Marooned 01

Story Info
Marooned on an island with a co-worker after an incident.
4.4k words
4.38
39.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note : Just another story I picked up from watching some movies. It always intrigued me what two culturally different people would get up to... Of course, it is just a fantasy, and everyone is over 18...

~~~

It was a classical Robinson Crusoe stranding on an island in the middle of nowhere. And while that brave soul had nobody to converse with, I was left on an island with a particularly beautiful woman who was less than compatible with me...

Things all started when we held our annual pre-summer holidays on a motor-yacht. The company we rented from explained to us that their machines had the latest mod-con navigation systems, which basically meant they would program our route for us on the yacht's master computer, and it would steer and driver itself according to the route that was planned for it. That meant no crew, which was what we wanted.

Our office consisted of twenty workers. eleven women and nine men. Four of the women decided not to come with us, while two of the men, the married ones, decided it would do their marriage no good if they took a week-long trip, holed up with around half-a-dozen nubile women. I pitied them. We all decided that it would be a week's partying, and if nature took its course, we all would comply.

So it was that the fourteen of us decided to book the Santa Cruzeira motor-yacht for an up-the-coast cruise around the remotest parts of Brazil. We would meander around the outskirts of the Amazon basin, where the river flowed into the sea amidst a plethora of islands.

Things went really bad from the outset. Well, at least for me. On the very first night, while partying below decks, (due to the rain) I had decided to take a breather on the deck, which I was hoping would be empty at that time of night. The ball had not really started rolling, but I had eyed Cassandra leeringly, who was swinging her tiny tits in a provocative way, white shirt all drenched and her brown long nipples practically begging to be sucked. I had grabbed my groin in a forbidden show of lust, and she gyrated her hips, poking out her long tongue around her lips. Instant Karma. I thought however that it would be quite imprudent of me to take the first step, so I took it easy, laying off the beer and pot that was in plentiful abundance.

On the deck I lit a cigarette, and hearing a noise, looked behind me, only to see Emma walking towards me. Damn, it would have to be Emma. Let's say that things were not really fine and dandy between me and her. Both employed on the same day, she was a bitch-queen-of-the-office type of girl who could make tulips look ugly. Her walk, clothes, make-up, and work were always touted as being the best in the office, but truth be told, nobody really respected her at all.

Oh, she was hot and desirable enough for any hot-blooded male, or female, come to it.

I could see that she had a rolled joint in her hand, drawing deeply on it, and chugging back the wine. This loosened her 'Holier than thou' attitude to me, and we found that we could string a few phrases at each other without sniping or snapping. I guess it was the dope and the drink opening her up.

She lay beside me on the red-leather lounge at the back of the boat, separated only by the large plastic drinks-cooler, now only filled with ice-water, smoking and actually asking me why her colleagues didn't like her.

"I don't have any real friends you know" she said "just colleagues whom I absolutely have to talk to in the course of the day."

It all happened at that moment. A freak wave hit the leading edge of the yacht and we were thrown up, cooler and all, a few feet into the air. Enough height to have the boat slide from under us and throwing us on the sloping back edge of the yacht. I tried to grab at the chrome railing but it was out of my reach and as I was sliding down into the water saw Emma hit the bottom of the slope with her head, knocking her out. The red smear left behind was quickly cleaned by the next wave, and with a rising sense of panic, I saw the girl face-down in the water, starting to sink.

I swam to her, fearing for her life but was relieved to note that she was only knocked out. I turned to the boat, shouting myself hoarse. Alas, there was no-one on deck apart from us two at that moment, and at the rate the party was going, it wouldn't be until noon tomorrow that we would be missed.

I treaded water, holding Emma's head above the waves, wondering for a moment whether there would be sharks in that particular corner of the world. Something bumped against my head and I nearly screamed, but it was only the water-cooler bobbing on the waves. At first, I kicked it away, only to spend a lot of energy in going back for it. I realised that it was three-quarters full of water, a liquid that would serve us well if we were to survive in that hostile environment. I knew the sun would beat upon us mercilessly.

I draped Emma as well as I could on the chest. I ripped the bottom part of my shirt into a serviceable bandage and bound her head. At best, it would stop the bleeding. As I finished, I could not help looking at her in the bright moonlight.

