Marlow, England

Story Info
An event in my mature years.
2.8k words
4.37
17.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately at the time of writing I have been unable to get my description of my time in Lagos with Monifa (Abimbola's sister) published, despite revisions, so I have decided to jump a few years ahead.

I ended up "marrying" both sisters shortly before my time in Lagos ended. I moved back to Oslo, briefly, taking my wives with me, before moving to London and then Marlow.

Skip forward several years and Monifa needed hospital treatment due being bothered by old wounds. As she was staying in London for treatment, her sister Abimbola was staying to keep her company while I childminded at home. This was the first time I had been without at least one wife since we married all those years ago. We had 3 children, Anne (18), Georgette (16) and Henry (12). The children hardly knew who their birth mother was. They had grown up with "Mama 'Bola" and "Mama 'Ifa". To them it was normal.

After I'd gone to bed on the first night I felt someone join me. I guessed it was one of the children feeling lonely without her mothers. I was right. It was Anne. Now I still slept naked as I always had done and as Anne snuggled up to me I felt a lot of bare skin, and then hair (you know where). Anne cuddled up tight with her body against mine and her head on my shoulder. I had mixed feelings about that. It felt lovely but it shouldn't be happening. All the children had joined us in bed at times, after nightmares, when feeling ill or when worried about something but they had always snuggled up to one of their mothers. This was so different. I held my arms around her and lay still, worried about moving, with an erection growing under the duvet. I wasn't after sex but it was a reaction to having a naked woman's skin against mine, even if she was my daughter..

Anne started to talk quietly about Mama Ifa and asking about her past injuries. When did they happen? How did they happen? Was it when we were together? What were they? And more. I didn't want to scare her off men and I answered all her questions as quietly and calmly as I could. I told her about her Uncle Anfani in Nigeria and how he had hurt his sister and caused internal injuries, how her grandparents hadn't helped and it wasn't until Mama Bola introduced us that Mama Ifa had left home and moved in with me and that I had paid for treatment. I avoided detailed answers on what the injuries were, saying that it left her bladder weakened and that was why she was in hospital now.

Luckily Anne accepted my answers and seemed to relax against me. That is when a hand brushed against my penis. A moment later it grabbed it then started to explore before grabbing it tight. She told me that she had learnt about "these" at school but she had never touched one before. Then she started to explore the balls and scrotum. She seemed fascinated. I didn't try to stop her. I just let her satisfy her curiosity. Once she had done that she then held me as she fell asleep. It took me a long time to sleep but when I did I had a wonderful dream about how I had taught my wives about men and how to satisfy them. When I woke in the morning I felt full of vigour. More so than I had for months of worry about Monifa's health. Anne had returned to her room.

I went down to the kitchen for my normal light breakfast of Norwegian goat cheese on crispbread and a large coffee. There was Anne making breakfast for her siblings. She turned from the worktop when she heard me approach, smiled and wished me a good morning. Nothing seemed to have changed. As she was cooking I agreed to have an English fry up. I'd have a light lunch instead. We all sat at the breakfast table missing 'Bola and 'Ifa. Anne got me to tell the others about Mama Ifa's injuries. They were all old enough to know a sanitised version of what happened to one of their mothers. She was only a few months older than Anne when it happened, which I pointed out. There were a few questions that I again answered age appropriately for a 12 year old. I could have told the girls a bit more but I didn't think Henry was old enough.

The day passed normally. I took the children by boat to The Ferry at Cookham for lunch, where we ate well. So much for a light lunch. The boat trip and lunch kept them occupied for much of the day. All was as back to normal as it could be with the women missing. No one asked me any more about Mama Ifa's injuries, just how she was doing in hospital.

That evening we had a light meal (at last) and went to bed early.

Again Anne joined me and snuggled up as before. I was just dozing a little when Anne started to stroke me in assorted sensitive places, including my erection and balls. I quietly asked why she was doing that and she said she wanted to thank me for saving Mama Ifa and had looked up on the internet how to thank a man who you loved. It occurred to me that the search engine wouldn't have distinguished between a child's love of her parent or the love between unrelated adults.

