Marrage Games

Story Info
Maid is caught in marriage games between a husband and wife.
3.1k words
4.03
33.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring my gold and diamond earrings," I heard my wife, Priya order our maid, Anjali. Anjali was only 18 and had only recently started working for us.

She was the daughter of my family's long standing maid and we were obliged to give her a job. She was 5 ft tall and had a slight figure. Her breasts seemed slightly more than a handful. My interest in this young woman was more than professional.

I always had a wandering eye and my wife had learned to indulge it. She knew this when she married me as she usurped my ex-wife. Priya seemed to revel in being the other woman and I loved the kinks she brought to my life. Priya was only 28 when we married and I was 42. 8 years later and our marriage was stronger than ever.

Anjali returned to Priya looking confused.

"Madam, I could not find the earrings," Anjali said.

"I must do everything myself," she announced rather dramatically.

She stood in an exasperated manner and walked towards the bedroom. Anjali followed demurely behind her.

I glanced up to check out her ass in her sari. She wore a green sari that was stained and dusty. This girl had me dreaming of ways of unwrapping her sari.

*Slap* I heard a loud slap from the bedroom and I immediately walked to the room.

I saw Anjali cradling her face with her hand as she pleaded.

"Madam, I am sorry. I have not taken anything. I have not done anything," Anjali pleaded with Priya.

"Do not dare speak or I will beat you black and blue. Your mother has been our loyal servant and now you steal from me," Priya screamed at the poor girl.

Priya was a bully and she was bullying this poor girl. Jewelry was nothing for Priya and I was surprised she remembered a certain pair as she had so many pieces.

"Why do you think she stole them?" I asked trying to calm the situation. Anjali looked up at me as her savior and I saw the relief on her face.

"They were here this morning and now they are gone. The only person that has come into this room is this little wench," Priya said menacingly.

"She must surely have them on her if she has taken them, she has been here all day," I said in a calm manner trying to bring a sense of sanity to proceedings.

"Okay, fine. I will search her and you will watch to make sure she has nothing to hide," Priya says as she turns to me and gives me a sly wink. I finally realize the game she is playing.

Raise your hands up she instructs Anjali and despite being a little startled by this command Anjali complies.

I sit down on the bed as I watch Priya seductively unwrap the sari from Anjali's upper body. There is a bead of sweat that travels from Anjali's neck down to her cleavage and my eyes travel with it. She is sultry and seductive without being aware of it.

Priya checks the shawl of the sari to keep up the pretence of the search.

*Slap* Anjali drops her arms down and this brings a slap from Priya.

"I will only tell you once. Keep your arms up," Priya barks at her as tears well up in Anjali's eyes from the stinging slap.

Anjali lifts her arms up and now that her shawl is no longer protecting her, her armpits are exposed. I can feel my erection grow as I watch the thick growth of hair in her armpits. The strong smell of sweat from her body fills my nostrils.

Priya runs her hands down her arms to her armpits and begins to run her fingers through the thick growth of hair.

I can feel my erection begin to throb at Priya's seductive movements. Her eyes are on me as she knows what she is doing to me. Her games make me feel so alive.

She runs her hands down to Priya's petticoat and begins to feel it as she pretends to search the naive girl.

Priya whispers in Anjali's ear but I am unable to make out the words. Priya begins to undo the petticoat and opens it to reveal her breasts to my eyes.

Priya allows Anjali to lower her arms to remove the petticoat. Priya checks the petticoat before resting her hands on Anjali's hips.

Priya is stood behind Anjali as she slides her hands up and down the side of Anjali's body. I know her positioning is so that I have an unrestricted view of Anjali's body. She revels in the way I am feasting on Anjali's flesh. The game is all that matters to Priya and it is what always brings me back to her. She always finds a way to take our sex life to the next level.

Priya is gently teasing the outside of Anjali's areola with her fingers as Anjali's nipples begin to constrict and grow erect. The arousal Anjali is feeling is becoming more obvious as she closes her eyes and bites her lip. Priya is a natural seductress and I am surprised Anjali has lasted this long.

Priya looks at me and licks her lips almost begging me to suck on the young woman's taut nipples.

My cock is ready to burst out of my pants and then Priya mouths to me, "Take it out."

Anjali seems lost to Priya's seductive touches. Priya is now flicking her nipples as she massages her breasts. Eliciting low soft moans from Anjali's lips as the young woman struggles to control her body's reaction.

Priya raises her eyebrows and keeps encouraging me to expose myself. There is nothing to lose and I slowly begin to loosen my belt.

Anjali's eyes are drawn to my movements and this only encourages me to expose myself. Anjali sighs as she watches my cock stand up straight before her naïve eyes.

Priya lowers her hands to Anjali's waistband and seductively unwraps the sari. She begins to slowly unwrap and reveal more and more of this angel until Anjali is left in just some tattered panties. Simultaneously I stroke my cock to Anjali as she stands before me almost naked.