Her white shirt was obviously soaked through, as was her thin bra, swept aside by the force of our crashing into the water, with the effect that one of her breasts had slipped out, pale and beautiful in the dark light. She had large brown nipples, totally erect because of the cold. I decided to slip her breast back in her clothing, but not before hefting it in my hand and running my thumb over the brown nub, hard as steel.

Even unconscious, she must have felt me and she groaned, moving her head slightly. Guiltily I removed my thumb and put her breast back in her clothes.

I thanked what kind of gods elected to chuck the cooler in the water with us as it made for a very good flotation device. I also laid my head on the cool plastic as I was thoroughly exhausted with my efforts. I held on to Emma from her armpits, and looping my arms through the handle, decided it was a pretty solid fit, before succumbing to a deep sleep.

My slumber was abruptly broken by Emma, who was trashing around and seriously threatening to crack open the ice-box and lose our precious water.

"Help, help" she screamed. "I can't swim."

"Relax" I shouted, trying to get through her panicked haze "Shut the fuck up. All you need to do is just stop and shut up!"

She was unaccustomed to being talked to in that way, and promptly was shocked into silence. Her hands on the handle were a death grip, and I was afraid she might snap them off.

"Look, all you got to do is relax. Hold on to the handles, but only lightly. Your body is buoyant, you won't sink. I promise."

She breathed deeply, relaxing some of her tightness. I sighed with relief. It was only then that I had slept through the night and the sun was well into its' arc in the sky. I looked at my waterproof chrono, seeing that it was already nine.

"What the fuck happened anyway? Why are we here? Where's the boat?" she asked.

"We were making out on the lounge" I lied to her, "and a freak wave threw us up in the air and over the transom. Thank the stars we have this ice-cooler to hold on to."

"We were making out? That's not even possible!" she replied haughtily.

"Surprising what some pot and wine will do to you huh?" I hinted.

"I can't believe it. Me and you eh?"

"Yep, nice big nipples, and I really like the way your pussy felt without panties. Nice, big fat and bald. How did you get it so smooth?"

"Okay, no need to rub it in" she replied. "I don't like wearing panties. Smoothness comes from electro-depilation."

"Nice, really nice. Well, I tell you what. We are in a big fucking mess." I told her.

At that point she felt the bandage and touched her brow, wincing in the process. I told her that she had hit her head badly, and I was worried that she would drown before I got to her. I also pointed out how much I had shouted to grab attention. I exaggerated a bit about saving her. I thought it would help ease matters a little.

We fell silent after a while, understanding what a dilemma we were in. The yacht owners had told us they had programmed a course far and away from prying eyes and ships. The chance of being rescued was, at best, very slim. In all probability, we would die here, and nobody would be any wiser as to what had happened. The guys and girls on the yacht would probably catch some heat for our disappearance, but inevitably, knowing nothing, they could not be held to blame.

I looked up at the sun, a big ball of fire slowly stewing us, and ducked my head beneath the waves to keep my head cool. That wasn't an option with Emma's fear of the water, so I suggested she pull her shirt over her head.

"Look, I know you don't like it, but, in truth, it is the sensible way to do things. Unless you cover your-head, you'll fry. Sunstroke isn't too kind on your fair skin."

"It's just that I'll be practically naked. The bra is white, or transparent in the water." she replied.

"True, but would you rather I perv on your tits and keep you safe, or have an agonizing pain all through your body? I can't do sacrifices to save you. Can't you see you wouldn't last long?" I said.

She finally relented and nodded her acceptance. I took care not to touch her as I raised her wet top and draped it over her head. I kept her shoulders covered too as they were already reddening up.

"There you go" I soothed her. "Barely visible bra. And it's not as if I have never seen breasts you know."

"True...but being a co-worker. You know, office rules...hell, what am I saying? The office is a zillion miles away! And we were getting juicy you said." she smiled sadly.

After a while, I nodded off to sleep, lulled by the bouncing motion of the waves and the heat of the relentless sun. I woke up at dusk, totally parched. There was no way we could drink unless Emma released her grip on the handles. I explained slowly to her what she needed to do to transfer her hands to my back, and then only touching.

