Her First Time

Story Info
Deflowering.
1.7k words
4.23
28.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fantasy of mine has always been to watch my partner deflower a woman. It has been difficult to find someone of an acceptable age who is still a virgin. However, I finally found someone that would be perfect.

Sabrina was a 22 year old innocent-looking woman. She was petite, about 5'4, and thick and conditioned with an athletic body. In many ways she looked like a much younger version of myself. Her hair was cut in a cute, short a-line style and it was dark, shading her hazel almond shaped eyes on her oval face.

She showed up to the house wearing a short, mid-thigh length skirt, a crop top, and some cute heels that her legs looked great in. When she walked in and I introduced her to Xavier, I watched his eyes light up as he scanned her from head to toe. I could tell that she was pleasantly surprised at his looks as well. I had sent her pictures but they didn't do him justice. He was way hotter in person. At 41 years old he was aging gracefully. His beard was delightfully decorated in salt and pepper. His intense eyes were easy to gaze into. He had a command presence about him without being intimidating, and a strong, sexy vibe that he exuded at all times.

Xavier and Sabrina shook hands professionally, maybe a bit awkwardly and exchanged pleasantries. We went together into the kitchen where I had prepared cocktails for them to loosen things up as we chatted and got to know each other. I saw Xavier stealing glances at her pert breasts nearly popping out of her top and her small, round ass filling out the back of her skirt. At this point, my panties were already becoming damp as my excitement built and I could sense that Xavier was getting hard just thinking about what he was going to do to her.

Once we were all good and wound down, we made our way to the bedroom. Sabrina sat on the bed, I sat next to her, and Xavier stood, leaning on the footboard.

"Do you want me to show you how he likes to get things started and then you can take over from there?" Sabrina blushed a little and anxiously bit her acrylic thumbnail as she nodded. I gave her a comforting smile and rose to my feet and approached Xavier whose piercing gaze made my genitals throb with anticipation. Our lips met gently as he softly placed a hand on either side of my neck. We continued to kiss as I helped him out of his T-shirt and unzipped his pants. He pulled his jeans down and his hard cock sprung out as he stepped out of them. I lowered myself to my knees slowly as I planted kisses along his broad shoulders, strong chest and down as I reached his groin.

"I think he likes when I start by running my tongue up his cock." With the tip of my tongue, while maintaining eye contact with Xavier, I ran it from the base of his cock to the head where i swirled my tongue around it and continued to swirl around him and enveloped him with my lips. I slowly took every inch of him into the back of my throat. His hands ran through my hair as his head dropped back and a groan escaped his lips. I drew my lips back up, tightening them at the glans area before deep throating him again.

I looked at Sabrina and asked her if she was ready to try. She hesitantly approached and slowly got on her knees in front of him and next to me. I held his cock at the base for her as she opened her mouth and slowly, carefully took him in. "That's right, now close your lips and let him slide in and out of your mouth...yeah, just like that." I coached her as she very carefully followed my directions. I looked up at Xavier. "What do you think baby? How is she for her first time?" Xavier smiled and gently ran his fingers through her hair as she looked up at him. "She is being such a good girl for me."

The sight of his cock in her pretty mouth made my heart race as I thought about how much we are all going to enjoy this. I backed away and sat in the arm chair to watch, crossing my legs to apply some delicious pressure to my throbbing clit.

"Good girl, here, stand up." Xavier said gently, he offered his hands to help Sabrina to her feet and lovingly led her to the bed. He slowly removed her top, followed by her skirt, she was not wearing any undergarments. All that remained were her dainty, but pert, bare breasts. Xavier buried his face in her neck as his hands explored her body, taking extra time on her nipples and then trailing down to gently massage her clit. She let out a quiet moan and closed her eyes. "Lay down for me..." Xavier softly directed her. She nodded and laid on the bed. "You have goosebumps..." he proclaimed. She blushed and nodded. "Are you nervous?" He asked in a smooth and soft voice, and she smiled and nodded again. "That's okay, don't worry princess, I'm going to take good care of you." The way his deep voice seemed to caress her anxiety away made me shiver. I couldn't wait to see him give her the first orgasm at least by somebody besides herself,

When I talked to her it was both a turn on and a little refreshing to hear that she had very little exposure to sexuality and had never really even watched porn. She had talked to more experienced women she knew and had some ideas but this would be a new, foreign experience for her and I knew Xavier was the perfect candidate to show her how it's done.