The panties are already soaked and her bush is visible through the panties as the growth pushes out of the edges. The thick luscious pubes of Anjali have my cock throbbing and twitching. Priya wastes no time in seductively and slowly lowering them to her feet. She then runs her hand up the inside of Anjali's leg and begins to run her fingers through the thick luscious bush of Anjali's pubic hair. Priya expertly navigates herself through the thick forest of hair and finds her wet and engorged lips. Priya spreads them and fluids leak on to Anjali's pubic hair which is now glistening with her juices. Priya begins to slowly massage the wet pussy lips as she drives me crazy with anticipation. Priya's touch is gentle but firm. I desperately want to ravage Anjali but I need to let Priya remain in control. This is her game.

Anjali's soft moans are becoming louder. Her aroused state is unmistakable as her fluids run down her leg.

Priya begins a more intimate examination and I notice she slides two fingers a knuckle deep. Her thumb is massaging Anjali's engorged and throbbing clit. She rubs her juices around the clit as Anjali struggles to stand up.

Priya then mouths to me, "Virgin." In that moment I almost came but bit down hard to stop myself.

"Calm down. She will be yours...and mine," Priya mouths to me and I nod in return.

Priya allowed me to cheat but we had two simple rules. I could never cum inside anyone but Priya's vagina and the second rule was total honesty. If I cheated, I must tell her every detail of the person and the sex. She loved hearing the details and even got off on it.

Priya rhythmically moves her fingers in and out of Anjali while her other hand is used to rub Anjali's clit. Anjali's moans are more frequent and her need to climax was rising. Anjali's eyes widened as she was close to her orgasm but then Priya all of a sudden stopped. She was the queen and she always maintained control.

Priya came up to Anjali and whispered something inaudible in her ear. Anjali raised her arms to her hair and lifted her hair up as she walked up over to me. She was in a trance and not in control of what was happening.

She stood before me as she stuck her breasts out to me. I was surprised by Anjali's compliance and she seemed bemused. She looked over her shoulder at Priya, the puppet master.

"Kiss her armpits, savor her heavenly body," Priya now commands me. I am only too eager to comply.

I keep reminding myself to keep control as I pull Anjali towards me and nuzzle my face in to the heavenly bush of her armpits. I kiss and lick her armpits as I savor the sweaty and salty taste. The natural beauty of this girl only turns me on more. She has no need for perfumes or beauty products. She is all natural. I begin to hold and squeeze her breasts as I find an urgency taking over me.

Priya begins to undress in the background and I cannot help but look at the elegant beauty of my wife. She is a goddess and her mind is as perverted as my own. She strips down to her red lace bra and panties. It contrasts nicely against her fair skin.

I move down to Anjali's breasts and gently suck on a nipple. Anjali's moans as I take her nipple deeper into my mouth.

Priya approaches Anjali from behind and pulls her hair to one side. Priya is naturally sensual and this causes Anjali to roll her neck.

Priya begins to plant kisses along the exposed nape of her neck and on to her shoulder blade. Anjali can feel Priya's breasts still in the bra against her back

I begin to alternate between her breasts. My soft gentle sucking has taken on a more aggressive role as I bite and nibble at her erect nipples.

Priya turns her face towards her and draws her lips towards her own. Anjali is overpowered by Priya's sensuality and sexuality and she is powerless to resist as they kiss in a soft erotic manner. Their lips gently caress each other as their lips part. Priya is dominant and lets her tongue slip past Anjali's lips as she draws her deeper into the kiss.

My hand is drawn to the hairy jungle between her legs and I begin to gently run my fingers through the thick bush of hair. The hair is slick with her juices and this only causes to turn me on even more. I am desperate to tear her hymen apart.

Priya then pulls Anjali towards her as they stand by the side of the bed. Priya pulls her towards her as they resume the kiss. Priya likes to be in control and she enjoys teasing me. Priya's hands are positioned on Anjali's hips and her thigh is between Anjali's legs. Priya's thigh is gently rubbing against Anjali's bush. I can see the wet stains being left on Priya's leg. The atmosphere is thick with sensuality.

Anjali's body is writhing against Priya as they kiss with greater desire. Priya stops her once more and licks her earlobe before whispering in her ear.

Anjali turns to me and says, "Sir, you must stand." I comply as I know she is under Priya's spell.

Anjali begins to slowly unbutton my shirt and remove it from my body. She removes my shirt and pulls down my trousers asking me to step out of them.

Anjali is now stroking my hard cock and I have a silly grin on my face. Priya pulls her hair back and Anjali is now licking the head of my cock.

Priya is directing her on how to perform this act and despite her lack of experience she has a soft and gentle touch. She licks down my shaft getting my cock nice and wet.

Priya then whispers something to Anjali and she turns her attention to my balls. She sucks on one and then the other before returning to my back.

She is now taking my cock deeper in to her mouth and down her throat. Anjali is a quick learner and is masterfully licking the underside of the head of my cock. I grab her hair and groan as I struggle to maintain control.