This she did with extreme slowness, deathly afraid of slipping under water. Once the precarious hold was there, I cracked open the cooler, sighing with relief as I realized it was full of bottled water in ice. No wonder it sat low on the surface. I pulled a bottle out, quickly closing the lid in case salt water got into the packed slivers of icy coolness.

Emma snailed her way back to the cooler, and I grinned at her in the fading light. At least the water would keep us from instant death. I figured that if I read correctly, there were about twenty bottles.... one a day would keep us around three weeks. Unless we were eaten by sharks. As for food, it was simple. We didn't have any. I took a slug, and passed the bottle to the girl, amazingly still radiant and beautiful despite this ordeal, and of course, the bandage. She sipped sparingly and closed it tightly, before handing it to me. I stuck it in my shorts pocket, closing the zipper on it firmly. It wouldn't do to lose even a precious drop.

"Listen, why don't you grab some shut eye? I'll keep a close watch on you. Losing you would be a tragedy now. I'll hold you."

Her tenderness and helplessness in this situation made my heart go out to her. Funny how a bad situation changes people.

"OK" she said, laying her head on the cooler. "At least it isn't cold."

She was out like a light, and as she floated to the surface stomach upwards, I could not help but look at her beautiful breasts, nipples straining at the transparent covering of her bra. My eyes slipped to the shorts, where the material had shifted, and once again I could see her beautiful, fat pussy, beads of water clinging to the silky smoothness.

I could not believe it. Stranded miles out from nowhere, and I was getting a hard-on. I averted my eyes, although honestly, I strayed a bit. Finally, after touching the bare skin for a while, I pulled the shorts to cover her modestly.

The night passed slowly, and the weather conspired to make our watery home warm and calm. Finally the dawn began breaking, and I woke Emma to have my turn at a nap. I had to admit that I was dead tired.

"Can I have drink? I'm parched." she asked.

I gave her the bottle and she drank deeply, leaving a third in the bottom. She urged me to drink it off, but I only sipped a little at it. I put it back into the safety of the pocket once again. Finally, after draping my shirt over my head, I rested my head on the plastic coolness of our savior, the water-cooler.

I guess an hour must have passed when the girl shook me violently.

"Jim, Jim, wake up.... I think they've found us, there's somebody shooting a cannon to alert us!"

I was awake in a moment. Saved. I looked here and there and took off my shirt and struggled to make it seen by waving. After all, we made very poor targets, and the swells were high enough to hide us in them.

After some time, approximately half an hour, I realized that sound were not cannons, but the booming of surf on the rocks, or reefs. My heart leapt with joy as I realized that we could be safe after all.

"Listen, those sounds aren't cannons or warning shots. That's the sound of the waves pounding on the rocks or the reef or whatever. We have got a good chance of coming out of this alive."

Emma blanched. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God....I can barely swim. I'm going to drown." To my dismay, she started crying.

"Listen to me dammit. We'll live. You'll live to a hundred and have many babies" I encouraged her.

She smiled through her tears. "I can't have babies."

"Course you can. It's as simple as pie to make 'em." I smiled back.

"I can't. My tubes are tied." she laughed.

At that moment I simply had no answer. So I shrugged. "You can still enjoy trying! Come on, I'm trying to break the ice here."

A louder boom issued through the air, warning us that we were close to the shore. As the swells pushed us up, I could see land. Land! If we could make it through the treacherous reef, for it was a reef, there was a good chance we would find civilization.

"Here's how we are going to do this. I want you to climb on my back. Shh. no excuses. Climb on my back. I will lie on the cooler and let the current carry us in. I will steer with my legs. It won't take more than two minutes."

She relented and moved on towards me, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"That's for courage and luck." she said.

We needed the luck, I mused, as Emma made her way on to my back, which was broad enough for a slight girl like her. I looped my arms through the cooler's handles and pressed it closely to my chest. I didn't want to lose this. The water was precious, and anyway, if we did land on a rock, it would save us being killed outright. Within a minute or two, the sea started getting angry, and we were bobbing here and there with the ebb and flow of the tide.

Suddenly a huge wave struck us from behind and sent us tumbling onto the jagged reef. I knew we were done for. If we splattered on to the white coral, we would be torn apart by the razor edge calcium deposits. I noticed a calmer inlet and started steering for it....

