Marlo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so I did. And Marlo spread her legs to receive me. I looked down at the Bermuda triangle of my sister's pussy, and realized with awe and some disbelief that I was about to sink my rigid shaft of desire into her.

My cock was throbbing, and as I looked down at my swollen reddish-purple cock head I saw that I was leaking pre-cum. My cock was close to her opening, but I wasn't quite sure about the angle for entering her.

Perhaps realizing my uncertainly, or worried that I might back out, Lo reached between her legs, found my cock, felt that my mushroom head was already wet with pre-cum, and quickly pulled my erection toward her warm center between her legs.

"I'm already wet," Lo said, "And your pre-cum is your way of helping you enter my vagina."

As she said that word, she touched my swollen mushroom head to her velvety wet entry, and started force feeding my cock into her cunt.

"Oh my god—you're so big," Marlo said quietly, almost to herself, as she started shoving my cock head inside of her sex, and I felt her wet pussy start to envelop me.

"Oh god!" she said, as she pushed more of me inside of her vagina, getting her pussy to swallow my whole cock head, which felt amazing but snug.

"Little bro," she said, "Start very slowly pushing deeper inside me. I'm letting go."

She let go of my cock and lay back down, seeming to concentrate on relaxing so that she could receive me.

"Tell me right away if I should stop," I said, feeling worried.

"I'll tell you, little bro," she said, encouraging me, "It feels OK so far. Push a little more inside me."

And so I did, and Marlo was tight, but wet, and I could feel myself slowly entering deeper into her.

"Oh. Oh." Marlo said, and these "Ohs" were not like the ones after her orgasm, but instead more cautionary ones.

"Is it ok?" I said, stopping.

"Yes," she said, "It's sort of uncomfortable, but I think my advance work paid off. Keep going very slowly. I think I want you all the way inside."

I slowly pushed a bit more, and my erection was now about a third of the way into my sister's wet and tight cunt, and for me the feelings were getting better with each inch.

"Uhhhh," I groaned involuntarily with pleasure.

"How does it feel to be inside me?" Marlo said.

"It feels really good, especially when I move," I said breathlessly, "It's like being held firmly and massaged on all sides by your pussy."

"Good!" Marlo said, "But try not to enjoy it too much. I don't want you to cum yet. Hold it in."

"Okay," I said, laughing, "I'll try."

And even as we were talking, I could feel Lo's vagina expanding to accommodate me, and she was getting even wetter. I slowly pushed my throbbing manhood deeper into the core of my sister's sex, and suddenly it was much easier.

"Oh," Lo said, now with more pleasure, breathing heavily. Then she said in an almost slinky voice, "You're filling me up, little bro. Keep going."

I slowly thrust into her wet velvet interior some more, and groaned more with pleasure, "Uhhh! Oh Lo, you feel amazing!"

Lo groaned a little with pleasure too, saying, "Uh! Thanks, bro. It's starting to feel good for me. You're finally inside me."

"Not all the way," I said, in a suddenly more confident and horny voice, adding, "are you ready for the rest of my cock, Lo?"

"Yes, bro," Marlo said, in what was suddenly a pretend little girl voice, "give me the rest of your cock."

"Then spread your legs even wider, sis," I commanded.

Lo smiled and did this, and then I took Lo's head in my hands and kissed her on the lips, and as we french kissed I slowly shoved the last two inches of my erection all the way inside of her, burying myself to the hilt inside of my sister's now almost liquid core.

I released the kiss as my pleasure was now almost beyond belief. I groaned and gasped while still holding Lo's head with my hands and feeling her breasts pressed against my chest, "Oh Fuck yeah Lo! Uhhhh! You feel so good! Fuuuck! I'm all the way inside you. Uhhhh! And I'm feeling your breasts. Your pussy feels so good!"

Marlo was flushed beneath me and was also breathing heavily, and she said, smiling and laughing, "Bro! I've never heard you so happy before in your entire life!"

And then Lo suddenly let out a little groan of pleasure herself, "Uhhh!" Adding "You feel really good inside me now. So big—oh god!"

And suddenly a shiver passed through her body. It was't quite an orgasm, but it seemed like a preview of one.

"Uh," Lo said, breathlessly, "I think I might cum again. Suddenly I feel close. OK. I want you to fuck me, little bro, but start slow. And I want you to cum inside me."

"Yes Lo," I said, holding her head and now whispering in her ear, "I'll fuck you now."

And with that I thrust slowly inside of my sister, who was still somewhat tight, and yet very wet and accommodating. I kept thrusting back and forth which felt amazing on my shaft and everywhere else.

