah," I said, laughing, "You would grab my dick."

"Yes," Lo said, "and even all those months ago when I first put my hand on your crotch I felt that you were hard for me."

"Well, I wasn't completely hard that first time," I said, kind of defensively, "more like partly."

"True" Marlo said, "but other times I could feel that my little bro had an erection for me, or you quickly got hard as I held your penis through your clothes. And so I started thinking about your cock. A lot. It's kind of embarrassing, but I would have fantasies."

I knew something weird was going on when we were wrestling and she kept grabbing my cock and holding me there, but I thought it was mostly from her desire to win at wrestling. But it's true that as I play-wrestled with my sister I would often get aroused.

"What kind of fantasies did you have?" I said.

"Well," she said, "They're kind of twisted, I guess."

"Like what?" I said.

"Well, some of the fantasies didn't have much of a plot. In one you're so overcome by your desire for me that you gently push me down onto my knees in front of you, so that I'm kneeling in front of your crotch. And then you unzip your jeans and take out your erection and put it in my mouth for me to suck on. In another I'd be asleep, and you'd wake me up by putting your warm boner on my lips until I woke up. Then you tell me to open my mouth, which I do, and then you put the head of your cock on my tongue and tell me to nurse on it."

"Whoa!" I said, amazed, "And did you in your fantasy?"

"Yes!" Lo said, laughing nervously and blushing, "And after I satisfy you, then you call me a 'good girl.'"

After Lo made this kinky confession I was realized that my sister was more twisted than I'd thought—although in a way that turned me on.

Lo continued, "Anyway, I guess that means I have some kind of oral fixation or something. Remember, in real life, without asking your permission, I snuck into your room when you were sleeping and put your morning wood in my mouth. And yet, here we are—and so I don't regret that one bit."

Lo went on, "But I'd also fantasize about you fucking me, and since you felt kinda big I wanted to be prepared in case that ever happened. And so I've been using a sex toy Rachel gave me."

"A sex toy?" I said, trying to imagine what that might look like.

"Yeah, it's hidden beneath some clothes in my lowest dresser drawer. Anyway, it's shaped like a cock, and I've put it inside vagina a lot times to get myself sort of ready for you. And so what I'm telling you is that although it's still probably going to be uncomfortable at times for me, and you'll need to go slow, I think maybe it's not going to be that big of a deal compared to the clichés of what losing your virginity can be."

"Whoa," I said, kinda stunned, as my objections fell away.

"You can stop any time if you want, and I'll stop you if it doesn't feel right. But I want you to get on top of me right now, little bro, and put your cock inside of me."

And with this Marlo started urging me up with both of her arms and hands to get on top of her.