Marooned Ch. 03

Story Info
Passions finally surface for Graham and Laura.
3.4k words
4.43
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finding a spot inland that seemed to offer better shelter from the elements, Laura and Graham decided to setup a slightly more established camp there, figuring that sleeping underneath a life raft would never do long-term. It had been nearly two weeks now since the storm had washed them ashore on the island, and there had been no sign of any kind of help coming their way whatsoever. The days were long and hot, spent avoiding each other. The nights were often cold, and invariably felt even longer, as they were conscious of the heat radiating off the other lying only a few inches away. When the wind wasn't blowing the silence was deafening, making each of them aware of the steady rhythm of their breathing, heavy in the darkness. The only light that could be seen was from the ethereal glow cast by the moon that sat among the millions of stars, appearing larger than it ever did in the city. No ships ever passed by, no planes ever flew overhead, and there appeared to be no other land as far as the eye could see.

The patch of land they'd settled on was in a natural clearing against a large formation of rock, offering better protection from the rainfall that occasionally battered the island. There were two large trees that stood about six feet apart, providing a strong framework to build round, and Graham had started to dig out a narrow trench around them, in which he could place some sturdy upright branches to meetup with the structure of the trees above. Laura had retrieved some vines to bind them all together, and had started to weave some bamboo canes together in order to line the walls of their dwelling. It was still a work in progress, but their home was certainly beginning to take some shape.

Tensions were still running high between the two castaways though, despite the fact they were now making their best efforts to work as a team. Their brief sexual encounter had not really brought them any closer together, in fact if anything, it had made things even more awkward between them, as they were now both fully aware of the attraction they felt towards each other, and the complications that it implied. But they couldn't deny how good it felt when they both reached their orgasms, greedily drinking in the pleasure on each other's faces. A guilty pleasure. A pleasure that would inevitably surface again.

One afternoon, sweaty and covered in dirty smudges, Laura decided to go for a swim, needing to cool off a bit from their strenuous labour. It was quite a blustery day, but the tropical sun was still beating down on them severely, and the parts of the island they'd explored so far had presented no other sources of water except the small stream they drank from. So, taking herself off, she stood on the soft white sand, enjoying the feel of it between her toes. Slowly she peeled her shorts off, wriggling her hips so they fell freely to the sand. Her hands grasped her vest top that was sticking to her, pulling it up over her head as she extended her arms out, enjoying the stretch on her tired muscles. Stripped down to her swimwear, the warm breeze felt cool against her hot, damp skin. She walked into the sea at the far end of the beach near the rocks, and the crisp, cold water felt good on her body, immediately cooling down her skin and relaxing her senses. She allowed it to wash over her, as if to wash away all her cares and worries, and for a few moments she completely forgot about her life on the other side of the world.

Laura was a well-travelled girl. Her home was in Ireland, but her career as an international flight attendant took her all over the place, often allowing her to spend a couple of days here and a couple of days there on stopovers, sometimes lengthened by extreme delays. It was one of these extended stopovers that had landed her in the Soloman Islands, giving her a whole day at her leisure to look around and soak up the surroundings. She decided to pass the time by taking a boat trip to one of the smaller neighbouring islands, but it turned out to be a big mistake of course, as the boat was blown into the eye of a terrible freak storm, eventually stranding her on this remote island with Graham as the only other survivor.

But was it such a big mistake after all? She'd survived, and potentially escaped a nonexistent marriage, only to end up in a tropical paradise with a handsome stranger, who, despite their clashes and grievances, was growing on her more and more each day. He brought a vivid excitement to her life, and she liked it. But she wasn't going to let her thoughts and confusions get the better of her for the time being, and submerged herself completely in the waves to try and dispel any feelings she knew she shouldn't be having.

Now, it just so happened that Graham was also having similar thoughts on that day, and, unable to cast Laura out of his mind, he decided to follow her down to the beach, keeping a safe distance so as not to be seen. He had caught her looking at him several times that morning as he worked shirtless in the sun, and recalling the hungry look in her eyes was beginning to turn him on, as hard as he tried to deny it. He knew he liked her; he knew that from the first time he ever saw her on the boat. But he also knew he shouldn't.

He couldn't help himself though. There was something about her that just drew him to her, and he was slowly coming to understand her more and more. For somebody who appeared quite laid-back, she did worry quite a bit, and he knew that their current predicament wasn't helping. Her anxious questions, though still constant, no longer vexed him, and he found himself wanting to reassure and comfort her. He knew that his own crabby attitude towards her couldn't just be put down to their current situation, but also the fact that she was pure sin, and he was certainly no Saint.

Graham observed Laura swimming, having unintentionally stopped behind some bushes, obscuring him from her view. He felt like a bit of a peeping Tom, which was not his usual style at all, but he was seduced by her, admiring her wonderful body in its splendour as she dipped in and out of the waves, sometimes standing up to try and tie back her hair in a makeshift ponytail, her full breasts looking like they were ready to spill from the bikini top as she did so, before she plunged back into the water. Graham could feel his cock begin to thicken, becoming more aroused by the sight of her, and was half-tempted to pleasure himself as he watched, but uninvited voyeurism was not really his thing.

