Marooned Ch. 08

Story Info
Graham discovers Laura's deceit, amongst other things.
3.4k words
4.52
2.7k
8
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura walked back to the camp, her head full of so many thoughts about what had passed between Graham and herself during the many months they'd spent together on their island. She'd originally seen him almost as some kind of nemesis, an opposition who could do nothing but criticize and condemn her every move, although she soon came to realise that was not really the case at all. Their initial dissension soon turned to passion, which for Laura had ultimately turned to something much deeper -- love. She had fallen for Graham, and could no longer deny it, as hard as she might have tried.

And that was exactly what Laura was now afraid of. Not loving Graham, but losing him. She didn't want to go back to the life she had before, but wanted to keep hold of what she'd now discovered. Despite this, guilt was now plaguing her mind about her decision to ignore the plane that had flown overhead. Was that selfish of her not to fire the flare gun and call for help, depriving Graham of the opportunity to escape the island? Was that really her choice to make on his behalf? And could she now look him in the eye and pretend that the opportunity had never presented itself?

This was exactly what she thought as she reached their camp, to find Graham still fast asleep, clearly oblivious to what had just happened, unaware that any such plane had ever put in an appearance. She considered waking him, to try and make out that she'd seen the plane, but was already too late by the time she made it to the beach. But then she thought better of it, seeing him laying there so peacefully, undisturbed by anything around him, including her returning to his side. She put the flare gun back in its hiding place with everything else she had pulled out of the holdall, and laid down next to him, wrapping her arm tightly around his waist. But she couldn't sleep, and instead processed all those thoughts again, and again, and again, as she listened to the rustling of the leaves around them, spurred on by the gentle breeze that blew across the island.

That gentle breeze however, grew stronger and stronger, and the following day, the island was battered by one of the worst storms they'd ever encountered. Their little dwelling struggled against the elements, and the next few days didn't get much better, with continual rain that sometimes felt like sharp blades falling down on them. There was a strange irony in the fact that the storms taking place outside seemed to coincide with the conflict that was going on in Laura's head. But she tried not to focus on it too much, choosing instead to think about her life, and how much better it was now with Graham in it.

Eventually, after almost a week, the calmer weather returned, and the sun shone brightly down on them again. One night, they went down to the beach for a swim to cool off, at the end of a particularly hot and humid day. It was a clear night, the moon was full, and the sky was filled with stars. They both stripped off completely, and ran into the water, which still felt warm and very welcoming. They made love in the moonlight, and were reminded of a day several months earlier when they'd had sex in the surf, almost in the exact same spot, surrounded by a bale of sea turtles. It was a moment in time that they never wanted to forget, and the deepening of their bond could probably be traced back to that very day -- when their relationship stopped being just about sex, and started to become something much greater.

And coming back to the present, Laura expressed the same thoughts of longevity. "I want to remember this forever," she said, before kissing Graham long and hard.

"So do I," he agreed, holding her tightly in his arms. "But, we might be back here tomorrow night," and then, as if with a sudden afterthought, "Or you never know, this could be the last night we ever spend on this island..."

The next day, the sea was a beautiful flat calm, the cloudless skies remained, and there wasn't even the slightest glimmer of haze anywhere, so the distant horizon was as clear as the eye could see. Graham and Laura decided to climb up to the top of one of the island's peaks, where there was a clifftop that offered views all around. They both stood there for a few minutes looking out to sea, taking in the peaceful serenity of their surroundings.

"I don't think I've ever seen it so beautiful," she said.

Graham looked at her for a few seconds, then moved behind her. "I don't think I've ever seen you so beautiful," he said, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her neck, working his way up to her ear, which he playfully nibbled on. She turned her head towards him, and they were very quickly engaged in a long, passionate kiss from which neither of them were in a hurry to escape. Laura reached around his neck, pulling him hard onto her, while his hands combed through her long dark hair, their mouths on fire as their tongues danced aggressively with each other.

