Marooned Together Pt. 03

Story Info
The couples are finally reunited, but not the way they hoped.
8.8k words
4.34
8.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
123 Followers

Marooned Together : Part 3

By D

Author's Note: After many requests, I have finally found the time to write the final chapter in the Marooned series. I hope you enjoy it!

It was another warm morning on the island. Dean laid down in the shade of some palm trees and closed his eyes for a minute before drifting off into a nap. His body was now tanner and more toned than ever before. His golden beard had fully come in after weeks of being on the island. As he slept, Barbara silently approached. Her red hair flowed with the warm breeze as she tiptoed towards Dean's sleeping body. Her naked freckled body squatted down next to Dean. In her left hand she held a homemade bowl filled with coconut oil. The temperature was warm enough to liquify the oil. She slowly poured it over Dean's crotch. Dean moved slightly in his sleep but did not wake. Barbara grinned. She gently began rubbing the oil into the head of Dean's cock awakening it quickly. Dean's face began to smile and he moaned lightly. Barbara stroked his cock up and down rubbing the oil all over it. Dean squirmed, his muscles flexed, and his eyes fluttered open.

"Are you trying to get me to fuck you?"

"Only if you can catch me," Barbara teased. She released his cock, stood up, and began running down the beach.

Dean shook his head, but was amused and interested. He shook off his sleepiness and chased after Barbara. Barbara had a head start and was running pretty quickly, but Dean with his athletic skills was gaining on her. Barbara's large freckled breasts bounced as she ran along the beach. Dean couldn't help but admire her firm ass as he jogged behind her; his cock was still at full staff.

Dean caught up after a few moments and grabbed Barbara's wrist. She turned towards him smiling. She kissed him and he kissed back. Her small dainty hand reached down and stroked his lubed dick. Dean's hand rubbed down her back to her ass squeezing it. They were both slimmer then when they got to the island, but Barbara still had a pleasantly large ass. Barbara broke off the kiss suddenly.

"Dean, I want to try something new."

"Ok what are you thinking?"

"I want to try anal."

"Have you never done it before."

"No, Jeff never wanted to try. Also, I want my first time to be with you."

Dean kissed her. God, he loved her so much.

Dean sat down on the firm sand.

"I would love to take your anal virginity. Sit down into my lap I'll guide you onto my dick. I can see why you lubed me up now."

Barbara squatted down slowly facing away from him. Dean held her hips and his cock hardened more in anticipation of sliding into Barbara's virgin hole. Dean held his cock while Barbara balanced herself with her hands on his thighs. He lined up his cock and after some initial resistance his lubed cock slowly slid into Barbara.

"Fuck it feels so huge," Barbara moaned.

"God, you feel so tight."

Slowly Barbara pumped up and down on his cock in a reverse cowgirl position. She arched against Dean's toned chest and he reached around grasping one of her large tits while rubbing his other hand down her stomach, through her mound of red pubic hair to her clit. Dean rubbed her clit softly as Barbara moved slowly up and down on his cock.

Dean brushed Barbara's red hair aside and kissed her neck as she slowly increased the speed of her pumping on his cock. Barbara moaned already approaching her first orgasm. Dean slid two fingers into her dripping cunt and Barbara moaned louder.

"Fuck yes," she moaned. She stopped pumping temporarily as she came on Dean's cock. Her entire body flexing and releasing. Dean nearly came but somehow held back.

Barbara leaned forward and Dean held her hips as she leaned forward to a kneeling position. He slowly began pumping into her ass. As his speed increased his balls smacked against her pussy and clit, increasing her arousal with every smack. Dean grabbed a handful of Barbara's ginger hair and pulled her head back gently as he fucked her ass faster and faster.

"Yes, fuck I'm coming again, yes," Barbara whimpered.

Dean pulled out of Barbara's ass and she rolled over onto her back. He stroked his cock quickly for a few seconds before exploding all over her freckled body. His cum erupted first all over her huge freckled tits, then down her stomach to her pussy. Dean kept stroking and the last spurt sprayed all over Barbara's face. She smiled and licked some of it.

Dean's mind was still recovering from the mind-blowing sex when he heard something he hadn't thought about for weeks. Was that a helicopter? Barbara looked up as his confused face.

"What is it?"

