Marooned Together Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three of Barbara's fingers disappeared into her drenched pussy as she continued to kiss Julie. She was surprised how quickly her orgasm was building as she felt one of Dean's fingers slid into her asshole and Jeff began rubbing her clit. She moaned into Julie's mouth and her hips began to buck in orgasm. Once it had subsided, she pushed everyone back.

"Fuck I think that was more than 30 seconds," She gasped. "Round three lap dances."

They played a round, Julie was last to slap, and Dean was first. They all took a swig of vodka before Julie began to dance in front of Dean. Barbara and Jeff sat on the sand in front of them watching the show.

Julie leaned up against Dean rubbing her body against him. His hard cock was trapped between his body and Julie's tight ass. She rubbed her breasts as she rubbed against him. Everyone was surprised how good she was. Jeff actually wondered if she had been a stripper before and not told any of them. Her nipples were rock hard.

Taking in the show Barbara began stroking Jeff's hard cock as they watched. Jeff was soon more interested in her than the show and they started making out in the sand.

Julie turned and faced Dean and knelt in front of him wrapping her tits around his cock. She stroked it up and down with her breasts before he grabbed her arm and guided her up to him and kissed her on the lips.

There was a sudden pause in activity.

"I think its bed time," slurred Barbara.

"They don't even know about the bed," laughed Dean drunkenly.

Barbara led Jeff, and Dean led Julie to their inflated raft bed.

They laid down on it. Both Jeff and Julie sighed in comfort.

"All we had were fucking palm fronds," complained Julie jokingly.

Once they were all lying in bed the couples rolled to their actual mates and began making out. Barbara mounted Jeff and slide his giant hard cock inside of her. He held her hips and watched as her large breasts bounced in the limited moonlight of the shelter.

Julie followed suit doing the same to Dean. The couples were close enough that the legs of Julie and Barbara rubbed against each other. After riding for a while, they turned their face towards one another and kissed as they continued to hump their men. Jeff and Dean looked at each other and nodded with silly drunken grins on their faces.

After a few minutes the moans and groans built and almost simultaneously both men spurted into their partners pussies. Cuddled up with the original couples the quickly fell into a drunken sleep.

*************

As the sunlight began entering the shelter, Barbara woke with her signature hangover headache. She slugged over to Dean and shook him softly.

"Hey care to make my headache go away?" she asked hoping for a massage.

"Sure," Dean said groggily. He sat up and gently pushed her onto her back. Barbara was surprised but not displeased as he raised up one of her freckled legs by the ankle and slid his already hard cock into her fire hair covered pussy.

"Fuck I thought I'd get a massage, but this is better," she softly moaned. Her large tits bounced with every thrusts. After a few moments Dean raised her other leg and put both feet on his shoulders thrusting deep inside of her faster and faster.

Julie and Jeff both woke with the bouncing of the raft bed. The looked over at each other after taking in the sight.

"What the fuck," Julie silently mouthed to Jeff. He shrugged. Julie responded by rolling over to Jeff and sucking his cock placing herself in a side-by-side situation so he could lick her pussy. Jeff and Julie knew each other well enough to cause each other almost competitively fast to orgasm. Jeff felt his cum gushing out of his cock into Julie's mouth as her pussy quivered on his mouth. They kept watching their significant others continue fucking. After a few moments of recovery. Julie crawled over and laid next to Barbara. She motioned to Jeff to fuck her.

Now both men were side by side fucking each other's mate. The women kissed sharing Jeff's cum that was still in Julie's mouth. Seeing the two contrasting women side by side was bringing both men back to a state of climax.

The women both started moaning and were soon convulsing in orgasm.

"They should spray their cum on both of us," Barbara suggested. Julie nodded the best she could.

The men pulled out and the women moved so they were kneeling together. Both men stood in front of them stroking their cocks a few moments before they both sprayed their seed all over Julie and Barbara's nearly perfect but very different breasts.

They all then lay exhausted and hungover on the raft half cuddled and half tangled together.

Epilogue

On an island only a few miles away from the one Dean, Jeff, Julie, and Barbara now resided, the two pilots washed up on to the shore. Exhausted after floating for days at sea they crawled away from the water line before collapsing.

"We made it Ann!" exclaimed the male pilot.

"Just barely this time Greg."

"Fuck without the comms who knows how long we will be here. Our wives are going to be pissed."

"Yeah, Janet is going to kill me once we actually get home," Ann joked. After resting for a short time, she started talking again. "We better get these flight suits off so they can dry."

Ann stood up. She first took off her helmet revealing short bleached blonde hair and her multiple earrings. She had lost her boots in the ocean so she easily slipped her one-piece flight suit off. She wore only male boxer briefs under it. Her small tits had pierced pink nipples. Greg couldn't help but be aroused and hoped Ann wouldn't be embarrassed as he took off his own flight suit revealing his tented boxers. Ann looked and smirked.

"Sorry," Greg shrugged.

"I'm not upset, but a little impressed," She replied winking. "We better take off the underwear too."

I have to be stranded on a tropical island with a naked lesbian, of course, thought Greg shaking his head.

They both stripped naked revealing Ann's pussy covered in dark pubic hair and Greg's erect large cock and gray pubes. They put their clothes on some rocks to dry and a mischievous pelican circled above.

*************

One year later on the big island

At first there was a lot of sex and orgies in the group. They did all kinds of things. As the days, then weeks, then months went by though things changed. It was obvious that though both women loved Jeff, they were both in love with Dean. Soon Jeff felt like the odd man out. He built his own shelter and although he occasionally made out or exchanged oral with one of the women, most the time he was alone pondering things, waiting for rescue.

Dean on the other hand was pretty surprised how well things went with both women. At first, they were both jealous. Julie was even down right mean, but soon they realized they both really were in love with him. They talked about what it would be like to live together back in the real world.

After a little over a year, they all got their chance. One day they saw a drone flying over. They all waved at it and jumped up and down. Then it was gone. A few days later a ship showed up. They saw the crew on the deck and without thinking much all, started swimming towards it. The crew helped them on board and gave them towels to wrap up in.

A woman in standard adventure clothes came forward. She was about 5'9" wore a tank top, cargo shorts, and no shoes. She had long black hair, olive skin, and big brown eyes that met Jeff's as he took her in. He wasn't sure if love at first sight existed, but if it did, this was it. She smiled at him and nodded when she looked down at the bulge under his towel.

"I'm Captain Hannah," she explained. "This is my ship. Your families used your money to hire me to find you."

"What money?" Dean asked curiously, he wasn't poor but outside of some modest brokerage accounts they weren't rich.

"I forget you have been on an island for more than a year. Remember the stock you and Jeff bought before you left for Fiji?"

They nodded and then she showed them the stock ticker on her satellite enabled phone. It had gone up an astronomical amount.

"Holy shit we're rich," Dean gasped.

They all celebrated momentarily.

"There are clothes in your quarters," Captain Hannah explained. "Join me for dinner in an hour or so. Especially you Jeff."

She smirked at him checking out his bulge one more time before walking away. Jeff had a feeling a new adventure was starting, just as another was ending.

Jeff went into one of the ship's staterooms and Dean, Julie, and Barbara went into the other.

The End