Priya slides down her panties to her ankles. She takes my hand and places it between her legs. She is hot and wet. Priya liked to keep a small landing strip on her pussy. I loved the contrast with the jungle of Anjali. I feel the moistness of her lips running my hand up and down them.

My fingers part her lips and her juices excrete out. My index finger easily slides between her lips as I slowly finger fuck her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Priya whispers into my ear.

"Oh darling, so much. I love you more than anything," I moan out loud as Anjali takes me deeper down her throat. My finger slides in and out of Priya faster as she leans on me. I am rotating my thumb around her clit.

"Good boy. Throat fuck the little slut until you slam against the back of her throat, until she is choking on your big fat cock," Priya whispers in my ear. I can sense her deeply aroused state and I increase the pressure on her clit.

Something comes over me at the hearing this and I begin to ram my cock down Anjali's throat. She is merely a fuck doll for our pleasure.

Anjali begins to gag on my cock but instead of relenting, it only serves to encourage me to fuck her throat harder.

Priya is beginning to push back against my fingers as she approaches her orgasm. Priya holds and squeezes my ass cheek as she tries to stay on her feet.

Anjali's tears are streaming down her face as she takes me deeper. Priya's finger delves deeper into the crevice of my ass cheeks. She then inserts it into my anus and I am unable to control myself any longer. I pull out of Anjali's mouth and cum over her face.

Priya reaches her orgasm and I feel a flood of fluids explode over my hands.

Priya takes Anjali to the bed and signals for me to sit on the chair. I am leaning back in the chair as I watch Priya gently clean Anjali as she dabs a cloth at her face and her matted hair.

Anjali is a sweaty mess and her hair is matted to her face but knowing Priya this is just the beginning. The cum is difficult to remove from her hair.

Priya draws Anjali into a kiss. It is the most sensual sight, two beautiful women enjoying a deep sensual kiss.

Priya is easy with Anjali and she is caressing her arm as their lips become familiar. The kiss is becoming more intense and Priya places her legs between Anjali's legs so that they are interlocked.

The scene is sensual as their bodies come closer together and their kiss becomes more passionate. I can see their tongues intertwining between their legs. I am already becoming hard when Priya leans back on her arms and begins to more aggressively rub her pussy against Anjali's hairy cunt.

I watched on as their bodies writhed together and their moans filled the room. Priya was thrusting harder against Anjali and she was the dominant one in the pairing as she grinded against Anjali.

Their moans began to fill in the room and I loved watching their hot sweaty bodies.

Their bodies were building to a huge final climax and they both moaned out loud as an orgasm ripped through their bodies.

They both fell back in exhaustion from their exertions and were breathing heavily.

Priya was the first to move and sat up against head of the bed. She pulled Anjali up so that she had her head between Anjali's legs.

Anjali began attending to Priya and she was down on her knees. Priya had a glazed look in her eyes but she had enough energy to motion for me to get behind Anjali.

My cock was solid as a rock at this stage and I began to rub my cock up and down Anjali's wet and inviting slit.

Anjali attempted to look around and protest but Priya kept a tight hold of her head and Anjali quickly returned to attending to Priya's wet pussy.

"Do you remember our wedding night?" Priya asked.

I had said something stupid like 'I wished you were a virgin'. It had been brought up many times since in arguments.

"Tonight is our wedding night. I want you to take my virginity," Priya added.

"I love you," I mouthed to Priya and thrust hard into Anjali. I was able to get my cock half way in but she was much tighter than I expected.

"Harder! Be a man!" Priya moaned out loud.

I thrust harder inside of the tight cunt and began to force myself in.

"Fuck your virgin wife! Own my cunt! Break my hymen!" She spat at me and it spurred me on. A fire I had not felt before went through me as I rammed into the virgin cunt and ripped the hymen apart for good.

"Harder! Make me a woman!" She begged.

I fucked Anjali so hard her face was being pushed into Priya's cunt.

"So close baby," Priya moaned and then I felt her pull Priya off my blood soaked cock and pushed her to the side of the bed discarding her as though she was some sex toy we had used.

"Cum inside me baby. Fill my womb!" She moaned.

I knew what she wanted and I buried my blood soaked cock deep inside of her. Priya locked her legs around me and locked me in a kiss.

I fucked her with a greater vigor than ever before. Priya could feel this new vigor and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I sensed she was close to her orgasm.

I creamed the inside of her womb as I ejaculated hard inside of her.

She broke off the kiss, "amazing baby. Amazing." She said while taking deep breaths. Anjali was no longer a thought for me as my focus was solely on Priya.

After we had recovered from our exertions I went to the bathroom to clean up. The door was slightly open and I saw Anjali begin to dress. My lust had been satiated and I was no longer looking at her with the same lust.

Priya walked up to Anjali and handed her a pair of gold earrings. Anjali had a smile on her lips as she left our bedroom.