Suddenly, she released her grip and pulled away, stepping back as she bit her lip seductively, looking him directly in the eye. She quickly glanced around her, and had a flashback to when the two of them had stood on the same clifftop months earlier on the very day that they were washed ashore, trying to establish their surroundings. She momentarily experienced the feelings of guilt again that had been plaguing her on and off for the past week, and almost sensed that Graham had picked up on something, by the slightly perplexed look on his face.

But she cast the thoughts aside again before they had the chance to kill the mood, lunging at Graham instead with a lustful desire, forcing herself on him, their mouths locked in another passionate wrestling match of tongues.

"God, what's got into you?" he asked with a playful smirk, his hands already starting to wander over her body.

"I just want you," she replied quite desperately.

But Graham could tell there was more. "No, this is something else, this isn't like you," he said.

"I just want you, and I'll always want you -- forever," she said, a hungry, firey glint in her eye.

He pulled her into him once more, tugging at her top. "Come here you gorgeous, sexy woman, because I want you too!" And with that, they were rapidly tearing each other's clothes off, planting kisses everywhere they possibly could, and dragging one another down onto the ground. They paused briefly as they knelt on the grassy surface, facing each other intently before kissing passionately again, their hands wandering freely. Laura gently pushed at Graham's chest, prompting him to lay back down, his cock already standing firm and proud for her. She hastily accepted the invitation, taking hold of his manhood and giving it a couple of slow strokes up and down, before shuffling herself into position bit by bit, kissing him on the lips and then working her way down his chest and stomach with her mouth, until she reached her destination.

Graham let out a soft groan and laid back his head, as Laura flicked the tip of her tongue over his shiny helmet, circling around it several times and then glancing up at him to check he was approving of her actions. He certainly was, and she wasted no more time before sinking her throat down onto his shaft. Once she had taken as much of him as she could, she raised her head up slightly, then went back down on him. Up. And down. Up. And down, building her rhythm as she consumed his thick, hard cock, his moans egging her on more and more. It was perhaps the most intense, but loving blowjob she had ever given him, and he could only take a few minutes of that, before needing to move to the next base, for fear of not being able to hold back his climax.

He sat up, causing Laura to lift her head and look him deeply in the eye. "I need to make love to you," Graham said softly, as he laid her back down gently, spreading her legs wide apart. He'd never actually referred to it as 'making love' before, although that's how it had felt for a while, and certainly to Laura's mind, she knew she loved him deeply. He'd just never said it in so many words to her, which still made her question his true feelings. Nevertheless, his gentle manner was a far cry from the first time they'd ever met, which had been tense, to say the least.

Graham teased the head of his cock along the juicy lips of her pussy, already slick with wetness as she eagerly waited for him to make his entrance. And make it he did, sliding the full, rigid length of his shaft deep inside her. She let out a momentary gasp as he filled her, stretching apart her silky interior walls. Her head tilted backwards slightly as she did so, before returning forward to fix her gaze on his dark, hungry eyes. His eyes were filled with deep passion. Hers with overwhelming lust. And they kept them firmly on each other as Graham began to thrust inside her.

Quickly establishing a steady pace, his hands explored her body, almost as if for the first time, harking back to their encounter many months before on the beach, when they finally gave in to one another. But this time it was deeper, purer, and much more heartfelt. Laura wrapped her beautiful legs tightly around Graham's waist, keeping him in place as he claimed her, pulling him down to kiss him hard. She brushed her cheek along the side of his bearded face and nibbled on his ear.

"You feel so good inside me," she whispered.

"You always feel good to me," Graham replied, "nobody has ever felt as good as you." This confession aroused Laura even further, making her gasp loudly as a warm, throbbing sensation raced through her cunt. She reached her hands round his waist and gripped his arse as it moved up and down, digging her nails in before running them up his back.