Because of the overwhelming sensation and the pot, my inhibitions dropped, and I said in her ear, "You are a fucking angel, Lo, and I can't believe I'm fucking you right now at this instant. And I'm going to keep fucking you."

"Uhhh!" was all Marlo said, and she started trembling more and getting flushed.

I went faster for another minute or so, but the faster I went the faster I wanted to go. I was getting an animalistic urge that I thought I should warn Lo about.

And so I slowed down a little and, while still thrusting inside Lo said, "Sis, I'm suddenly having a very powerful animalistic urge that I had no idea that I even had, and that's to fuck you really, really fast—much faster than we've been going so far. But I don't want to scare you. Is it ok for me do that?"

"Yes—uh!—you can fuck me fast if you need to. It feels really good now. I'm very wet." Marlo said, trembling a little.

"Are you ready now for me to put my sperm inside of you, even though I might get you pregnant?" I said.

"Yes," Marlo said, her blind eyes wide in her face that expressed both desire and surprise.

And at that moment I started thrusting inside Marlo first at a medium speed, and then faster and faster, and all the while Lo's trembling and moaning increased in intensity and she then she started whimpering with pleasure. I kept up that shocking intensity of animal fucking for about two minutes, and I could feel the buildup of my orgasm as a wave, but then I went still faster, fucking my sister with a speed that I wouldn't have thought myself capable of.

And suddenly Lo whimpered more loudly and then her whole body spasmed beneath me as she orgasmed. She opened her mouth in an almost silent scream and her vagina briefly clenched my cock just as my hot seed—with an incredible orgasm like I'd never felt before in my life—poured through me and into Marlo. I kept grunting my relief—"Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!—as I emptied every last bit of my sperm into my sister. Finally, it subsided, as I gave a last sighing groan—"Ohhh."

"I came too," Marlo said simply, and again tears started dripping from her eyes.

I held her again. And then we slept.

****

The rest of the afternoon and night was halfway normal compared to that almost end-of-the-world sex. We were gentle and even almost shy with each other. We took a bath together, made dinner together, snuggled and kissed gently while watching TV, and then got ready for bed. It took until evening for the pot to completely wear off, and we both agreed that Rach had underestimated how strong those pot gummies were. We were already kind of laughing at some of the things we said and did in the heat of passion and because we were high. But we were content.

Marlo wanted me to sleep with her in her bed. Not surprisingly Lo was a little sore after her first sex, and so we decided to wait at least a day or so before even considering intercourse again. But Lo told me that she wanted to take care of all of my sexual needs.

As I spooned Lo and snuggled her, and she smiled in a satisfied way, I said, "Well, sis, I don't think that's really practical, because I'm an 18-year old guy."

"What does that mean?" Lo said, still smiling.

"My needs are pretty frequent."

"How frequent?"

"At least three times a day, and often in the middle of the night."

"Just wake me up," Lo said, "and I'll give you a blow job. I want you to promise me that for at least the next two days you'll give me all of your cum, no matter what time of day or night. No masturbating!"

"I'd feel guilty waking you up for that," I said, although I was starting to wonder if I could get over my guilt.

"I already told you about my twisted fantasy," Lo said with a mischievous smile, "And it would be doing me a favor to make it come true by waking me up with your cock. I know you know this, but since I can't see touch is very important. Having your erection touch my face or be in my mouth helps me feel how much you desire me, how much you love me. Promise? Swear you'll give me all your cum for the next two days and that you won't jerk off at all."

"OK," I said, "I promise."

Then I added, "You know, Lo, I think because we were both virgins and we were really stoned, we probably talked more during sex today than almost anyone in history. But I'm wondering if starting now we'll just have sex without talking as much."

"Probably," Lo said, laughing, and then she yawned, "Wow, even with that nap I'm so tired. I wonder what we could have done today that would do that."

I laughed a little and said, "Good night, sweetie," realizing that we already almost sounded like an old married couple.

I slept surprisingly well until in the middle of the night, but then I had a dream about having sex with Lo, and I woke up with a raging hard on next to my sister. She was clearly sound asleep, and I was about to sneak out into the bathroom to take care of myself when I remembered my promise. Her room has a dimmer light switch, and so I first quietly walked over to it and turned the lights up to half way so that I could see clearly.

Marlo was peacefully sleeping on her side with her face next to the edge of the bed. I couldn't believe she'd fantasized about what I was probably about to do, but I had to admit that it was erotic to me too, because as I realized I was probably going to do it, my cock throbbed and pulsed and I began to tremble a little.