However, he was very glad that he'd decided to follow her, after what happened next. Laura was a strong, competent swimmer, so Graham began to worry when she suddenly seemed to be struggling, disappearing under the water for a little too long between some of her strokes. Her head was barely breaking the surface long enough for her to catch her breath, before another wave dragged her under. He tried to figure out what was wrong for a moment, before he realised the cause of her peril. She'd got caught in a rip current, and it was dragging her out to sea.

Graham sprinted forward onto the beach, frantically trying to determine the course of the current. He could see she was losing strength as she tried to fight against it, her arms flailing in her panicked state, and further out from the shore, the waves were getting more violent and ferocious, which could have created fatal consequences if he didn't act fast. He could just about make out the flow of the current. It was only quite a narrow channel, but she was stuck right in the middle of it, and was already about a hundred yards out from the waterline. And with each passing minute, that distance was increasing.

"Laura!" Graham cried, as he ran into the sea, slightly to the left of the current. "Laura, don't panic!"

He made it out almost as far as her, and could barely feel the surface beneath his feet, as he raised his arms, waving them above his head, trying to catch her attention as he called to her. "Try and swim towards me, sideways to the shore," he shouted, doing his best to gesticulate his directions. She could just about make out what he was saying above the roaring of the waves as they crashed over her head, and attempted to turn her body towards him, swimming horizontally against the current, her muscles burned from the fight of keeping her head above water. Graham swam forwards, but still couldn't quite reach her, fearing that if he went too far he would get caught in the current too and wouldn't be able to save her. Finding a stable footing on a rock, he stretched his arms towards her as she was just a few feet away, and using the last of her strength she gave one final push, managing to take hold of his hand, as he pulled her into the safety of his arms.

Putting his arm around her shaking body, they managed to make their way back to shallower water, but Laura struggled to move her limbs properly, now in shock and having used all her energy to survive. Graham was now only waist deep, and, feeling how weak she had become, hooked his free arm beneath her knees lifting her, she burrowed into his chest as he carried her back to the beach. He took her up onto safe, dry land, almost underneath the palms, and placed her down carefully on the soft sand. She looked up at him, breathing heavily, fear turning her eyes a stormy grey.

"Are you alright?" he asked, mirroring the exact moment that she'd ever spoken to him for the first time. "Jesus Christ Laura, are you trying to get yourself killed?" The panic he felt at seeing her struggling in the sea turned to an angry kind of relief now she was safe.

"Yeah, because you would like that, it would make your life easier!" she shot back. Her heart rate and breathing, that had just started to settle, began to race, and the feeling of gratitude swiftly morphed into indignation.

"Why the fuck would you think that? Why would I ever want to get rid of you?" Graham said, his voice becoming almost a whisper on the last question. Pushing the hair back from her face, he looked more intently into her eyes.

"You don't?" Laura queried softly, reaching her hand up to his face, needing bolstered by the innocent touch.

"No," he reassured her, while he ran his finger lightly down her cheek. He pulled back, until the palm of his hand met with the back of hers, cupping her hand in his. Then, in almost perfect unison, they moved into each other until their lips made contact. With the first contact, it was like a dam had been broken, and the pent-up need exploded free. This was not a sweet, reserved kiss. It was raw and brutal, committed with such certainty, as if the two of them had been willing it to happen for a long time. Perhaps they had, if they were being really honest.

The frenzied passion and the taste of Laura's moans on his lips, soon had Graham moving his hand further down her body, cupping her full breast firmly as their mouths clashed and hungrily consumed the others, tongues dueling and embracing in a fierce fight. Laura reached around his neck, running her fingers through his wet hair before gripping it tightly and pulling him frantically down onto her, as she immediately felt her body respond with the tell-tale slickness developing between her legs. She gasped as Graham began to kiss around her neck, the feeling of his lips against the delicate skin there caused goosebumps to break out over her body. A body that was currently squirming beneath him, rejoicing in the feel of a man on her again after so long. And not just any man. A man she had secretly been craving and fantasizing about ever since they arrived on the island. And she wasn't the only one who had been craving this either.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Graham said, "why have we not done this before?"

"I thought you hated me," Laura panted, flicking her tongue against his ear before biting it.

"You're fucking mad if you seriously think that," he said, almost aggressively. His hungry mouth moving down her neck and onto her chest, he roughly pulled aside her bikini bra, exposing her breast and closing his lips around her pert nipple, causing her to moan with pleasure as his tongue played with it mercilessly. She arched her back, thrusting her now heaving chest upwards, granting him access to reach both hands around her and untie her bikini top. Tossing it aside, Graham took a moment to drink in the sight of her naked breasts. Following the now exposed tan lines with his fingers, Graham took both her breasts in his hands and retraced his steps with his lips, kissing them, gently tugging on each nipple with his teeth before sucking it deep into his mouth.