"Fuck, you're on fire today!" snarled Graham, looking at her fiercely.

"Mmmmm so are you baby, now fuck me hard," Laura moaned in response.

Eagerly following her request, Graham brought his knees forward and tucked them under the back of her thighs, digging them into the ground to give him a strong support, enabling him to penetrate her deeper than ever. She groaned loudly as he took her, pushing her closer and closer to the edge, their bodies on fire and dripping with sweat as they fucked in the hot, midday sun.

Laura reached her hand around Graham's neck and hoisted herself up to kiss him again. Their mouths were wide open, dueling with their tongues, before he moved down her face, kissing her neck and chest until he made contact with her nipples, which were greedily fed to him as Laura raced towards her climax.

"I'm close, I'm close!" she gasped, her body heaving beneath his.

"Yeah, me too," Graham panted, aroused beyond belief by the feel of her wet cunt clenching his hard cock.

A few more deep, penetrative thrusts and they were both there. "Oh my god, I'm cumming," Laura cried, "Graham, I love you!"

"I.....oh, fuck!" he grunted in elation, as his balls suddenly tightened and released their fluid inside her, just as Laura's own climax reached its peak. Their heated bodies gave way to the immense orgasm rushing through them as they came together in perfect unison, eventually subsiding as their heavy breathing slowly returned to normal and their heart rates steadied.

Graham leant forward and kissed Laura hard, and for a few minutes they just lay there, savoring the moment. Eventually, they decided to get dressed and began their descent down the hill, helping each other over the sometimes treacherous terrain, clambering over rocks and through bushes. The ground started to level out slightly as they walked through the rainforest towards their camp, and the stillness of the air seemed to accentuate the birdsong and other sounds of nature even more.

"It's so peaceful here," Laura remarked.

"Yes, it is paradise," Graham agreed.

After a couple of minutes of silence, she decided to broach the subject that had been on her mind. "What were you about to say up on the hill?" she asked.

Graham looked slightly puzzled. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Just before you came, you were about to say something, what was it?" she pushed.

Now understanding her, he paused for a moment before he went to answer. "I was...." He never finished his reply, as he was suddenly interrupted by the sound of engines flying overhead. From out of nowhere, a small seaplane soared over them, glimpses of which they could see above the thick foliage of the trees. It came from behind them, and was headed across the island towards the beach. Graham quickly turned to look at Laura, his eyes instantly lighting up.

"Fuck! Come on, this is our chance!" he said excitedly. They were now only about a hundred yards from camp, and Graham wasted no more time in hastily rushing to retrieve the thing that could secure their rescue. Reaching camp, he tore open the holdall, and grasped the flare gun tightly in his right hand, before swiftly making his way towards the beach.

"Graham!" cried Laura, in close pursuit, only a short distance behind him. But he didn't stop for her, and in less than a minute had broken through the treeline of the beach, running down over the sand until he almost reached the water. The plane was some distance away, but appeared to be turning anyway, as if to make another pass of the island. It started to make its way back, as Graham hurled his arm into the air. Raising the gun aloft, he gripped it tight, and pulled the trigger, just as Laura had almost reached him. The sound of the shot rang out along the beach, as a bright stream of orange smoke was sent several hundred feet into the air.

Graham started waving his arms about frantically at the oncoming plane, which was now heading directly towards them. Laura stood still, and said nothing, while the plane flew straight over to lap the island once more and confirm the source of the distress signal.

"Oh my god, I think they've seen us!" Graham exclaimed. "This is it, we're finally getting out of here!" He turned back towards Laura, who stood looking rather sullen as she looked down.

"Yeah," she said solemnly.

"What's wrong? Aren't you pleased?" he asked with surprise.

"I don't want to go home," came Laura's flat reply.

"What the hell are you talking about? We've been wanting to escape ever since we got here," he said, in a state of confusion.

"I did, but then things changed between us and the other day when I saw..." she replied, her voice trailing off as she realised her mistake.

