Marooned Ch. 07

Story Info
Laura gets tied up in lies.
3.5k words
4.46
3.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck is it?" Laura muttered as she frantically pulled items of clothing and toiletries from the holdall, throwing them carelessly behind her. Conscious that she didn't have much time, Laura's movements became more frantic. Just as she was about to give up, her hand connected with what she was looking for. Grabbing it, she took off running towards the beach, the sudden change from dry leaves and twigs, to soft shifting sand, caused her to stumble and fall.

"Fuck!" Laura exclaimed, scrambling to get up again. Glancing over her shoulder, she took one last glance back towards Graham.

A FEW HOURS EARLIER

"Do you trust me?" Graham asked, standing in front of a very nervous Laura. Watching her straight, white teeth chew anxiously on her lower lip, Graham cupped her face, rubbing his thumb across her now slightly swollen lip, stopping her. "We don't have to do this," he tried to reassure her, his thumb moving under her chin to tilt her head up so he could see the glazed look of uncertainty cloud her eyes.

"I...I trust you, Sir." The words came out in a rushed and shaky voice, her reply barely audible. "I need this." Her words stronger and louder than before, her chin jutted up determinedly. Her eyes locked onto his as if to challenge him.

"'I need this'.....what?" Gone was the reassurance, replaced with a hard steely question.

"I need this...Sir!" Laura forced out through her teeth.

"Good girl," Graham chuckled, ignoring the way she rolled her eyes on the last word. Pausing, he took a moment to run his eyes over her. Standing this close, he could see the light dusting of freckles on her nose that scattered across her cheeks, cheeks that were flushed a soft pink. Following the blush down her long delicate throat, where it was spread out across her collarbone and over the top of her breasts. Standing completely naked in front of Graham had Laura feeling extremely self-conscious and vulnerable. She wanted to move her arms from where they rested by her sides, to cover herself, but resisted, knowing that if she did, he wouldn't approve.

Unable to take her eyes off him as he lazily perused her body, she knew exactly how she must look to him. Her long dark hair was a tangled mess from her recent swim, her eyes wide and unable to hide her trepidation. Her breasts moved with each quick, shallow breath she took. Her toned stomach and back tensed and held her tall and straight, as if to fight off the trembling that was radiating from her bones outwards; and her arms were held tight at her side with hands fisted, her nails biting into the palms of her hands. Her slender thighs clenched tight together with her knees knocking together as her body violently shook.

Graham reached down and lifted his t-shirt that Laura had claimed as her own and had only taken off a few moments before. Taking it between his clenched fists and in one quick movement, he tore it down the middle. Grabbing one of the torn sides, he repeated the action till he had a long strip of dark green cotton in one hand, and dropping what remained of the t-shirt at his feet, he quickly kicked it away. Taking a step towards her, he watched her take a long shuddering inhale before holding it. Brushing her dark hair away from her face, he gently tangled his hand in the thick strands before sharply jerking her head back, causing Laura to gasp.

"Breathe," he commanded. "We will use the traffic light system. Green means you want to continue. Amber means you are reaching your limit but are ok for me to keep going. And red means you want to stop. Anytime I ask you what colour, you need to answer me immediately, understood?"

"Yes Sir." The words left Laura's lips in a whisper.

Moving to stand behind her, Graham used both hands to turn her head forward as she tried to follow his movements. "You are not to move until I say." His words were harsh in the silence that surrounded them.

Happy that she was going to do as he asked, Graham took the strip of t-shirt in both hands and covered her eyes, tying it tightly at the back of her head. Moving her hair away from her neck and shoulder, Graham bent forward, swiping his tongue down her neck and tasting the slight saltiness from her damp skin, his sudden touch making her jump slightly.

Running his hands down her slender arms, his hands coming to rest on her wrists, his fingers wrapped around them, making them appear small and fragile. Letting go of her right arm, he lifted her left one above her head, wrapping and tying her wrist with the strong, thin ivy-like vines that grew up and twisted around the tree trunks and overhanging branches. Pulling on it to make sure it was secure, Graham repeated the same action with her right arm.

Stepping back, Graham couldn't help but admire how Laura looked, her arms suspended above her head, a slight arch to her back as she stood on tiptoes and her arse tight and clenched in ready anticipation. The early morning sun cast a glow across her body, highlighting the perfect mixture of tense lines and soft curves.