Xavier placed his lips on her breast and flicked his tongue over her erect nipple. She gently caressed his bald head as she closed her eyes and sighed. His lips continued to explore her pristine body, untouched by corrupt hands. He kissed down her stomach, in her groin, her inner thighs and finally her clit, which he slowly traced circles around with his tongue. She gasped and her chest rose and fell. Xavier slowly and gradually applied more pressure and speed. She became lost in him. Her legs trembled and she moaned. He was slowly but surely bringing her to an orgasm. She started to lift her hips to meet his mouth, moaning and breathing heavily before she let out a guttural moan and an orgasm racked over her body. Xavier continued to gently suck her clit as wave after wave hit her and she finally settled, eyes wide, breathless.

"Did you like that?" As she caught her breath, she looked at me, and then at Xavier."

"Was that...? Did I just...?"

"You came for me like such a good girl baby." Xavier assured her.

"Did you like it?" I asked. Sabrina looked at me with a flushed face. "Oh my God, yes."

"Are you ready for more?" Xavier asked gently as his hands explored her body. Sabrina hesitated but ultimately nodded. "Um. Will it hurt?"

"I'll be gentle. If it hurts too much, tell me and I will stop." She nodded and breathed deeply. Xavier hovered over her, positioning his body between her legs and positioning the head of his cock against her wet, undefiled pussy. He looked into her eyes as he slowly pressed forward, entering her tight pussy inch by inch. She gasped and arched her back a little, throwing her head back after he had entered her fully. I could see that she felt a little pain but was overcome by being filled up with Xavier's cock.

"You want to keep going?" He asked her gently. Sabrina nodded. "Please, it feels so good."

"That's a good girl" he assured her as he lovingly swept the hair away from her face and slowly thrust into her, gradually picking up speed. He wrapped her in his arms and buried his face in her neck as he pumped in and out. She wrapped her arms around him and drug her nails up his back.

"How does that tight pussy feel babe " I asked. Xavier groaned. "It feels amazing. She is doing such a good job for me." His pace was moderate and I could see his cock glide in and out of her glistening pink pussy. I could not take anymore and trailed my hand to my dripping wet pussy and started slowly circling my clit. Xavier caught a glimpse at me and grinned as he picked up his pace to answer her body's responses. His pace seemed to match that of my fingers and before I knew it, Sabrina and I were sharing an orgasm.

"Good girls!" Xavier praised. He helped Sabrina switch positions to where she was straddling him. He guided his hard cock into her pussy as she lowered himself onto it. I watched Xavier's face as she enveloped him. She slowly rode him as je gripped her waist and guided her hips, gently showing her what to do. He then pulled her forward, lifting her to slide his cock in and out of her. They were both reaching their climax and I waited in excitement, anticipating their final orgasm.

Xavier's breathing began to get heavier as his hands gripped Sabrina's waist frantically. Sabrina's moans turned into passionate cries. Xavier wrapped his arms around her and effortlessly flipped her onto her back and entered her again without hesitation. Watching him handle her made the experience so much more intense. He pumped in and out of her and after Sabrina

Orgasmed, Xavier pulled out and sprayed his hot cum on her waiting breasts as he moaned with release.

My head was spinning at the sight as Xavier collapsed next to her. I approached Sabrina and she looked up at me. "You seemed to enjoy that." I said as I stroked her hair, damp from sweat. She smiled up at me, flushed, satisfied....Xavier pulled my face to his and kissed me softly, instantly reestablishing our intimate connection.