Marriage Counceling

Story Info
Help is available to save a marriage.
4.5k words
3.24
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello. I'm Doctor Butterfield. Call me Pauline.

"Angela."

"I'm Frank."

"Please, have a seat. Can I get you anything? Coffee, pop, water?

"A bottle of water would be nice."

"Sure. Frank?

"Coffee'd be great, black, no sugar, please."

Pauline already has a mug on the oval table. Her chair is on one side. Angela and I sit in similar armchairs on the other side. She hands Angela a bottle of water and a glass, then pours me a coffee. I take a sip. Good.

"So, lets start by getting to know each other. Ladies first. Angela where were you born?"

I sip my coffee as Angela relates her life story.

Oops, my hand is going numb and I just dropped my coffee mug on the carpet. I can't raise my arm!

Pauline goes to her desk and picks up the handset of her landline phone. "We're ready for you."

"That was quick."

"Yes, I think you over estimated Frank's weight, Angela. Don't worry there's a bit of lee way with doses."

Two ladies in nurse's uniforms come in. One is pushing a wheel chair. My vision goes grey as they lift me from the chair to the wheelchair.

*************

I look down at my arm. The nurse is emptying a hypodermic into it. Where am I? Where's Angela and Doctor Butterfield?

She's wearing a white lab coat. Her red framed glasses are an old fashion retro style. Her brunet hair is short. Her lipstick red.

"Hello, dear." Subtle smile, soft voice. "Don't speak, just listen. You may call me 'Doctor'. I will oversee your transition therapy."

"What transition? The fuck you say? Let me out. Untie me right fucking NOW!"

"Tsk, tsk." She clucks. "Nurse."

"Yes Doctor."

Nurse pinches my jaw. "Ug!" she shoves a red ball gag into my mouth.

"Thank you Janet. Now. I told you not to speak. You WILL learn to obey.

"Now, as I was saying, your wife. What's her name?" She looks at the paper on her clipboard. "Angela. Yes, Angela has arranged for The Institute to transform you into her maid, slash, lesbian lover. Actually tranny lover. I guess she likes your little wewe. Huh?" She folds her clipboard under her arm. "Come, let's meet Matron." She holds the door as the nurse wheels me out.

Down the corridor and into an executive office. Dusty rose carpet. Couch to one side and several padded armchairs in front to a big polished cherry wood desk. A wall of glass behind the desk. Where are we? High above the street level. There's a wide river behind those buildings. Where the fuck are we?

The lady behind the desk has sharp features. Her blond hair is pulled back in a bun, Her nose is thin and so are her pink lips. She's wearing a white button down blouse. She stands and smiles down, then picks up a leash.

A tall man gets up from behind the desk. Muscular. He's naked except for a collar and boxers. They're of a pale blue see through material, and it's plain he's very well hung. He follows her on his leash.

She sits on the couch and pats her thigh. He sinks to the carpet and looks lovingly at her. She strokes his bald head and he rests his cheek on her thigh.

"Well, since she's restrained, I assume she's not here voluntarily."

"No, Matron." Doctor hands her the form from her clipboard.

She scans the form.

"Um. Oh, marriage counseling. Fifi, pretty name. Tell me, Fifi, are you a cross dresser?"

"Mgh, mgh." I shake my head 'no'. Why is she calling me 'Fifi' and why the fuck would I wear women's clothes? Did Matron call me 'she'?.

"Interesting. Take her to Mistress Karla for breaking."

*************

Across the hall to a lift. Down two floors.

Mistress Karla is a statuesque black woman. She locks a wide collar around my throat, then instructs her two black female helpers to untie me.

I jump to my feet, I'll run for it.

"Aaa!" I'm sprawled on the floor in excruciating pain.

"First lesson Fifi. The collar can drop you. So, stand up. NOW!"

I struggle to my feet.

"Strip. Everything. Socks and underwear too."

I comply.

"Says here 'full sporting'. No castration. Vasectomy first thing tomorrow. Here, put this on."

'This' is a pink hard plastic cock cage with a cup to hold my balls too. Everything has shrunk with so many people watching.

"Now these." A pair of extreme spike heel ankle strap shoes, with little padlocks on the straps.

"And your dress."

It's a pink floral print nylon. Around the ankle length hem is a pleated ruffle. The narrow hem restricts me to very short steps. The dress has short puff sleeves, and a zipper up the back from below my ass to just below my shock collar. 'click'. Her assistant locks the zipper closed.

Her other helper brings a belt. Pink leather with white satin ruffles top and bottom. hanging on short sashes are a pair of pink leather cuffs with the same white trim. She locks the belt around my waist, then the cuffs to my wrists. The sashes hold my hands below nipple height.

"Delly-Anne, show her where everything is. She can serve our before dinner wine."

