Marooned 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was starting to feel the heat, and promptly removed the large leaves which were giving her privacy.

"To hell with it", she said, as she removed the covering.

She shuddered when she saw the amount of blood that had seeped through the shirt strips already.

"Thank you for saving me. You could have easily let me go back there. It's only thanks to you I'm alive." she said shyly.

"I wouldn't have let you go for all the money in the world babe. I bent over and kissed her on the cheeks. Let's get you all better first, then we'll talk. Thankfully it's summer, so we don't have any problems with cold nights. I don't know about you, but I'm mighty hungry. So I'll be doing some foraging for nuts and fruits ok?"

"Yeah, ok. Don't be too long or go too far away will you? We don't know what we'll find here."

I thought to myself that we wouldn't find too many people or animals around. Or not the large carnivorous ones anyway. Not if it was an island. Surely, they would have eaten each other?

After washing the belt in the sea, marveling at the amount of blood it had soaked in, I tried my hand at climbing the tall coconut trees with it. It hadn't seemed too difficult on Discovery Channel, so it was with no amount of surprise that I managed to do it quite quickly. Cutting the coconuts was a different proposition altogether though. I DID have my utility knife, but a wrong cut made the knife slip out of my hands and onto the sand far below.

I swore as I realized I would have to go down for it again. Pausing for a rest, I looked up, only to be rendered speechless by the beautiful vista spread out below me. We were on an island indeed. It seemed to be a largish one, although I could not gauge exactly how big. In the middle of it there was this huge mist resting, and I thought that it could only be produced by a waterfall. That was the best news so far. Food aplenty, and water also available.

Further to the north stood what looked like small rolling hills before they too vanished into the water. I thought more about the situation, and then it hit me. Why on Earth would I want to get away from here? We were stuck in a veritable paradise. True, the injured woman lying on the ground below me wasn't exactly my best friend, but I am sure that in time we would come to like each other. Emma really was beautiful. She was younger than me, courageous, and willing to learn. I had seen her naked, I was still without any clothes on, and chances would conspire to get us to know each other better. Actually, not knowing each other's inside world made for a more interesting relationship.

We had loads of food to eat, and water to drink. I would see how to go about in making a little cabin.

We would want for nothing. I had no relatives to speak of, or money left behind. If anything, I owed a sizeable mortgage on my apartment. I didn't need to be rescued... I didn't want to be rescued. I'm sure that if we thought this out quietly, we would both be happy. Sure, there would be pretty poor entertainment, no reading material or anything to while away the evenings, not even a radio, but I was pretty sure we would be too tired from the day's work to do anything but sleep.

I looked down on an impulse, straight into Emma's upturned face, smiling at me. She waved, still sprawling obscenely naked from the waist downwards on the sand. I waved back, shaking my body, and my dick, in the process. Even from this height I saw that she was blushing, and I laughed at the incongruity of it all.

Sighing, I started to make my way down again to pick up my knife. Surely there had to be a better way to cut coconuts?

12