I walked over to Lo, heard her quiet sleep breathing, and looked at her lovely brunette hair and pretty face. I took off my pajamas, revealing my almost angry-looking six and half inch erection. The height of the bed was just about right to put my cock into her mouth from here. Could I really do it?

I took hold of my member, and guided my reddish-purple cock head toward my sister's sleeping mouth. As I was doing that my pre-cum started oozing out as my swollen head was now just an inch from my sister's slightly open mouth with her somewhat full lips.

Yes.

She told me she wanted me to do it, and so I touched my leaking cock head to her lower slip. She stayed asleep, and I could feel her breath on my erection as I started tracing my cock head around my sister's her lower lip, applying my pre-cum to her like lip gloss.

Suddenly Marlo awoke with a start. She jerked her hand up to her mouth and felt my cock there.

"Bro?" She said, a little sleep confused.

"Yes, Lo, open your mouth for me," I said.

"Oh!" Lo said, beginning to sound excited, "You're doing it!"

"Yes, Lo, I'm doing it. Please open your mouth so you can nurse on me."

Lo obeyed and opened her mouth, and I put my swollen leaking glans into my sister's mouth.

"Nurse on it," I said.

Lo started suckling the top of my cock, whimpering slightly.

It felt wonderful, and after a couple of minutes I was breathing heavily. But I realized what I needed to do to release my load.

I said, "Lo, this won't take long, but I need to fuck your mouth now. Is it ok if I hold your head steady? I won't go deep, but I need to go fast."

Marlo, still suckling, nodded her head a little up and down to indicate yes, and moaned, "Mmmmm."

I held the top of her head with one hand and under her chin with the other as I prepared to start thrusting.

"Are you ready?" I said.

"Mmmmm," Lo said, and nodded again, her mouth full of cock.

I started thrusting very fast back and forth into my sister's warm mouth as she kept her lips around my veiny shaft, as I held her head steady for face fucking.

"Mmmmm," she vocalized.

"Good girl," I said urgently, "This won't take long," as I thrust back and forth even more rapidly for another minute.

"Uh!" I grunted, as I could feel my orgasm about to explode, "I'm going to cum in your mouth! Uh! Uhhh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhh. Uh."

I could feel it as my ejaculation shot into Lo's mouth in several spurts. She struggled a bit to keep from choking, and I encouraged her, saying, "Swallow. Yes. Good girl! I'm going to pull out now."

"Ahh!" Lo said, gasping as I pulled my cock out of her mouth."

As her breath steadied, she looked up at me and smiled. She opened her mouth and stuck out her clean tongue to show me that she's swallowed it all, and then said in her pretend girly voice, "I'm a good girl."

"You're a very good girl," I said, laughing a little uncomfortably.

I found her kinky pretending weird and hot at the same time. I got into bed, and curled up against Lo, snuggling her, as she lay on her back.

After a little while, I asked Lo a question that had started to trouble me.

"Lo, is part of the intensity of our attraction for each other that we're brother and sister, even though we're not related by blood. I mean, in a way we're each 'forbidden fruit' to the other."

"You've heard Rachel talking about this, haven't you?" Lo said, and without waiting for an answer continued, saying, "I know 'forbidden fruit' is her way of using a nicer term than incest."

Hearing that word so suddenly shocked me, even though it had been the elephant in the room and all that since the beginning.

"Anyway," Lo said, "yes, part of it is that we're forbidden to each other, which for twisted people like us somehow makes it more desirable. But there's so much more than that for us. I do think we're right for each other. When we work together on my novel we work well together, right?"

"Yeah," I said, "I really like working with you."

"And I can tell you find me really physically attractive. I mean I am kind of pretty, except for my buck teeth—"

"Your teeth are adorable!" I said.

"There you go," Lo said with a buck-toothed smile, "But Rachel has told me even before what happened between us today that I'd already put a spell on you."

"I guess that's true," I said, laughing a little.

"Have I bewitched you, little bro?" Lo said, sounding like a character out of Hogwarts, and then she somehow miraculously reached out a finger and touched me on my nose, as if placing an enchantment on me, even though she can't see.

I was amazed that she could do that (although our faces were so close that apparently she could guess exactly where my nose was). Anyway, I started giggling and had trouble stopping for about a minute because of how true it all was, and yet I didn't quite know what to say, and I was kind of embarrassed and overwhelmed by it. But soon we were quiet and sleepy again, and then we drifted off in each other's arms.