"I think I hear a helicopter and it's getting closer."

Barbara turned and looked up towards the sound. Just on the horizon they could see a small speck. Both of their minds started racing. Were they going to be rescued? Would they find Jeff and Julie? What did this mean for their love affair? But just as all the gears started turning in their head, they heard a bang and saw smoke rising from the helicopter. They watched in shock as the speck of a craft fell from the sky and into the water beyond the horizon.

*************

Julie and Jeff were thrilled to be on the helicopter, but they were starting to feel strange. If Dean and Barbara were potentially still alive, they were in a bit of a mess. Jeff had filled up his best friend's wife's cunt with his seed less than 20 mins ago. On the other hand, they were excited for the possibility of finding them again and getting back to civilization. Showers, steak, a soft bed, and clothes.

They both were instructed to put on headsets.

"We are going to scan this area really quick for your friends before heading back to the main island if that's ok," the pilot that had met them on the island informed them through the headphones.

Both Jeff and Julie gave a thumbs up.

"Unfortunately, our external comms are out," broke in the copilot who Jeff and Julie now realized was a woman. They had been unable to tell with the helmet on and the baggy flight suits. "No one back home knows we found you yet. And we are actually pretty off course, I had a hunch and we decided to follow it."

"They aren't going to believe it when we land," stated the pilot shaking his head.

Alarms started suddenly going off.

"What's going on," Jeff shouted, but the pilots were too busy pushing buttons to respond.

"Fuel pump is out, try the backup Ann," said the pilot. They flipped some switches.

"Shit it isn't working either," said the co-pilot Ann.

"Ok I'm going to autorotate us down. Prepare to ditch," said the pilot with a professional calmness.

Jeff looked over and saw panic on Julie's face. Her screams couldn't be heard over the helicopter and she luckily wasn't pushing her mic button. Jeff put his arm around her and held her as the helicopter slowly descended.

There was a large popping noise and the cabin started filling with smoke. It seemed like forever to everyone on board, but within a few seconds they hit the water pretty hard. The helicopter began filling with water.

Julie had hit her head, rendering her unconscious. Jeff undid her safety belt and was able to open and get them both out of the helicopter as it started to sink, he grabbed a floating piece of debris and they floated there. He watched as the two pilots floated the other direction. Both of them had inflatable life jackets on. He tried to swim to them, but they were being pulled apart by the waves and trying to drag Julie over to them was a losing battle. Soon they were too far away to see and Jeff was too tired to continue trying. He held the floating debris and kept Julie's face above water. She had a cut on her head. It was bleeding, but not too badly.

Jeff could hardly believe they were back to square one. He only hoped they could drift back to their island or at least an island before too long. After about an hour and half, his wish was granted and he saw an island on the horizon. He slowly but steadily swam towards it dragging Julie with him. He thanked the gods he was a strong swimmer.

Once on the beach, he assessed their situation. This was not their island; it was in fact a lot bigger than the island they had been on previously. They still somehow had managed to keep the blankets they were wrapped in and he laid them on a rock dry. He checked on Julie. She was breathing steadily and the bleeding had stopped. Once he was sure she was ok, exhausted he laid on the beach naked for a while.

Jeff drifted off to sleep for almost half an hour. When he woke, he tried to wake Julie but to no avail. The blankets were dry and he covered Julie's naked hard tanned body with one. He wrapped the other around his own waist in a skirt like fashion. It was a little weird to be wearing clothes again, he thought to himself, but he was mostly concerned about Julie.

After a few hours she started stirring. She held her head in pain.

"Where am I?" she said out loud. "Where are my clothes?"

She saw Jeff.

"What the fuck are you doing here with me naked on a beach"

Fuck thought Jeff, she hit her head hard.

"You don't remember the ship? The weeks we spent on the island."

"What, no. The fuck are you talking about?"

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Meeting you and Barbara at the dock in Fiji. Then it's all blurry, maybe an island, a pelican, oh my god your cock. Why do I remember your cock?"

Jeff almost laughed despite how unfunny the situation was. She might have a very serious brain injury he thought. He had gathered some coconuts while she was out. One was ready for drinking.

"Here, drink some coconut milk," he offered.

She took it and as she sat up to drink her perky tan breasts became exposed. She dropped the coconut and started rearranging the blanket.