"Aaaahh" Laura screamed, more from shock than the pain of her hair being roughly jerked back. Her head was being held back by the fistful of hair that was tangled in Graham's hand.

"Tell me again what you want?" Graham's hand tightened, pulling harder on her hair. Laura's toes grabbled for purchase on the shifting sand as her body was bent backwards, and only being supported by the ties that held her wrists.

"Aah...I, I want you to own me," Laura's voice strained. "I want you to mark me, fuck me and make me yours!" The words got stronger and more desperate.

Standing there with her eyes covered and not being able to see, Laura wasn't prepared for the hard stinging smack across her arse. Gasping, she rocked forward trying to find her balance. Before she got the chance, she felt Graham's hand connect with her other cheek, her hands wrapped around the vines as she lost her footing from the shock and the shooting pain she could feel radiating across her behind.

Again and again the biting pain came. Her teeth bit hard down onto her lower lip to stop the cries from leaving her mouth. She didn't want to give Graham the satisfaction of a reaction. Tears soaked into the blindfold and ran down her face.

"What colour?" His voice seemed to come from a distance, muffled by her haze of pain and the ache of arousal. The tight hand around her throat, lifting her slightly, had Laura kicking her legs out, trying to get away. "I asked you what colour, fucking answer me!" His tone was deceptively calm, but there was a current of anger that ran through it.

"Green," Laura said on an exhale of air, falling slightly when Graham suddenly let go of her throat. Sensing him move back behind her, Laura's breathing came in ragged gasps. Her eyes squeezed tight behind the blindfold in anticipation of him making her beg for more.

"I told you to answer me when asked," Graham growled, his hot breath grazing across her shoulder, causing her cunt to clench. He put a hand on each arse cheek, pulling them apart. Laura once again sank her teeth into her bottom lip, and her fingers bit into the vines that bound her wrists.

"I did, Sir," Laura weakly protested, her body trembling and her arms burning, both exhausted from being in this position for so long.

Laura felt Graham brush his fingers across the back of her legs before pushing them between her tightly squeezed thighs. His fingers lightly glided along her slick swollen flesh. Laura widened her stance just enough to allow Graham to dip his fingers inside, moaning with the slight discomfort of him exploring the sore inner walls of her cunt. Wincing slightly from the pain, her cunt having not fully recovered from the battering it took from his cock during the night, Laura wanted more. The discomfort and pain mixed with the pleasure of Graham's fingers stroking her g-spot was driving her crazy and he knew it. Moaning loudly, she moved her hips, needing more friction, more pain.

He didn't give her more though. Stepping back, he removed his fingers, making her instantly miss his touch and causing her to groan in protest. The soft sound of shifting sand alerted Laura that Graham was moving away, and panic suddenly swept her body. Her head turned to try and see where he had gone, but it was pointless as the blindfold still covered her eyes.

"No, I shouldn't have to ask more than once," he said, his voice low and ominous.

Crack

"Fuck....." Laura bucked forward, crying out loudly. Searing pain spread across her right buttock. Instantly her cunt was filled again by Graham's fingers, flipping the intense pain into pleasure. Her pussy was immediately flooded with her juices, coating his fingers. Laura tried squeezing her legs shut, to keep him there, as soon as she felt him begin to remove his fingers. She soon felt her wetness that covered Graham's fingers as he moved them over her cheek, soothing the thick red welt that had appeared across her arse from the bamboo cane that he was wielding in his hand.

Crack

"Colour?" Graham growled, his fingers plunging back into her soaking cunt, the walls contracting around his digits.

"GREEN!" Laura screamed, her hips hurling forward sending her head backwards, connecting with a loud smack against Graham's chest. The white-hot line from the cane scorched her skin and the heat spread between her legs. With his fingers buried deep inside her, the urge to angle her cunt so his thumb was more firmly pressed against her clit, was maddening. It took everything inside her to stay still when all she wanted to do was move. It hurt like a bitch but it felt so good at the same time, her body felt electric.

Crack, crack, crack

"What do you want?" Graham asked as he stroked several fingers along Laura's g-spot, almost fisting her. Her hot, wet walls pulsed around his fingers, her cries turned into moans and beads of perspiration ran down her sweat slickened body.