"Saw what, Laura?" Somewhat shocked, Graham probed at her, but already knowing what her answer would be.

"A plane," she sobbed, "I couldn't bring myself to...I couldn't bring myself to fire the flare gun." Laura finished, her head lowered, needing to tell him it all.

"You kept this from me?" he asked, his surprise leading to anger.

"Yes, because I didn't want to lose you!" came Laura's tearful reply.

"What the fuck Laura! What did you think was going to happen? That we'd just stay here forever?" Graham's mind was racing with a million thoughts, and although he hated to see Laura upset, he couldn't forgive her for what he could only describe as betrayal. "Jesus Christ, I've got my own life I need to get back to -- my job, and my wife." His heart suddenly sank as he realised what this revelation would do to her.

"You're.....married?" Laura said, struggling to speak.

The plane had now made another circuit and was preparing to touch down on the water a little way out from the land.

There was a sudden awkwardness such as the two castaways had never known before, and the pause in their dialogue was eventually broken as Graham slowly spoke. "Yes. I'm married."

Not another word was exchanged between them as their rescue was safely carried out.

* * *

A couple of days later in a hotel in Brisbane, Australia, Graham and Laura had received a thorough medical examination, and were both found to be in very good shape. They had been informed of the facts relating to their circumstances, of how they appeared to be the only survivors of the boat, and that they had been marooned on the island for a total of seven months and nine days. They had been given the opportunity to contact their families, but so far neither had chosen to do so. More significantly, they still hadn't spoken a word to each other since leaving the island.

That night, Laura lay in her bed wide awake, listening to the sounds from outside -- very different from the nighttime sounds she had become accustomed to of late. She had left the balcony doors open, and a soft breeze occasionally blew the curtains further into the room. She was surprised by a sudden knock at the door, and even more surprised when she looked at the clock to discover it had just gone 2am. She climbed out of bed, naked, and slipped on the light dressing gown that had been supplied, before opening the door. It was Graham, standing there in a pair of shorts and t-shirt.

"Hey, I had to come and see you," he said, "I can't sleep without you anymore."

"Go home to your wife," Laura whispered as she made a move to close the door.

"It's over between us," his words rushed to halt her movements.

Laura was slightly taken aback by this, but pulled the door open and invited him in. Wanting to hear what he had to say, she wasn't quite ready to forgive him so easily.

"Before you say anything, please just let me explain," Graham said. "I never told you about my wife because I never thought we'd be on that island long enough for it to matter. Then as time went on, I found that I couldn't tell you because I didn't want to hurt you, and I couldn't do that, not knowing the way I really felt about you. I know I fucked up, and I'm so sorry, but I was angry at you for not telling me about that plane."

"We both had secrets that we should have been honest about," said Laura, "and I'm really sorry too, but I couldn't bear the thought of losing you, even though I spent the whole of that last week on the island feeling racked with guilt."

Graham took hold of her hands and looked deep into her eyes. "I didn't want to get hurt either, which is why I tried to push you away," he said, moving his hands up her arms to take hold of her face. "But I thought you'd want to go back to your husband following our rescue."

Laura placed her hands over his as she moved in closer to him, pressing her body against his. "No, my marriage was over a long time ago, you're the only man I want now," she replied, kissing his cheek.

"So was mine, in truth," Graham said, pulling her in to kiss her passionately. "Oh god Laura, you must know you're the only woman for me."

Laura took a step back towards the bed and untied her dressing gown, before opening it up and letting it drop to the floor. Graham let out a gasp as she stood naked before him, looking more ravishing than ever. He put his arms around her and kissed her again, pressing his throbbing erection into her crotch.

"I love you Laura, and I should have told you ages ago, because I knew ages ago," he said, his hands all over her body. "I love you, and I always will."

She pulled him down onto the bed. And in that moment, they knew they would never want to be apart again.

THE END