All Comments on 'Marooned 01'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

I love it. May they be lost forever together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wrong category unless I missed the Erotic Couplings part. Interesting story tho. I hope the next part is better.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

I like your writing style....it's very easy to read. The premise is good but this guy being a total horn dug seems excessive and the bouncing back and forth between realistic survival mode and him being a corny asshole is jarring. I really feel sorry for the girl as she is not likely to survive her wound, no matter how well he cleaned it, without antibiotics. I just hope he isn't going quietly insane with his Gilligan Island fantasy.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great start to a lost at sea love story. Hope there is more to come. Well done 5++stars

AkroyninilchikAkroyninilchikover 2 years ago

I like the story... But after reading the comments... I notice that you just left it there!!! WHY??? Please finish the story....

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

Good storyline so far. I certainly hope there’s more to cum…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

texstertexsterover 1 year ago
Chapter 2 in the works?

Some interesting character building here, would be a shame to let it go to waste! Hope further chapters are in the works…would like to see where you’re planning to go!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...