Marooned Together Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie slowly rose rewrapping her blanket dress and nodded her head after trying her balance.

"Fastest way is through the jungle and over the mountain. Sound ok to you, wife of the year?"

"You're such an ass," Julie glared at him. "Sounds fine."

They ate some coconuts and started hiking into the jungle. The hiking was fairly tough in their limited clothing and lack of shoes. Julie found a stick to use as a walking stick and Jeff walked behind her in case she lost her footing. He grabbed her ass a few times to steady her. Julie scowled at him each time. The blanket dress was quite short and occasionally it would get stuck on branches and flip up giving Jeff a full view of Julie's hard tan ass. He was half-erect all day as they walked up the mountain. It was afternoon by the time they got to the top of the mountain. They could see the location fire from there, but it was so far away they couldn't see much. Jeff was surprised to see what looked like maybe a hut or something. How had the pilots built a shelter like that so quickly? Maybe they were former military he thought?

They started heading down, but it was much steeper than the way up. Julie started having problem, her head ached, and she was tired and hungry. They stopped at a clearing to rest.

"I can't go any further."

"Yeah, I'm getting tired too," said Jeff. "We are probably only 3 or so hours away. I will set you up here and spend the night. Then I will head down, get help, and come back for you."

"I don't like being left here, but my head is throbbing I probably need the rest."

Julie slowly set up two beds with palm frond while Jeff gathered coconuts and even caught a large lizard for them to eat. He made a fire and cooked it. They ate in silence, both a little angry with the other and completely exhausted. Without even saying good night they laid on their separate beds and went to sleep.

Jeff woke to moaning. He had experienced Julie's sex dreams before, but as he looked over at her in the moonlight, he realized this one was different. She had removed the blanket dress and was laying on top of it. Her legs were spread wide open and she was rubbing her clit furiously. Her other hand squeezed one of her nipples. Jeff was instantly hard watching her tight body flex in pleasure.

Jeff stood and walked over to her. He knelt next to her and shook her shoulder. Julie opened her eyes. She seemed stunned temporarily. She kept stroking herself but at a slow speed as she slowly came back to reality.

"Jesus, fuck why are you waking me up," she scowled at him.

Jeff motioned to her naked body and she suddenly understood what she was doing.

"Oh wow, a sorry." She slowly started covering herself with the blanket.

"You don't need to stop if you don't want to," he offered.

She paused before responding.

"Jeff I can't anymore. It's not right. I'm so fucking horny, but we can't"

"You sure," Jeff removed his blanket skirt throwing it over to his palm frond bed showing his raging boner.

"Asshole that's not helping," she said angerly but her hand reached up and grabbed the cock stroking it slowly. Jeff reached out grabbing one of her perky tan tits and noticed she was rubbing her clit again.

"You're such a jerk," she moaned as Jeff pinched her nipple and she slipped two fingers inside of herself.

"And you're a cunt," Jeff said and with that guided his cock into her open mouth and plump lips. He pumped his hips against her face slowly and watched as her hips began humping up and down in orgasm. Jeff could feel her moaning on his cock.

Julie pushed him back and he withdrew his cock.

"Stop we can't do this."

"You just came Julie. I've seen it enough times to know. Come on, let me inside you for a few minutes."

"No, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Jeff was frustrated but in disbelief crawled back to his bed. He tossed and turned for a while before finally falling back to sleep.

Julie on the other hand, laid there in a daze. What am I doing? She thought. Is Dean alive, why do I want to fuck that prick so much. Why did I ever let things get this far? Fuck I want his cock in me right now. Is this from the head injury. Her mind swirled for what seemed like forever but she finally fell asleep.

She woke still naked. Jeff was gone and her head was pounding.

*************

Outside of starting the fire and increasing the size of the help sign on the beach, Dean and Barbara went about their normal tasks for the day; Hunting and gathering and a little napping. They ate their regular meals and talked about what it would be like to be back in the real world. That night they cuddled and discussed living together and starting a family. They made love. Their relationship felt more real than it ever had.