I was getting really turned on. Then I found one of my hands being directed to her mons and pushed downward. I started to move my fingers in alternating firm and gentle circles over her clitoris and labia. Soon Anne's hips were moving about and her breathing was becoming harsher. I lent over and started to lick and suck her breasts while a finger slipped into the wetness between her lips and massaged in time with the rest of my movements. Suddenly there was a spamming gyrating uncontrollable thrusting as Anne climaxed. I continued gently until she lay passive and panting by my side, her hand resumed on my penis, but now they were gentle half hearted movements by someone totally exhausted.

I was still fully aroused and wondering what Anne had in mind before being incapacitated by her orgasm. All movement stopped and Anne again snuggled up to me. She whispered, as she fell asleep, that she never imagined that it would be like that. I lay there wondering what I had done to my darling daughter and at the same time feeling a huge unrequited lust. When I was sure she was sound asleep I gently wriggled out from under her and masturbated while at her side. After creeping to my bathroom to clean up I slipped back into position with Anne and fell asleep.

Anne was still there in the morning. She looked up into my eyes and smiled the knowing smile that said she knew she hadn't been dreaming.

We needed to talk. I asked her how she felt about last night. She was both ecstatically happy about what happened and upset that she hadn't done the same for me. She told me that she had tried masturbating previously but didn't think much of it. I explained that when she finds a man and they want to make love, to ensure that he doesn't just want to satisfy his lust but wants, more than anything, to bring her pleasure. It is possible for a woman to experience anything between heaven and hell during sex and that between them a couple must try to keep at the better end of that scale. She asked me whether I minded that she fell asleep instead of satisfying me as she had intended. I assured her that it was fine. I was just very happy that her first sexual experience had been so satisfying. She perked up a bit and asked me whether I thought she was beautiful. Yes, I did. I said I had always found her beautiful but now seeing a lot more of her I could see that she had a real womanly beauty that had previously been hidden from me. She was very happy when she went to get her clothes and then shower in the family bathroom, wrapped in a robe she borrowed from her parents' room.

News from the hospital that day was that Monifa's operation had gone well and she needed to take things easy for a while (as expected). She hadn't got up and walked yet but was sitting without too much discomfort.

That night I was expecting a visit from Anne. I didn't know whether she would just want to cuddle or whether she would want a repeat of the night before. She arrived, as expected and cuddled up. She told me that she had been thinking about what I told her about how sex can be heaven or hell or anything in between. I had also said that it was very important that the man in her life wanted what was best for her and put her pleasure first. She said that she knew such a man. It was me. Please, please, please would I teach her how to make love properly and how to reach heaven again.

Of course I wasn't a newcomer to teaching young ladies the secrets of good sex but this was different. This was my daughter. My beautiful 18 year old virgin daughter who risked a painful and highly unpleasant deflowering if she found the wrong man. I decided that it was in her best interests to have a wonderful first time. Yes, I would do it.

When we had the house rebuilt internally we ensured the master suite was soundproofed from the rest of the house. It even had a separate ventilation system. It would have been bad enough if the children heard their parents "at it" but imagine what the others would have thought if they heard me and Anne together. I went to the main door, clicked it closed and locked it. I then returned to the bed as my erection grew and Anne's excited smile grew bigger.

We lay together on the bed and I gave my first bit of advice. What you see on the internet is not necessarily true but sometimes you can find something useful anyway, like the way she was turning me on last night. First though, in a loving relationship it is normal to start with kissing and cuddling. They are a pleasure in themselves and get the sexual changes in your body started ready for later. And so that is what we did, deep passionate kissing. My hands started to roam and she followed suit. Then I moved down, kissing my way down to and around her breasts before spiralling in on her nipples. One hand was stroking her tummy and then along her inner thighs. Her legs parted slightly, making the caressing easier. Gradually my hand focused more and more on her genitals, guided by the movements and sounds coming from Anne. My hand rested for a moment on her labia before checking how wet she was. Very. I slid a finger into her opening. It entered easily as I commenced massaging, including now the g spot.