"Could you turn away."

Jeff complied as she wrapped the blanket around her like a dress.

"I take it you've already seen me naked?" She said based on his lack of reaction.

"A, you could say that," Jeff wondered when she might remember the rest. He turned back around to see her somewhat dressed.

She looked him up in down taking in the beard and the body hair. Then looking at her own dark tan.

"So, I guess we were on this island a while?"

"Not exactly, we were on another one. A helicopter rescued us a few hours ago, only to crash back into the ocean," Jeff explained shaking his head.

"Well fuck, why'd you let that happen?"

"Goddamn it I thought we were past this shit. It's obviously not my fault a helicopter crashed," Jeff was not happy to see the old bitchy side of Julie back in action.

"I'm sure you had something to do with it."

Jeff scowled at her. She grabbed her head again and winched in pain.

"Oh fuck, I just remembered touching you, did we, oh god. You pig."

"Julie, you had just as much to do with it," Jeff reminded her.

"Oh god, you're right, but I mean it was the situation."

Over the course of the next few hours, it all started coming back to Julie. She also remembered there was a pretty good possibility Dean and Barbara were alive. She remembered everything, but it was almost like her feelings for Jeff were different now, back to the way they were. She wasn't sure if it was the head injury or knowing Dean might be alive, but she was now racked with guilt. She hated the fact that the memories of Jeff's cock inside of her made her wet.

Jeff was more curious about what had happened to the flight crew; he hoped they were okay. They did have the life jackets and the waves weren't too bad, just a strong current. Maybe they were even on this island. He hoped someone would come looking, but he knew with the chopper in the wrong place and radio being out, it was unlikely. He built a small fire for the night and he and Julie slept on opposite sides of it.

************

Dean and Barbara spent the entire day talking about the helicopter. Who had it been? What had gone wrong? Would another rescue force be coming? They decided it would probably be the next day before anyone came so they spent the rest of the day gathering wood for a signal fire and making their help sign on the beach bigger.

Barbara loved watching Dean sweat and flex as he worked to gather wood. Her pussy felt wet the entire day and the idea of getting back to civilization with him left her mind racing. Would they get married, start a life together, maybe even start a family? She wasn't even considering Jeff and Julie might still be alive. That was something she had given up on.

After a long day of work, they swam out into the water to cool down and relax. Barbara swam up to Dean and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her large breasts pressed against his chest and they kissed teasingly.

"So, what are we going to do back in the real world?" she asked trying to assess if her fantasies would come to fruition.

"Hmm, well obviously we will get a place together. I guess we will have to work again, that sucks," Dean laughed at the thought and kissed her neck. His blonde beard tickled her a little.

"What about us? Do you want a family?"

Dean was surprised by the question. He paused and thought about it a minute.

"Well, I always wanted to be a dad. I can't think of anyone else I'd want to do it with."

Barbara kissed him deeply and the then walked out of the water towards their hut and emergency raft bed. Barbara guided him inside and laid down on her back. She spread her freckled legs fully exposing her red hair covered vagina. She spread the lips of her labia and licked her lips looking up at Dean.

"Put your seed in me, we need to practice," she said giving him bedroom eyes like she never had before.

Dean's cock was fully rigid as he slowly moved into position and slid his cock deep into her drenched pussy. They kissed passionately face to face. Dean slowly pumped his hips into his best friend's girl, without even a hint of guilt. He felt her legs wrap around him and pumped harder and faster. He squeezed her tits and felt her hip bucking up towards him.

They made love like this for what felt like eternity, fully entangled in each other. Dean's cock was ready to burst and Barbara was fully entranced with pleasure.

"Fucking fill me up Dean," she moaned and his cock began gushing his semen deep into her body. She wondered if even with her birth control, he still might be impregnating her. Dean felt like he had never produced so much cum and Barbara had never felt so full with Dean or Jeff. Soon his cum was leaking out of her overflowing. They spent most of the night asleep, tangled, with Dean's cock still inside of her.

The next morning when he woke, Dean looked over to see cum still leaking out of Barbara's pussy. His cock hardened at the sight of it. He stroked his cock for a while looking at her naked body. She was more freckled than when they first got to the island. Her muscles were more defined, but she still had curves. He loved her tits and large pink nipples. Her pubic hair was fully grown in a little wild. Fuck he loved her body. He approached orgasm and decided to wake her up. He slid his cock into her still swollen cunt.