The next morning, they went about their business as usual before meeting back at their make shift dining area for lunch. As they ate, they kept smiling at one another, the excitement that a helicopter could be coming over the horizon at any time was keeping them fully titillated. Under their bamboo tabled Dean felt a dainty food rubbing up his leg. His cock almost instantly responded.

Barbara stood up and seductively walked over to him. He swung his legs out from under the table and Barbara knelt in front of him, her large tits rested on his thighs and she grabbed his hard prick and began licking it eagerly. Dean's abs flexed as he placed a hand on the back of her head.

Barbara took his cock into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on it. Her tits smacked against his legs as she did. She seemed to somehow be more motivated in pleasuring him than ever before. Dean pushed the red hair back from her face. She squeezed his balls tightly and her tongue swirled as she moaned on his cock. It only took minutes before he was ready to explode.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum," he attempted to warn her but was already spurting into her mouth. She pulled off him and continued stroking. His cum sprayed all over her face and the top of her chest. She smiled and stood up as he recovered.

Dean stood and grabbed her around the waist.

"I think it's your turn."

He picked her up and laid her on the table. Her legs spread wide instinctively. Dean moved between her legs and kissed her upper thighs. Barbara played with the cum on her face and chest slowly moving it into her mouth. She let out a large moan as Dean began licking her clit. She thought it wouldn't be long before she too was climaxing, but then she heard something. She placed her hand on Dean's head to stop him. She sat up on the table and hopped off of it.

Dean heard it too, something was moving in the jungle behind them. Dean grabbed his fishing spear thinking it might be an animal of some type. They waited for a few moments and then to their surprise a man came through the trees. They squinted for a minute confused, who could this be.

Barbara recognized him first.

"Jeff! Oh my god! Is that you!"

"What the fuck..." Dean's mouth gaped open

"Are you kidding me, Dean, Barb, holy shit!" Jeff was equally shocked he was also trying to figure out why they were naked. He took in Barbs body and felt his cock hardening. He couldn't help but notice Dean was also a little erect.

He ran up to them, he hugged Dean bending so their cocks didn't touch. He then slowly walked to Barbara and grabbed her hips pulling her close. He pressed against her and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Her large breasts pressed against him and their tongues pressed against each other. It was like a fantasy to both of them. Jeff almost laid her on the table and fucked her right there, before remembering Dean was standing a few feet away.

Dean felt a rush of jealousy and anger that surprised him, he then realized Julie should be there. Where was she. He cleared his throat. The couple stopped kissing.

"Umm, where's Julie, did she not make it," he asked somberly.

"Oh, shit sorry, she is ok, but a little injured," Jeff explained. "I need your help to recover her."

Jeff spent the next few minutes explaining what had happened to them, leaving out all of the sex stuff. He finished by telling them about the rescue. It seemed to dash their hope of a rescue. Both Dean and Barbara were surprisingly silent. There was so much to process. They had been cheaters this entire time, they were still stuck on the island, and now their actual significant others were there with them. They were in love, but now it was complicated.

After a strange silence, Dean and Barbra told their story, also without the sex parts. They explained their nudity by saying they had also lost their clothes similar to Jeff and Julie, even though they both knew exactly where they were. Jeff was too excited to question any holes in their story though. Dean and Jeff decided to leave for Julie quickly, they would probably have to spend the night there before coming back. Barb decided to stay and get things ready for their arrival the next day.

Dean and Jeff walked quickly through the jungle. Dean was excited to see Julie, but a little confused about how he felt beyond being excited. After walking for a few hours, they stopped to take a break.

"Jeff, I need to," Dean started but stopped.

"Need to what?"

"I don't know how to say this."

Jeff had an idea of what might be about to be said but still wasn't sure he wanted to hear it. He was silent.

"I'm in love with Barbara," Dean blurted out.

Jeff was shocked he thought he would say they fooled around a little, but in love?

"What the hell man, you have a wife? I'm your best fucking friend."

"I know, I know. It's just we thought you guys were dead. It's been hard, we were alone, one thing led to another. I'm sorry."

Jeff couldn't really understand why he was so angry. He felt similarly about Julie even if he hated it, but he still felt betrayed. It was almost just to hurt Dean that he began to speak.

"Well, in all honesty, I fucked Julie too," he blurted out.