"This...You...I want you to make me your dirty little slut...Sir!" The words tumbled from Laura's swollen lips. Her face, scrunched up in exquisite agony, was a mess as tears stained her cheeks and ran freely and unchecked.

The cane, relentless against her arse, continued to drive Laura to a frenzy, her body wracked with spasms, her hands clutching at nothing, mouth open in a silent scream, her breasts bounced with every smack, her thighs quivered and her cunt ached with the constant assault from Graham's fingers and the need for release.

No longer trying to escape the cane, Laura found herself sticking her arse out, eager for each smack of it against her red raw skin. Feeling the pressure starting deep in her core and building, she knew that if he kept this up she was either going to cum all over his fingers or break into a million pieces.

Crack

As quick as his fingers had plunged inside her tight wet cunt, they were gone again, skimming them through her folds to rest against her aching swollen clit.

"Colour?" Graham demanded, removing his hand completely.

"R..r..red" Laura sobbed before collapsing, the vines biting into her wrists. Graham's arm came around her, turning her into his chest while holding her up. His other hand removed her blindfold and made short work of the knots.

Laura's knees buckled as soon as the knots came undone and if it wasn't for Graham holding her up, she would have collapsed in a heap on the sand. Clutching at his chest, deep sobs shook her body, Graham gently scooped her up into his arms, cradling her against him as he took the few steps back to camp.

Sitting on the edge of their homemade bed, Graham carefully lowered Laura to his lap, grimacing when she winced as her bottom settled against him. Holding her tight against him, Graham stroked her hair, murmuring words of comfort, his lips pressed against her brow. Her body trembled as she came undone in his arms. They sat like that for a while, until her sobs subsided to teary sniffling.

"Laura, I'm going to move you to the bed, I need to take care of your wounds." Graham softly said against her hair. Moving slowly, he gently lowered Laura onto her stomach on the bed, cringing when he got a good look at the damage he had done to her once smooth skin. Red and purple angry swollen welts crisscrossed over her arse and the top of her thighs, bruising spread from mid-thigh, over her behind and up to her lower back.

Leaving Laura on the bed, Graham moved to the holdall and lifted out the basic first aid kit that was in it. Opening it up, he found the aloe vera lotion, and taking it, he moved back to Laura. Climbing onto the bed, he carefully straddled her legs.

"You safe worded me," Graham said as he squeezed some lotion onto his hand, setting the bottle to the side.

"I'm sorry Sir." Laura's reply was muffled with her head pressed into the makeshift bed.

"No, that was good. That was a really good thing baby." Graham rubbed his hands together before taking care as he started to smooth his hands over her bum.

"I need to know your limits and I'm so glad you trusted me enough to say. I'm so proud of you baby." Graham spoke softly, his hands caressing her cheeks, feeling the lumps of each welt under his fingers. He ran his hands from the back of her thighs and up over her buttocks, before his fingers lightly skimmed up along her back.

The feel of her skin under his hands had Graham shifting uncomfortably, his cock responding to having Laura lying under him. He leaned forward slightly to run his hands down her arms, rubbing lotion into the raw marks round her wrists. As he moved his hands back down her tight slim body towards her arse, her body lifted slightly, pressing herself to his crotch.

"I need you Graham," Laura moaned, her body moving restlessly on the bed.

"I know baby. Let me take care of you." Graham's voice washed over Laura soothing the ache in her core. Feeling his hands spread her legs and running up the inside of her thighs, slick with her arousal, once again had her moaning. His fingers slipped through her folds, finding her hard clit, drawing lazy circles around it, not quite touching it before his fingers moved down, pushing two inside her soaking wet cunt. Graham found his breathing getting heavier with each in and out movement of his fingers. His balls felt heavy and his cock pushed painfully against the zipper of his shorts. His fingers moved faster as Laura writhed on them, begging him for more.

"I need to taste you!" Graham growled, and grabbing her by the hips he pulled her up and back till her arse was in the air. Bending forward, he ran his tongue along her puffy pussy lips right up to her tight little arsehole before plunging his tongue deep inside her cunt. Lapping and sucking on her juices soon drove Graham crazy with need, running his teeth across her clit while shoving three fingers inside her. With his free hand he quickly undid his shorts, pulling his hard, thick cock out to stroke.