Barbara moaned away and pumped her hips into him. In moments he was coming deep inside her again. He kissed her on the lips lovingly after he finished and then started to head out of the hut.

"Hey hunk, where you going?"

"Sorry, got to get that fire going."

Barbara frowned her pussy was aching for more attention. She watched Dean exit to start the signal fire. Once he left, her hand slowly rubbed down her stomach to her pussy. She slid two fingers inside feeling the semen. She brought the fingers to her mouth and licked them before returning them to her clit and rubbing. She rolled onto her stomach and began humping her hand. Her round large ass pumped into the air and her large tits rubbed against the bed as she moaned in a frenzy.

She thought about Dean fucking her from behind in the ass. She pumped her hips faster and faster. She then imagined Jeff sliding his cock into her mouth, at the same time sucking on three of her own free fingers. She moaned on her fingers and started to orgasm until her entire body was shaking with pleasure. Once finished she collapsed. In her post-orgasm clarity phase, she wondered why she had thought about Jeff, he was gone. She felt more sad than guilty and tears rose in her eye, but she didn't feel like crying.

************

Jeff smelled smoke as he woke the next morning. He was surprised to find his own fire had gone out. He stood and looked around he saw smoke rising from the other side of the island. It was at least a days walk, but someone was on the island. Probably the pilots, Jeff thought.

He looked over at Julie her legs were spread wide open and the blanket had opened up. He could see her brown bush and labia. Her slit glistened in the sun light. He stood there admiring her tan body and her muscles flexed as she started to stir. He felt his own cock tenting against his blanket skirt. He opened it up and slowly started stroking his cock. Her body continued to flex as she started to wake up and Jeff wanted nothing more than to slide into her, but he was unsure how she would react in her current state of mind. Julie looked over at him and a shocked face replaced her resting bitch face.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Stroking my cock, seeing you really turned me on," Jeff explained matter of factly. Julie quickly covered herself. He continued to slowly stroke his cock, precum dripped from the head. Julie face distorted in disgust, but was still watching him masturbate.

"Those days are over Jeff. Jesus put it away. Dean and Barb are probably still alive. We can't be doing this," she explained her sudden prudeness.

"That doesn't really change what we've done, how we feel."

"Maybe not for an asshole like you, but it does for me." Despite her words her hand was slowly rubbing the inside of her long tan legs. Raising the blanket up and exposing more and more of her legs.

"You're fucking joking right?"

"No, I am a faithful wife."

"Jesus, you hit you head hard. I've sprayed my cum all over and inside of you. Not exactly faithful." His words seemed to anger her and arouse her. She her face was clenched in anger but her legs opened up exposing her wet cunt. She slowly started rubbing her clit in rhythm with him.

"Fuck you! That was different, things were different then. Jesus, why can't I stop myself" Julie fully removed the blanket and slipped a finger into herself. Jeff removed his blanket and moved closer to her

"No, we can't do this Jeff," Julie said but then grabbed his hard cock and guided it into her mouth.

Jeff fucked her face for a minute as she angrily fingered her wet pussy. She pulled away from his cock and got up on all fours. Her pussy aimed directly at him.

"I don't want this anymore Jeff," she spread her pussy lips and he lined the tip of cock up with her drenched slit. He rubbed the head of his cock on her wet slit.

"This is the last time," she said definitively.

Jeff slammed deep inside of her, almost matching her anger. She moaned loudly and nearly climaxed. Her tan tits swayed as Jeff pumped into her harder and harder.

"Yes give me that cock, you fucking bastard."

Jeff groaned and pumped harder. He grabbed her hair with one hand and one of her ankles with the other fucking her harder than ever before. Soon she was screaming in pleasure. Jeff began to shoot his semen deep insider her. He pulled out and flipped her over spraying all over her.

"See you're still my slut," he said to Julie. She glared at him but didn't push away as he laid next to her. Jeff moved to kiss her but she turned her head away.

"Fucking fine," Jeff shook his head and put his blanket skirt back on. "There is a fire on the other side of this island. I think it's probably the pilots. We should try to get to them. Are you able to walk?"

D66769
D66769
123 Followers