After I serve their wine she says, "Who's turn is it?"

"Mine!"

"OK, go select one. Marla, prepare her."

"Come bitch, over the pony."

It's a three foot by one foot padded top thigh high bench. She unlocks my zipper and pulls it down, then spreads my dress so my back and ass are bare.

Smack! Delly-Anne lays into me with a rattan cane.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack! "Ghaa!"

Smack! "Ghaa!"

"Very good dear."

I'm zipped back up.

"More wine, Fifi." They finish their wine like nothing happened.

Tears run down my cheek and drool from my gagged mouth.

"Marla, remove her gag and dry her face. Then we better go to the dinning hall."

*********

"Chef, this is a new one. I'll leave her with you."

I noticed chef and his cooks were not collared. Interesting. But there were two maids, in black serving dresses who were. I smiled at them. "I'm Frank."

They both had panic in their expressions and one lifted a finger to her lips and shook her head 'no' violently.

Smack! Chef's steel spoon hits my cheek. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. You know the rules. Now get the salad served. NOW! Move it cunts."

Doctor, Matron, Mistress and her helpers, as well as several other ladies were spread around a bunch of tables.

After we cleaned the kitchen Mistress Marla leashed me. Mistress Karla and Mistress Delli-Anne leashed the other two, and led us to a communal bathroom.

We stripped. I had to pee. I lifted the seat.

Smack! My bottom was slapped by my own leash.

"What the fuck are you doing girl? Girly sluts sit to pee."

I lowered the seat and sat.

Cold showers, then we went to a big room with many windowless doors and a serving cart with three dishes of gruel and paper cups of water. I followed the other's example and picked up one of each. Then we were locked in our individual windowless cells for the night.

The bed was hard. The blanket smelly and scratchy, and the bright light never went out.

********

Days go by. Weeks or months maybe. I'm always tired. Always hungry. I've graduated to one of the maid's dresses and ballet boots that hurt my feet. Never a kind word. Only allowed to say "Yes Mistress" or "No Mistress". Whipped, caned or paddled at least once a day. Often gagged. I can't help it, I cry a lot.

***********

Mistress Karla leashes me and takes me back to Matron's office.

"You've been making good progress, Fifi. Are you ready for your next step?"

Matron said I'm doing good. No idea what the next step is.

"Yes Matron."

"Good girl. This is Mistress Carol. You will go with her."

"Yes Matron. Thank you Matron." Matron called me a good girl. That's so heart warming to finally hear a kind word..

Mistress Carol is an older lady. Pretty. Short. Short grey hair. Warm smile. A modest powder blue sleeveless dress, Robin's egg blue, round toe, two inch heel pumps. A white angora bolero sweater.

She hooks her elbow around mine, instead of taking my leash.

"Come along, dear. We'll make you even prettier. You may call me 'Auntie Carol, dear."

Even prettier?

Down one floor, then along a corridor and into an average modern apartment. Kitchen to the left, closet to the right, a big open living area straight ahead.

We're met by a pretty girl. Straight, below her ears, brown hair. Brown eyes. Subtle makeup, A white blouse, knee length black skirt and three inch block heel black pointed toe pumps.

"Fifi, you remember your cousin Mary?"

Cousin? What the fuck.

"Actually Auntie Carol, I don't."

"Oh well. We'll work on that. Mary, dear, why don't you pour us all a glass of white wine?

"Come Fifi, join me on the couch."

Mary brought the wine. "This one is yours, Fifi." She handed me the one in her right hand. The other two were on a little round tray she was balancing on her left hand.

"Cheers!" said Auntie. We saluted and sipped.

A rolling stream of landscape pictures scrolled by on the TV."

"This is only a two bedroom apartment. You and Mary will have to bunk together."

"Oh! That sounds like fun, doesn't it Fifi!"

"Sure!" If I can get this cock cage off and bone 'cousin' Mary, lots of fun.

"Mary, the remote is by your chair. See what else is on. Maybe Fifi would like to see a movie"

"Wonder what else is on?" Mary picked up the remote.

The show is just starting. 'Love Planet'.

I notice Auntie and Mary slip towards the kitchen, but I can't take my eyes off the TV.

"Did you enjoy the show dear?"

Huh? The show's over?

"Yes, Auntie Carol."

I know I really loved the show, although I can't actually say what it was about. Odd.

"Dear, I had the porter bring up your things and move them into your room. Mary, take cousin Fifi and help her get changed for supper."

"Sure! Come, let me show you our room."

Why am I wearing this hobble dress and these uncomfortable ballet boots? Why are there cuffs hanging from my belt?

"Here, let me help you with the zipper."

I take off the dress.

"Oo, Fifi, love your clitty cage."

Blush. "Thank you."