The need was building in Laura, the tightness starting low in her belly and spreading through her body like a wildfire. No longer caring about the red-hot pain across her arse, and how it stung when Graham moved his face against her cunt, his thick stubble scraping against it. If anything, it just heightened her need all the more.

"Please, I need to feel you inside me," Laura begged, pushing her arse harder against his face.

Pushing his shorts down, Graham fisted his cock and lined it up with the entrance to Laura's cunt, slamming his body forward until he was fully embedded deep inside, her hot, wet walls gripping his cock, squeezing him tightly, her moans just driving him forward. His hands held her hips, fingers biting into her skin and adding more marks to her body.

"Fuck..." Laura groaned from the sensation of Graham driving his cock hard and fast inside her. Rocking back against him, her cunt contracted around his cock. Grinding harder against him, Laura gasped when she felt his hand slide down her stomach and between her legs, his fingers pinching and pulling at her clit. Pounding into her cunt, his balls slapping against her, Graham was struggling for control.

"I'm close! Tell me where you want me to cum?" he groaned.

"Don't stop!" Laura could feel herself edging closer.

"Do you know what you're asking?" his voice quizzical.

"Yes," she moaned, slamming her hips back, hard, onto Graham's cock.

Grabbing a fist full of her hair, he pulled her head back. "I need to hear you say it."

"I want you to cum inside me! I want you to fill my cunt with your cum!" Laura screamed.

"Yeah baby," Graham started battering her cunt with his cock while still stroking her clit. Feeling her pussy convulse around his cock drove him over the edge. Groaning loudly, he felt his balls tighten and then spurt after spurt, his cum coated the walls of Laura's cunt.

"God, I love you," Laura confessed, catching Graham off guard. Collapsing beside her, he pulled her in for a gentle kiss. Wrapping his arms around her, he loved the way she just instantly cuddled in.

"I know," he said, brushing the words against her temple with his lips.

With the peace and tranquility of their surroundings now more prominent, and Graham's cum running out of Laura's cunt onto her thigh, the two drifted off to sleep, wrapped up in each other.

* * *

Waking with a start, Laura sat up in bed, flinching against the pain in her arse. Her heart pounding, she looked over to see Graham still fast asleep. Moving to the edge of the bed, she tried to figure out what had woken her up. A strange whirling, that seemed so strangely out of place amongst the sounds of the island, echoed around the camp. Racking her brain, Laura knew the sound was familiar, but couldn't place it. Reaching over, she grabbed Graham's t-shirt, pulling it on over her head.

'A plane. It's a fucking plane!' The thought coming to her suddenly. Angry with herself for not recognising it sooner, she jumped up and made to run for the beach, spinning after a few steps to rush back into the camp, glancing all around to try and find the holdall. Seeing it out of the corner of her eye, she made a dive for it, yanking the zipper open.

"Where the fuck is it?" Laura muttered as she frantically pulled item after item from the holdall, tossing them carelessly over her shoulder. Conscious that she didn't have much time, her movements became more frantic. Just when she was about to give up, her hand connected with what she was looking for. Grabbing it, Laura took off running towards the beach, the sudden change from dry leaves and twigs, to soft shifting sand, caused her to stumble and fall.

"Fuck!" Laura exclaimed, scrambling to get up again. Finally making it out into the open on the beach, she looked up, shading her eyes with her arm. Even though she knew it was a plane she was still shocked to see one after so long. She was even more shocked to see it flying so low.

The flare gun sat heavy in her hand, her finger on the trigger. Wrapping her other hand around the butt of the gun, she raised her hands above her head. Standing there knowing if she didn't fire it now, it was going to be too late, her finger tightened on the trigger as she glanced back over her shoulder in the direction of their camp. She thought about Graham still sleeping on the bed, her body already missing the heat and comfort of him pressed up against her. If they got off the island, she might lose him forever.

Turning back towards the sea, Laura held her breath, straightened her arms towards the sky and closed her eyes. Her fingers squeezed against the trigger even more, her body tense, ready for the feel and sound of the flare gun going off. She paused, the seconds ticking by. Gasping, Laura dropped her arms and fell to her knees in the sand, the loaded bright orange flare gun laying unused in the white sand beside her.