"Kick! Kick as hard as you can! Make for that calmer bit."

"I can't kick" she replied "the water's pulling my shorts off."

I swore as I saw we were nearly sliding past the inlet.

"Dammit, fuck your shorts. Kick if you want to live!"

Emma responded by splashing her feet too, and we nearly made it without mishap when I suddenly heard her exclaim in surprise.

"I must have hit something." she shouted.

With fear adding to my strength we made it to where we could stand up in the sand, legs wobbling with misuse. I turned to Emma who was looking down at herself, totally nude from the waist down, with bright blood bubbling from the large tear she had in her upper thigh, close to her hips. Without a sound she rolled her eyes and fainted from shock and pain.

So close, we were so close to getting through unscathed. I picked her up from the water and ran to the nearest trees, thirty yards away. I laid her in the shade while I examined her leg. She had ripped it open on the coral, full of poisonous polyps. I nearly cried at the futility of it all. Was I to be left alone?

I tore the shirt off my back, and after removing my precious utility knife turned the belt around her thigh and fastened it hard, in a tourniquet. That staunched the bleeding. With my fingers I dug deep into the open wound, removing the polyps stuck inside. One was stuck to the flesh, and I had to use the knife to slice open the resistant skin.

Looking up, I pinpointed the ice-cooler, dashed to it, and brought a bottle of water, with which I bathed the wound. I sucked on the wound, drawing blood and presumably, poison, and spat it out to the side. Finally, I rinsed my shirt with another bottle of water, and tearing it into strips, bound the wound. There was no more I could do, I thought, as I looked at her, legs splayed open wide, privates shouting to the world. She did have a nice pussy, I thought perversely.

I covered her with some leaves that were as big as my car. I hoped she would live. I knew she would struggle to walk if she survived, but that would be a small price to pay.

I stood up and looked around. The land we had hit seemed to be big enough, although I could only see the ends to the East and West. It was quieter to the East, and I thought that we could have done with a bit of luck and landed there. The first fifty yards were covered in a beautifully fine sand, but then the tree-line started, heavy with coconuts and other fruit. I sighed with relief as I realized we would not starve. Eventually I sat back down, and forming the giant leaves into a pillow, drifted off to sleep.

I woke up before the girl, urgent with the need to relieve myself. That wasn't a problem in the water, I recalled. When I was done, I walked over to the makeshift bed and tried to shake her awake.

She was all groggy with pain, face flushed, probably with a fever. She asked where we had finished up.

"It's ok babe. We hit the reef too fast, and you probably hit the reef when we tumbled. I had to cleanup and bind the wound. It was quite deep and there were polyps in it. Potentially poisonous, but I think I got them all out. You might have a fever because of the wound...you need to take it easy ok?"

At that point she felt her leg and noticed that she had no shorts on. I saw her flinch visibly.

"I'm naked.... I'm naked...." she kept repeating.

"It's okay.... calm down. you said you lost your shorts in the water. There's nothing to hide Emma. The wound is practically close to your hip lines. I was practically staring your little bunny in the face while I sucked the poison from you. I rested my cheeks for long minutes on it. There's nothing to be ashamed of, or embarrassed."

"That's fine for you to say so. You're wearing those shorts. Please, do me a favor and see if the tide brought my shorts along with it."

I reluctantly agreed and after covering her again, went in search of the shorts. I looked here and there but could find no evidence at all. Meanwhile, a good amount of sand had gotten into my shorts, and I took them off, rinsing them on the sea. I knew the salt would make them chafe, so it was imperative we find a river or a brook.

I decided that the warmth was good on my naked ass and walked to our area.

"GOD! Don't tell me you lost yours too." she asked.

"Nope. The sand was chafing at my thighs, and when I removed them, the warm sun felt good. And seeing that I did not find your shorts, I elected to be like you. Naked."

She groaned again, but mostly out of her predicament. "Pain-killers would be nice." she remarked, her eyes still on my crotch area.

"Yeah well, I can't do anything about that. I can hold your hand until the pain passes. You're going to have a pretty rough couple of days." I said, as I put my hand on her forehead, hot to the touch.

12