"Yeah right," Dean looked at him skeptically. "You guys hate each other."

"Well either way, I fucked her and she fucked me back."

Dean's eyes narrowed as he realized Jeff was being honest. He moved closer to Jeff and pushed him lightly.

"The hell man, that's my wife."

Jeff pushed him back.

"Fuck you man, Barb is practically my wife."

Dean surprised himself as his fist flew forward connecting with the side of Jeff's face. Though shocked, Jeff reacted in kind swinging back and hitting Dean on the chin. The impacts stunned them both and they stopped swinging. Then Dean started laughing. Jeff sat down and started giggling himself.

"Fuck man, I'm sorry," Dean apologized. "I don't know how to feel about all of this. You really fucked Julie."

"I know you can't believe it, but we started having feelings as well."

"Man, this whole thing is wild. I can't believe we are all together on a deserted island."

"I know," Jeff agreed. "I thought you guys were dead. I thought Julie and I would live the rest of our lives on our island."

"Well, it sounds like now we might live it on this island together."

Their relationship seemed to be healing at a superhuman rate. It was still unclear what their future would be, but it seemed they could still be friends. They made it all the way up to camp where Julie waited for them.

*************

Julie's mind had been all over the place since she woke up alone naked in the jungle. She still wanted Jeff, she still had feelings for him, and part of her still hated him. Dean was out there somewhere, but they might never be together. Should she be loyal and wait for him even if they were never to meet again.

To keep her mind off things she decided to cut the blanket into two pieces of clothing. She had created a tie around top and skirt like garment that was much more comfortable than her single dress item. She had just finished when she heard the men approaching. She was expecting Jeff and the pilots and when a naked Dean came through the jungle; she was shocked. Her mouth literally hung down and she slowly stood, her eyes open as wide as humanly possible. As reality hit, she ran over and hugged Dean. She moved in to kiss him and he kissed back, but not as passionately as she expected. She pulled back.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Dean was silent for a minute.

"I can't believe you are here, but honestly we should talk."

It was getting dark and they started a fire. They all sat down next to each other, Julie between them both. Dean started telling Julie his and Barbara's story, this time with all of the sex. Even in the firelight it was obvious Julie was getting madder and madder, redder and redder as he talked about their sexual teasing. What wasn't apparent was it was also turning her on. She was getting wetter and wetter in her blanket skirt. She was angry but also relieved she hadn't been the only one to cheat.

Jeff's cock was also hardening. He was surprised hearing about Barb flirting and teasing Dean was so hot. When Dean started talking about them fucking, he could barely resist touching himself. Julie on the other hand got more angry than horny at that point.

Almost out of nowhere Julie began slapping Dean's muscular chest and face.

"You fucked her Jesus, what the hell Dean."

Dean tried to grab her hands but she kept smacking him.

"And you fucked Jeff," he replied back. She stopped smacking and glared at Jeff. He shrugged trying to avoid her ire. She turned back to Dean and was still smacking. He finally held her arms and then surprising everyone including herself she leaned forward and kissed Dean hard on the mouth. A little surprised, he kissed her back.

She got her hands free and held his face kissing him for a while. Jeff could see Dean was getting aroused, his cock hardening. One of Julie's hands left his face and went down and began stroking his Dean's hardening prick. Then to Jeff's surprise she stopped kissing Dean and turned towards him. She kissed him as passionately as she had Dean. Jeff removed his blanket skirt and immediately Julie began to stroke his cock as well. She stopped stroking the men and removed her top and then her skirt. She got on all fours facing Dean, her ass almost in Jeff's face.

"Since you fucked Barb, you don't get to fuck me tonight, but Jeff does."

"Come on that doesn't make sense Julie," Dean argued but Julie began sucking his dick so he stopped arguing.

Jeff lined up behind Julie and then looked at his best friend for direction. Dean rolled his eyes and then shrugged. Jeff slowly slid his hard cock into his friend's wife. Julie moaned on Dean's cock and her tits swung in the fire light as Jeff fucked her aggressively from behind. It didn't take long before both men were ready to cum. Julie orgasmed quickly as well. Then she pulled away from both men.

"I want you to both come all over me," she said in her sultriest voice.