"Oh fuck," Laura moaned, as each tug and pull of his lips on her breasts caused her body to tighten, and a white-hot ball of sexual energy began to take over her body. Graham was feeling the same surge too, as his cock stiffened, fighting to get out of his shorts. He moved back up her neck, tasting the ocean on her skin, until his mouth met with hers once again, forcing his tongue down her throat. This time, their kiss was even more desperate than before, and the blazing, ravenous need that they'd been fighting back for weeks, was finally being unleashed. Laura reached down until her hand made contact with his crotch, her breathing becoming heavier and heavier as she rubbed his growing bulge. She started to fumble with the zipper on his shorts, until he intercepted her, hastily finishing the job on her behalf.

He threw them off, pressing his naked body down onto her, brushing his hard cock along her thigh. Her panties were now the only item of clothing that were still being worn between the two of them, but that wouldn't be the case for very long. Graham slid his hand down inside them, his fingers making contact with her pussy for the first time.

"Oh my god," she gasped, her slender svelte thighs clenching and her juices flowing freely at the touch of his fingers on her tender clit. Her instant reaction was to grab hold of his cock, feeling the hard velvety thickness in her grasp. It was the first time she'd felt another man's rod since she'd been married, and she hadn't even felt her own husband's for quite some time. But Graham felt good in her hand. So good in fact that she wanted more, she needed it buried deep inside her.

"I want you, Laura," he growled, delving his fingers deeper into her hot tight cunt, making her moan even louder.

"Oh god, fuck me, please!" she groaned, looking him fiercely in the eye as she gripped his head tightly, her nails scraping against his scalp, any sense of control giving way beneath her.

In a flash, Graham pulled down her bikini bottoms and tore them clean off, fully exposing her fabulous naked body to him for the first time. She willingly parted her legs, offering her smooth wet cunt to him as he lowered himself down onto her, his throbbing hard cock teasing itself along the entrance to her womanhood. He glided through her juicy labia with his swollen helmet, before pushing inside her snug channel, inch by glorious inch until he bottomed-out within her.

They gasped together, him at the feeling of her muscles contracting around his cock, and her at the feeling of being full. Their eyes meeting in silent acknowledgement of being joined in the most intimate way possible, and as Graham began to thrust inside her, Laura felt a tidal wave of sensation wash over her -- the like of which she hadn't felt for many years. He held onto her legs as she wrapped them around him, fully embracing his strong build, then pulled him down onto her to kiss him hard. The kissing became rough and wild for a few minutes as he continued to penetrate her, their fingers running through each other's wet hair while the sun beat down on them and the sea breeze blew around them.

"You're so fucking beautiful, I've been wanting you ever since we got here," Graham whispered in her ear, kissing around her face as she closed her eyes, savoring the eroticism of the moment and being aroused even further by his words.

"I shouldn't want you, but I really fucking do," Laura panted.

His pace intensified as he drew back till just the head of his cock was left inside, before slamming down into her, harder and faster, her breasts bouncing with every deep thrust of his hard cock as it filled her sex-starved pussy. His hands were all over her, exploring her beautiful toned body, claiming it completely. Her groans were becoming more and more intense as he ploughed his cock into her drenched, swollen cunt. Her mouth open, drawing in quick, shallow gasps of air, eyes closed as if the turbulent heat was too much, it was a look of sheer ecstasy on her face confirming that she was experiencing an extreme pleasure that was long overdue.

"Fuck, Graham, this feels so good," she moaned, running her nails down his back, leaving her mark on him, which only caused him to work on her even harder, his cock filling her dripping wet cunt deeper than ever. She could feel the first few shock waves rushing through her body, as the orgasm began its buildup. She was losing control of herself. And so was he. The throbbing in his shaft told him that he was gradually reaching a point of no return. But he wanted to send her over the edge first.

That moment was coming on fast though. Her senses were starting to betray her, possessing her. She felt the climax barreling through her, Graham's cock pushing her, forcing her, until she could hold it back no more. She let out a loud moan that swelled up from her belly as she came. Her cunt clenching and pulsing around him, trying to milk his cock, bringing him to the brink as well. He kept ramming into her until the very last second, feeling his balls tighten and suddenly contract as the hot fluid shot up the length of his cock.

"Oh my fucking god!" he cried out, pulling out just as the first stream of cum flew out of his swollen head, splattering all over Laura's tight, toned stomach. He spurted several times, holding onto himself tightly until he felt the orgasm eventually subside, leaning back down onto her to kiss her once more, their tongues dancing together in one final passionate embrace. Their breathing was heavy, their hearts racing, as they let themselves come back down to earth.

Graham eventually lifted his torso back up, breaking the contact between their lips. But their eyes remained firmly fixed on each, as Laura swept back a lock of his hair that had fallen down onto his brow. She smiled at him, and opened her mouth as if she was just about to speak, but their attention was suddenly caught by something breaking upon the sand. Turning their heads towards the sea, they were met with the sight of something familiar, yet unexpected. Something that they recognised from the wreck of their boat.

Another life raft had washed up onto the beach.