"Want to see mine." Mary lifts the hem of her skirt. Through the thin material of her black panties the shiny bars are visible.

"Oh, it is cute. And it doesn't hold your nutlets like mine does."

She drops her skirt. "This side of the closet will be yours, and the dresser on the left. Let's see." She slides the top drawer of my dresser open. Here. wear this bra."

It's sheer white lace. I don't really need it with my flat fried egg boobs. But, hey, it does push them together, almost giving the allusion of cleavage.

"Wish I had big boobs like yours."

"Oh, they aren't that big." Mary unbuttons her blouse and spreads it. Her strapless half cup bra holds up her perky apples size breasts. Sweet hard little pink nipples. "Don't worry, you'll have boobies soon enough. Now take off those terrible boots while I select a dress for you."

She picks a yellow floral print, knee length, full skirt, short sleeve, modest collar dress. I don't remember owning any of these clothes. She zips up the back for me.

"How about these?" Mary hands me a pair of lemon yellow, four inch spike heel, pointed toe pumps.

I spin, watching myself in the closet's sliding mirror doors. I feel so pretty!

*********

"There, all finished."

"Thank you for dinner, Auntie Carol. It was very good."

"Well, thank you Fifi. Would you like to watch a movie while Mary and I load the dishwasher? Mary, find a nice movie for Fifi."

It happened again. I remember the feeling of love and happiness I got watching it, but have no idea what the movie was about. Odd. And now it's bedtime.

A memory flashes across my mind of playing with dolls at Auntie Carol's country house with cousin Mary when I was a little girl. Odd to suddenly remember that.

"Bed time girls. Get ready and I'll come and tuck you in."

We each wore pretty nighties. There's just one big queen sized bed.

Auntie came and gave us each a tongue filled kiss. Good thing I was swearing my clitty cage, or my reaction to her kiss might have been embarrassing.

***********

After breakfast Auntie Carol took me to her bedroom. She lifted my skirt and unlocked my cage.

"Go to my bathroom and clean your clit, dear."

When I returned she was sitting on the edge of her bed. Her legs were spread.

"Come here dear." She pulled me between her legs and dropped my skirt to the carpet.

She gently fondled my nutlets, and stroked my clitty.

"You've a very nice little clitty, dear. A sweet girl with a sweet clitty."

She kissed my knob. "Very nice." She swallowed. "Mm. I like clitty."

God, she seems to enjoy it as much as I do as she licked kissed and swallowed.

"Mm. Mm. Pretty girl. Mm."

"Oh!" I cum in her mouth. She stands and wraps me in her arms, then sticks her tongue and a dollop of cum into my mouth.

"That was very nice dear. Thank you."

I blush. "Thank you Auntie Carol."

Go clean up, put this new cage on then bring me the key. It was a shiny one, just like Mary's

**************

Mid afternoon the doorbell chimes. It's the Doctor.

""Hello Carol."

"Hello June. Here for Fifi?"

"Yes. Hello Mary, Fifi. Remember me Fifi?"

"Yes, of course Doctor."

'We're going to give you a little operation today. Nothing serious. Come along. See you later Carol."

"What's this operation?"

"Now, don't you worry your pretty little head about that, dear. It's a surprise."

In the surgery she had me strip and lay on the steel table. "This needle will help you relax."

*************

My mouth is dry. Groggy. "Rog." In croak.

"Doctor, she''s awake! Here dear, have a sip of water."

My eyes focus as I bend my head forward to sip.

My God! They're huge. Bigger than Mary's tits.

"Nice, aren't they. Forty four 'D' cups. You can touch them if you want. They may be tender for a day or two."

"Good excuse to go clothes shopping." Chimed in one of the nurses.

"Your aunt will have handled that." She gave the nurse a dirty look.

"Sorry Doctor."

My face feels sort of numb, and hurts a bit.

"Don't touch dear. Nurse, mirror."

Is that really me in the mirror? The corners of my eyes are pulled up, just a bit. My nose is narrower and my lips fuller.

"Beautiful, aren't you dear."

Um?

"As soon as she can pee, escort her back to Mistress Carol's apartment."

"Yes Doctor."

**************

Mary dear, I talked to Matron. You may go to and have a play date with Pet."

"Oh! Thank you, thank you."

As Mary rushes out the door Auntie says, "Come, sit with me Fifi. We need to talk."

Oh?

"Now, dear. Your surgery cost me quite a bit. I realize you don't have any money, or a job. So, how are you going to pay me back?"

"Um, I, er, I don't know."

Auntie Carol takes my left hand and gently strokes it between he palms.

"Well, dear, what do you think of this? You work five or six hours a day for me. As my maid. You do the housework. Cleaning, laundry, when I have guests, you serve. In return I'll put one hundred dollars a week towards your debt. What do you say?"