Both men stood and she stroked them one in each hand, alternating licking them, until Dean and then quickly there after that Jeff, began spraying her with cum. Julie's face, hair, and tits were covered before they were finished.

The fire died down and they all laid on the palm fronds, Julie between them facing Dean but with Jeff's cock pressed against her ass. They all started drifting off to sleep.

"I missed you," Julie said to Dean.

"I missed you too," he answered and pecked her on the lips before falling asleep.

*************

Julie awoke early the next day with Jeff's morning wood pressing against her ass. It was a familiar feeling from all of their nights cuddled in their shelter. She wiggled against it. As she moved, she realized Dean's cock was pressed against her clit. Her breathing instantly started becoming heavier. Julie's nipples hardened and she placed a hand on Dean's face and kissed him awake. His eyes opened and he smiled at her. Without a word Julie reached down and lined up her husband's cock with her wet pussy. She moved her leg so it lined up perfectly and Dean pumped into her slowly.

Julie let out a moan as Dean moved his mouth to one of her hard nipples and began to lick and suck at it as he pumped in and out of her. After pumping for a while Dean moved back to her mouth and kissed her deeper.

Julie suddenly felt a stir behind her. She felt lips on the back of her neck and Jeff's hand reach around her and begin groping one of her breasts while he pumped his hard cock against her ass. She felt Jeff rearranging behind her and let out a loud gasp that was almost a scream as he slid his cock into her pussy in rhythm with her husbands. She had never felt anything let it. The two cocks inside of her pussy overwhelmed her sensory perception.

The men both groped at her tan hard body slowly pumping in unison. Julie could do nothing more than convulse in ecstasy as the men accelerated their penetrative motions into her. She could feel the cocks rubbing ever surface inside of her and against one another. She began to climax and her pussy, along with every muscle in her body contracted over and over. She felt the cocks begin to spurt and then spray inside of her. The men slowly pulled their cocks out of her and she laid on her back catching her breath as cum leaked out of her gaping cunt.

"That was unbelievable," she breathlessly moaned, her body still twitching.

The men smirked at one another, both wondering why they had never tried it before.

"How'd you make her so slutty," Dean joked. His wife smacked him playfully.

"I think she always had it in her," Jeff replied laughing, Julie smacked his stomach slightly less playfully.

They laid there for several minutes before starting the long trek to Dean and Barbara's camp. They carried their blanket clothes with them, but stayed naked as they walked. Both men helped steady Julie as they walked. Their nude bodies rubbing against her from time to time. Julie was surprised how aroused she still was. They each told different stories about their time on the islands as they walked. Dean found the pelican story especially funny.

When they finally got to camp. Barbara was there to meet them. She hugged Julie, and then went and kissed Jeff. She went over to Dean and awkwardly hugged him.

"It's ok Barb, you can kiss him too. He told me about you guys," Jeff offered. Barbara looked relieved but only pecked him on the cheek. Even with that Julie gave her a bit of the evil eye.

They ate a dinner of fish and fruit that Barbara had prepared and then Dean broke out their last bottle of vodka and a deck of cards.

"I think we have something to celebrate," Dean said. "Barbara and I have a game that might be fun. We play slap jack but mix it with truth or dare. First few rounds is only drinking"

"It's pretty fun," Barbara stated.

"Yeah, I bet you found it fun seducing my husband," Julie said in a joking, but not joking way.

Jeff made a cat sound and Julie slapped him just softly enough it was still playful.

They all took a swig of vodka and then started the game. They each lost a few rounds and were getting tipsier.

"It's time for round two," said Barbara slight slurring her words. "Last one to slap has to masturbate for 30 seconds."

Barbara lost the first round. After they all passed the bottle around, she got up on the makeshift table and laid down her thick freckled legs spread wide. She slowly started rubbing her clit through her red pubic hair. The men were on either side of her next to her legs. Barbara was surprised but happy when she felt them both rubbing her legs. Both men were soon sporting full erections. Julie was closer to Barbara's face and didn't want to be left out, she started to grope Barbara's large freckled tits and started kissing her. The men were enthralled as their wife and girlfriend made out in front of them.