Marriage Counceling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet doesn't talk dear. Now. The reason he's come to see you is to help with your training.

"You see, You may end up married, or have a married Mistress who wants you to please her husband or a gentleman friend. So, we're going to teach you how. Mary."

Cousin Mary moves behind Pet and wraps her arms around his waist. She pulls down his white chiffon boxers and strokes his cock. I'm distracted by his tongue. He licks his top and bottom lip at the same time. It's long, and split down the middle. Like he has two tongues. He twists it in the most fascinating way as she strokes him.

"So, Fifi, kneel on this cushion. Pet, come here."

His big hard cock is in my face.

"Dear, give it a kiss. That's right now lick it. Good girl."

I gently hold it. "Gently fondle his balls, dear."

Oo, I like this!

"Now put his helmet in you mouth. That's nice isn't it? Now swallow as much as you can."

"Mm,gh." Wow, that's different. "Mm. Mm." I swallow his cock, like Auntie swallowed my clitty. "Mm. Mm. Mm."

"You're doing very good, sweetheart. Don't stop."

"Mm. Mm." Beautiful big hard cock. "Mm. Mm."

"A bit deeper, see how much you can swallow."

"Mm. Mm. Mm."

"Goug, guag." Says Pet.

Auntie gently pushes my face to his cock.

"Gh,gh." My mouth fills with hot cum. Auntie holds me 'till Pet has finish.

"Good girl. That was fun, wasn't it?"

I lick the cum from my lips and smile.

"Now, go fix your makeup dear. and get changed for dinner."

"Yes Auntie."

"Mary, escort Pet back to Matrons while I set the table."

*************

"Auntie carol?"

"Yes dear, what is it?"

"Um? Remember the other day when I sucked Pet's cock?"

"Yes?"

"Well, um, it looked the same as my clitty. Um like a mistress's clitty is small and, um, er, inside her, um."

"Well, yes. You remember how big Pet's cock was?"

"Mm yes." Giggle.

"And his big hairy balls?"

I blush at the memory.

"Well, you have a little clit and nutlets, don't you?"

"Um, yes, but I wondered, um, do bimbo clittys taste like cocks?"

"Well, lets find out." She removes her necklace, lifts my skirt and crinolines. "Hold this dear." I hold them up as she unlocks my cage. Mary! Where are you dear. Come here " She lifts Mary's skirt and removes her cage.

"I think you've done enough cleaning for today. Why don't you two go play in your bedroom while I go down to Beth's for coffee?"

Mary grabs my hand and we're soon out of our clothes and kissing on our bed.

"Mm. Doctor gave you big hooters. I wish she'd given me big ones instead of these."

"Oh, I like them." I kissed her nipples. Perky little boobs. "Mary?"

"Mm?"

"May I, um, suck your clit?"

Giggle. "I know a fun game. Lie on your back."

Oh! She climbs over me, so her clitty is in my face and her mouth is licking my clitty. Oh this is nice. I kiss her knob. It's almost as big as a cock. I kiss and swallow. Mm, yum. Nice. Oh! what a sensation. Hers in my mouth and mine in hers.

"Mm, mm,mm." I'm close to......

We both cum. Her cum tastes like Pet's.

"I know another game." We were kissing and cuddling. Mary was fondling my nutlets.

"OK."

"Move around so your butt is at the edge of the bed."

She returned from our bathroom with the bottle of baby oil we used to clean away our makeup at bedtime. She stroked her clit with the oil, then.

"Oh!" Her slippery finger went into my butt hole.

"Easy. Just relax."

"Oh!" It hurt as her clitty stretched my hole.

"Just relax, baby."

Ooh. She was in. The pain quit. She slowly stroked. Wow! That's a new sensation. Then she picked up the pace.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

"Good, isn't it?"

"Uh. Uh."

"Now stroke your clitty."

"Uh. Uh. Uh. Oh!" I came again.

As we showered Mary said, "Probably don't tell Auntie about the last game, sweetie"

***********

"I know you've finished your chores dear, but go change back into your pretty. pink maid' s dress and white lace up ballet boots. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

We went to Matron's office where she was sitting on the couch with a blond haired lady who was facing away from me, towards Matron. Pet, as usual was sitting on the carpet, one arm over Matron's leg, his other hand stroking her calf.

The lady turned towards us as we entered.

I have never seen a more beautiful lady. The Gods must have sent her from heaven.

"Mistress Angela, may I present bimbo maid Fifi?"

She stood and glided towards me. God she is perfect, the way she seems to float above the carpet.

She wore the softest most cuddly ream puff sleeve angora sweater. A double long string of pearls lay across her bosom. Her grey and white pleated skirt was mid calf length. On her feet were dove grey three inch heel pumps with the cutest little pink hearts.

Her eyes, when I dared to look at Her beautiful face were ice blue. Her red lip gloss was perfect and matched her nails. She smiled.

I was instantly filled with love. She held out her delicate hand.

I bowed and kissed it.

"I'm looking for a maid, Fifi. A pretty bimbo who will serve and worship me. Someone devoted to my pleasure above all else. Could you be that bimbo?"

"Please, Mistress Angela. Please let me serve you. Please?"

12