Relief. "Yes. Yes Auntie Carol. I'd love to be your maid."

"Good girl. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me." She stood. "Come see what I bought you to do your chores in."

The dress was three inches above my knees. Pink satin with sweet puff sleeves. It's collar line scooped way down in front. It had layers and layers of petticoats fluffing out it's skirt, and white chiffon ruffles around the cuffs and neck line, or boob line if you prefer. For my feet, extreme spike heel ankle straps.

Oo, I feel so sexy doing the cleaning. When I see Auntie or her friends admiring me as I work, I flounce a bit. Love the lustful looks the give me when I serve them.

****************

Every so often we go down the hall to Aunt Beth's corner apartment. She's Auntie Carol's sister. She's a bit taller and slimmer than Auntie Carol, but you can see the family resemblance.

Today I wore my maid's ensemble and served tea to Mary and Auntie Carol at Aunt Beth's.

"Fifi dear, why don't you stay and help me clean up?"

"Yes, dear, stay with Beth. Be a good girl."

"Thank you Auntie Carol."

************

"Like a vodka martini before we start supper, dear?"

"I don't think I've ever tried one. But yes Aunt Beth."

"Just 'Beth' dear. Come, I'll show you my secret recipe."

We sit on the couch and sip our drinks.

"That's a very pretty maid's dress dear."

Blush. "Thank you."

"You know dear, part of a maid's duty is to make her Mistress very happy."

"Er, what do you mean?"

"Pull down my zipper dear." She turns her back to me and I unzip her modest long sleeve below the knee blue floral print dress.

She stands and shrugs off her dress and tosses it to one of the chairs. Oh my, under her conservative dress she's wearing a black and gold waist cinching corset with garter belts to hold up her white nylons. No panties cover her grey bush. No bra holds her big soft boobs with their erect nipples. No big clit or nutlets like Mary and I have.

She reclines, one leg bent and resting against the back of the couch, her other foot on the carpet.

"Ready for your first lesson, Fifi?"

"May I ask a question, please?"

"Of course, my love. What is it?"

"Um. Why don't you have a clittie and nutlets?"

"Well, dear, that's because I'm a grown up Mistress, not a young, sweet, girly, bimbo like you."

I blush at the compliment. Sweet bimbo!

"Mistress's clits are inside. Bend down and I'll show you."

Her hand goes to the back of my head and gently guides me down.

"Kiss me there. Good girl. Now lick along the slit. Mm,good. More kisses and licks. Oh yes." She reaches down and spreads her lips. "Good girl. Keep licking and kissing. Mm. Now see this? She points out little nub. Gently, gently touch your tongue to it and give it a little kiss."

I do as told.

"Aa, ah. Oh yes. Good girl. Don't stop!"

Her thighs crush my ears. Her taste is unique. Not like my cum. I keep licking and kissing.

"Oh, oh! Very good dear. Get up here and lets cuddle."

Long sweet cuddles and kisses.

"We better get dinner started, love."

**********

As I finished my apple crumble Beth slipped behind me. Her soft hands massaged my shoulders, then slipped down to molest my boobs. She kissed my ear. "Let's leave the dishes for morning, dear. I bought you a pretty nightie."

She gave me the nightie and the key to my cage. "Go shower and get ready for bed. You can leave your cage off."

What a beautiful nightie! Soft as a cloud white chiffon with thin shoulder straps. The hem, just inches below my nutlets was trimmed, like the collar, with soft, pale pink, faux fur. My hard clit tents it out as I returned to Beth's bedroom.

"You look just adorable dear. Come to bed."

Beth was wearing a pastel yellow, knee length, puff sleeve satin nightie that showed lots of cleavage.

"Such a sweet bimbo. Lay back dear."

I smiled. She called me a sweet bimbo! She molested my boobies. She stroked my hard clittie.

"OH!" She pulled up the hem of her nightie, and lowered herself onto my clit. Such a good sensation. Then she begins rolling her hips. Oh my! She closed her eyes. Her gentle satisfied smile made her age lines disappear.

Then she starts galloping!

"Aaaagh!" She came as my clittie exploded.

Beth rolled off and kissed me frantically. We cuddled as she calmed down.

"Remember how you made me happy before supper, Fifi?"

Do I ever! I slide down and begin kissing and licking. Now she tastes like my cum.

"That's right. You remember. Good girl.Yes, lick and kiss. Just like that. Good...Aaah."

Her mistress clit is very sensitive.

"Good girl. Come, let's cuddle."

*********

"Darling, you know Matron's Pet don't you?"

"Actually Auntie, we were never really introduced, but yes I know who he is."

"Well, Fifi, this is Pet. Pet, Fifi."

"Pleased to meet you."

Pet mouths 'hello'. Can't he speak? Something seems odd about his mouth.

12