Anne was caressing me and sizing up my penis. The process felt really good.

I decided it would be best if Anne had an orgasm before I entered her. I continued to massage, stroke, suck and lick as my penis became harder and strained against its own skin. I'm not particularly large but enough to be a worry for a young lady that had never felt a penis between her legs. It took longer for Anne to orgasm this time. Maybe because she had done so the day before or maybe it was the nerves about first time sex. When she did I felt her spasms on my finger. I only gave her a moment to recover before I was over her and pressed as far as I could easily go. I continued to kiss her and tease the breast I could reach while supporting myself with one hand.

A small thrust and I was in. A couple more and I was all the way. I stopped for a moment. We continued kissing as Anne got used to the feeling of something inside her before getting into rhythm and enjoying the sensation of a firm fit. I could tell from the sounds she was making and the look of her face that she was enjoying the experience. It was her reactions that helped me enjoy the session myself as although it was feeling great the lingering thought that I was defiling my own daughter was limiting my enjoyment. Anne was obviously getting to a point near to another orgasm and then loosing it.

This happened a few times so I contorted myself a bit and started to suckle a breast. In no time at all she was thrashing about in a powerful set of contractions. The pent up feelings of the near misses were adding to her pleasure. All the vaginal contractions and wild movements brought on my long built up orgasm and I started a massive pumping operation into her previously unused vagina. As we came down from our plateaux we held each other close and kissed gently. It took an age before I shrank enough to slide out, together with a mass of sticky fluid. I keep a box of tissues by the bed for just this sort of eventuality and gave the sheet a quick wipe to get rid of the worst before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning I woke to find Anne snuggled tightly against me. It hadn't been a weird dream. I wiggled away from her before going to the bathroom to freshen up. I came back with a warm cloth to give Anne a wipe down, during which she rolled onto her back. That made things easier and afforded me an excellent view. She is a lovely shade of permanently tanned light brown, thanks to her Norwegian and Nigerian parentage. Her nipples are almost black, her areolae are like dark chocolate and just visible between her slightly parted labia was a line of bright pink. That was too tempting. I decided that I would lick her clean. I licked all around her vulva and then started within it.

Between inner and outer lips each side before exploring between then. By now Anne was gently responding to my ministrations but didn't seem to be awake. Once between her inner lips I intensified my efforts. There was a taste of sex mingled with a slight taste of blood. Delightful. I concentrated for a while on the sensitive end of the urethra, which opened up her lips beautifully. I then explored her perineum before probing her opening. Now there was a definite rocking movement below me. I moved up to her clitoris, which was now standing to attention and peeking from its cover. At first touch there was a thrust of the hips, two hands landed on the back of my head, pushing me towards my target and a loud moan filled the room. I continued like that while the pelvic movements became more intense.

As I felt that she was approaching orgasm I slipped two fingers into her and started to vigorously massage her G spot. The world seemed to explode around me. My fingers were nearly crushed. I felt so happy for Anne but had also made myself as hard and randy as I had been for ages. I climbed up to Anne's breasts and as I suckled her engorged nipples I asked whether she wanted me to go in. She vigorously nodded and in I slipped. Her sheath was firm, gripping and very wet. I started to thrust to my full length and then all the way back. This was heavenly. Feeling that I wouldn't last long I held back and suggested a new position. Anne's first experience of different sexual positions. I slid round and penetrated from the side. My upper thigh was now rubbing her clitoris with each thrust. I could see and hear that she was close to another orgasm. I tried to hold on but failed when she again started spasming. We felt so close as we came together. We lay entwined for a while and I asked Anne how she liked her first time. She was glowing with excitement as she said that she had been to heaven and back several times since I locked the door and was looking forward to our next time together. So was I.